[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Facial aesthetics matter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: Tinder_logo.jpg (36KB, 1460x913px) Image search: [Google]
Tinder_logo.jpg
36KB, 1460x913px
>make two tinder accounts
>one is a dyel model with god tier facial aesthetics
>one is zyzz
>Pics focus mainly on face for model, body for zyzz
>300+ matches in college town for model, about 50 for zyzz the king of aesthetics
Why even lift?
>>
totally couldn't be because zyzz is more well known than whatever unknown model you picked and girls knew they were being catfished
>>
>>34967098
Face it anon girls don't know who zyzz is
>>
>>34967098
>zyzz
>well known
You need to get off 4chan occasionally
>>
>>34967089
Why would you want dyel/chubby chasers, seeing as they're probably not fit either. Do you want high test girls with too much fat?
>>
>>34967089

A good face with dyel body is a lot less intimidating than Zyzz's sculpted physique. You just scared all your matches away with Zyzz's body you fucking dingus.
>>
Could also have to do with the fact that girls instantly make negative assumptions about a guy who posts topless pics on Tinder.
>>
ITT: Delusional people who lift for girls
>>
File: fake.jpg (68KB, 552x444px) Image search: [Google]
fake.jpg
68KB, 552x444px
Would you swipe right /fit/?
>>
>>34967245
Left guy.
Never really found Zyzz attractive.
>>
>>34967245
theyre both hot as fuck

no hom

who is the qt.13 on the left tho?
>>
>>34967089
>Why even lift?
Because you can make your body more attractive. Also, the only way to make your face more attractive without surgery is to drop a bunch of weight.
>>
>>34967245
Left dude. He seems nice and out going. Zyzz just seems like a douche try hard.
>>
>>34967264
>>34967245

Yeah even as a straight guy it's really easy to see why girls pick left 99% of the time
The roided bb look is not popular with a general audience, you guys have to see that
Left is handsome and non threatening
>>
If you're not white, tinder is a waste of time, unless you live on the west coast.
>>
File: tfwblack.png (209KB, 730x829px) Image search: [Google]
tfwblack.png
209KB, 730x829px
>>34967286
>tfw black on tinder

I pretty much stopped wasting right swipes on white girls. Black/hispanic/asian only. My success rate is much better.
>>
>>34967343
Not thinking people here are clearly the outliers in this bullshit statistical analysis. This is a limiting belief and a shitty one. Oh some graph says minorities dont do well so i may as well not even bother.

I had plenty of ass from tinder and for me it was too much fucking work. First I have to text her then I have to fucking talk to her and get a meet then I have to meet at some random place and look for her. Meanwhile its at some bar or place with women hotter than she is running around. I have had a few times where dates have come in and I'm talking to other women because they're hotter than she is and she got mad. I shrugged my shoulders and kept talking to other more attractive women at the bar.

Tinder is to you guys now what Adult Friend Finder was to my older brother who taught me this stuff. Its easy pussy but it just takes a long time.
>>
File: 46592.jpg (72KB, 350x194px) Image search: [Google]
46592.jpg
72KB, 350x194px
Godammit, it's always the false dichotomies with /fit/!

>Facial aesthetics matter more than a fit body
>There's no point in lifting

That's not how it works. Whether you're ugly, beautiful, bald, have a thick mane, short, tall, IT'S BETTER TO BE FIT. If you're ugly, why would you want to be ugly AND unfit? An ugly fit dude is more aesthetically pleasing than an ugly fat dude. It's just about sucking it up with the genetic hand you were dealt, and being the best version of yourself you can be.
>>
>>34967417
>tfw i'm too young for bars
College campuses are my only venue
>>
>>34967417
People actually used adult friend finder???!?!
>>
>>34967443
Bro im telling you its even easier in public places. What you're feeling is societal pressure in a public place. I relish that feeling when I walk up to a woman in the middle of a crowded train and get her. Its fucking amazing. You feel everyones eyes on you watching you wishing they had the balls to do it but theyre too pussy to actually go out there and do it.

Parks, Fancy supermarkets, wherever honestly. Check out this guy Glenn P online he's got some really neat stuff and was a guy I learned a lot from after my brother. I think he went on to start a pickup company where he teaches it now but he's really good at explaining it as basically as possible if you're not willing to take the lumps on your own.

Now I've also been rejected in the middle of a subway and when 15 people are laughing at you its not fun but you learn from it.

I know you can do this and its COLLEGE CAMPUSES. Are you kidding me. This is the MAIN place you should practice and go all over. You like smart girls...library. You like hot girls....sports teams...etc...etc
>>
>>34967417
It's just a waste of swipes for me. If include white girls, I get maybe 3-4 matches a day (not counting bots). If I stick to minorities, it's closer to 10. I just leave flirting with white girls for face to face interactions, where I have no trouble.
>>
>>34967538
>Parks, Fancy supermarkets, wherever honestly.
This is what you had to do in the past fo sho. Nothing wrong with it.
>>
The part of what made zyzz great was his not give a fuck attitude.
>>
>>34967678
You see hot women everywhere. If youre single why the hell won't you approach them.

You dont approach them because society tells you the following

Wait a minute fucker...you're not cool enough/rich enough/etc to talk to this woman and it fucks with your head. You've grown up with it all your life.

I use to do just bars/clubs but its nothing there usually but thotties and alcholics/druggies with the occasional good girl sprinkled in.
>>
>>34967725

It's not society telling you that you're not cool enough/rich enough/etc to talk to this woman it's your low ass self esteem you dumb mothafucka
>>
>>34967245
i used to think zyzz looked like he was homosexual so maybe girls thought the same
>>
>>34967725
>approaching women is hard because youre head is fucked
nope. usually the situation doesnt call for it.
is a woman alone? then to engage her in a random 1 on 1 is intimidating as fuck for her
are you approaching her when shes in a group? good luck getting into the group conversation
>>
>>34967754
See its times like this where I wish this was real life because I know my pussy line up would DESTROY yours hands down unfortunately its not so oh well.

Typing motherfucka like a nigger. I love it. Don't worry everyone hes mad the tinder thotties wont fuck him because hes a fucking lame
>>
>>34967089

> insecure betafag trying to convince /fit/izens to drop lifting so he can be less insecure with his body.
>>
>>34967866

Look how immature and insecure you are. I was just pointing out that you have/had low self esteem/low confidence that was preventing you from approaching people but you think its because of society and not yourself.

Dumb
Motha
Fucka
>>
>>34967957
Just like I said. Youre a lame fucboi whose pussy line up now would look like absolute shit compared to mine. To saysociety had no effect on the guy who asked the question to begin with is absolute insanity. I could give a shit what you call me just like I could give a shit what these bitches call me after I ass fuck them take pictures on my phone and drop their asses.

Had is far more accurate than have and you should really be careful calling people dumb when im pretty sure you havent studied at the places I have and probably couldnt even get in you lame fuck.

Who calls someone they dont even know a dumb fuck but a fucking lame trying to make himself feel better. Hurr durr I called a guy a motha fucka like some nigger actor

hurr durr im immature...and judging from your post id say youre autistic. Go take your pills
lel you're funny though
>>
Of course its about the face you fucking idiot.
Are you really surprised?
Like, when you rate woman you literally look at her face first, then if shes atractive you look at the body. Same shit here familia.
>>
>>34967117
you need to get on other sites like 4chan occasionally, i see guys of my town writing and posting pictures of zyzz on facebook/instagram pretty much every week and i live in the middle of nowhere
>>
>>34968021

Thank you for proving my point that you are insecure and immature.
>>
>>34968084
muh immature
muh insecure

as i look at the hundreds of pussies on my phone that i have fucked who wouldnt even give you the time of day all i can do is laugh at the lame who had the nerve to call me a mother fucker but cant even do it properly so in an attempt to be cool tries to sound like a nigger and say motha fucka

I told you that you were a fucking lame
>>
File: Thumbs-UpSmiley-icon.png (10KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
Thumbs-UpSmiley-icon.png
10KB, 256x256px
>>34968123

One day you will grow up
>>
>>34968287
Still mad huh fucboi. Don't worry I'll be sure to tell my son you are exactly what a lame looks like ;)
>>
>>34967098
This is delusion, nobody knew who Zyzz was outside of some people on fitness forums. Sure he got posted a bit on modelling pages maybe. But he was a super low tier model. Do you know every girl that gets posted on r/prettygirls or w.e?
>>
>>34968430
a lame

kek
>>
Caring so hard that you made two fake tinder accounts to do your inspector gadget fag spy work.
Making it.

>pick one
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.