[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wan't to get ripped fast as possible.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

This my first ever post so don't give me shit if i do something wrong.
What's up /fit/
I wanna get ripped fast as possible.
I hit gym like 1-3 times in a week and don't have diet or any that shit. Hit me up with some good tips and diets which gets me started.
69,5kg - 180cm
>>
>>34920733
Why fast exactly?
>>
did someone bully you again today?
>>
read the STICKY, you utter FAGGOT
>>
>>34920780
kek
>>
Only thing that will help you lazy piece of shit put on muscle at the rate you want is to roid. And even then you still have to work hard to get jacked. If you're looking for an easy way out now might as well stay skele.

You're pathetic.
>>
>>34920780
kek
>>
>>34920733

EAT BIG FAGGOT
>>
>>34920774
he needs to beat up chad tomorrow
>>
>>34920780
Haven't accomplish anything big yet, feel like doing some shit. Nothing else nothing more.
>>
ITT:

neckbeards who are jealous of genetic ottermode and no-effort sixpack shadow and so choose to pounce upon "fast as possible" naivete.

>omg threatened
>must belittle
>thank you based rippletits
>milk is the blood, oats is the flesh
>bearmode is best you stupid child

jesus you people are pathetic

but for real OP read the sticky, it's probably the only piece of advice on /fit/ that's actually worth taking.
>>
>>34920774
Cause i want? Ain't really do much else than play games so being away from my room is nice change
>>
Do brosplit, hit the gym like 4-5 times a week.
Eat well and sleep. You got good genetics so you should look good after a couple of months.
>>
>>34920878
So you want to try that... How long are you going to be "ripped"?

For a year something?
>>
SS+GOMAD my friend :) you're welcome
>>
>>34920914
please OP, don't become another victim.
>>
>>34920897
Yeah, i'm motivated. For a year or more since i'm going to army in a year , i have good time here to improve myself.
>>
>>34920896
Alright, i'll try to go more often and eat better.
>>
>>34920733
Get out
>>
>>34920733
hit puberty
>>
Pay me a thousand bucks a week and I'll give you a secret pill that will make you super ripped and you don't even have to go to the gym or put forth any effort at all.
>>
I'm have a similar question to OP

I'm skinnyfat and 6'2. Would it be possible for me to have a decent looking body that can actually protect my girlfriend by summer of 2016 if I go to the gym 3 times a week?

Do I focus on every muscle group every time I go to the gym, or specific ones?
>>
>>34920733
how can you be so light and so fat at the same time?
at least you know that it's not only your diet that sucks, also your workouts
>>
>>34923494
sticky you skinnyfat fag
>>
>>34920733
SS+GOMAD
>>
>>34923494
if you want to protect your girlfriend I can help, give me a couple thousand and I will coat her with my alpha male pheremones so that others are frightened.
>>
File: 1424066710223.gif (2MB, 254x275px) Image search: [Google]
1424066710223.gif
2MB, 254x275px
no. be patient
>>
>>34920855
>milk is the blood, oats is the flesh

Lost it l. Bare hilare tb h f a m
>>
Fastest I can think of is a program I did to lose 15 lbs in 3 weeks. I'm sure you aren't interested in the product but, What I did was eat healthy. I didn't workout during the program so if you eat right and work out you could probably lose alot.
What I did.

Eat only spinach and dark leafy greens and only eat chiken. 2 breasts or 2 drumstick.
Also drank a gallon a day. Thats all I did for a month. No fruits at all if you are serious about it.
Hope it helps

I'm in the midst of testing it out because I really don't think a product would help you lose 5 pounds a day. Good luck man!
>>
>>34920780
>>34920824
>>34923331
Kek

>>34923576
No.
Either upper lower split or full body. No more than 2 days off a week with a rest week every month or two. Do your fucking accessories in addition to the standard compounds.

You want to protect your gf, buy a gun and get a permit. I'm big enough to deter most idiots but if shtf someone is getting a gun in their mouth (hint: it won't be me).
>>
>>34924019
Getting buff is a different story. Ask someone who is buff and do what they do.
>>
>>34920855
>le genetics maymay

Fat acceptance pls go
>>
STICKY SENPAI
T
I
C
K
Y

F
A
M
>>
>>34924044
He might have meant his bone structure
>>
Damn i was exactly same stats when i started. Im 80 kg muscle now. Keep training bruv
>>
File: image.jpg (113KB, 471x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113KB, 471x250px
>>34920733
For fucks sake read the sticky and never post this skeleton body again without a progress picture that can be respected. Nobody needs to see that shit.
>>
>>34920788
/thread
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.