[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so my balls stink

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

File: muscule show.jpg (99KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
muscule show.jpg
99KB, 960x960px
and my penis smells like fish

wat the fuck do I do?
>>
>>35008722
Take a shower
>>
Baby powder
pat pat pat
>>
>>35008722
wash it out man, every day you gotta shower with actual soap.
>>
You're probably wiping towards your balls when you shit.

Wipe away from them bro.
>>
>>35008745
i did. that's why I smell my ballls stink.
>>
>>35008755
no you don't.

haven't use soap since .......
>>
>>35008768
That's like petting a cat backwards; just doesn't feel right.
>>
>>35008851
wait.
people actually wipe towards their balls?
holy shit
>>
same issue here, my penis really does stink despite taking daily showers
>>
>>35008722
stop fucking fish you creepy pervert.
>>
>>35008990
do you wash under your foreskin?
>>
>>35008722
This is why I lift for strength
>>
>>35009011
yes,i fucking hatescrub it with a sponge

i wonder if old spice could help
>>
>>35009011
>>35008990
My foreskin stinks and has a layer of filth even though I try wash underneath it.
I've got phimosis though and my dick's tip is still ULTRA sensitive (like, I can't even touch it with hand because its too sensitive, or let the water from the shower hit it directly, I have to pour it gently)
what do?
>>
File: tm.jpg (47KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
tm.jpg
47KB, 600x337px
>>35008722
>>
>>35009038
I was the same bro, only fully retracted it at 21, make it a habit in the shower to pull it back as far as possible and wash under no matter how sensitive to it feels
>>
Have you tried turning it off/on again?
>>
>>35009038
Had a mild one myself. Just try to pull your skin farther and farther away each time you fap (pre-cum makes it easier) or taking a shower.
>>
>>35009067
>only fully retracted at 21
>tfw 18
>tfw got a hot 24 year old Russian girl visiting me in 6 months
How is she gonna suck my dick is it tastes like shit, reeeeeeeeee
>>35009080
>everytime you fap
I try, mine is really bad.
I can't even get it past my head yet.
>>
>>35009116
wash it regularly under foreskin you twat
>>
>>35009116
At least you have a foreskin dawg. Be grateful. I will forever carry the burden of circumcision.
>>
>>35009126
I do, didn't you read what I said before? My dick is too sensitive to actually scrub or anything because of phimosis.
>>35009128
I guess so.
>>
>>35009116
>I can't even get it past my head yet

Well, I used to only be able to uncover 1/2-3/4 of my head. Just do it. I'm not sure about 6 months, but in 1-2 years you will probably be able to fix yours.

Also, if you are really that desperate, just go get circumcised.
>>
>>35009131
You guess so? No bitch, I have to wear a medieval stretching device on my dick every day and night just so I can one day have enough skin to cover my SUPPOSED TO BE SENSITIVE head. Nevermind the fact that I won't have a frenulum, and who knows how much damage to the head is permanent. I can't feel a whole lot, anon. Be fucking grateful and just pull on your skin like it's not fucking hard jesus Christ man
>>
>>35009146
>just pull your skin
>its not that hard
Well I've tried to pull it pretty hard trust me, but I think if I try any harder I'd probably rip the bit that attaches your foreskin to your tip, thats the frenulum right?
>>35009140
I can do about 3/4 right now.
I've tried before to roll my foreskin down when limp (it goes down just fine when limp) and then get an erection, but its not possible.
>>
>>35008722
Wash it less, in the same way as your skin is, your dingdongshlong is saturated with benign bacteria. When you wash them of you create room for not so nice bacteria, ofc you should wash the filth of just don't overdo it
>>
>>35009116
Go see a doc then. They can do a quick procedure to remove the excess, not a circumcision, just a tidy up.
>>
>>35009157
are you sure?
Its not that I have excess, its just that its very thick and doesn't stretch out at all.
>>
>>35009154
Go visit a doctor man. A doc pulled mine back and it hurted like a mofo but after 2 weeks it was fine and normal.
Srsly go to doctor, better than doing it yourself
>>
>>35009178
>a doc pulled mine back
what do you mean? I can pull it back when its not hard but when its hard I can't.
They pulled it back while you were hard?
>>
>>35009154
No, mate, rolling it down when limp won't work. You absolutely must do it with a semi/fully erect dong. It did hurt very badly for me the first 2 or 3 times, but you will just have to get over it. That or just don't bother and ask a doctor do it for you, like another anon suggested.
>>
>>35009183
They pulled mine back when i was limp. Are you sure it goes ALL the way back when your limp? Can you see the mushroom tip?
>>
>>35008782
Maybe that's why your balls stink. Ever thought of that?
>>
>>35009154
Yes that's the frenulum. Just stretch it slowly but surely like I have to do with my fauxskin, not all at once like a child.
>>
File: 1381303110195.jpg (79KB, 563x587px) Image search: [Google]
1381303110195.jpg
79KB, 563x587px
>>35009199
>mushroom tip
>>
>>35009223
I say it cuz i literally didnt know dicks had that mushroom tip head cuz my foreskin covered it until the doc pulled it back. Maybe anon is same
>>
>>35009197
I can't roll it down when I'm hard because my foreskin just won't stretch enough, it refuses to roll after a certain point. I've tried many times.
>>35009199
When limp yes, hard no.
>>35009237
>I say it cuz i literally didnt know dicks had that mushroom tip head cuz my foreskin covered it until the doc pulled it back. Maybe anon is same
>maybe anon is the same
no I'm not retarded I can see the mushroom tip on my dick when I'm hard even if the foreskin is on it kek
>>
>>35009237
>tfw used to think that girls have penises until I accidentally saw that they don't when I was 3

It scared the fuck out of me.
>>
>>35009475
when I was young I saw my mum naked once (my family is quite liberal in this aspect, I walk around naked after a shower all the time) and I told her she needed to go to the store and buy herself a sausage (dick) because hers was missing lmaoooo
>>
>>35008722
when you piss pat down your dick
>>
>>35008722
Might be yeast infection. Get a cream for it, put it on and dont wash it off for a day or two. Then continue washing with water and putting cream on daily, dont wash with soap ! Or buy a " sensitive soap for genital region " regular soap fucks you up
>>
File: 1422928859025.jpg (207KB, 500x427px) Image search: [Google]
1422928859025.jpg
207KB, 500x427px
>>35008874

Not the other guy, but I used to wipe up the cleft, but I got a pilonidal cyst in that area and have had problems requiring surgery over the last 5 years. I have to wipe towards the balls for medical reasons.
>>
File: sorrells.jpg (42KB, 588x304px) Image search: [Google]
sorrells.jpg
42KB, 588x304px
>>35009146

>No bitch, I have to wear a medieval stretching device on my dick every day and night just so I can one day have enough skin to cover my SUPPOSED TO BE SENSITIVE head.

The head of the penis (i.e. the glans) is mostly sensitive to deep pressure and irritation anyway. It's hardly erogenous. The glans is mostly innervated with free nerve endings, which don't even have the potential for those awesome sexually pleasurable feelings. Those come from fine-touch sensitive corpuscular nerve endings in the ridged band and frenular delta. If you're circumcised, those were probably already cut off and you cannot restore them.

A fauxskin is nowhere near the same thing as a real foreskin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nj_nYcumC0c
>>
You fucking dirty bastard
>>
>>35009287

Bro have you heard of the Novoglan system?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Bg12YG_9GI

Look into it. Talk to a foreskin-friendly doctor about starting with Novoglan.

You don't want to get circumcised. The sex organs in the foreskin are primary erogenous tissue. Losing those is a tremendous misfortune.
>>
>>35009844

You need a bum gun and anti bacterial wipes
>>
Hand sanitizer for the penis.
>>
Fill a cup with hot water and stir in two teaspoons of Borax. Dunk your junk every other day.

>all these premature ejaculators in this thread

Get enhanced or hide your dick in shame when a real man walks by.
>>
Only on /fit/ can an OP like this spark a real discussion
>>
>>35009067
>>35009080
Not that guy, but I'm 32, would that still work? Or am I too old?
>>
>>35009116

>mfw will never know #foreskin problems
>tfw circumcised master race

come at me bros.

Suck it up uncircumcised scrub, I had excess skin left over from my circumcision and I cut it off like a true alpha with scissors and ice cubes.
>>
>>35009035
I'd clean it out wit my tongue.
No homo
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.