[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Basically im pretty fat (pic isnt me) so i went to the gym and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Basically im pretty fat (pic isnt me) so i went to the gym and i want to know when this fucking pain will go away and if i should wait till its gone to go again or just go again while its still sore
>>
Anonfag, that shit happens to all the gym newbs. It will go away eventually, just got again and work out a different muscle group. Enjoy that "pain",' it goes away and you'll eventually miss it since it feels like you're making progress son
>>
Need to start eating healthy then soon ill be fit :D
>>
>>34980591
it will hurt like a bitch for 2-3 days if you are anything like me, couldn’t couch my shoulders and trying to lift anything was a bitch.

Just push through the pain, it doesn’t hurt as much when you are in the gym.

You can do it.
>>
I also have this problem where i dont eat many foods so all i eat are carbohydrates and thats probably the main reason for my weight
>>
>>34980591
When I was fighting the soreness all the time I would do a lighter workout on that muscle group like 2 days later after completing a full workout on a different muscle group.

So for example I would do legs on Sunday, 4x12 for everything and then on Tuesday I would do back 4x12 for everything and then when I was done with that I would do like 2x8 or 3x8 on legs. I couldn't push as hard as a full day but I would be much less sore the next day.
>>
>>
>>34980591
What would be the estimated bf% of OP's pic?
>>
Well done, I too went to the gym.
18lvl 176cm/82kg
>>
>>34980591
It's DOMS, Mr. Fagoo. Lift until they go away. Don't lift and they stay even longer.
>>
>>34980591
Go get some whey and pound that shit
>>
File: Wew.png (294KB, 720x643px) Image search: [Google]
Wew.png
294KB, 720x643px
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.