[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

John Cena- Perfect Fit Autist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

File: john cena.jpg (14KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
john cena.jpg
14KB, 300x300px
John Cena's character in trainwreck is what you get after posting on fit and lifting for several years.

Also he is a true autist in real life. He admits to fucking high test bitches (whales) on Howard Stern. Has probably the best body around and claims natty...kek. To cap it off he is also grants the most wishes for the Make a Wish foundation.

Is there a better /Fit role model.....no.

Oscar worthy autist performance
https://youtu.be/Jj7FwREHpRc
>>
trusting an interpretation from a movie with a jewish lead made by a jewish movie studio

nope
>>
>>34992025
back to pol retard
>>
>>34992043
upset no one with a pair of balls would actually spend their hard of money to see that piece of shit movie huh

yeah i figured as much
>>
How does granting a lot of Make-a-Wish wishes make him autistic? Also, he's rich, famous, quite attractive and nice. Unlike the few "high test" dudes who aren't just baiting in /fit/, he's not fucking fat girls because he only can hook up with fat girls.
>>
>>34992091
I should have separated that part. I actually really like the guy, that was meant more to highlight his charity work
>>
>>34992009
you know what i do to assholes?
i lick em!

i am so stealing that line for my personal life.
>>
His he is hilarious in this movie

Disregard comments about about how people wouldn't spend hard earned money on this movie. A movie ticket is like 10 dollars you poor fuck
>>
>>34992185
I dont pay for decades of illegal war

What is streaming movies on the internet pleb

Im not attracted to a fat jewess enough to spend my money on this piece of shit movie that was panned by critics.
>>
Nobody in real life is like that you autistic fuck. Muscular people are made up to be socially anxious and dumb as bricks because people can't fathom that someone sexually attractive could ever be smart, when it does exist.

Most dudes I know at the gym are social as fuck, and I've noticed that the more muscular they are, the more they are appreciated by both sexes. People catter to attractive folks, so why the fuck would these guys ever be autistic or lack social skills?

If you're like this guy in the movie, turns out you were just dumb as fuck from the start
>>
>>34992198
fedora detected
>>
File: 124548745.jpg (54KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
124548745.jpg
54KB, 640x640px
>>34992198
>>
>>34992185
fuck that scene was actually pretty funny
didn't really expect that out of an amy schumer movie or from him desu
>>
>>34992251
PAID TROLL FAG
>>34992238
PAID TROLL FAG

So when they pay you do they make you suck cock before or afterwards since the both of you are fellow oathtakers :)
>>
>>34992416
How dumb are you?

You act like seeing this movie would make or break this "illegal war" or whatever you are talking about.

You are so far past dillusional that it's not even funny. Time to leave your computer man-child.

My bet is you don't even lift. And if you do you are either dyel as fuck or a fat shit.

Fucking faggot
>>
>>34992476
sorry anon. My trust fund makes you rage doesn't it. Cry more faggot. Keep crying about muh autism.

Don't you have to be at the lodge by now champ :)

Man child yet I have a son and come on here to make fun of oathtakers who have to shut up about what theyre doing or they get killed

cry more faggot
>>
>>34992252
Me too, kind of curious about the rest of the movie now.
>>
>>34992502
You are an idiot. I don't care about your money or your oath or anything like that.

We were talking about the movie and you went full blown retard. Talking about wars or something none of us care about we care about lifting here.

Again, you are not making me mad at all. I just think you are a raging faggot
>>
He started out as a bodybuilder, m8

Meanwhile dudes like Mark Henry and Big E hold powerlifting records
>>
>>34992569
No you were trying to insult a group of people who couldnt help the way they were born like a piece of shit and are no raging real hard because you got rekt

What oaths have you taken?
>>
>>34992677
The only oaths I have taken is between me and your girl.

When I cum in her mouth she doesn't tell you, that's the oath
>>
>>34992690
implying my girl would be seen with a lame like you in public. 10/10

now thats funny

You couldn't even afford her house payment
>>
>>34992690
The last guy who said that is hanging out with jesus right now. Just an fyi

;)
>>
>>34992009
absolutely shit movie
>all guys who work out are obssessed closeted gays who don't have any dimension and just are thinking about the gym 24/7
>don't judge fat women
>women who fuck their way through life without any talents or skill deserve a successful good looking loving male in their life
>>
>>34992768
THANK YOU
>>
>>34992185
Yeah I just watched it yesterday. Was surprisingly funny, but fell off towards the end. I still hate Amy schumer
>>
File: 1431219822168.jpg (1MB, 2120x1448px) Image search: [Google]
1431219822168.jpg
1MB, 2120x1448px
>>34992043
He's right though.
>>
>The bit where he cums while describing how the first time he saw Amy he thought she looked like a dude from behind

quintessential /fit/
>>
>>34994978
>round, comical, ball weights on barbells
God those look so fun
>>
>>34992009
hard to believe that this dude is 38 years old
I mean I go for cougars sometimes but this could be going too far
>>
>>34992722
how is that punishment lol
I wanna smoke weed in Heaven too
>>
File: 00080.jpg (78KB, 567x564px) Image search: [Google]
00080.jpg
78KB, 567x564px
The movie was a disaster

>ugly ass bitch
>ripped dude taken as a beta boy
>bitch spinning male plates with being with the beta cena

feminist trying to pass their agenda was all i could see on this crap
>>
>>34992768
what is satire
>>
>>34995680
What is low grade trash.
Satire is not something Hollywood is renowned for.
>>
>>34992709
I'm not paying for her shit you are you c u c k
>>
File: 1447557298986.jpg (609KB, 900x1667px) Image search: [Google]
1447557298986.jpg
609KB, 900x1667px
>>34992009
Teddy Roosevelt.

>Told he would die soon because of his Asthma
>Climbed mountains, Rowed on rivers 25 miles in one day, constantly worked out
>got shot during a speech, brushed it off and finished his speech anyway
>became president
>had strongmen come to his office to wrestle every day
>almost singlehandedly took over San Juan hill with inferior weapons and men
>same with sharks and said that "people claiming that sharks attack humans is poppycock"
>got into politics at the age of 23
>graduated from Harvard
>hunted and killed bears

Sorry. But john cena has nothing compared to based Teddy.
>>
>>34995762
The mother of my child makes me a kek???
I forget sometimes that fit is borderline retarded.

Looks like the poorfag is upset I didnt spend money on the movie with a jewess lead huh :)
>>
File: 1445561852517.jpg (33KB, 400x381px) Image search: [Google]
1445561852517.jpg
33KB, 400x381px
>>34992009
>https://youtu.be/Jj7FwREHpRc
>this is considered comedy
>>
>>34995680
>what is self respect.
>what is taste
Women aren't funny anon. Not even the Jewish ones.
>>
File: 1444555221936.png (1MB, 1446x1068px) Image search: [Google]
1444555221936.png
1MB, 1446x1068px
My god Amy Schumer is such an intolerable slut. Also kek at her thinking she could ever be in an actual relationship with a bro of John Cena's caliber.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.