[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weight Gain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: skinnyaf.jpg (20KB, 400x293px) Image search: [Google]
skinnyaf.jpg
20KB, 400x293px
Hey /fit/ First time poster. Was wondering if you guys could give me some tips on how to gain weight and muscle mass. I am 22 year old male with a BMI of 15. Height 5'10 weight is 50kg. Any useful tips on how to get started would be amazing.
>>
Lift weights and eat more
>>
>>35012500
SS + GOMAD
>>
>>35012500
Eat food. Not that hard.

Also, post pics. I was pretty skelly at your height and 60kg, so I can't imagine what you look like.
>>
>>35012604
this, post pics i am morbidly curious
>>
Fucking newfags, READ THE STICKY THE GIANT THING AT THE TOP WITH THE DANCING DINOSAUR THAT SAYS IT WILL ANSWER QUESTIONS LIKE THAT
>>
>>35012500
Count your calories. Eat when you aren't hungry. I would shoot for 2500 calories per day to start with if I were you. Get a cheap scale and weigh your foods because there's no way you know what a "serving size" is right now.

Truck yourself over to bodybuilding.com and pick up one of the beginner routines that's stickied there; Pick one and stick with it for the next four months at least. In my experience, those routines have better adherence rates than anything /fit/ is going to recommend you.

>>35012604
I was 6'4 (193 cm) and 60kg before I started lifting. OP's stats aren't unbelievable. You were more skinnyfat than you realized.
>>
>>35012500
My first tip is to read the sticky. My second tip is to read the book after you read the sticky. Third tip is to watch videos to get better visuals of the lifts.
Gaining weight is pretty easy at first but a couple months down the road you won't be gaining as quickly.
>>
>>35012500
Lift GOMAD and eat SS
>>
Peanut butter + protein shakes.
>>
adding heavy cream into things!
Mashed potatoes, shakes, gravy etc
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 400x267px
Like this
>>
>>35012500
eat food i dont get the whole. how do i gain weight. it calorie dense foods. fried chicken, fatty meats
>>
>>35012653
Underrated post
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.