[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily Reminder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Drowning-iStock-680x452.jpg (58KB, 680x452px) Image search: [Google]
Drowning-iStock-680x452.jpg
58KB, 680x452px
If swimming isn't in your routine, you are degenerate.
>>
>>34985600
I swim 1500m twice a week. Am I okay?
>>
>>34985600
Did enough of it in highschool

Kinda burned out tbqhwyl
>>
All there is here is chlorine swimming with underage v& and niggers. wat do?

>inb4 dont be poorfag
>>
>>34985616
You are good. Thank you
>>
Can only swim in the summer ;_;
>>
No pools and I'm not gonna swim with gators and water moccasins
>>
>>34985632
Niggers don't swim. that's the beauty of it all
>>
how do i make swimming less boring? I hate that the scenery doesn't change, you can't really listen to music, and its not like you can easily switch off like on a long run.
>>
>>34985645

after some lengths go to the hot tub and come back
>>
>>34985645
You're looking at it the wrong way. Enjoy the the boringness. Enjoy the minimalism. Concentrate one the monotony of the breathing and the color. Focus only on your stroke. Understand that breathing is a luxury.

That makes swimming engaging.
>>
>>34985652
That's going to make my workout like 2x longer than I want it to be. Plus it doesn't make doing those lengths any less boring.

I like swimming, and if I can swim outdoors across a lake or something I love it, but I can't handle doing it indoors, or when I have nowhere to go
>>
>>34985645

Get fins
>>
>>34985600
I wish I could swim
I switched to gym because 3 years ago a swimming pool with poor ventilation caused me hyper-sensibility to chlorine vapours
Now if I go to any swimming pool I have acute rhinitis for 24 hrs, no matter what
At the seaside in summer I try to swim 3 hours everyday, swimming is so superior to gym for aesthetics, posture and mobility that I ain't even
>>34985645
>you can't really listen to music
I had a water-proof headset for swimming pool (beware, never use it when you swim at the seaside), it werked pretty good
>>
>>34985645
>its not like you can easily switch off like on a long run.
You can if you're good at it
>>
File: 1447280842291.gif (24KB, 624x525px) Image search: [Google]
1447280842291.gif
24KB, 624x525px
>>34985600
>If swimming isn't in your routine, you are degenerate.

degenerate reporting in!
>>
>>34986804
same, degenerates report in, show your support
>>
Currently doing about 1200 twice a week. Trying to come back from a shoulder injury. Swam competitively for 11 years so 1200 feels like I'm under achieving. Any other swimmers deal with shoulder injuries?
Also anyone swim competitively and continue to swim recreationally past their late 20's? Just wondering If I should start to expect my pace to go down or deal with more injuries. I know its possible to swim as an older person since the pool is full of them, but I think if I had to swim at the pace they swim at I'd just rather not swim.
>>
>>34985600
I wanted to take up swimming do you cunts pay for a lane?I think my pool has that never asked.What kind of routine should a beginner do?I can swim I mean is there a SS for swiming?
>>
pay for pool membership most places. It's a little like running in that as a beginner you just need to do it and youll get better. It'll be a while before you get any extra benefit from a routine. It also depends on your goal. But as a beginner you'll have a better experience if you get some equipment. Fins, snorkel, and hand paddles will let you move through the water more easily and not get discouraged when you find yourself flailing around. Just like how you would do assisted dips and pull-ups if you couldn't even do 1.
>>
File: DSC_0078.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0078.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>34985638
>>34985632

You will never make it with this mindset.
Pic related,me swimming in the sea in february in the middle of a sandstorm.
>>
>>34988261
I meant I think in my local pool you have to pay to use the pool but its extra for a lane.I think.I was just wondering if its like that for everyone.It was a stupid question don't mind me.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.