[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What mental Illness would posses a man to do this to himself?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 11

Craig Golias, 6'3" and 325 pounds... He won the LA bodybuilding Championships a few years back... uses social media to promote his supplement line.

Now, with a most bodybuilders you can assume tiny penis, and or manlet stature.

So they compensate for this by adding as much muscle as humanly possible, and think it will bring them girls.

But this guy, this guy here (and I cannot post pictures here) has a Giant dick, and is 6'3", so he just made it out of manlet mode.

He's also not into real dudes, but Pre-Op trannies on girly hormonas.

Why then does he feel the need to be a roidzilla? Was he abused as a child? Does he have nightmares of Pedo Bear? Was he once supper skinny skelly lanky lanklet?

Why would he DO this to himself? His blood pressure is probably 250/175!

You would gain 10 pounds of muscle and Ache and a receeding hairline if he farted in an Elevator with you.

WHY does anyone take it THIS far? WHY?
>>
>>34992981

Gotta be shopped, here he is contest shape
>>
>>34992981
Post a link to his cock photos. How big is his cock?
>>
>>34992988

No they aren't shopped, just Instagram filtered. Some guys just respond to Gear like that. Often the ones who get gyno also are the ones who get better muscle growth, not sure why though. He had some huge tits at his first contest too. He's just a freak, and maybe he just likes being a freak?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrui09f7J8M
>>
File: smug16.png (199KB, 645x357px) Image search: [Google]
smug16.png
199KB, 645x357px
>>34992981
>He's also not into real dudes
Are you saying most bodybuilders are into real dudes?
>>
>>34993021

Lol caught that too... I think that is what he meant
>>
>>34993021

Well... he DID culturally appropriate the Village people...
>>
>>34993017
>>34992988
>>34993041
looks pretty good, tbqh

dem lats.
>>
>>34992981
>and think it will bring them girls.
i am pretty sure everybody who gets this big recognizes they will scare off more grills than they attract.

what is the problem, though? he's lookin swole
>>
isn't that the guy with the tranny lover?
desu insecurities don't always come from height or dick size
>>
File: craigflexing350tall1.jpg (45KB, 600x420px) Image search: [Google]
craigflexing350tall1.jpg
45KB, 600x420px
a face only a mother could love... hahaha fuck that guy
>>
>>34993136

He HAS to be shopped, NOBODY gets size in their chest, Back, Arms, Legs like that AND manages to keep a tight waist AND not have synthol bumps either. Impossible.
>>
>>34993041
If this nig real. I know I wanna get his gainz.
>Pic related
>>
>>34993259
He's seen a cosmetic/plastic surgeon. Look at his nipples. You see that sort of concave shape they have taken, that's one of the warnings they give you when you get gyno surgery.
The guy is fucked in the head.
>>
>>34992981
im a girly hormona and i would
>>
>>34993259
its just genetics bruh ;)
>>
>>34993281

yeah, his first contest he had teets like a cow.

I suppose the sunken in nipples are an improvement, but I read they can actually put in a tiny silicone implant behind the nipple so it doesn't sink in. Did his surgeon not know that? Maybe he price shopped?
>>
>>34993259

This. The only guy who ever got close to this built at 6'3" was Greg Kovacs, and he had like a 54" waist to go with it. Then his bones got thick and later Palumboism set in. There is no way this guy would have the rest of him so big and not gain 100 more pounds of waist size.
>>
>>34992981
>Pre-Op trannies on girly hormonas.
Ok, pics?
>WHY does anyone take it THIS far? WHY?
He is a pro bodybuilder, that what they have to do if they want to compete
>>
File: SFA3_T._Hawk.gif (15KB, 480x524px) Image search: [Google]
SFA3_T._Hawk.gif
15KB, 480x524px
>>34992981
>looking like that
>not doing this pose

How can you fuck something up so badly
>>
>>34993193

his own mother or Nicholas Cage's mother?
>>
>>34993288

post pics so i can imagine fucking you.
>>
this fucker has developed a second armpit.
>>
>>34992981
That actually makes me want to vomit.
>>
Literally gaston
>>
>>34992981
>250/175
He'd be dead....
>>
File: 1444274818360.png (43KB, 344x517px) Image search: [Google]
1444274818360.png
43KB, 344x517px
>>34992981
>the amount of effort that went into this b8
and it was still so obvious
>>
>>34995735
Don't you dare compare Gaston to this beta faggot you motherfucker
>>
>>34992981
>"He's also not into real dudes, but Pre-Op trannies on girly hormonas."
I'm sensing a real "I tried to hit on him at a gay bar and he rejected me" vibe coming off you, anon
>>
>>34995927
>Don't you dare compare Gaston to this beta faggot you motherfucker
>as you display beta faggot behavior

top kek manlet
>>
body dysmorphia

no brainer to be honest family.
>>
>>34996338
This
Also why are you questioning everything about this guy?

You're just fascinated by his mentality and why he chooses to do something you wouldn't do?
>>
>>34992981
Vigorexia nervosa.
>>
>>34995735
Who the fuck you think you are comparing Gaston to this faggot, c.ucklord
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.