[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/marijuana and you/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (148KB, 980x552px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148KB, 980x552px
Will taking one hit before I go to the gym impede my productivity in the gym?

Statements must be backed with valid sources that are up to date or recent.
>>
I always preform much better when I am lifting on marijuana as I am there doing the lift and nothing else matters. I do not inhale much, enough where I am totally coherant and can hold conversations, and co-ordinated properly when doing things
>>
Also, "man-boobs" or "stunted growth" pseudo-science from small dosages of marijuana shall be ignored.
>>
>>35052393
If you can do it, do it.
It's not going to make too much of a difference if you don't notice any yourself.

Some people can smoke a bowl before training, others feel weak and shitty. I know I'm the second. It also gives me hellish panic attacks and raises my heart rate to 200-220bpm, but that's just how it effects me.

It's a weird drug f@m.
>>
>>35052451
why would you smoke a whole bowl, pop a bit in there, draw and get going

not driving of course
>>
>>35052382
>>35052388
>>35052393

>Should I smoke weed before I work out?
>I already have biases and preconceptions of how I function when lifting high
>I'll also ignore anything I determine to be pseudoscience that disagrees with me

Why are you even asking, you retard stoner?
>>
>>35052451
Got the same senpai.
Panic attacks all over the place
>>
>>35052480
It's the worst.
It goes away when I build up a tolerance after using it daily for a week or two though. I do use it to distract myself during breakups and other pretty shitty times.
>>35052467
What?
>>
>>35052471
It's bait, my friend. There is atleast one thread like this every week
>>
>>35052471
this desu senpai
>>
MY BROTHER DIED AFTER OVERDOSING ON MARIJUANA!

He was invited by the "cool kids" to hang out at some kids house whose liberal parents had left for the weekend.

My brother, always a moral and thoughtful individual, wanted to attend because it was one of those massive house parties that he'd never been to.

Well, as was later recalled by some of his friends at the party, he was pressured into smoking marijuana. He ended up smoking the entire pack of marijuana cigarettes.

Not long after he went into convulsions and started foaming at the mouth. The people at the party held back calling 9/11 for almost 10 minutes.

When the paramedics finally arrived they could do nothing to save him.

The autopsy revealed he had 3 times the lethal dosage of THC in his blood.

But I'm sure everyone here will deny my story and the fact that my brother died after smoking that illegal narcotic.
>>
>>35052545
>someone typed this out thinking it was actually funny

JUST
>>
>>35052382
Personally, no. I used to take a hit or two before gym sesh.
Sometimes it even helped by numbing my sore muscles during workouts.
Eventually stopped smoking all together so I don't do it anymore.

I say try it out at least once.
>>
>>35052545
Yes, a pack of marijuana cigarettes. Of course.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.