[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As a skinnyfat person, what happens if I just stop eating?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1439028379269.jpg (41KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1439028379269.jpg
41KB, 540x960px
As a skinnyfat person, what happens if I just stop eating?
>>
>>34957789
Your penis will increase in size.
>>
>>34957789
You'll catch genetics.
>>
>>34957789

You'll most likely feel like shit, lose muscle along with the fat, likely develop health issues due to lack of micronutrients in your non-existant diet.

But hey, your cut will go faster.
>>
Seriously though, how quickly would that allow me to burn fat? Just to go full Gandhi mode then resume a metabolism boosting protein-filled diet?
>>
>>34957789
you will lose weight.

but you will have no protein intake, so your protein breakdown will increase along with your gluconeogenesis.

if you stop eating and start lifting, you would have better preservation of musculature.

but it would only take a day or two before you snap and eat ALL the food.

just do some intermittent fasting, and limit yourself to a good 1200kcal a day.

its extreme enough to where you will lose fat quickly (half a pound a day, if you do enough cardio, and have a big enough TDEE), and you can intake enough protein to make you
1. avoid going crazy and eating like a landwhale
2.make it so that upwards of 95% the weight you lose is bodyfat (Assuming you are lifting too)
>>
>>34957876
>how quickly will that allow me to burn fat?
depends how many calories you burn

its all about how big your deficit is.
every 3,500 kcal, you can expect to lose roughly a pound of fat.
so lets say you have a TDEE of 2,500, and you consume that would put you at losing .71 pounds a day, before doing cardio.

but that is assuming your TDEE is 2,500, which it probably is not
>>
>>34957902
So...how long would an intermittent fast be? 12 hours? 16 hours? 24 hours?
>>
>>34958055
i think 24 would just be a fast, not an intermittent.

do whatever works best for you, to hit your caloric goals.

i normally wake up around 10 AM, fast till at least 5-6pm, eat for 3 hours, and then fast till sleep.

some people can't go to bed hungry, and they need to fast all day and eat before bed.

some people like to have their eating window around midday.

most people agree there is no real need to start the day off with food. (remember, breakfast is whenever you break your fast, so don't worry about missing the most important meal, because whatever meal you eat first is the most important one of the day)

they have IF threads from time to time.. keep an eye on the catalog if you find yourself with more questions.
>>
Okay, let's assume I burn the average of 2000 kcals a day. It's probably more but fuck it.

I work 12 hour days every weekday, and can easily starve myself during that period. I walk fast to and from which is probably like a 2 mile walk, so 4 in all each weekday.

Having 1200 kcals, that would be spread across 3 meals at 6:00, 18:00, and 24:00 (I have insomnia and can't sleep more than 4 hours). Those would likely consist of some variety of eggs, turkey, tuna, coffee, protein powder, lean mince, veg, and nuts.

Assuming all of that ^, how quick, roughly, would I burn off my excess fat flaps?
>>
Just do surgery
>>
>>34958343
$$$
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.