[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 2015-11-15 19.44.28.jpg (4MB, 2120x3771px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-15 19.44.28.jpg
4MB, 2120x3771px
So I'm 6 foot, 280 pounds. I go to the gym pretty regularly and I like to think I have a good diet (mostly pescatarian with some grilled chicken every once in awhile) but in a full year of working out at least 3 days a week I can't get rid of the fat. I have a bum knee so I've been using the elliptical instead of running. What's a good diet plan/exercise plan for losing my fat and getting down to my goal weight of 190lbs muscular. Not looking for something quick obviously, I'm willing to make a long term commitment. I know it seems unrealistic, but I'd like to get a body type like Stephen Amell. How long would that take/would it even be possible for me? I'm tired of having to hold my breath to bend over and tie my shoes.
>>
>>34925751
Is that you in the pick? Have you read the sticky?
>>
I'm the guy from the other thread that's down 28lbs... You need to count calories, watch portion sizes, drink a bit more water and get a bit more active. I'm on a lift and cardio workout 5 days a week, I also walk the dog 3.5 mile every evening. It's all extra calories burned man.
>>
>>34925751
sticky reads x 5
>>
>>34925751
read the sticky

don't pretend like you go to the gym and have a good diet when you look like that
>>
>>34925751
read the sticky

lament tattoo
>>
>>34925751
you look like you have literally never made a correct choice in your life
>>
File: !.jpg (76KB, 650x487px) Image search: [Google]
!.jpg
76KB, 650x487px
>>34929118
LMAO couldnt have worded it better
>>
File: äyy lmäo's.jpg (12KB, 326x272px) Image search: [Google]
äyy lmäo's.jpg
12KB, 326x272px
>>34929118
>>
>>34925751
You could be sexy if you lost weight
>>
>>34925751
>hurf i THINK i eat right (despite not putting in an once of effort to accurately and objectively record what i actually shove down my fat gullet on a day to day basis)
>how come i'm not losing weight guise??

have you tried weighted fork put downs OP?
i'd superset that with fridge chain pulls and heavy mouth closers
>>
>>34925751
gay boy
>>
Loosing fat? You have 2 possibilities:
- Ketosis: Eating less than 30 carbs a day
- Cutting: Eat less calories than you burn
Stay on with excercising
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.