[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it a good idea to invite a grill to lift and chill? I want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Is it a good idea to invite a grill to lift and chill?
I want her to get a bigger ass. Currently it is too flat for my taste.
>>
>>35005470
Is OP Latvian?
>>
>>35005503
No
>>
>>35005701
>No Latvian
>Posts Latvian meme
>>
>>35005794
Just answer the damn God question!!!!!
>>
>>35005470

Once there was a chubby girl that was into me, great personality, super fun and potentially a hottie once slim enough. Being a gentlemen, I declined any sort of intimate relationship with her verry politelly and she still offered casual sex (we were hanging out from time to time in the first place)

I told her that ill have sex with her once for every 5lb that she loose and unlimited when she reached and maintained 150lbs.

I really wanted to help and motivate her but she thought I was a psychopat and an asshole and never wanted to speak to me again.

TLDR: Lift and chill is probably not a good idea.
>>
>>35005470
Bump
>>
>>35006505
Holy shit, please don't tell me you actually did this you fucking autist
>>
>>35006505
Autist as fuck or alpha as fuck, I can't really make up my mind
>>
>>35005470
>>35006505
Ex-gf wasn't chubby, more skinnyfat, eventually convinced her to start doing cardio and later start lifting, in the end she ended up even more obsessed with her diet and exercise regime than me, I don't regret dumping her but goddamn she had fantastic abs and ass by the time we broke up
>>
>>35008237

my friend, is there really any difference?
>>
>>35005470
It depends. If she showed any interest in going to the gym then yes, otherwise no.
>>
>>35005470

Do it senpai

its called investing.

If a grill has good potential (good face but chubby, cute but bad skin, will grow into a good face) you invest in her, you keep her confidence up through the whole thing and she'll be an easy lay for you when shes hot.

Do it OP, keep her confident, and she'll be yours when she has dat ass
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.