[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Long term management of obesity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: obesity.jpg (325KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
obesity.jpg
325KB, 1200x800px
So, I'm a fat blob. I'm 1,80m, 110kg, 19yo. A bunch of people on /cuteboys/ were very mean to me, and i want to change. But then I learned that most people who lose weight eventually gain it all back. How to avoid it? Can I be cute?
>>
>>35042349
You can't if you want to change for others
>>
read the fucking sticky
>>
>>35042367
no bully
>>
>>35042373
>people were mean to me on /cb/
>no bully

Nigga just close your eyes, leave the computer what are you doing nigga
>>
>>35042380
But it was like several times. The admin, assbro, a yankee and then an australian.
>>
>>35042360
nigga just dropped some truth
>>
The important thing to realize that what "doesnt work" is yo-yo dieting and simply gorging yourself after it's over. whats important here is a lifestyle change.

Read the sticky (srs) and stick (hehe) with it
>>
>But then I learned that most people who lose weight eventually gain it all back.

Fuck off with that fatlogic bullshit.
Most people that "DIET" put the weight back on because they're stupid cunts that want results immediately and aren't willing to change their fatfuck habits.

Fitness is a permanent process. You don't get fit and then stop. It's fucking impossible to put weight back on if you have the discipline to lose it the right way in the first place.

Fuck. This triggered the shit out of me. I'm a recovering fatty who has put in the effort the change. Read the sticky and fucking commit to yourself, otherwise fuck off and eat another cake.
>>
>>35042386
Are you retarded as well as fat? I made a statement, nigga.

Leave.
The.
Computer.
>>
>>35042398
>>35042403
No need to be mean.
>>
>>35042349
The reason why people lose weight then gain it all back is simply because they lose weight, think "This is great, I'm fit now" and go back to their old eating habits.

You can't just do a six week or six month diet and expect to keep that shape forever, you need to make lifestyle changes. You need to have a better relationship with food and exercise in order to stop the pounds from piling back on. You need to get away from thinking "I'll go on a diet" and just make healthier living the way you live your life.

You can do it anon.
>>
>>35042422
Thank you. I'll keep that in mind. Wow, that was uplifting.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.