[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

America Is Shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 10

File: Ziltoid the Omniscient.jpg (21KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Ziltoid the Omniscient.jpg
21KB, 600x400px
>come to /fit/
>"read the sticky"
>no problem
>sticky is written in moon runes
>"do Starting Strength," they say
>SS is written in moon runes
>"GOMAD is great for you," they say
>GOMAD is also written in moon runes
>moon runes, moon runes, everywhere
>there are no conversions to the superior Metric, in brackets
>somebody actually took the time to write these
>somebody actually believes that this sticky, SS & GOMAD are to be taken seriously, despite having been too lazy to include Metric conversions in brackets
>mfw I sip a gill of water while reading this puerile drivel
>mfw I'll run a furlong afterwards
>mfw I give precisely one drachm of a shit about Ameritards and their utter fucking stupidity
>>
by far the worst fucking drivel i've seen on /fit/
>>
File: HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.jpg (90KB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.jpg
90KB, 1280x718px
>>34953050
>by far the worst fucking drivel i've seen on /fit/

Americans are literally THIS retarded
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 199x242px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 199x242px
>>34953038
So your dumbass cant even convert a couple metrics and Americans are the dumn ones?
>>
File: Brad.jpg (90KB, 471x427px) Image search: [Google]
Brad.jpg
90KB, 471x427px
>>34953092
>dumn
>>
>what is google
>>
File: oh god, my sides.jpg (56KB, 460x288px) Image search: [Google]
oh god, my sides.jpg
56KB, 460x288px
>>34953103
>trying THIS hard to defend lazy-as-fuck morons who don't even put Metric conversions in brackets, into their guides
>>
File: leo.png (390KB, 716x717px) Image search: [Google]
leo.png
390KB, 716x717px
>>34953111
>>
Stop being a lazy cunt and google it, holy shit you whiny little bitch
>>
Google has a measurement converter if you were serious. Also, reddit's fitness sub has a really great sidebar.
>>
File: 1423717101051.jpg (71KB, 452x363px) Image search: [Google]
1423717101051.jpg
71KB, 452x363px
>>34953038
>>34953064
>>34953111
Please keep replying, this shit is fucking gold
>>
>>34953038
Kek'd

>mfw the treadmills at the gym don't use knots
>>
>>34953200

MFW protein shakes aren't measured in firkins or kilderkins.
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 640x535px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 640x535px
>six cubits and one and one half trillion plank lengths
>tfw too tall to squat
>>
File: 65u8sw.jpg (26KB, 397x368px) Image search: [Google]
65u8sw.jpg
26KB, 397x368px
>>34953038
I'll help you out. Please excuse my fellow brethren.

SS stands for stupid strength. It's a play on words relating to a Lil Wayne song. Go stupid! It's a tried and true method of gaining strength. Remember that kid in day care that would try to fit the square block into the triangle hole? Well he eventually got it in. 8th grade. Years of doing things the hard way made this kid strong... RETARD STRONG. It's strength in its purest, natural form.

Basically this routine entails..

>avoiding stairs like they're lava
>not pushing down on child proof lids
>running everywhere
>not using your legs one day out of the week

GOMAD is just a meme perpetuating SS. It's basically the same routine but more intense..

>avoiding all floors like they're lava
>bench everything at least once
>swim everywhere
>handstand day
>>
>>34953396
Who let this guy near photoshop?
>>
>>34953302
>tfw 3,7042e-18 x 4,1158e-18 parsec dick
>why even live brehs...
>>
>>34953218
Mfw our weight isn't measured in stones, and our money in pounds
>>
There was once this hot chick from UK I was chatting with, but her picture only had her head. She weighed something like 20 stone, which sounds like a lot, but she said to me that she used really small stones.
>>
>moon runes

Wtf is this shit? You're only allowed to talk shit about the moon if your country has been there
>>
>>34953493
The moon landing was a hoax lol. You couldn't even get to space before the Russians.
>>
>>34953503
Russia could've easily proved they never went to the moon but why didn't they?

Also we Mars soon.
>>
>>34953503
Watch out for that muslim invasion yuropoor lmao
>>
>>34953517
daily reminder that most of the newborn in the US are non-white
>>
>crybaby yuroshits
>p-please put it in metric
Sorry champ, we call the shots on this planet
>>
Fuck off Ziltoid you intergalactic aliens don't even lift
>>
U mad Ahmed? This is an American website.
>>
>come back to /fit/ after a while
>see this thread
>op is so much of a mouthbreathing mental retard he can't figure out how to convert to metric on his own
>with all the technological advantages of the internet at his disposal
>posts a thread whining about his inadequacies like it's our problem he has less than a fifth grade education

Thanks for reminding me this is a board full of physically, intellectually, and emotionally weak babies who need spoonfeeding just to make it through the day without forgetting to breathe, now I can go do something else with my time.
>>
>mfw a billabong unironically and irreconcilably INSISTED that a system of measurements refined over centuries of practical implementation to scale naturally and conveniently with magnitude of application be COMPLETELY REPLACED by one ham handedly forced into a contrived and rigid template by some autismo infatuated with the number 10
>>
>>34953478
The last chick I was talking with weighed 1 duck.
>>
File: image.jpg (132KB, 1111x597px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132KB, 1111x597px
>>34953798
>*near me
and
>mfw
also
>mfw yuraboo units will NEVER EVER land someone on the moon for the first time in humanity
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.