[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guess whos back faggots!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1376163608942.jpg (175KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1376163608942.jpg
175KB, 1000x1000px
Time to count those fucking protons, shit water and educate manlets again.

Time to shitpost about stickys, beg Jeff and decifre with Scooby again.

Time to laugh at OHP places, ask to bulk or cut again.

Time to get paranoid losing count of reps, look at gym creepshots and judge potential again.

Time to question sexuality, spend time writing opinions on other mens bodyparts and scream LONDON again!

Guess whos fucking back you basement dwelling faggots?!!12
>>
OP is a faggot
>>
File: images.jpg (3KB, 142x104px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 142x104px
>>34988875
Ah.. Missed you to, person
>>
Why are you calling me a faggot now? Seriously do you know me? I just asked a question and wanted an answer. Just because I am homosexual you dont have the right to call me a faggot. I am like every other guy is, I lift. But I dont lift for girls, I lift because I want to be able to take my shirt off at gay clubs an attract other hot men. Seriously fuck you.

F. U. C. K. Y. O. U

I fuking hate you man, If I could find you
I would fucking destroy you. I would rape
you so you know how it feels to be a faggot, I didnt chose this path. I am from an iranian family and they wanted to kill me, after I told them about my sexuality. MY OWN FATHER BROKE MY JAW. I flee fom this country, to live in beautiful america. Go life the american dream and NOT to be called a faggot by a faggot on an anonynous imageboard. Fuck you!

Next time thing more before you use words like faggot. You dont know me. You dont know my story. My life.
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 600x512px
>>34988869
>>34989261
Is this some pasta I'm unaware of?
>>
>>34989261
you dont have the balls to destroy anyone, thats why u like other mens balls u faggot
>>
supermong back form dead?
>>
>>34989389
>decifre
I would guess so.

I think he thinks he's tinytrip
>>
>>34989261
Well there is a difference between a gay homosexual and a faggot, you know.

Its up to you which of those 2 will offend you honestly
>>
>>34989261
Charlie Sheen? On 4chan?

Stay positive, please.
>>
>>34989261
yup, faggots never lift for girls just for cock magnets
>>
>>34990029
You mean home of sexuals
>>
R34
>/fit/ highest chick in workout clothes
> blue/green one (the best flavor)
> deepthroats it then pulls it all out and says its not cheat day
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.