[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are you dealing with the hair loss /fit/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: saitama.jpg (27KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
saitama.jpg
27KB, 400x400px
How are you dealing with the hair loss /fit/?
>>
I was thinking, would Saitamas look work irl?
I have a generic expresionless face and my body type is similar to his and Im balding.
If I shave it off and buy a suit I could go to cosplay events I could drag some cosplay pussy.
>>
>>34967950
could work

>>34967918
Im thinking about joining the club 27 if i lose most of my hair by the time i hit 25, 22 right now and i have an huge M on my head.
>>
File: 1447914395663.png (264KB, 453x452px) Image search: [Google]
1447914395663.png
264KB, 453x452px
Some people can pull off bald well, I don't think I'm one of them though. Brb, growing a beard to compensate.

>tfw balding
>>
>25
>getting gray hair

It was a good run boys
>>
>>34967918
minoxidil
>>
>>34968043
Go Vegeta mode.
>>
>>34967918
It's just nice to know that once I get off chemo it'll come back.
>>
>>34967918

>bald with good head shape and decent facial genetics
>28

I'm ok with this.
>>
I received steroids from age 9 to 21, i fact that i'm only starting to lose hair at 30 makes me think i have some kind of super genetics.

Not to imply this isn't literally the end of the world.
Every one in my family dies with full black hair.
>>
Week three of minoxidil, noticed about 6 or seven new hairline tier hairs, feels good man. No sign of the front getting thicker yet, though there are more little colorless hairs, but time will tell. Norwood 2.5 by the way.
>>
>>34967918
Badly...Really fuckin badly but then it nearly all fell out overnight so freaking out was unavoidable...

I'm on the finny train now so lets see if it works
>>
File: life is pain.jpg (503KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
life is pain.jpg
503KB, 640x480px
I hope this shit is reversible, that's all.
>>
>19
>Started receding few months back
>People have already told me to shave it off, but I want to keep it for a few more years
>Have good beard genetics
Makes me feel old if anything.
>>
By cutting my hair much shorter (no need to go bald unless it's terrible), building muscle, dressing better, and most importantly nor trying to hide my balding head.

If you're going bald, everyone already knows. Trying to hide it or not adressing it makes you look insecure and childish.

Balding happens, but being bald is a choice.
>>
Not very well at all desu. Wish I had hair every day.
>>
I just shaved it all off, out of sight out of mind
>>
>>34967918
By having superior hair genes & not going bald.
>>
>>34967918
Let's say I do his routine plus pull-ups, is that a balanced enough routine?
>>
>>34970109
Throw in some squats and bridges...yeah.
>>
I wouldn't even mind it if it was just a slow receding of the hairline and everything behind that was fine, but it's like the whole top is thinning.
>>
Fuck, how insecure do you faggots have to be, to care so much about your hair?
>>
File: ss+(2014-10-02+at+10.53.59).jpg (25KB, 323x209px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2014-10-02+at+10.53.59).jpg
25KB, 323x209px
>>34967918
by riding the finasteride/minoxidil train. Hope to get strong enough to pull vegeta until i'm 35~40,since i already have the M, then hop on gear and go for master roshi
>>
Get surgery to bring back a centimeter to inch of hairline depending on how thick the back of your head is.

Take Propecia to prevent further hair loss.

Use Rogaine to keep it thick and growing.

There's literally no reason in 2015 to suffer from this condition. Even if you can't afford the surgery, you can take Propecia to prevent further loss.

>inb4 limp dick

Studies show that less than 2% of Propecia users suffer from erectile dysfunction.
>>
File: triangle.jpg (15KB, 596x564px) Image search: [Google]
triangle.jpg
15KB, 596x564px
Tfw has been bald and completely shaving since the age of 3
>>
>>34967950
Could also cosplay as other baldies like Hitman or Walter white tbf
>>
I started minoxodil a month ago.

Just praying that it works.
>>
>>34970429
>Not cosplaying Mr Braun from steins gate
>>
>>34968043
Please go Majin mode
>>
File: lopm_011_012.jpg (246KB, 860x1236px) Image search: [Google]
lopm_011_012.jpg
246KB, 860x1236px
>i finally get to post this image
>>
>>34970401
Thats clean maaaan

>real cleeaaan
>>
>>34970392
this is all bullshit and wishful thinking

i'm on finasteride/dutasteride and i don't care if it could kill your dick, literally dont give a fuck

that said it doesn't stop hairloss

it just slows it down

but baldness is inevitable despite taking 5 mg of finasteride per day
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.