[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it feel like to be /fat/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: zwogBrx.jpg (49KB, 454x454px) Image search: [Google]
zwogBrx.jpg
49KB, 454x454px
What does it feel like to be /fat/?
>>
>>34981676

Shitty. Physically it feels disgusting, always weighing you down and making everything difficult. It's harder to breath and move in general. Mentally it's torture. Every time you look at yourself you realize you're a failure, and you either go in to delusions that it's ok just to cope or you fall in to a depression and numb yourself to it. Every ache and pain just adds to the stress that you're killing yourself and you try to get on track and vow to do better but fighting through the depression or delusion becomes difficuly and "why bother" becomes rampant in your thoughts, causing you to just go back to shit eating and fall further in to whatever delusion you have that this is ok.

Anyways. I was raised fat but my bf told me a year ago to lose weight so I did. 50 lbs down and I can't even tell you how much better it is. Besides my depression fixing itself so did a lot of other problems, my relationship got better and my confidence and happiness in general went through the roof. Why I ever got caught in that cycle of never wanting to better myself, who knows.
>>
>>34982046
Your bf is a saint, and so are you for actually achieving your goals. Keep it up.
>>
>>34982046
preach, family
>>
>>34982046
nice
>>
>>34982046
<3
>>
>>34982046
Hit the nail on the head, I was raised fat and still am. It's an awful existance that you'd only accept because you don't know anything different or because of some kind of mental block like depression. I'm for the first time in my life counting calories, I'm not holding myself to them yet but when I go over I feel like a piece of shit. Soon I'll actually commit to my cut and change it unhealthy life.

Also, if you have a kid and you raise it fat you failed. Period. Raising a child to be fat is one of the worst things you can do, which of abuse and the like, you're raising it to be work until someday it has enough and goes against what it was taught its entire life
>>
>>34981676
ask yer mam ecks dee
>>
like a shitty version of everyone else
>>
>>34982046
>"bf told me to lose weight so i did"
>didnt dump him and find an enabler

I respect you very much OP.
>>
>>34982370

He's pretty dedicated to his diet and lifting, and Ive always enjoyed the body that came from his hard work, so I would have felt horrible if he said "I want you to lose weight so you can be healthier and look better." and I left. I don't understand how people can do that when in a committed relationship.

>>34982215

I believe in you. You got this. I still have some more to go, too, but it does get easier, especially when you start seeing the results. Just little things like clothes fitting better or being more confident in public, etc, all really make it worth it. I don't even miss sugar and turkey bacon tastes better than real bacon, anyway. Also, I know you don't wanna hear it, but the sooner you start the better. Man do I wish that even one of those times I flirted with the idea of losing weight years ago I had stuck with it and put in my all.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.