[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: 1442010942469.gif (1MB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1442010942469.gif
1MB, 500x600px
Help me. I've been lurking for years and working out most of the time but I am still about 30lbs over weight (6ft1in and 230 lbs). I seem to lack all self control when it comes to eating no matter what I do. It's holding me back so bad. How do I teach myself to stop eating fucking everything? I lack self control. Just an hero?
>>
are you saying you'd rather kill yourself than be 30 lbs overweight?

yikes, my man.
>>
>>34979681
have you tried not being a weak pussy
>>
>>34979681
I want to fuck that sandwich.
>>
>>34979694
yeah I probably have some self image issues. I've just been trying to long to cut but I am so terrible at it.
>>
Get more self control
>>
>>34979726
how do i start with more self control?
>>
>>34979681

Just imagine every piece of food is a sentient being, a very sexy personified version of that food. They don't want you to eat them, they want you to fuck them. This way you get cum on your food, and you wouldn't eat your own cum, would you?
>>
>>34979747

Start off slow, cut out things like soda and replace them with lemonade or something less sweet, eventually get to water. You also want to start walking more at least 30 min building up to-60 min every other day
>>
>>34979794
thanks. I drink alot of coke zero and sprite zero. Isnt that okay? Also considering doing keto. Had good luck with it years ago but know its a bit tough.
>>
>>34979850

>keto

It's a fad my friend, just cut out high calorie things from your diet like cheese, butter, deserts, milk. Glycogen is our main energy source, trying to use ketones/lipids for energy is like using water to power a car.
>>
>>34979929
should i be trimming the fat off meat?
>>
>>34979681
>I am still about 30lbs over weight (6ft1in and 230 lbs)
No, you're at least 60lbs overweight faggot. I bet you have 0 muscles.
>>
>>34980012
yeah you're probably right actually. I do have some muscles but could lose alot more than 30 lbs
>>
>>34979953
>should i be trimming the fat off meat?
Why do you even eat anything with fat on it? Forget about cooking with oil or butter, meats with visible fat, drinks with calories, and especially dough-based food
>>
File: orig_anon_compar.jpg (566KB, 1806x1360px) Image search: [Google]
orig_anon_compar.jpg
566KB, 1806x1360px
>>34980043
You not only could, you actually can. And not only lose fat, but then build a nice body on the new foundation. I've used to be a fatass like you. 6'0 223lbs last September. Then my weight went down to 150lbs by this May. Then I started to lift this summer. Not hardcore, I should really commit myself more serious and find a gym buddy, but still. Here is the comparison pic between then and the end of the cutting
>>
>>34979681

nigger stop lying, you're 50lb overweight
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (341KB, 695x2007px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
341KB, 695x2007px
>>34980103
And here is the photo I made in October
>>
>>34980103
jesus christ. How did you manage that?
>>
>>34980103
>>34980121
ashamed of a tattoo are we?

great progress though very impressive
>>
>>34980121
Did you tattoo a dick on your arm because you are a fag?
>>
>>34980121
but how???
>>
>>34980126
D N P
N
P
But seriously, I've learned new stuff about nutrition and now I can guesstimate what can I eat and what I probably should avoid. But still, being a fatty once is staying one forever, at least inside. You're always struggling with yourself and your cravings

>>34980173
Just used not to leave any personal information on the Internets. It's not my achievement to cheat with DNP. I drank a lot of alcohol and didn't follow the strict diet off-cycle
>>
>>34979681
Replace soda with sparkling water (I found I craved the feel more than the flavor). Stop drinking calories if you can manage.
Whenever you think you want a snack drink some water instead. If you're really hungry but not ready for a meal have fruit or yogurt or carrots around.
Remember that every calorie you eat that you don't need to is just wasting some of the effort you put into exercising.
You don't need to have perfect self control 100% of the time if you're smart with your shopping. Stop buying things that are unhealthy and trusting yourself to eat them in moderation when you know you won't. Remove the temptation and it'll be a lot easier to control
Most importantly, count your calories until you can get down to a healthy weight. Every one of them you can. This helped me the most. Once I saw where I was getting excess calories from I was able to start avoiding buying those things. And, at least for me, my body stopped craving so much food after a month of not giving it what it was used to. I used to be the fatty eating an entire Subway Sub, cookies, and a soda before I was content. Now I'm full for awhile after a bottle of water and half a sub
>>
>>34979681
Did they seriously sexualize a slice of pizza but giving it bedroom eyes, cheesy boobs, cliantro leaf bangs, and a pepperoni bra....

Euthanize me.
>>
>>34980242
is there anywhere to get DNP fast? I leave for a trip in 4 weeks but it looks like from the DNP threads that delivery takes forever
>>
>>34980293
If they didn't then the typical obese American male would forget women existed
>>
>>34980336
is there a fast way to get DNP in america?
>>
Thoughts on GBIM?
>>
>>34980696
whats that
>>
>>34979681
I've always belived that self control is a matter of innor argumentation and knowing why you want to do something. If you truly wish to lose weight reflect upon it and find the reasons why You want to lose weight and why its a good idea. Once you've convinced yourself staying away from bad foods shouldnt be a problem, because you know what you want and why you want it, and if that means no fat or sugar then so be it. If you only half-ass your personal reasoning and want to lose weight becaus "muh society" or "health i guess" then you will not suceed.

Be honest and reflective. Be determined. And stick to the plan.
>>
>>34979953
I would say if you want to do keto then do it. The most important part of getting fit is being able to control what goes into your body, and if you feel like keto is something you are capable of then do it.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.