[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Confess your sins to Officer Coleman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

File: ronnie-coleman-police-officer.jpg (15KB, 222x306px) Image search: [Google]
ronnie-coleman-police-officer.jpg
15KB, 222x306px
I sometimes skip the gym to go play fallout 4
>>
I overmire grills in the gym so the other guys don't think I'm gay, when I'd probably suck their dick if they asked no homo
>>
I would give up all my gains and lifts in a second if I could have a gf
>>
>>34980668
I sometimes zone out staring at guys lift in the mirror.
>when his ass is in front of your face doing dumbbell rows
So distracting
>>
>>34980646
I only browse fit at the gym. I just can't do it at any other time.
>>
>>34980646
>fallout 4

I drank a glass cola today, still tastes like shit.
>>
>>34980682
you need to snap out of that mentality bro
gonna fuck you up one day
>>
>>34980646
>plays Fallout 4
>Fallout New Vegas still has a better RPG system, just a crappier combat system. Plus most of Fallout 4's ideas were taken from there and mods for F:NV.

Sometimes I binge watch Netflix and skip gym.

Sometimes I just curl up realizing I'll never date that cute Pole that I really like because I don't have big manly balls.

Sometimes I eat an entire container of ice cream.
>>
I tell myself Chipotle is healthy more often than I should
>>
>>34981750
What's wrong with chipotle?
>>
>>34981750
Nigga it is healthy on a bulk if you get the right stuff What's not healthy about beans, rice and chicken?
>>
Since my job involves helping people load lumber and 80 lb bags of cement into their cars, I stopped lifting weights and just focus on cardio at the gym. Its actually working.
>>
>>34981768
The chips are too good, I can't say no
>>
>>34980646
I wasn't feeling it today despite having pwo so I replaced my routine with 1xF bodyweight squats, pushups and 1xF push up/star plank...
>>
>>34980646
my days only go as well as my last gym session
>>
I turned in my natty card
>>
>>34981750
It's plenty healthy. I eat chipotle 4 or 5 times a week.

Just don't get chips.
>>
File: FO4_Curie_synth.png (74KB, 240x222px) Image search: [Google]
FO4_Curie_synth.png
74KB, 240x222px
>>34980646
are you me?

>tfw no qt robot gf with french accent
why even live brehs
>>
>tfw shit pc to play FO4
>I still installed fallout 3 to see what the hype is all about
>enjoying it so far

wish I could stop playing games.
>>
>>34982040
>>34981983
>>34981768
>>34981765
These guys aren't gonna make it
>>
File: 1446332988908.png (13KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1446332988908.png
13KB, 200x200px
>My bulk consists of Pizza, beans on toast and ham & cheese toasties.

F-fuck healthy eating.
>>
>>34982076
It's chicken and rice, you dumb fuck.
>>
>>34980646

Struggling to do 4x135 kg conventional deadlift.

Tried sumo and did an easy 6 reps at 132.5 kg at the end of my workout, even after squatting and deadlifting. I'm immediatly converting to the dark side.
>>
>>34982068

Make sure to play New Vegas as soon as you finish 3.

It'll make you realize how shitty 3 really is
>>
>>34982167

This.

I love 3 and 4 but NV was the GOAT
>>
>>34980646
I almost hurt myself today doing incline press because I started laughing about doorbrah
>>
>>34982167
>le 3 is bad maymay

They're almost identical, get over it. 4 has improved gameplay but is bland as fuck.
>>
>>34980646
This was me last week
>>
>>34982167

Is it that bad though? I'm just 3 hours into the game and I'm really enjoying it so far
>>
>>34982216

Obsidian's Fallout managed to have a story that wasn't completely idiotic, a world that made sense, characters that were actually interesting and no fucking metro tunnels

>>34982785

New Vegas is gonna make you realize all the things Bethesda seriously overlooked in 3. Also if you like the game make you you get the Old World Blues DLC, that shit is the best
>>
File: 1417258687015.jpg (108KB, 640x630px) Image search: [Google]
1417258687015.jpg
108KB, 640x630px
>>34980646
Even though I'm strong by normie standards and have been boxing/grappling for 2 years, I feel weak and pathetic around other men. Maybe if I get just a little bigger, I'll feel better
>>
>>34980646

> I binge drink every weekend (at least I try and stick exclusively to hard liquor with water as my chaser)
> I got to a crowded college gym with only 4 squat racks. I now exclusively use the leg press and don't even bother waiting for opening squat racks
> I absolutely judge fat people in the gym
>>
>>34980646
Hot
>>
I suspect I might be on a forced ketosis due to my celiac disease.

I am afraid but doctor says is normal that a celiac smells like ketones.
>>
Sometimes I'll play video games and smoke cigarettes and do cocaine all day and not get enough calories in me. (Still go to the gym though :^))
>>
>>34984284
Well how many grams of carbs do you eat in a day? Alternatively, why don't you buy some keto sticks and test yourself? Or, go with it and get ripped. That's not a sin, and it's not really a problem.
>>
I instantly lose respect for people who wont squat or deadlift
>>
>>34984531
Well that's stupid.
>>
>>34984540
No its not, it accurately portrays what kind of people they are. Weak undedicated pussies.
>>
>>34984566
Lol cool dude
>>
I ate an entire chicken,bacon, and jalepeno pizza like 5 minutes ago.
>>
>>34982076
Chipotle is cool, but its pretty gross
I ate it last summer and got the runs
3 months later they have an ecoli outbreak.
I was right about that place
>>
>>34984566
Autism.
>>
>>34980682
when you do find a gf, you will willingly stop going to the gym to spend more time with her.

she either breaks up with you, leaving you back in DYEL mode, or you stay together and you eventually spite her as you both get nasty and flabby over time.

break this mentality now. you can keep your gains and have a gf as long as you make it quite clear that you need your gym time when you first start dating.
>>
I curl in the squat rack and squat in the smith machine
>>
I use concrete plates...
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.