[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Deadlift PR thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (175KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
175KB, 1000x1000px
Guys,
Whenever I get a 8/10 cutie pie's number I always fuk up in the texting phase. How do I start a good text convo after getting a number?
Pic related
She hasn't written back and I'm on suicide watch
>>
>>34969065
My best is 415 for doubles btw
>>
Texting is strictly for logistics.

Get the number, text her right away or a day later (depending on interest level), tell her it's you and that you'll get back to her with plans.

When you have free time and want to make plans, text her again and tell her your plans and where to meet you, that's it.

Texting should be used for nothing more than meeting up and getting to see her in person.
>>
Nice text crop nigga
>>
File: image.jpg (254KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
254KB, 1280x960px
>>34969122
I will implement this with the next beauty I manage to wrangle on tinder
But this is the best one I've got so far
Feeling pretty autistic
>>34969125
yeah I don't do Instagram collages a lot cuz I'm not a chick
I'm gonna call this chick later and ask her out on Saturday. If it fails I'm gonna delete and go no contact
>>
>>34969065
It should have gone like this:

>Hey this is Jonathan from tinder. Lauren?
should have been:
>When are you free this week?

She would know who it was because you should have texted her immediately after getting her number.

>Pics for proof
You shouldnt have asked so awkwardly and early in the conversation. Set the meet first. With Tinder she will most likely try to text you and ask you about yourself. I usually have a short conversation and then excuse myself. Ideally you do not want to text at all; however getting a number from Tinder is not the same as getting a number in real life. You should expect to talk a little bit at least.

If your date is the next day then just confirm early in the day and save the conversation for the date. If its later in the week I usually text the next day, ask how shes doing and what she's up to, and talk for a while. Then I ask for pictures after we have built a little rapport. That really breaks the ice. Dont send some wierd shirtless pic or something, just smile and take a normal picture.

Talk about normal stuff, school, occupation, family, hobbies. Remember what she tells you and ask more about it on your date.
>>
File: 1424710597323.jpg (40KB, 621x414px) Image search: [Google]
1424710597323.jpg
40KB, 621x414px
>>34969065
>pics for proof
lost it

also she seems like a reserved bitch so fuck her

also
160kg 3*3 gonna try 1rm tomorrow
>>
File: 1422144578555.jpg (20KB, 380x254px) Image search: [Google]
1422144578555.jpg
20KB, 380x254px
>>34969065

>those texts
My fucking sides
>>
Quit texting. Call her betamax
>>
>>34969065
>ugly bitch swaddled in make-up
>8/10

lol op come on
>>
File: image.jpg (134KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134KB, 640x960px
>>34970832
She is a reserved bitch
>a reserved bitch I'd like to fuck
>>
>>34969168
Is that the same girl?
>>
HOLY SHIT HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

NASTY LOOKIN ASS PIG FACED JEW LOOKIN ASS BITCH WEARING A MILE DEEP LAYER OF MAKEUP ON HER FACE WITH A REALLY BAD HAIR COLORING AND A PHOTO FILTER TO HIDE HER UGLY ASS

lmao fäm
>>
>using tinder for dating

Jesus Christ f am
>>
>>34971061
>>34969065
>just takes selfies
>filters

Don't even bother OP she's probably gross, that's why she didn't want to send you proof
>>
File: image.jpg (140KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140KB, 640x960px
>>34971067
Yes
So is this
Miles better than the thread where the guy is thinking about getting with a literal bridge troll
>>
>>34971067
Wait, no, those are Asian buns
The face pics are the chick I was texting
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 251x201px
>>34971131
Would have never guessed those to be azn buns
>>
>>34969122
Pretty much this.

>having conversations over text

What are you, 14?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.