[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Confession Booth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 305
Thread images: 55

File: image.jpg (103KB, 510x642px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103KB, 510x642px
Children of /fit/. There is no sin that cannot be forgiven. Release your burdens and confess.
>>
File: 1367405142051.png (7KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1367405142051.png
7KB, 645x773px
I have no gf.
>>
I've considered limb lengthening, hgh, and even suicide because I'm 5'8"

I wear 2" lifts and am now 1000000x happier

Fuck this Manlet meme
>>
File: 1392092019027.png (28KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1392092019027.png
28KB, 645x773px
>>34948467
No reason to live whatsoever.
>>
>>34948486
tfw
>>
I curl in the squat rack, and squat in the smith machine
>>
File: X12Gikq.jpg (46KB, 640x458px) Image search: [Google]
X12Gikq.jpg
46KB, 640x458px
I'm going to commit some sins against myself this thanksgiving and holiday break
I know I'm going to hate myself after I do it
pleases forgive me
>>
I want a cute twink to sit on my face
>>
File: feel.jpg (58KB, 480x380px) Image search: [Google]
feel.jpg
58KB, 480x380px
I cannot escape the despair of no gf.
>>
File: 1445804338076.jpg (27KB, 450x393px) Image search: [Google]
1445804338076.jpg
27KB, 450x393px
I ate 2 doughnuts today
>>
File: manlet chart.jpg (92KB, 915x678px) Image search: [Google]
manlet chart.jpg
92KB, 915x678px
>>34948498
This is coming from a 6ft 2 dude, most girls don't actually give a shit about height as long as you're taller than them by enough of a margin that they're not your height in heels. My ex was 5ft 4 and she said i was pretty much the tallest she'd be happy with. I will still shitpost in manlet threads and call you subhuman tho
>>
>>34948467
I actually wonder if life would be better if we all got drafted into the upcoming terrorism war
>>
>>34948467
I post my confessions in one confession thread, and then say I do the opposite end of the spectrum in another
>>
>>34948467
i dont eat big enough because im an awful cook and a poorfag
yet i still train
i almost wound up in a ward the other day because this strange mix of hunger and high test was taking over
>>
Forgive me fit for I have sinned

I have wasted ~1 year lifting weights without eating enough food and I will continue to do so indefinitely
>>
>>34948498
6'3" here.
Dont let manlet threads fuck your head anon. Just do you.
>>
I do trap bar Deadlifts and Bulgarian split Squats instead of the real thing.
>>
>>34948549
I'm new here but how is this bad unless you're doing some strict cutting thing
>>
File: Capture.jpg (75KB, 1042x213px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
75KB, 1042x213px
my routine is an absolute joke
been doing shit like this for a long time because I'm a NEET and bad with money

I just want to do SL honestly. maybe next year
>>
>>34948555
I'm gay and gays despise manlets, especially since I don't like things in my butt.

Tough world
>>
>>34948582
Okay, I'll try..
>brb aromatase inhibitor

What age do growth plates fuse?
>>
>>34948623
look for a bearmode homo that secretly wants to be dominated by a manlet then
>tfw straight but bearmode
>>
File: image.jpg (119KB, 587x774px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119KB, 587x774px
>>34948486
The narrow path of life will widen child.

>>34948498
Do not fear my son, be strong and find peace. There is more in this life

>>34948505
Even the smallest ant finds comfort in knowing his place in the universe. Yours shall be found child. Practice patience.

>>34948516
Your sins are forgiven. Now go forth.

>>34948523
No sin that has not yet come to pass can ever be forgiven. Therefore practice wisdom in your future choices

>>34948529
No man is free from his own desires. Be humbled by the weight you have not yet lifted and turn from such thoughts.
>>
I stopped working out a while ago but keep eating like I am. I've gained a good 90 lbs since then.
>>
Cardio is my one true love.
>>
I fuck fat chicks.
>>
>>34948647
I'm going to practice wisdom but I haven't had any cheat days yet in three months

I deserve just this
's not gonna be too bad
just kinda bad
>>
Father I jerk off at my gym's bathroom cumming on my hands then rubbing them together so when they are dry, I can get a better grip.

I also get a massive erection when I know people are touching my cum right at this moment
>>
>>34948623
>gay despise manlets

lol what gays don't give a shit about height.
>>
>>34948647
Thank you padre
>>
File: image.jpg (127KB, 640x825px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127KB, 640x825px
>>34948544
Rejoice. The bonds of woman enslave gains and conflict goals.

>>34948549
You are forgiven child.

>>34948560
Practise wisdom my son. A life of terror may be a life short of gains.

>>34948567
There is no sin too complex that cannot be forgiven my child. Go forth and spread your revelations

>>34948572
Before I can forgive you, you must forgive yourself. Only then will you find strength to consume the meals of the land.

>>34948583
You have been forgiven child.
>>
>>34948467
I play Zerg in Legacy of the Void for free Masters rank
>>
>>34948498
5'8 is fine , unless you are sorter than qts youre good
>>
I don't buy bodybuilding magazines for motivation and ideas on training and diet.

I buy them solely to masturbate to the grainy, vascular men and pulsate ropes of thick, off-white semen onto my hungry, eager loins.

No homo.
>>
i'm a 5'5'' and constantly contemplate suicide due to /fit/ manlet threads. I also squat in the smith machine cause there is no squat rack in my shitty gym, forgive me padre
>>
>>34948529
me too
>>
>>34948769
You're really pathetic for role playing some pastor father figure on /fit/ trying to give advice when irl you're stupider than all of us you faggot go so something with yourself and stop getting shit grades
>>
Father, I've been lifting for more than 5 years and I'm not even out of ottermode. I persevere but I know my methods aren't the best, will I make it someday? I just feel a little burdened, like a failure.
>>
I cri
>>
I stopped counting calories
>>
>>34948467
Was witness to a murder 4 years ago. Didn't do anything because the guy was scum. Body never found, killer never caught. I carry the guilt every day.
>>
>>34948467
im doing shame of rolls with 62.5kg BP
>>
>>34949173
of rolls shames*
>>
File: sad_bear.jpg (43KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
sad_bear.jpg
43KB, 500x375px
I think i am bisexual...
>>
I don't do pull ups.
>>
File: 1447580059846.jpg (5KB, 235x123px) Image search: [Google]
1447580059846.jpg
5KB, 235x123px
>didn't study for a test today
>bombed it to the point I didn't even turn it in to the prof
>as he collects quizzes after they are conducted, turns to me and asks 'Anything?'

>"No."
>Proceed to walk outside of the classroom in shame

>Didn't study for my exam tomorrow
>Why am I such a sissy and procrastinate then let myself fail because it's too hard?
>>
I ate a Twix yesterday then a resses
Then hot cheetoes today
Then panda express
Then McDonald's
I can't stop Bros
I'm ~13% BF at 206 I wanna be sub 10
Please forgive me
>>
>>34949264
how can you bomb a test so hard that it's not even worth turning it in?
i thought I bombed my econ exam last week and I ended up getting a 70%
>>
>>34949278
nice brag senpai
>>
File: Capture.png (185KB, 311x274px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
185KB, 311x274px
>>34949278

>test

I'm a child, but it was a quiz regarding the readings of King Henry IV (Part one), I hadn't read the play and came to class just to realize I should spend less time wallowing in my self-misery and loneliness with no friends at univeristy and do something with my life instead of choosing to suck at existing as the character i play
>>
>>34949264
What the fuck. It's the middle of the semester. You're telling me you knew NOTHING that would have helped on your exam?

You could write anything and get graded

What the fuck
>>
>>34948467 I can't stop texting/chatting other girls while I have a gf. My gf hates it (we on a hiatus because of it). I have very few friends so I get lonely as fuck, and sometimes I just want to talk to people on the internet about stupid casual talk without coming off as a needy faggot. Lifting/vidya the only things that distract me from my loneliness.
>>
I'm a fraud and I like it baka desu senpai

S m h t b h f a m
>>
>>34949303
>implying he attends university
fuck off unilad
>>
I've had sex with 57 shemales & only 11 women. I do it because they're easier to seduce than women and they usually act overly feminine & have large fake boobs & ass.
>>
File: 1447217866944.jpg (92KB, 570x547px) Image search: [Google]
1447217866944.jpg
92KB, 570x547px
>>34949303

I already felt depressed upon arrival to class, it was a quiz and not an exam (my mistake) but when I shut the book and got to writing I found my work too shitty to give to the teacher, so I just hid it in my book and silently walked out in sadness
>>
>>34949306
So am I senpai
I love that shit
>>
>>34949264
Shit man, I know this feel, though it wasn't because of stupidity solely.

>have first big test in materials science, which I'd failed once before already
>am super stoked because my one page equation sheet is on point and I've studied my ass off
>I get to class all pumped for the test, until I realize that I don't have the note sheet
>get an enormous sinking feeling, but hope that maybe I can remember enough equations to do decent
>there's no hope I'd make it home and back with time left to do any of the test
>after about ten minutes of the hour and fifteen minute class I realize that I can't do anything beyond the multiple choice section without the equations
>I go to the professor, explain my situation, and ask if I could take the test in his later section right after that class so I could run and get my note sheet
>he says it wouldn't be fair because I might study more (even though literally every minute would be spent just commuting back and forth to get the page in time) and tells me to deal with it
>I get about thirty percent on the exam and lose all motivation in the class as a result

I hate myself for it. Before I knew it I'd missed like six of the nine homeworks due to my apathy, and although I did ok on the second test I'm probably going to fail again. I feel like a pathetic waste of human flesh.
>>
> Squat day at the gym
> Going for a new PR
> Have electronic dance music booming over my head phones
> Trying to psyche myself up for 3pl8 squat
> Shout out "I'M FUCKING ZYZZ BRA!!!"
> Unrack weight, squat down
> At this exact moment realize what I just said
> Catch peoples eyes starring at me in the mirrors
> Lose focus
> NOPE
> Oh shit, forgot to put the safety bars on
> Dump the weight to the floor
> Huge crash, even more people looking at me
> Pretend like I got an emergency phone call and ran out of the place
>>
>>34949403

That is the problem with going to a big college/university.

Nobody gives a shit about you and this is their little playpen to show you, and act as if their opinion (not the actions they make tied to their ego) affect you.

The professors don't care and your peers won't when you turn to them in your time of self-loathing, psychological services are the only thing you can go by now.
>>
File: 1447217813861.gif (3MB, 420x300px) Image search: [Google]
1447217813861.gif
3MB, 420x300px
>>34949317

Please detail your shemale experiences a little more, you've got me at big tits and asses.
>>
>>34949403

man don't worry about it. i got kicked out of one of the premier universities in the world for essentially not giving a shit my first semester there, failed out, was brought back because i was a top-tier athlete they needed, started the next year, quit the team, then went on to graduate. you'll be fine so long as you learn from your failures, both the ones in your control and the ones out of your controls.
>>
>>34948555
This.
I am the king manlet's jester and every girl I have ever dated when I bring up height they always say "as long as you are taller than me"
>>
>>34949454
Well that's what I'd thought in the past but a surprising number of my professors have been really understanding people in the past when I explained any issues I was having to them. Even more so since I didn't want significant special treatment, just a chance. But this guy is a colossal dick so maybe I've just been lucky so far.

You're definitely right about the students though, they are cold and distant automatons.

>>34949506
I'm not an athlete though. I'm an underperforming average Joe who doesn't perform great at the best of times because I need to work so much just to pay bills and tuition. If I fail out, which I'm dangerously close to doing, nobody is gonna bring me back or lament my absence. I'm just another tuition payer to them, not a human, the school has made that clear.
>>
will I ever make it as 5'0 manlet
>>
>>34948560
Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised mate.
>>
Ever since starting my perma-cruise on Test-E last year, I've gotten really slack on going to the gym. I've noticed that my gains take a long time to go down, so I don't have to work out as hard/often. At my last full workout, I was able to bench 315lbs for a set of 7 reps. I went last week and I was able to bench 315lbs for 4 reps.
>>
>hate lifting
>inconsistent
>do SS and haven't finished the book
>can't into power clean form
>going to start creatine tomorrow to make up for little gains
A-am I gonna make it, Father?
>>
>>34948943
he's just havin a giggle m8 chill tf out
>>
>>34949464
I too would like to hear this.
Post pix if you got them plz.

Also, do you take it in the ass as well as give it?
>>
I CANT STOP EATIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING SOMEHOW I WEIGHT 158LB BUT NOOO I WANT ICECREAM AND COOKIES AND FRIES AND MCDONALDS AND MASHED POTATOES AND ROASTED CHICKEN WITH MAYO AND TRY EVERY SINGLE FOOD OF THE WORLD FFFFFFFFFFFFFU
>>
I lift for her, and she's into me, but I'm too pussy to make a move. I just don't wanna fuck it up. ;_;
>>
>>34949801
Just count to there and move in to make out with her the next time you have a moment when you're giving each other those looks. Don't think about it, just do it.
>>
>>34948467
sometimes I skip and half ass my stretches before my work out
>>
File: 1447807163414.jpg (109KB, 510x642px) Image search: [Google]
1447807163414.jpg
109KB, 510x642px
>>34949741
>>34949741
shut up u fukin faggot
>>
I 5x5 deadlifts then 5x5 front squats then do wall squats then do 6pl8 leg press then do leg raises and a shit ton of other things
>>
File: 1419564657483.jpg (52KB, 456x474px) Image search: [Google]
1419564657483.jpg
52KB, 456x474px
I routinely skip leg day
>>
>>34949565

man where i went, after you get out you're just a number until you're done with your commitment. use the shittiness of your situation to motivate yourself.

maybe it's because i've fucking thrived off high pressure situations, but i can't feel empathy for someone who doesn't harness their fears as a source of energy and motivation. everyone is capable of doing it. change your mentality to view it as the only thing in your life that will be able to make you successful is to graduate. at the same time, learn that every day spent six feet over is just another opportunity to improve and make something of yourself. when i got kicked out, i didn't realize i was under consideration of being brought back. i lived out of the bed of a truck for six months. i picked up three jobs from 4a.m. to 7p.m. or later just to make ends meet. i trained with former teammates who were out of season and wanted to get practice in. i had mentally backed myself into the point of no return...even if deep down i knew that it wouldn't truly be then end until i was unable to draw another breath. you have a lot more ability than you give yourself credit for, and you can push yourself much harder and farther than you will ever think is possible. don't be scared of failure, be galvanized by it.

"According to true military art, one should never push one's enemy to the point of despair, because such a state multiplies his strength and increases his courage which had already been crushed and failing, and because there is no better remedy for the health of beaten and overwhelmed men than the absence of all hope."

Francois Rabelais
>>
>>34948467
I ate a whole chicken in one sitting 5 days ago, I bought another chicken tonight
>>
>>34948467
I do cardio 6 days a week and lift 1.
>>
>>34949844
I know breh, I know. We're going out this weekend, she's just literally a qt female version of me. Worst case is she just slaps me eh?
>>
>>34949879
I have borderline crippling depression, so I can't maintain a good frame of mind even though I want to. I get where you're coming from but I'm just not capable of it even though I want to be. I was on meds for a year and did fucking great (even though my life was still shit I could actually use that shittiness as fuel to do better), but my mom took me off her insurance so now I can't afford them and am suffering worse than ever due to having felt what it's like to be normal for a bit. After having felt what you've felt it's hard to go back to the crushing loneliness and despondency that my brain forces me to feel regardless of what motivational new age shit I try to cram in my head. Idk if you'll get it, I've noticed that people tend to not be able to understand the brain of a seriously depressed person if they've never had it themselves. I appreciate the efforts though man.

I know it's not the right mindset, but suicide is do incredibly appealing right now. After a lifetime of battling myself, I just want to be done with it. I'm so tired and beyond demotivated from the depression eroding my will.
>>
File: 1447084127026.jpg (446KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1447084127026.jpg
446KB, 2448x3264px
>>34949888

> there are people who actually do this
>>
>>34949912
Nothing will be lost, I promise.
>>
>>34949888
Checked.

>>34949714
>>34949317
Cmon deliver you fagg0t!

>>34949882
Dat protein and estrogen

>>34949967
And what's wrong with that??
>>
>>34949936
get a job and get money to get back on meds

you know its not you, its the depression

learn to differentiate between what you THINK and what the depression is saying

when you fee like shit remember, that's the depression talking.

You know that with meds you're okay. What you feeling isn't whats real.

You should be relieved now that you know what the meds have done. It's not you, it's the chemicals in the brain

Now get those drugs again man

>been on welbutrin for 5 years.
>>
File: FAkj4q9.png (166KB, 2242x1583px) Image search: [Google]
FAkj4q9.png
166KB, 2242x1583px
> forgive me fit for i have sinned

> it has been 2 weeks since my last confession

> i have a drink of water between all sets that i am not on a machine for
> i was caught twice posing in the mirror in the locker room when i thought i was alone
> i have skipped leg day
> last monday i stretched in the stretching area for ten minutes soley because it was full of sloots despite having already done my stretching
> i was caught seven times staring at girls in the gym. I have not yet learned how to avoid the eye contact in the mirrors

Thank you father
>>
Andy L, if you're still here, I just wanted to let you know I fucked your bitch.

Alot.

I'm actually flying up there in the spring to fuck her again.
>>
>>34949686
Creatine isn't steroids bro... You will feel absolutely 0 changes. Start by fixing your motivation/consistency/diet. Cmon bro you can make it.
>>
>>34948467
I failed my cut.
I pulled a back muscle doing 1 plate squat... OK OK! They were 35 lb plates!

I'm too weak! I need your help! Zyzz help me!
>>
File: 1445807893649.jpg (272KB, 2538x2538px) Image search: [Google]
1445807893649.jpg
272KB, 2538x2538px
>>34949912
We both know the worst case scenario, she pulls her face back as she gives you that pained, sad look that says, "no". She then proceeds to try unsuccessfully to let you down easy, explaining how she could never think of you like that, condemning what little is left of your tattered ego to the crushing void of reality. This sends you into a dark, downward spiral of depression as you move about in a haze, understanding that you are meant to roam this earth as a ghost. I've been there.

But not all is lost, my brother.

You may yet find solace in the iron.
>>
>drank a bottle of coke every day so far this week

>can't go grocery shopping because car is in the shop. Bulking is suffering because of it.

>tried to watch gay porn like I usually do around bed time. Found myself critiquing the guys' physiques instead of fapping
>>
>>34950178
>Not having 4 gallons of oats ready and waiting for you if all else fails
>>
>>34950192
I've been eating brown rice with eggs and whatever veggies I have around. I'm quickly running out if eggs
>>
I do SS with dumbbells instead of barbells and really light.
Can't do a single chinup.
>>
>>34948467
I STOPPED TRAINING LEGS WHEN I GOT A GF

THERE I SAID IT

WHY WOULD I KEEP DOING KNEE-SNAPS? SHE LIKES MY ASS AND NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT QUADS/HAMS
>>
>I hate OHP
>I hate cutting and I'm always scared to start
>>
>>34948467
I'm physically disabled and can't workout but I still browse /fit/ because a man is allowed to dream
>>
>>34950314
R u mi
>>
>>34950093
I have a job, I'm working thirty hours a week in addition to 16 credits in third year mechanical engineering. The problem is that virtually every cent of that goes to tuition, food, or bills. If I worked more then my grades would suffer even more since I barely have time for studies even now.

I'm still doing my damndest to get back on meds though. The school has its own insurance plan for $150 a semester so I'm trying to save up for that and am at about right bucks right now. This semester and my SAP are probably still fucked though. You're right though, it's somewhat encouraging to know it's the depression and not just me being a loser. It's just sad that I'm so close but failing because of circumstances more than anything else.
>>
File: image.jpg (11KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 384x384px
>>34950314
OHP is the worst
>>
>>34948467

I am approaching wizarding age and I never had a real job.
But, I dropped about 67 pounds in the past year and at least im not a fat neet anymore.
Im thinking about applying at like Target or something.
So thanks fit. I think.
>>
>>34950240
You don't have rice, or canned foods, or dried beans, or frozen meat and veggies to fall back on? I've been in hard times for a month or so now, but I've still been able to get enough food in me because I had enough frozen, canned, and dried goods stored up from the bountiful times to make sure I never went hungry like I did when I was a kid. You gotta plan for when shit hits the fan dude.

Worst comes to worse, you need to grab a backpack/duffle bag/suitcase, walk or take a cab or the bus to the store, and get some real food. Frozen and canned veggies, on sale meat, dried rice and beans, anything high calorie with halfway decent macros. You can do it man.
>>
>>34950364
Eighty, not right. Fucking phone man.
>>
>>34950383
i did it for the first time ever today and managed to get 135x5. it was surprisingly enjoyable.
>>
>>34950409
I have lots of rice and stuff, but complete proteins are becoming an issue. I can't walk to the store or get a cab as I live in a town with 400 people in it and the store is 10 miles away. Car should be done by tomorrow though so I'm not too worried.

>captcha is select all food
>>
File: feelsbadman.jpg (138KB, 579x570px) Image search: [Google]
feelsbadman.jpg
138KB, 579x570px
>>34948467
My motivation for getting in shape is so autistic that I'm almost hesitant to even discuss it

Besides that, I'm 6'3" and apparently a funny/intelligent motherfucker, yet my facial aesthetics are so bad that girls don't even look at me unless they're asking why I'm so mad

>tfw resting bitch face
>>
>>34949317
> I do it because they're easier to seduce than women

Whatever makes you feel better anon.
>>
>>34950487
It's a confession thread on an anonymous Korean duck hunting board, say it senpai
>>
>>34950455
Well I'm 7 miles from the store and I've walked there and back when it was 20 *F and snowing so it's far from impossible when you're in dire straights, but I get it if you're car is almost done. It'd be a good idea to buy some beans at least in case this happens again.
>>
>>34950487
We're all brothers here man, I doubt your reasons are too autistic for us.
>>
File: 1368336095041.jpg (173KB, 679x631px) Image search: [Google]
1368336095041.jpg
173KB, 679x631px
She's trying to crawl back after dumping me. She's still selfish as hell. Still treats me poorly. Still shows her love by complaining about me, by changing the subject to tell me I'm a bad person while trying to convince me that she's changed somehow.

She's trying to bully me back into her life after she left me.

And I can't honestly rule out that I might let her.
>>
>>34948467
I never dated a girl. Probably won't either. Just can't approach.
>>
>>34950159
>Solace in iron

Never a truer words have been spoken
>>
>>34948498
5' 6" here
Dunno what to say
>>
>>34948467
Something happened to me many years ago, some type of depressive panic burst and I have yet to feel like myself since
>>
File: cantgetagrip.jpg (206KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
cantgetagrip.jpg
206KB, 1920x1080px
>>34950512
>>34950529

I do it for Bluefast, because she's a qt3.14 athlete who would be disappointed in the fat depressed slob that I used to be

For fuck's sake guys, I've lost 60 pounds and started lifting 4 days a week for an imaginary horse

JUST
>>
>>34948498
i mean if your serious your height isnt the issue its your paper thin confidence and being the proud owner of a spine literally made of labias.

its time to man up and stop being so soft holy shit

dont let the internet dictate your happiness go out in the real world and see that manletism isnt that big of a deal you dumb idiot
>>
>>34948560
We need to work out a way to identify fitizens once we've been drafted so we can all make racist jokes and have autism together on the battlefield.
>no homo
>>
>>34950566

>Downright religious devotion to keeping on schedule

But how can you squat to proper depth with a stick up your ass?
>>
>>34950600
Yellow quiet is mine!
>>
>>34949086
Not too late to notify police. Just tell them you feared for your own life
>>
File: mahniggah.gif (2MB, 387x291px) Image search: [Google]
mahniggah.gif
2MB, 387x291px
>>34950643
You can have her Anon, in this life or the next

I wish I had some equally autistic gym buddies to lift with, since all my normie friends don't talk to me anymore
>>
>>34948467
Forgive me father, for I have sinned.

I'm 19 years old, and my mother still pays for my gym membership. I no longer go ever since we moved about 3 months ago, and my excuse has always been "it's simply too far."

This is untrue. I've walked to the gym many times before, from my old house AND my new house. I've simply gotten spoiled and lazy. My lifts have all suffered drastically, except for my bicep curls, tricep extensions, and lateral raises.

I've been staying at home, working only my arms with a couple of dumb bells. My body is incredibly disproportioned and I have become a curl-bro, which I am very ashamed of. I haven't gone on /fit/ in weeks, as I no longer feel like I can connect with the people here. Sometimes I feel as if I have lost my way for good, and that I will never find my way again.

I have stopped counting calories, gained 10 pounds since I've moved, stopped running after every workout, and I've come to resent my time spent lifting. It's no longer a hobby for me, but a chore.

Sometimes I get so angry at my parents. I found a nice apartment right next to the gym, but my parents chose my current house instead, simply because it is a "Korean" neighborhood, and my parents are Korean.

I know my anger is misdirected, but I used to be somebody. I was getting there, I was pushing my way to the top. I was so close to benching 2 plates. I was so close to repping 1 plate overhead presses. I was running better, and faster every day. I was so sure I was going to make it if I just gave myself another year or so.

I've set myself back 2, probably even 3 years. I'm so angry at everything. I'm so angry at myself, my parents, my gym, the dumb bells I have at home. I'm angry at everything. I'm even angry at /fit/.

What have I become? Is there still hope for me yet? Am I truly as lost as I feel? Please, please, please tell me it's possible. I need to know someone has done it before. I need to know I'm not alone.

I need to know I'm not alone.
>>
>>34950709
>mother still pays for your gym membership
Is it that bad? You go to college or what?
>>
File: brock-lesnar-workout-routine4x5.jpg (40KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
brock-lesnar-workout-routine4x5.jpg
40KB, 400x500px
I started going to the gym because I want to be an MMA/Pro Wrestler like my idol, Brock Lesnar. But between asthma, early-onset arthritis, flat feet, and being a combination of short and stocky, it's pretty rapidly becoming clear that I'm neither large enough to be on his level nor slim enough to compete in a more acrobatic kind of sport.

So I ditched my diet and started drowning my sorrows in kool-aid and Haribo-brand peach ring candies.
>>
File: 4chin.png (3KB, 27x35px) Image search: [Google]
4chin.png
3KB, 27x35px
>>34950609
You know how the guys from that one WW2 show strapped the Ace of Spades to their helmets and uniforms or whatever to signal who they were?

Well one anon suggested something similar, but instead with the 4 of clubs. I think he stapled it to his sports bag, and (to be honest family) I think it's actually a pretty cool idea. But that might just be because I'm autistic.
>>
>>34950838
Nah, I recon that is a cool idea...
Altho I don't have anything other than towel on me at the gym
>>
I smoked 4 cigarettes last night.
I skip meals at least twice a week.
I have had and probably will again have sex with fat chicks & single mothers.
I haven't lifted in over a month because I took a trip to snap city deadlifting too much and my back still hurts a little.
I didn't go to see my mother before she died.
>>
>>34950886
Oh shiiiiiiiiiiiit, we could call ourselves "Fortune Company"
>>
>>34948467
I shit post frequently with bad advice thay sounds believable in /fit/ threads
>>
>>34948467
I've been really shitty about working out and eating due to some recent life changes. I'm on vacation now but I've hit my return as a hard stop for the BS excuses. Going on a high protein/carb low fat cut when I'm back. Resetting my goals for 450/300/550. Still have to work out a routine but will be g2g shortly.
>>
>>34950731
Multiple reasons why this is bad for me.

>She pays for my gym membership
>I don't go, but I lie to her and say I do
>I really should have a job and pay for it myself
>I'm angry at her when I shouldn't be

And I go to college, but to be honest, you really should pay for your own gym membership after you get a job, which should be around the time you're 18 years old or so.
>>
>>34951015
Ya, working full time though it's hard. But ya, making money for yourself is the shit yo
>>
>>34950600
I don't even know what that is, but if it inspired you to lose weight, lift, and improve yourself then I'm my opinion that's all that really matters. Be the best you can be regardless of where that motivation comes from man.
>>
>>34950609
B-b-but I'm not racist....
>>
>>34948467
I'm honestly not sure if the reason I can't get girls interested in me is because I have no game or I'm ugly. And I don't know if my psyche can take being ugly, I already don't have a lot going for me.
>>
>18 in hs
>in band
>auditions for a thing are tomorrow
>thought I had another week
>didn't practice as much as I needed to anyway
>song is quite difficult

This audition counts as a grade too so I can't just not go

I am so fucked and ashamed
>>
>>34948467

I am masutrbating too much and its affecting my social gains because after I cum I just want to play vidya and be left alone.

I also look at porn and I want to stop it and have had limited success. I am starting to think I need to make a lifestyle change with my computer use if this is going to work.
>>
>>34948467
>datamining thread detected
>>
File: that_feel_rain_gif.gif (233KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
that_feel_rain_gif.gif
233KB, 500x275px
>skipped out on gym tonight to see qt grill
>she didn't answer the door
>mfw the cold walk home
>>
>>34951402
how did that even happen the fuck?
>>
>>34948943
Hahahaha quit trying to sound hard papa /fit/ knows his shit
>>
>>34950549
This happened to me with my ex girlfriend, multiple times. She just pushed her way into my life and because I was in love with her I let her. It was only until I moved to the other side of the country that it eventually stopped. Now she couldn't give less of a fuck about me, and I still think about her every day. Stay away from these girls breh, they will rip your heart out without asking, and they will keep it.
>>
>>34950928
>sex with single mothers

Is this that bad? All you are doing is fucking them.
>>
>>34951131
It's because you have no game. Trust me. If you aren't sure whether you are ugly or not, then you probably aren't.
>>
File: 1444690076761s.jpg (2KB, 125x121px) Image search: [Google]
1444690076761s.jpg
2KB, 125x121px
>>34949229
That's not a sin anon...

Actually it is. stop being a whore & pick either gay or straight, m8
>>
During the summer I took like 1.5 month off.

This last month i've basically stopped working out, but I'm getting back into it.

I set my calories goal to 2k but I really eat 2.5k everyday

I have a gf but I can't stop thinking about this high test mexican girl in one of my classes. mostly sexual kind because I want to fuck the hell out of her and run
>>
I shitpost to feel better about myself.
>>
>>34951364
I know that feel far too well.
>>
>>34949305
Stop distracting yourself and face your problems
>>
>>34951682
Mexican women love white men. Just dont get too clide or she'll go apeshit when you pump and dump
>>
>>34950364
Maybe put studies on hiatus to have time for work and meds and other stuff?
>>
Suffered from anxiety/depression, hit the gym and look better now, and makes people want to know me and hang out.

Always thought that happiness came from the thrills from cheap fucks, grinding whores and rando brahs. Gainin respect from others, feeling like you belong.

Truth is. Never loved myself for who i was, what i represent, never accepted my body and my soul. Coz thats where everlasting happiness comes from brahz, accept yourself first and have a steadfast belief in yourself. The plebs, fb likes and other bullshit always come with time son. Do what you love, smile everyday, be happy with every moment. Coz your a fckn sik kient.

And don't forget, control your fkn dick. Imagine all the shit you can achieve if you weren't jackin off or doin shit for useless sluts.
>>
I skipped a workout last week and I skipped swimming this week.

Also, I barely practice my violin at all.
>>
>>34951402
did she know you were coming?
>>
File: 1434067426551.png (1MB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1434067426551.png
1MB, 1280x800px
Fat. Im fat. Its the center of all my problems. With friends. With family. With girls. How i look at myself. Its like a body sized tumor. Im 6'3 and i was 350. Now im 390 and i had hit 400. Im anxious and depressed and i turn to food to feel better and it works. I live on my own and can barely make ends meet my 9 to 5. I cannot afford another nervious breakdown. I cannot afford to lose my job and be homeless. My disease is my only cure. Idk what to do.
>>
I've been doing body weight workouts and cardio because I'm poor
>>
Haven't had a leg day in about 6 months. I run 3 times a week so who cares
>>
>>34950066
>>34949464

With regards to the shemale experiences I really don't know where to start I've had some crazy/amazing/fun/scary experiences

The pic is one of my favorites. She looks even better in real life and knows how to fuck so well.

I live in a major city with a dense population

Never ever paid for sex with any of these shemales.

Fucked pornstars, escorts & shemales not in the sex industry by meeting them on online dating websites.

Got a reputation for lasting really long due to no being able to come and cardio gains.

Here's a few you may know that are my favs & some stories.

Bianca Nasciemento
-Took 3-4 years to do because I got her number originally when she passed through but never met. Fucked her recently for the first time, was amazing, she was attentive and had great pillow talk. Eventually told me she didn't fuck me until now because she had a bf. The reason she fucked me this time is I was at a different shemales house that was her friend and they were skyping when I came in and she recognised me. She watched her friend suck my cock while she played with her tits on cam

Farrah Mills
-Like her because she's British & the way she spoke. Only met once

Kayla Andrews
-Like her for her Irish accent, the fact she's taller & has massive tits

Roberta Lima
-Liked to smoke weed with me, massage each other & fuck

Tayra Oliviera
-Another trans I was seeing that I haven't listed gave my number to Tayra so fucked her by pure referral

Jessica Perez - This story is probably the most fucked up and will tell in a separate post

Gisele Campos
-Loved getting fucked while she did drugs. Best memory of having her flat laying on her front on her bed with the mirror facing us and me on top with my arm around her throat slowly going deep and seeing the expression on her face especially when I went deeper than she was used to and it really hurt. Met up with her a lot and genuinely miss her as a person
>>
>>34951131
Game mostly. How you use your features to your advantage is the very foundation of game. First you have to accept what you look like.
>>
>>34948943
U mad?
>>
Me and my friend used to gym all the time together but he always lifted more than me. We stopped because he fucked up his wrist and study got real intense for me. I've recently started back up again but haven't told him because I want to get stronger than him.
>>
I workout at planet fitness and use only machines. Not even kidding.
>>
Forgive me Father for I have sinned

I hit lmao2pl8 squat for reps today but I still can't DL 1pl8 without rounding my lower back.
>>
I'm 5'11 and 20lbs over weight. Used to be fit as and astheticly good. Let things slip for 3 years. Now I have the beginning of a beer belly. Need to hit the gym again and cut out beer again
>>
>>34948467

I ate three burgers for lunch yesterday, and a 2lb breakfast of eggs, bacon and french toast and four servings of butter chicken for dinner and a bottle of wine. And two protein bars. On a cut. I'm an idiot.
>>
I haven't squatted in months. I deadlift regularly though.

I just can't find the motivation to squat as I walk 8-10 miles a day for work.
>>
File: A0X43pnCUAE3Bhb.jpg (72KB, 600x859px) Image search: [Google]
A0X43pnCUAE3Bhb.jpg
72KB, 600x859px
>>34950066
>>34949464
>>34949714
>>34952323

Jessica Perez Story - Part 1 -

This experience traumatized me and still now writing this thinking about what happened my body trembles and shakes. PTSD

Pic Related it's a photo she used online when I first spoke to her.

Chat to her online one eve get her number before go out to the club and strike out. Message her on the way home at 5am asking if she went out. She says come to her place so I do. It's in one of the richest parts of my city.

Get to her place and she buzzes me. Go upstairs to a slightly ajar door and step inside and it's pitch black with the curtains drawn but it's light outside. Place is massive. Never been to a nicer apartment. She's wearing panties and a T-shirt and leads me by hand to a bedroom with some small talk. Can't see her properly and don't know she's a shemale but have my suspicions because girls aren't this easy usually. We bullshit for a few minutes, kiss and she tells me to undress.

Hear random noise from other room like something dropping. She tells me to ignore it and then busts out cocaine and does a line then tells me to do one. I say no I don't do that and says just one don't worry and starts suckng my cock. I still refuse but on her knees she looks up at me and says just do one line baby and we can play.

Do one line. This is where I fucked up. We fool around some more and some guy walks in with an ipad in boxers with porn on the ipad completely ignoring us and hops on the bed.

I freeze thinking what the fuck is this shit. I wasn't told there would be some guy. By this point I've fucked a fair few shemales and this hasn't happened before.

He then says "don't mind me keep going guys" without looking at us and just watching the porn. I start to dress myself and go to leave but she says no don't wait here and runs out the room.

The guy says "sorry did she not tell you I was here or something" then he proceeds to tell me that she's a transexual and I play dumb like I don't know..
>>
>>34952323
I would totally hook up with shemales if I wasn't with a woman I proposed to.
>>
>>34948498

I'm 6'1", anon. I saw a store that sold lifts so I went in and now I'm 6'3". Not that I'm insecure; I'm not. I just thought it would be fun to make short guys look even shorter - including you guys in lifts. Best purchase ever. It's priceless going to clubs and telling girls I'm 6'1" and showing my license to prove it so they think that short guys standing next to me are lying about their height, lol
>>
I'm bisexual and lift to be more attractive to couples. I also hope for action in the sauna after work outs.
>>
>>34948467
i recorded my squat to check my form and realized i haven't been squatting to parallel this whole time
>>
I regularly fuck chubby girls because they are easy and I don't have the game to pull hot girls despite pretty good aesthetics. I convince myself I'm happy just screwing around but really I want a gf and I still miss the girl I was with 2 years ago who was absolutely head over heels for me but I fucked things up when I went to uni. I'd give anything for another girl like her instead of these random chubby sluts.
>>
>>34950566

Hahahah that fucking jpeg. That anon is truly an iron willed champion.
>>
>>34950765

Great beard. But his tattoos are just shit.
>>
>>34952294

Keep fighting that fat, anon. We're all gonna make it. Get your diet in check and lurk moar.
>>
File: Aw9vAjUCQAAqZXU.jpg (70KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Aw9vAjUCQAAqZXU.jpg
70KB, 600x450px
>>34952399
Jessica Perez Story - Part 2 -

Another photo of her for you.

Continued...

He leaves the room with the ipad complaining to her that she should've told me. She comes back in dragging me from this big bedroom to the master bedroom that is even fucking bigger. It's literally the entire size of my flat. There's a sidetable with champagne, wine, a mound of coke like in scar face and these weird vials of liquid.

The guy says reassures me telling me I don't have to do anything I don't want to do and that I should just relax and have a drink. She plays a bit more with me so I'm completely naked and this guy is still on his ipad not even wanking just engrossed in the porn. He tells her to fuck him and lays on the bed on his front. She proceeds to fuck him and I get turned on. She notices me get hard, stops fucking him, gets the plate and makes a bunch of lines. He does some, she does some and she tells me to do one.

I decline and the guy is telling her not to force me to do anything I don't want. She still persists and springs some coke on her tits and brings me in to sniff which I do. Then while grabbing my cock stroking it tells me to do another.

She then starts sucking me and the guy starts to watch us and the ipad at the same time switching his attention between both while jacking off but he's soft as fuck and is for the entire time I'm in his presence.

She then goes an pours in the liquid from the vials into three glasses with orange juice unbeknownst to me but the guy objects and she hands me a glass. I think it's just orange juice and drink. She hands me his glass and I drink it too.

He asks for her to fuck him in a different position and she heads over and starts fucking him. I'm watching and getting very turned on by her dominating him. My cock is completely hard watching and I come over behind her grab a condom, shove it on and start fucking her while shes fucking him.

It's very awkward and hard to find a rhythm but we do that for a bit longer...
>>
>>34952493
Why would this give you ptsd? It's hot as fuck breh, gave me a chub.
>>
>>34952519

Heh probably cuz the liquid was GHB and he got a bit raped...
>>
>>34952519
You can't rape the willing
>>
File: TSJesPerez1.jpg (66KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
TSJesPerez1.jpg
66KB, 300x450px
>>34952493

Jessica Perez Story - Part 3 -

Continued..

The guy wants to stop to get some coke and some more champagne so I continue to fuck her. I put her on her back with her legs on my shoulders and ram the shit out of her. Up until now she's seemed in pleasure but not with ecstasy. While I'm ramming her she's really moaning and groaning and loving it and asks for more coke and orange juice with the liquid from the vials.

He brings it over so I start fucking her slowly. She rotates round onto her front without letting my cock slip out and does a line and does half the glass of OJ and passes both to me. I put the coke on her ass while I slowly fuck her, drink the OJ slip out of her and do two lines.

The guy says how good we look when we fuck and that we should go shower together. She objects saying her hair will get wet and she just did it but he insists so we go into the shower.

I'm at the back, she's in the middle and he's on the other side. We're rubbing her up and down and he gets on his knees and starts to suck her cock. I'm kissing her neck from behind and his hands start to wander over to me touching my cock but I object saying I don't like it. He says how do you know without trying first but I refuse. He doesn't push too hard so continues to suck her, I start rubbing my cock around her asshole but she pushes it away saying not without a condom.

We finish in the shower and she says she needs to dry off first. So the guy and I start talking we talk about ourselves, what we do etc all the while doing some more coke. She makes me some more OJ and mystery liquid from the vials and the guy says that's far too much. She says don't worry just sip it. Me being an idiot not understanding that the OJ also had drugs in it just down the whole thing. They have a look of "oh shit what did you just do" on their face but I don't realize how much I've fucked up until much later....
>>
File: 1416547050591.jpg (40KB, 625x468px) Image search: [Google]
1416547050591.jpg
40KB, 625x468px
>>34952555
>>
>>34948467
haven't been to the gym for few days.
>>
File: 1394397605069.png (412KB, 429x449px) Image search: [Google]
1394397605069.png
412KB, 429x449px
I went on a date with a girl who was 6'2" the other night. I'm 5'9", but didn't think it'd bother me that much.

God damn was I wrong. Walking around with her was the most emasculating experience I've ever had. I felt like a child walking around with my mother.
>>
>>34952555
>>34952519

No joke this shit is really hard to write, literally shaking writing this so trust me it's coming...

>>34952537

Almost on the money mate

--

Jessica Perez Story - Part 4 -

Continued..

So we talk a bit and the guy starts playing with her again and then asks if he can suck me. I say no I'm not into that. He then lays it all out there that he really wants me to fuck him while he blows Jessica and vice versa. She can't doesn't give a shit and starts showing me tonnes of affection practically ignoring this guy from now on.

We fuck some more and the guy gets frustrated and asks her to call a friend over to fuck him instead insisting that they have a massive cock.

30 mins later her friend shows up. Sorry I don't have photos but we didn't stay in touch and didn't get name. Her friend is 6ft3 slender, black hair, small fake tits & massive cock. Talking 9inches. We all do more drugs and by this point I notice how weird I'm feeling.

I feel drunk but at the same time really touchy feely yet due to the coke completely sexually aggressive & awake. So from this point out I'm constantly rubbing my chest, abs & cock looking at the shemales bodies with complete and utter sexual desire.

We all do some more drugs but Jessica doesn't give me any more OJ just coke and we start to fuck. He's getting fucked by the new girl doggy style while I'm fucking jessica doggy and we're all facing each other. I'm looking the tall girl in the eyes then going over her body with desire and back down to the ass I'm smashing. I then flip mine on her back so shes facing up and tell the guy to suck her cock. I hop up onto the bed so she can suck mine and I go from intimately and sensitively stroking her hair to face fucking her while looking at the tall one like shes going to get it.

My one gets up to get more coke just for me saying wants me more aggressive. Cuts 3 really big lines does one and says the other two are for me. Do them. She makes some more for the others.
>>
>>34950838
I like that idea would be cool to find out if any other fitzens go to my gym
>>
>>34952641
monitoring
>>
I can only squat 60kg and I hate myself because of that
>>
>>34952641
stay strong anon.
>>
>>34952641
Good sht anon keep going
>>
>>34952555
>>34952641

>her cock
>her

Look, you fucked a dude.
>>
>>34952641

Jessica Perez Story - Part 4 -

Continued..

At this point I'm completely fucking gone. Just a horny fuck machine. After everyone has done their respective drugs and booze we get fucking again except I'm standing there grinding my teeth wanking and rubbing myself all over while Jessica face fucks the guy and the tall one bangs him from behind. I'm stand there watching from a far jacking it for about a minute staring the tall one in the eyes the whole time and I can see she's just completely fucking drawn into my psycho fuck machine perversion.

I head over to her from behind lick spit in her asshole then start fucking her like crazy. She's really tight and she basically kept saying slower and that she never gets fuck so I have to go slow. I go slow for about 10 seconds but have no control and just fuck her ass into oblivion to the point where shes laying on the guy, he can't move and Jessica is just watching masturbating. I'm hyper aggressive and love it.

I get tired and she rolls off and lays on her front. I see the guy laying ass in the air and proceed to fuck him while looking at the girls but feel disgusted with myself and dirty. I look down and try to enjoy it but I can't it's fucking disgusting. I look over at the tall girl and realise she's still on her front face away and is holding her ass. Turns out she was crying from the pain. I snap out of my haze and go over to her saying I'm sorry but she says it's ok and that she actually liked the pain but it was so much.

The guy asks me to fuck him some more but I say no I didn't like it. He pleads and the girls say just leave me alone and says "he's not gay like you" He goes red and says he only does this when he's on drugs and that typically he likes regular girls. He offends them when he says "regular" girls. We run out of drugs so we head over to one of the shemales flat in a taxi. It's now been at least 24 hours of fucking and we all look like shit in the day light....
>>
>Deleting the only reason to monitor this thread
T...thanks, y-you too

Still f5ing for part 5
>>
>>34952729

Jessica Perez Story - Part 5 -

Continued..

We get to her flat and all head to her bedroom which in comparison to where we were just at is the size of the walk in bathroom to the guestroom. Her flatmates two more transex. They're chilling out in the kitchen though.

In the bedroom she says we need to go pick up the drugs from her dealer which is only round the corner. I hear a female name for the dealer so voulenteer in my psycho fuck filled state. They give me money, the address and I head out on foot. I then realise how fucking stupid I am. I'm super paranoid and think everyone knows I'm on drugs. I make it to the dealers place grab the stuff and shove it down my pants then walk back to the flat.

At this point I realise my phone is about to die and I memorize her number. My phone dies. I get back to her flat and ring the buzzer. No answer. Music was blaring when I left so they probs can't hear me. I'm getting worried that I'm going to get arrested and consider my options and think the only thing to do is ask people if I can borrow their phone quickly to call my friend as I'm locked out. Approach a guy loading up his car. His initial response to me was of fear, making me more paranoid. He lied and said he didn't have a phone even though when he turned round it was in his back pocket. I then approach a father with his two kids as they were heading to a different flat and this time held out my phone showing them it was dead and he looked me in the eyes and simply responded with an angry scowl and hurried his children along.

Paranoid as fuck that they would call the police as I must clearly look off my face I hurried back to the flat rang the buzzer but no luck. I sat outside and waited for 5 minutes until a neighbour came and let me in.

Relieved as hell I'm back in the flat with a bunch of coke and more vials of liquid. We're all in her room and it was at this point I made the drinks for everyone and did the coke. I worked out that...
>>
>>34952786

bumpin
>>
File: 783428_920.jpg (97KB, 611x818px) Image search: [Google]
783428_920.jpg
97KB, 611x818px
>>34952786

Jessica Perez Story - Part 5 -

Continued

I at this point worked out what the liquid in the glass vials did and that I felt great fucking on drugs. I pour more of the liquid into my drink than any one elses. Everyone saw but noone objected. One of her housemates walked in and they spoke in spanish and did some drugs too spoke in more spanish then left. Housemate is in the photo. Jessica left the room and spoke loudly in spanish leaving me the guy and the tall one. The guy got onto his front ass in the air, whipped out his ipad and started watching porn again facing us and asked the tall girl to come fuck him.

She began but he started looking up at me as I was watching and wanking and felt uncomfortable with me in the room and asked me to leave. Guessing it was them calling him gay. I wandered out into the hallway in my boxers with a massive hard on and didn't know what to do. I was suddenly shy in front of the new shemales I hadn't met. I didn't know their flat. I was paranoid and hid in the toilet but left it unlocked hoping Jessica would come back in and fuck me. Instead pic related came in not realizing I was in there and sat down on the toilet to pee at which point I jolted up to leave but she said no stay and started asking me questions about myself. She asked to see my cock so I took it out and started playing with myself. She stopped peeing. Flushed and then started sucking me in the toilet. Jessica shouted at her in spanish and she stopped sucking me and replied. Jessica walking in and they argued about some house related crap and I drifted back to the bedroom to see if I could so some more coke. The guy and tall girl were already finished and he was getting dressed, did one last line then left.

I stayed and spoke to the tall girl got her number and we did more coke and OJ. I layed on the bed with her and felt like the room was spinning and that I was falling constantly. She touched my cock but I felt sick and rolled over onto my front...
>>
I only get 4-5 hrs of sleep
>>
Today I listened to form advice from a guy that does crossfit.

He said I squat wrong (he was probably right though), but then I asked him to show proper form and he didn't even break parallel. I thanked him and went back to my sets but he kept staring at me till I finished, told me that I will fuck my knees squatting this low and back by titling forward and went away doing his bullshit kipping pullups.

I actually deloaded for my last 3 sets.

>tfw too beta to start an argument and too insecure about my form
>>
>>34952849

Jessica Perez Story - Part 7 -

Continued..

Laying on my front my ass was in the air and she started to play. I was groaning really really loudly but was laying on my front with my hand slowly wanking my cock. I was still psycho fuck machine but without the bodily control.

She started squeeze my ass and said it was really nice. I could only reply in groans. I literally don't know what was wrong with me I could only groan loudly and rub my cock. She then started to bite my ass and eventually was licking my asshole. It felt great not going to lie but I couldn't control my body much. Just keep my eyes shut rub my cock, grown and maybe shift my head a bit.

Then I felt cock go in my ass. I didn't want this. I never do it and I don't want to. It was painful even though she was slow. She pushed hard enough to a point where I felt it easier for her to go in and out. I couldn't move my body other than rub my cock. I know I was rubbing my cock but that was front a constant need to have my cock pleasured. It wasn't from enjoying getting fucked. I groan louder from pain and manage to say "Oh my god no no no" really loud and Jessica comes in and stops her friend and asks what the fuck is wrong with me. Her friend stops, says sorry and strokes my head for an hour or so talking to jessica while I'm stuck on my front unable to move anything but my hand to stroke my cock.

They leave the room and hang out with the rest of the house mates while I'm laying there concious but unable to move. Feel like the room is falling even with my eyes shut yet still really horny beyond belief needing my cock pleasured.

Hours pass. Jessica comes back in to do some more coke and I manage to hop up and wander over to her and scare her because she wasn't expecting it. My cock is still hard and shes surprised. I can't speak properly. It's like I've had a stroke but I say lets fuck and start to touch her. She says I'm crazy and plays with my cock some more, I do two more lines....
>>
>>34952916
im reading
>>
>Average 5 hours of sleep
>Don't actually count my calories, never have
>Bench with shit form apparently
>Don't keep good enough track of my blood sugar (type one diabetic)
>Am secretly attracted to females
>>
>>34952916

Jessica Perez Story - Part 8 - Final Part -

We then begin to fuck and tall girl walks in and is surprised I'm still going. She grabs her stuff and has to leave the flat. A few minutes later housemates wander in and I look at them while I'm fucking and they just watch briefly then make jokes in Spanish and everyone laughs.

I fatigue and Jessica orders pizza for us all. We eat, speak and I get the number of the one that sucked me in the toilet. Jessica gets an uber for me.

I finally get home after this 2 day experience and sit in my desk chair in the dark recalling everything that happened. I feel really sad. I've felt after chasing sex before but this was different. It was shame and slight depression.

For the next 4 days I sat in darkness in my room staring into space or listening to podcasts to take my mind of things. I researched what that liquid was and worked out it was GHB. Felt completely depressed. A few weeks later I reflected on the experience and realized it was one of the best worst experience of my life. I don't typically do drugs let alone coke. I had a 2 day orgy, did tonnes of coke and a bunch of hot trannys (something I like so not a negative) and discovered a new facet of my sexual expression that I've reached without drugs since. The psycho aggressive fuck machine facet.

Equally I did tonnes of coke with my morals on drugs falling by the wayside. Fucked a random guy which felt sickening at the time and still does. I was ass raped by a 9inch+ cock for a few minutes.

It was an extreme experience hitting and equal amount of positive and negatives for me.

This is my best story. I have others. Some good ones with genetic girls too but I think I'll leave it at that for the moment.

This was really cathartic typing this. Was still traumatized and shaking when writing this but was cathartic nonetheless.
>>
>>34952976

Homie the depression is typical on a coke (and G) comedown, so the only thing you are actually worried about is fuckin the non-trans guy...which is dumb since they were all guys you were fuckin....
>>
File: 1418624502944.gif (1016KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1418624502944.gif
1016KB, 320x240px
>>34952976
/fit never change
>>
>>34952976
Thanks
>>
>>34952997
>tfw the tall guy wasn't lotus
Why live, /fit/?
>>
>>34949415
I shout/grunt that shit all the time brah, but I'm a regular so erryone is ok with it
>>
>>34949686
Don't do SS
>>
21 years old. Haven't fucked anyone since I was 16... Lying to my friends about fucking girls...
>>
File: for what purpose.jpg (120KB, 323x454px) Image search: [Google]
for what purpose.jpg
120KB, 323x454px
I finally have a gf, and I have plenty of gains, but I'm throwing them all away because I'm a disgusting alkie.
>>
>>34952976
the depression is just your body tuning into the new experiences. you'll be fucking guys and getting fucked soon pus pus. :3
>>
>>34948582
>implying something that goes straight over your head can fuck with it
>>
>>34953235

Sorry to disappoint but considering that was a few years back and I haven't fucked guys or been getting fucked by guys you may be off there.

>>34952996
Had it on the nose with the affects of the drugs
>>
>>34953259
we'll shall see.
>>
I hate that I don't know how to talk to women. When I talk to girls that I'm not sexually interested in I speak dryly because I don't like them but when I talk to girls that I do like they don't seem to be interested. My friends say I'm not ugly so it must be my personality but I don't know how to fix it. Maybe if I get fit some one will love me ;-;
>>
File: nosteal.jpg (56KB, 500x614px) Image search: [Google]
nosteal.jpg
56KB, 500x614px
i left the love of my life for no real reason, no cheating, no lack of trust, nothing major happened.
just because the relationship lost the "spark", didn't feel quite attracted to him anymore.

now, half a year later i realize that i miss the shit out of him, that noone will ever be like him and that every relationship will eventually become dull, it's what separates the weak from the strong to hold on in dire times.

and i didnt. and i lost him.
>>
>>34948467
i lost all my motivation to train.
I dont even go into boxing class anymore. Everything just feels wrong. I thought i could train my feels away but they were to heavy.
>>
File: rUb5B5V.jpg (98KB, 576x850px) Image search: [Google]
rUb5B5V.jpg
98KB, 576x850px
>>34948498

>>34948555
QFT and then some. Current girl I'm seeing doesn't care at all (we're the same height). She still wears whatever shoes she likes. Height will always be a preference and often a determining factor but a lot of the time your other strengths can easily outweigh what you lack in inches.

I'd also say that the massive confidence loss you suffer from actually taking the manlet trolling to heart is 100x worse than actually being a manlet.
>>
>cut
>lose 4lb
>yey
>fucking cheat so hard over the weekend and monday
> gain the 4lbs back

Funny thing is I've been dieting for 5 months and lowest in weight I've gotten is 4lbs below my starting weight

Fuck my life :)
>>
>>34953166
You're me 2 years ago. I Lost my virginity at 16 then didn't fuck anyone until I was 23. Don't stress dude it'll come, speaking from experience I'm gonna bet your #1 issue is confidence. The longer it goes the less confidence you have about getting girls, sleeping with them etc. I bet you also tell yourself and your friends that you 'don't want a relationship right now' or 'are focusing on your career'.

Once you get that little confidence boost be it from yourself or someone else just to know that you CAN do it much more easily than you've convinced yourself it is, you'll be absolutely cruising. That's all you need man.
>>
File: 1330628630829.jpg (156KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
1330628630829.jpg
156KB, 1440x900px
>>34953423
>>
I squat more than I can deadlift
>>
>>34948647
This is the most cringeworthy thing I've ever read.
>>
>>34954167
This is the most cringeworthy thing I've ever read.
>>
>>34951439
>>34951940
She knew I was coming but she chickened out and didnt answer the door I guess
>>
>>34951402
>>34955960
Don't stand for that shit by the way. You're done with her.
>>
I'm a Belieber
>>
>>34953067
Do it once and your a freak, do it all the time and it's suddenly okay?..
>>
I suck off my dog for protein
>>
>>34948498
I'm 5'8 as well and I feel the same way. I don't even wish to be 6'+, I just want to be around 5'11.
>>
The first few months of lifting, I was blissfully ignorant of how poor my form was, doing whatever it took to make the lifts easy. I think I still do that to this day, but I make sure that I pay more attention to my form.
>>
>>34948467
I cut on about 1000 kcals a day
>>
Even in anonymity I'm too embarrassed to confess

>feels bad man
>>
>>34958127
Do it
>>
File: 1447492744809.jpg (114KB, 480x608px) Image search: [Google]
1447492744809.jpg
114KB, 480x608px
I want to stop fapping to prove my willpower to myself, but I always fall, and my shame is turned to roaring depression that effects every part of my life

My family and friends tell me how much they envy my dedication to eat healthy and stay in shape, but they don't realize it is the one and only thing I'm good at
>>
>>34952976
Nice fucking story, man.
Feels so real, although I haven't done any party drugs or fucked or gotten fucked by anything with a penis.
By the way, you forgot to say 'no homo'.
>>
I haven't been to a gym in 4 months....

I'm starting out tomorrow, following the official /fit/ novice routine pic. I hope it's legit.
>>
>>34949322
that screenshot is fucking ancient.

oh and just dust yourself off and buck up, life's a riding bull and you're the cowboy
>>
I need a girl taller than me to dominate me and sit on my face
>>
Forgive me father for I have sinned. I no longer love my gf but I've been stringing her along for over a year, despite having no intention to commit. I'm too afraid to be alone.
>>
I'm a pre everything trans dude that's finally worked up the imaginary balls to stop using food to counter my mental illness and start lifting. The main reason I'm lifting is so that I can pass better as a dude. And, y'know, not be an unhealthy piece of shit after 22 years of being a fatass.

But there's also a secret part of me that's lifting so I can get a qt chubby gf. I'm not proud of it, but it still motivates me even though I shouldn't be lifting for any reason other than myself.
>>
Never been to a gym. I keep thinking if I lurk moar I'll get motivated and join. Sorry I am not worthy
>>
>>34949801
If you don't make a move then where are you? In shit limbo. If your move fails which it won't since she's into you then you win. Stop being a fucking faggot.
>>
File: 1415906945340.jpg (5KB, 194x204px) Image search: [Google]
1415906945340.jpg
5KB, 194x204px
I wear running tights when I lift just to try to catch guys staring at my ass when squatting. I don't know if I'm better or worse than the chicks in spandex shorts.
>>
I literally never train my chest muscles. I think it is incredibly gay for a man to want to have a pair of tits.
>>
>>34948498
>5'8"
Same height here. Same problems.
It sucks.
>>
I haven't worked out in two weeks because of fallout 4. I can literally feel the fat building and I hate it.
>>
>>34949801
Are you me?
>>
i count the first rep i do of ohp even though i actually push press it.
>>
My girl keeps dropping hints that she loves 6 pack abs on guys.

I never work on my abs, since SL5x5 claims that they are worked.

Its been 4 years of no abs... today again she brought up abs.
>>
>>34953313
God damn. Switch it to "her" and you are me
>>
>>34952939
>>Am secretly attracted to females
You what nigga?
>>
File: 29094246.png (142KB, 316x461px) Image search: [Google]
29094246.png
142KB, 316x461px
>>34952916
>i do two more lines
>>
>>34948467
>>34948647
>>34948769
>>34949850
Eyy father, can god make a rock he himself can't lift? AAAAAEEEEEI!
>>
I'm the kind of person you guys call a chad. I've always been tall athletic and got the girl easily. However now I'm 25 married and in the Marines with 2.5 years left on my contract.

I lie awake most nights scared thinking about the future. I don't want to re enlist but I also don't want to be a homeless bum if I can't get a job in the real world with my shitty little associates degree. I start college again in January working towards my bachelor's which also scares the shit out of me because I haven't been in classroom since 2010. I'm terribly afraid of failure and letting my family down. I also think about shit popping off in Syria any day now although that's more nervous excitement than fear.

But on the outside I'm all: hurr durr my life's awesome! I'm a US Marine u mad u couldn't make it? I married the hot girl u Manlets mad?
>>
>>34952414
>not that i'm insecure
lol ok anon
>>
>>34965254
kek m8 hf having your limbs blown off for ze fatherland oops i mean freedom
>>
Even though I have drastically cut down on sugar over the past couple of months I still I overindulge on maple syrup in my porridge
>>
>>34953313
>>34963062
Exactly me as well. Started getting a therapy because of it as well.
>>
Im in live with a girl who has a long distance bf and Im determined to be the one who keks
>>
>>34948467
This one time, I ran out of time at the gym and skipped leg day.

True story.
>>
>>34961103
Provided you don't get mad when they look, you're fine in my book.

Of course, as far as I'm concerned, that applies to anyone advertising any body part. Just don't feign indignation when the advertising works and people notice, and you're peachy-keen.
>>
>>34950159
Man...

You're a cunt.
>>
>>34948467
i hate everyone who is religous becouse my religous parents was too damn religous
>>
>>34952294
How do you even weigh yourself at 400lbs? Does a crane come in with a set of scales attached and pick you up in a tarp or something?
>>
>>34948467
I really want my ex girlfriend back. Even though she was terrible to be in a relationship with, and i also kind of fucked things up
I also blame a big part of it on the people we were hanging around with, frienemy's. All out to pull me down because of envy

Really need some company, feeling really lonely. Just work then go back to an empty room and repeat
>>
>>34952323
>her
You keep saying that word, anon, but that word doesn't mean what you think it means
>>
>>34948498
Im 1.72 (5'6'') , my gf is 1.82 (6'00'')
She doesnt give a fuck , I dont either. Noone has fucked her like I do.
height a shit.
cheer up.
>>
>>34954167
You've clearly not read to the point in the thread where the anon writes an 8 post epic about taking retard amounts of drugs and fucking a bunch of men, but regretting fucking one of them because that one didn't have silicone implants.
>>
>>34948467
I am lying right now.
>>
>>34965281
You mean Israel?
>>
File: No way.jpg (19KB, 240x221px) Image search: [Google]
No way.jpg
19KB, 240x221px
>>34951571
>Stop being a whore
>>
>>34948467
Oh father, my sins of negligence are great and many. Have mercy, and pray for me, supplicate the Lord for my sake.

Father... My daily workouts... they do not contain any of the three big lifts! *Sob* I'm so sorry...
>>
>>34948467
My bench is higher than my squat
>>
>>34948498
>>34948498
>be me
>be 5ft 6
>2 year lifter
>all mates over 6ft
>look like hobbit being escorted by fellowship when out in public
>manlet jokes strong from mates
>epiphany
>muscle gains important
>social gains equally important
>superset gym with social outings
>get moar qt's than friends combined
>get x2 points for banging tall sloots

Some chicks get intimidated by tall guys. Some tall chicks have short guy fetish. Is manlet destiny to find them and slay their punani. Manlet meme, I do not accept that. Neither should you
>>
File: 1438905767995.png (209KB, 500x582px) Image search: [Google]
1438905767995.png
209KB, 500x582px
>>34949403
>materials science

Ma nigga
>>
>>34948602
Are you fucking dumb? Doughnuts are completely useless, they contain literally nothing you need.

>hurr durr u gotta treat urself :)

There are great foods and snacks out there that aren't completely useless.
>>
I've been with my gf 8 years since age 15, only fucked one other girl so every day I dream of fucking someone else. Too much of a pussy to break up though.
>>
>>34965254
What's your Mos you boot
>>
>>34953313
You sound 100% like my ex:(
>>
father, i judge manlets as easy mode because they receive gains faster.

forgive me for my sins of envy
>>
>>34949403
be more responsible.
>>
I have caused someone to die, and faced no repercussions for it
>>
>>34967081
How did you cause them to die?
>>
>>34967094
Hit and run. I wasn't doing anything wrong, it was just a freak accident, but I panicked and drove off.

If I would have stayed and called an ambulance they would have survived.
>>
>>34948467
Dear father,
I have sinned. I am on a 9 month dry spell, and so I have pleased myself to forget how lonely and depressed I am at least once a day.
Every day I go out and meet people, and I maintain good conversations and smiles and happiness, just to go home by myself. This is not going to change and I don't know what I should do.
>>
>>34967147
your punishment of living with that is surely enough
>>
File: Image-134312.jpg (59KB, 598x189px) Image search: [Google]
Image-134312.jpg
59KB, 598x189px
I tried to work out before work. Took shortcuts because I felt rushed to get to work on time...
Wasted the feels bad
>>
>>34948467
Father, I don't even lift and I'm fat as fuck. even captcha is mocking me making me pick all the dinning rooms, knowing very well I know them like the stretch marks of my belly,
>>
>>34948467

>I don't squat
>>
>>34965254
There's tons of guys in my comm.coll. who came from the military, and they're all doing fine.
>>
File: stay safe.jpg (30KB, 350x467px) Image search: [Google]
stay safe.jpg
30KB, 350x467px
I skipped my Tuesday workout to go have dinner with a friend I haven't seen in months. I skipped the avocado on the burrito.
>>
Last week's split
>chest
>legs
>rest
>chest
>legs
>chest
Am I going to /fit/ hell?
>>
I hate working. I'm not really happy but it brings money in my wallet.
my 3 free hours of the day are filled as following: 1h15 lifting, 45min eating and 1h playing games/internet/tv (all at the same time)

My goal is to retire as fast as possible and I've only started working for 2 months now; Kind of shit to feel like this this early.
>>
Forgive me /fit/, for I have sinned.

I used to be fat before finding /fit/, but 2 years of lifting, and some trenbalone, I've made quite a change.

About 2 months ago, I was given a trip to a South American county to visit/meet family members I have never met (technically untrue, I met them when I was 6 months old)

>Meet my aunt at the airport
>40 something, tons of plastic surgery
>looks like a total bimbo
>immediately compliments my physique, goes on about how I'll get tons of girls on my trip
>spend the first week mostly just meeting family, while completing online work for a course im in
>aunt would tease me frequently
>"so handsome/nice body/if i was younger/etc"

Fast forward to my 21 bday

>early on have a mini party, just family
>later at night
>"anon lets go to a club so you can meet a nice girl and make some memories"
>my aunt dresses like a slut
>we roll into a densely populated, Brasilian nightclub
>I legit speak little portuguesse
>I meet a group of girls who love the fact that I'm American
>at some point see my aunt drunk, and looking sad at the bar
>"anon I'll drive home, you stay here"
>not gonna let my drunk aunt crash tonite
>>
>>34970656

>get back home
>shes an emotional mess
>goes from "why did you let me ruin your night" to "its impossible to find a decent man in this shithole"
>I'm super horny from drinking and tren
>run my hands on her thigh like an idiot while shes crying
>she doesn't attempt to stop me
>shes legit soaked
>fuck her like a dog in heat on the coach
>wake up to her cooking, and no mentioning of what happened

If this blow back, I'll probably be buried in the backyard
>>
>>34965891
1.72cm is 5'8
>>
>lifting is boring as hell, and I'm probably going to quit to take up running again
>drink erry'
>can't eat
>>
Just getting over a nasty cold. Got some strength back today after going for a quick run, but considering skipping the gym at night. Havent skipped without a health related reason before. Feelsbadman
>>
i love manlets
>>
>>34948555
She meant, tallest she'd be happy with at your build. In order to be attractive, you have to exponentially increase your size as you get taller.
>>
I missed 2 workouts this week with hangovers. My 2 I made were shit.
>>
>>34948467

I lift regularly but still eat like shit.
>>
>>34948467
Padre, I... I am a high-carb, low fat vegan. Please forgive me padre... also I only do cardio.

>am i going to make it? We are all going to make it, right??
Thread posts: 305
Thread images: 55

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.