[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

skinnyfat hate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 8

File: bullshit.jpg (74KB, 500x572px) Image search: [Google]
bullshit.jpg
74KB, 500x572px
ok /fit/ im mad as fuck. why the shit are skinnyfat guys glorified? so many girls settle for this trash but theyre expected to stay skinny while these DYEL faggots get fatter.

whats the fucking point anymore

>pic angrily related
>>
too bad i forgot /fit/ is full of dyels so this is their ideal situation
>>
Humor. Doesnt matter what body you have girls like to laugh.
>>
Interesting content of character and shared interests. Most girls aren't /fit/izens and don't give a shit about your gains.
>>
>>34950757
Probably a skinny fat guy who wrote this comic.

By the way, she's pretty normal looking too. Look outside America and understand that in the majority of the world, putting thin women on a pedestal and glorifying them for not being overweight is outside what's normal. And you thinking that a girl not being a fatass makes her some kind of prize, really makes me lol.
>>
>>34950757
Because a regular person that may or may not have a healthy diet is 'skinnyfat'. Working out is just the icing on top of the cake.
>>
>>34950757

it creates a larger comfort zone for women, allowing them to be the "pretty" or "health conscious" one in the relationship.

there's been a larger focus on attainability for the millenials.

take for example what your average skinnyfat guy finds attractive, your Zooey Deschanel's and your Emma Stones. not necessarily the most beautiful women, no, but attainable? fuck to the yes.

tl;dr normality is less intimidating to a bitch
>>
What? The fact that a skinny guy with a pot belly pulled some skinny flat slob chica?

"skinny" flat broads are a dime a dozen.
>>
>>34950922
But we're taught by /fit/izens that working out entitles us to all the "fit" women who were just skinny fat themselves. Also, this board (hell, 4chan in general) is overwhelmingly populated by guys who think getting laid is the biggest thing ever, and anything female is worth stuffing a cock into. They think that a "hot" girl is a girl who puts any real effort into her appearance and isn't a complete loser. But emphasis on appearance because guys here are obsessed with looks.

There was even a thread about this two or three days ago. OP photo was three girls standing in a group, and the OP said something like

>before /fit/: all 8.5/10's
>after /fit/: all 5's or 6's
>>
>>34950918
Deschnel is only kinda cute no more no less.

Stone is in that can be fuck hot and has that personality that makes a man consider jail time for noncensensual balls deep tender love making.

They're hot because of their personality, not their attainability.
Hot bitches are attainable with the right play.

All men see even the hottest of women as a 9/10 at best.
The true 10/10s are a deeply personal thing. True 10/10s have that thing about them that makes them absolutely perfect for that particular man.
Paradoxically a girl that most people will consider exceedingly average or downright flawed will be the 10/10 of some guy who could easily pull women that other men would consider perfect.
That's just how things are.
>>
>>34950825
>girls like to laugh
Laughter is a sign of happiness.
Girls don't like to laugh, they like to be fucking happy, if you can't make them happy. You can't keep the girl.

>how do you think depressed emo boys keep depressed emo girls, the boys make the girl happy with their autism.
>>
>>34950962
This is an image board
We don't come here to talk to women on a deeper level.
We come here to be entertained
We come here to look at pictures and read and talk to and oft at anonymous assholes.

There is no way to have a conversation that allows a real understanding of another human being. Especially a woman.

It's all just snippets of random words from god knows who or what and crazy pictures flash and 3 minute videos here.

Why shouldn't we want to look at, talk about, lust after boast about fucking, and work towards fucking (more in the cases of some)attractive women?
The fuck is wrong with that?
>>
>>34950908
Skinny fat dyel detected
>>
>>34951056
Well, it's the truth. Not saying there is anything wrong with striving to be better than the average, in fact, that should be your goal.
>>
>be me
>skinnyfat
mane what the fuck is this pass you're talking about, I'm an 18 year old virgin
>>
>>34950918
the only flaw with this logic is both have beautiful faces. That's a really tough commodity to come by
>>
This thread is a troll. It's an obvious retaliation against /fit/ waking up and realizing that women need to up their game because demand is higher for /fit/izens.

Think about it. Op's pic doesn't even happen. Regular girls get fit guys and reject girls get normal guys. Fit girls do what they want. They have a walking ATM and a fit guy or two. But all women get so angry when men figure out to do the same.

So women need to step up the game. I see so many potential 10/10's covered by fat and laziness with spoiled attitudes and no redeeming qualities. No personality nor hobbies. And the prettier they are, the shittier they are. But I don't want to fuck something ugly, so I base my selection solely on looks cause everything else is negligible relative to women.

>>34951035
Life strictly revolves around sex. Evolution instills it in our genes and everything we do relates back to fucking so we can have healthy offspring. We get jobs for pussy. Women wear makeup for dick. Women drive around and shop for dick. Men workout for dick. It's all in the genes. People are uncomfortable with that because it makes them feel shallow so they prefer to pretend or dance around the subject. Be true to yourself.
>>
>>34950977

personality does play a huge role in someone's attractiveness. i have fallen pretty hard for average looking girls simply because their personality clicked for me.
>>
>>34950757
>tfw Auschwitz-mode

NO ONE LOVES ME.
>>
>>34950757
Well if you notice he's skinnier in the "relationship" panel.
>>
>>34950757
skinnyfats are kind of cute
>>
>>34950757
Because guys with a little extra fat are less likely to suffer from psychotic breaks or dementia.
>>
>>34950757

>Literally describing the worst part of a relationship as the best part.
>>
>single
>both people focused on their past time
>relationship
>staring dreamy eyed into each other, guy's probably getting wailed on in his game
>>
>>34951385
that's a problem
>>
You act like its easy being skinnyfat.
>>
>>34951313
You're not an introvert, are you, anon?
>>
>>34951427
Not him, but it is a problem when you totally wreck your KD for some harlot.
>>
>>34951500
I know. It happened to me once. My kdr was 4:1 and was consistently accused of hacking. The truth is, I bartended from 4pm to midnight or so, came home, and pwn'd noobs all night long while drinking monsters and mountain dew, smoking a cigarette every new round until the sun came up. Went to bed, woke up groggy as fuck, and repeated the day over.

I met this bitch and she got in the way of my habits. Eventually she and I got in a fight and I felt bad and never looked back. Looking back at it, I needed help.
>>
>>34950757
Skellington here. I'm tall, have a decent face and I'm capable of holding an amusing conversation. I have a long term gf and get random women hitting on me.

Pretty sure if you're an autistic faggot with a face like a smashed crab it doesn't matter how much you squat.
>>
>>34951182
/fit/ girls are rarely fertile and the kind of personality that a person who is that concerned with their body oft makes them a terrible caregiver and partner.

It's not just about planting the seed. Have to make sure the earth is fertile and the land caring and warm.
Besides, lesbians hide amongst the attractive straight chicks and you'll end up with a gay kid if you bang one.

Anyway, you're not fucking 24/7365 so you're going to have to be able to deal with this person outside of the bedroom/living room/shower/backseat of the car.
>>
>>34950890
>she's pretty normal looking too.

>literally a comic
>>
>>34950757
I had a thin qt gf when I was skinnyfat as fuck, you just sound mad as fuck that lifting hasn't magically fixed your total lack of charisma and social skills
>>
>>34951182

Meh. I improved my success way more with women by changing my perspective on women and getting a significant boost in my career prosoects than I did by getting fit. Women care about aesthetics. They care more than they let on. But they don't care nearly as much as men do.
>>
>>34950757
>whats the fucking point anymore
There never was one you ding dong
Existence is meaningless
Revel in mediocrity or convince hostess to bring back the old ding dongs, the hueg ones that came wrapped in foil instead of giving us this downsized plastic wrapped bullshit.
>>
File: awwyis.gif (4MB, 222x264px) Image search: [Google]
awwyis.gif
4MB, 222x264px
>>34950757
>why the shit are skinnyfat guys glorified?
I have never heard a woman say that ever. Women like power, money, charisma, confidence, etc.

The women I know don´t care much if the guy is super buffed or a little skinnyfat, but they sure do not like fat guys.
>>
>>34950757

I wish I could draw well, so I could draw you how retarded this picture is.
>>
>>34951780
>/fit/ girls are rarely fertile

And thus, he took broscience to a whole new level.
>>
Because girls get mad when they know that there are girls who are dating ripped guys, so they intentionally pretend that they like skinnyfat/DYELS. Its kind of like where a guy will say he doesnt like big tits and ass.
>>
>>34950757
Younger girls (i.e. teenagers) go for skinnyfats because they're less "threatening". Think One Direction. Muscle becomes more appealing later, as the biological clock ticks on (mid-20s onwards)

>>34951182
>Men workout for dick
teehee

captcha that is definitely not candy, it's a plate of cloisonne beads
>>
>>34953658
>And thus, he took broscience to a whole new level.

Brolecular biology?
>>
>>34951763

You faggots need to screencap this post, print it out, and tape it to your mirror where you can read it every day.
>>
File: 1446235880978.jpg (103KB, 577x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1446235880978.jpg
103KB, 577x1024px
>>34950822
Tfw this picture represents my life
>>
>>34950757
That picture was made by a boring, insecure, needy fuck with nothing going for them, who's idealizing an imaginary gf that will magically show up to cuddle whenever they feel lonely and enhance every aspect of their lives while they keep putting no effort into it.

"Getting to be alone with someone else" is by far the worst part of relationships. I'm social and all, I enjoy hanging out, but at the end of the day, when I come home to chill, I wanna be alone. I guess that only happens when you actually do something with your day though.
>>
>>34950757
to be quite honest family, why would you want that nasty ass bitch in the comic anyway?

The kind of girl in the comic is the one who glorifies the skinny fat dude: she's got dirty ass apartment with mice everywhere, she eats pizza IN HER BED, and she drinks wine straight from the bottle. Not to mention the fact that she has no standards, going out with a doughy, greasy, poor excuse for a man.

I bet the chick that drew this is at least 20 lbs heavier than she drew herself.

BAKA
>>
>>34951763

GLUTES FOR THE SLOOTS NIGGER
>>
File: VIPER.jpg (159KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
VIPER.jpg
159KB, 1500x1500px
>>34953725
>>
>>34953748
for real though, the last thing I want when I'm winding down from my day, maybe watching some football, is to have some bitch whining about girls at work, or how hungry she is but she doesn't want to eat cuz she'll get fat, or how she wishes she had a cat, or whatever other mindless drivel seems to be constantly coming out of a woman's mouth whenever she could just be chilling
>>
>>34953791

Exactly. I live alone and I often invite my girlfriend over, but I usually have her come at like 11 PM so we can chill for a moment, fuck and I can be in bed by 1 AM.

After I'm done with work there is literally nothing worse than participating in trivial chatter.
>>
>>34951763
basically this is the problem with working out primarily for women

I'm not saying it can't be a part of it, but you have to lift first for yourself, because otherwise you'll be sorely disappointed when girls don't come running to you just because you can squat lmao3pl8 atg
>>
>>34953708
I think you mean brolecular brology
>>
>>34953641
Pretty much this
>>
>>34951182
>evolutionary mumbo jumbo

see you after puberty
>>
>>34953748
I would say that depends on the woman, to be honest. I've had a few long term girlfriends, and lived with two of them. One was awful and annoying and always needed my attention and always wanted to be "doing something together" which was shit. The other was unintrusive and polite and understood we needed time to ourselves. We could also enjoy that time to ourselves together, whether we were each reading on the couch or in bed, or whether she was watching TV or playing console and I was on my computer. In the meantime we also did plenty of things together, and plenty of things completely apart (I lift, she runs outdoors, and never the twain shall meet).
>>
>>34953970
Yeah, I think we're saying the same thing. I was ragging on whoever made the comic cause he's basically the first woman you described. As you described, the actual act of living together isn't the problem. Demanding the other person spends their "ALONE time" with you is.
>>
>>34954017
Sounds about right. Have a nice day fitfam, and have a great workout if it's not a rest day.
I'm about to cook up some turkey, black beans and eggs before hitting that shoulder pump.
>>
>>34951465
An introvert wouldn't want to be around anyone at all.
It's exhausting being around others so once I'm back from uni I don't care if they are my favorite person ever, I'm going to shitpost and masturbate.
>>
>>34950757
Because they know they can control them. The same thing happens with the dadbod. The bitch even admits in the article that they want the attention on them.

Reversal: if they see you are physically strong and disciplined, they will be intimidated knowing they won't be able to control you.
>>
>>34950757
Approx:
... Are underweight.
1/3rd are Normal-weight
1/3rd are Obese
1/3rd are Adipositas Degree I
... Adipositas Degree II or III <- Those are seen as fat.

So obesity is the Average.
>>
File: 1304157826095.png (438KB, 411x593px) Image search: [Google]
1304157826095.png
438KB, 411x593px
>>34950757

single

>get my entire bed to myself
>don't have to listen to some girl complain about stupid shit
>no female around to constantly shit up the bathroom, kitchen and every other room in the house while never cleaning up after herself

in a relationship

>

literally 0 benefits
>>
Women play a lot of fucking strange psychological games.

>oh it's okay if you can't find work right now
>oh it's okay if you have a little spare tire
>oh it's okay if you want to hang out with your friends

Anyway, if you're basing your goals off what women want, you've already failed, and you might as well go take a bath with a toaster.
>>
>>34951035
>There is no way to have a conversation that allows a real understanding of another human being. Especially a woman.

Cry harder, bitch.

You're just mad that no WK redditor mod will swoop down and ban all the meanies that don't grovel at your feet.
>>
>>34951780
>/fit/ girls are rarely fertile and the kind of personality that a person who is that concerned with their body oft makes them a terrible caregiver and partner.

Want some pretzels with that salt?
>>
>>34950757
Skinnyfat is the model body of mediocrity.
It is skinny in that the owner of the body probably has a corporate/white collar job with no physical labour.

It is fat because we live in a world with computers, streaming services, high caloric foods that taste nice. But not so fat that they descend into hamplanet levels because they probably have enough self-control to maintain their general pants/shirt sizes.

Combine the two you just get generic guy/girl.
>>
>>34954465
>literally 0 benefits

I mean, there's the sex and companionship part too. But yea, there are pros and cons to that shit. It's just up to each individual person to decide if they're willing to put up with the cons.

Same deal with having kids. I have kids, and I can recognize there are pros and cons. To me, the pros outweigh the cons. But I'd never try to guilt anyone into have kids if they think the cons outweigh the pros.
>>
>>34950757
>get mad if girls settle for skinnyfat
>get mad if they have standards
this sounds familiar.
>>
>>34950757
I don't understand why his hair looks lighter than her hair in the upper drawing but in the drawing on the bottom his hair is darker.
>>
>>34954103
if this is what you think introversion is, you must not be one
>>
>>34950757
Do you talk to girls? Have you anything else going for youother than your allegedly good looking body? Do you actually think that lifting weights magically grants you a gf?
>>
>>34950757
How bad is your personality m8
>>
>>34953758
20 pounds heavier? That's being generous. She's probably like 70 pounds heavier imo
>>
File: 1441453034742.jpg (128KB, 679x960px) Image search: [Google]
1441453034742.jpg
128KB, 679x960px
>>34950874
>implying looks don't matter to a normal woman
>>
File: 1360541650024.png (12KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
1360541650024.png
12KB, 560x407px
Alright /fit/ 6' tall former skelly-mode here used to weigh 148 pounds about 15% bodyfat been working out in home gym for 3 months, but I'm now skinnyfat 170 pounds 25-30% bodyfat

Please halp should I cut now or keep bulking for a few months then cut I feel like if I wait cutting is gonna take a lot longer
>>
>>34958387
I know that your bodyfat % are estimates but if they are correct you haven't gained a single lbs of lean body mass(muscle).

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/lbm_calculator.htm
>>
File: ab_liver06g.jpg (24KB, 440x212px) Image search: [Google]
ab_liver06g.jpg
24KB, 440x212px
>>34950918
Being over 25 and posting on the body building section of a Zambian basket weaving forum about how you hate ppl for not fawning over your ideal of beauty. Do you eat vegetables?
>>
>>34955351
Introverted people find the company of others tiring, while extroverts basically gain energy and good feels when being around others.
>>
>>34959210
Introverts like solitude but still like interaction. They just have to 'recharge' after a bit.
>>
>>34953791
this is what /fit/izens tell themselves relationships are like to feel better about tfw no gf
>>
>>34951780
>you'll end up with a gay kid if you bang [a lesbian]

If you believe this, please keep posting and write a book. It's excellent.

If you don't believe this, please keep posting and write a book. It's excellent.
>>
>>34960821
eh right now i prefer to be single doing my own shit

fuck everyone else
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.