[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How's that body dysmorphia coming along /fit/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 6

File: image.png (738KB, 489x863px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
738KB, 489x863px
How's that body dysmorphia coming along /fit/?
>>
>inb4 300 fat neckbeards reply about how shitty he looks
>>
>>34908224
>shopping shirtless
>not projecting insecurities

Pink one

I am pretty su re he has a very small dick
>>
Actually I have very similar physique to him and am bulking ATM.
>>
I've always had bitch tits, so are the nipples suppoused to be in the middle lower side of the titty?
>>
It's a known fact that men are better at judging looks objectively than women.
>>
>>34908224
LITERALLY ZERO MUSLCES
>>
>>34908282
Imagine having to live up to Clint Eastwood being your fucking father.
>>
>>34908224
Woah, Scott Eastwood went shopping with Obama?
>>
File: clint.jpg (39KB, 478x480px) Image search: [Google]
clint.jpg
39KB, 478x480px
>hey anon, wanna come down to the pool?
>>
File: davidbeckham.jpg (186KB, 877x877px) Image search: [Google]
davidbeckham.jpg
186KB, 877x877px
>>34908224
It's the face senpai. Same reason women say David Beckham has a nice body.

For some reason a handsome face + shirtless = hot body
>>
>>34908303
zero pectoral muscle mass
>>
>>34908921
True. Now think one step further: Does lifting to be bigger/more cut than OP's pic alleviate being average in the face? Does it increase your biological fitness so to speak?
>>
>>34908906

The good the bad and the DYEL
>>
>>34908949
You'll never be above someone with a good face, but next to someone else with an average face you'll look better.
>>
>>34908242
He needs to cut a bit but otherwise he looks pretty solid. I have mad respect from him - he is one of the few celebs that actually had hard real jobs before doing films. His father didn't give him money and even turned him down for the lead in American Sniper.
>>
>>34908950
Kek
>>
>>34908967
what if i'm tall and built but have an average face. i can still get above skinny manlet with a good face right? think 6 inch difference
>>
>>34908921

Come on this HAS got to be a shoop.
>>
>>34908984
Manlet like below 5'7"? Maybe. Probably not if he has a really good face though.
>>
>>34908224
No pecks, no delts, no traps, shit core, high body fat. It's not body dysmorphia.
>>
>>34908967
All the research and empirical evidence that my friends at puahate have pointed out to me in the past say that muscles are pretty much irrelevant. I have never attracted girls so I don't know what to believe you see.

By the way there is a lot of research about how a healthy and young looking face is a huge factor in sexual attraction if not the deciding factor. First and foremost skin complexion ("healthy glow" from balanced diet and lifestyle and a little tan), then things like symmetry and no signs of balding including fading eyebrows. Interesting stuff but I'm too lazy to look up sources right now. Oh and babyface/fattyface/puffy cheeks is extremely sexually unattractive, so while being skelly is by itself not exactly more attractive than being a little overweight, face looks better in most cases. Models usually date skinny guys too.
>>
>>34908895
i dont understand
>>
>>34908906
His hand looks like its 70 years old
>>
>>34909025
dude hes not posing and in direct sunlight. he still looks good unlike you.
>>
>>34909067
Are you autistic?

Man some posts sometimes..
>>
Not bad. Seeing some good self-loathing and inadequacy gains. Started a bulk, put on three pounds right on schedule, and already feel like binging and purging.
>>
>>34909067
>old looking hand 1/10 would not bang
>>
>>34909076
I don't look that great, but certainly better than he does.
>>
He has a normal physique, looking decent but nothing special. He's a douche though for not wearing a shirt in public. That's my two cents and all I have to say about this.

Kind regards,

Reggie
>>
>>34909216
how2in2 wukong mode?
>>
>>34909216
When it's over 30 degrees Celsius I don't give a fuck what fat people like you think.
>>
>>34908224
Celebrity News...
Celebrity. News.
Celebrity?
Celebrity?!

Who. Gives. A. Fuck.

Born with a silver spoon in his mouth.
>>
>>34909216
cheers reggie
>>
Isn't he a manlet?
>>
File: 1435282692807.jpg (60KB, 600x385px) Image search: [Google]
1435282692807.jpg
60KB, 600x385px
his body looks exactly like mine and I look like shit, 6'0 159lbs
>>
>>34908224
He looks decent, bad lighting there doesn't help desu
>>
>>34908224
I literally have a way better body that him
>>
>>34909216
all the best reggie
>>
>>34910355
Yeah?

Post a pic.

(You won't.)
>>
>>34910369
You won't post a pic either.
>>
>celebrity news
>>
he has shitty chest genetics. You can't train upper pecs
>>
File: current33.jpg (329KB, 800x1071px) Image search: [Google]
current33.jpg
329KB, 800x1071px
>>34910835
Here you go
>>
>5'11
>>
>>34910878
You're in great shape.

Being shorter and having a lot less body fat doesn't make it way better though. All he'd have to do is drop body fat - if a month or two of dieting is the only effort it takes, yours isn't way better.
>>
>>34910949
>All he'd have to do is drop body fat
Same could be said for a lot of people. Theoretical nice bodies =/= nice bodies
>>
>>34910970
Well, I didn't rely on that sole criterion.

1. I was explaining why it isn't way better, not contesting whether it's better.

2. Tons of people would trade off lower body fat percentages for extra height. Height is still part of body appearance.
>>
Anybody actually have anything on body dysmorphia? One year into lifting, and I'm pretty sure I have it. Everyone around me tells me that I've gotten huge, but I really don't see it. In fact, I see myself as smaller and weaker.

I feel bad about myself whenever I look in the mirror, worse than I did before I started working out. I dunno why: I want to be proud of myself, but I can't seem to do just that.
>>
not god OP...i was a shredded 160lb sick cunt in highschool but always felt small when i went out and felt people trying to use size to intimidate me...even though i could defend myself fine and looked good with my shirt off...i let it get to my head....so like an idiot i started taking every supp i could my hands on at GNC including pro hormones...developed some nasty gyno and all down hill from there....got surgery went broke and the doctor fucked me up...kept putting on mass to hide the botch job atleast look like a barbarian...now im a 260lb manlet....strong as fuck but i cant go back i just want keep getting bigger its a sickness i look like a real life troll
>>
>>34911015
You sound so autistic.
post your body
>>
>>34911056
Oh okay, but this corner of the internet where you guys are total sour-pusses about what regular people find attractive isn't autistic

This thread's full of dweebs frustrated at not getting recognized for their works, like people who don't know how the world works:

Face matters, height matters, status matters, social skills matter. Get over it. He has that. You guys at best have better physiques and you'll use that to cry in a circlejerk, but I'm the autistic guy, okay.
>>
>>34910878
did you really need to undo your pants?
>>
Scott Eastwood does not have dysmorphia. He is getting paid in four hours during a photo shoot more then the average American makes their entire year of working. He just playing along for the hype machine to advertise himself to future employers.
>>
>>34911135
femanon here, yes
>>
>>34911109
You forgot to attach the picture of your body in your post
>>
>>34911109
You're autistic

Post your body pussy
>>
>>34911052
Post pic pls
>>
File: weak ass reggie.jpg (112KB, 713x945px) Image search: [Google]
weak ass reggie.jpg
112KB, 713x945px
>>34909216
>Reggie
>>
>>34911159
jokes on you; he did it for the men
>>
>>34911161
You forgot to address both previously made points of mine in the post where you made the request and forgot that your direct claim about having a better physique made my asking for a pic relevant, where yours does no such thing.

And you'll ignore these points in addition to the aforementioned.
>>
>>34911195
You sound like you're going to die a virgin.
I bet the reason you aren't posting your body is because it will get posted in a "these are the people giving you advice on /fit/" pics and people will laugh at you for years to come
>>
>>34911226
>I explain why my ask was relevant (you made a claim) and why yours isn't
>You have nothing to say so you make up a narrative and ignore it

>you still have no defense to being a total sour-pusses about what regular people find attractive

>you're still a dweeb frustrated at not getting recognized for your work

>you still don't know how the world works

>you'll always be looked over people who have better faces, are taller and have more status no matter how hard you slave away in the gym

>your participation in the thread proves you can't handle that simple fact

>this thread is a circlejerk of people of dissatisfied people and you're one of the biggest babyback bitches

So enjoy your circlejerk here and the insecurities that led you to voice you have a way better body than that actor. You'll all still be looked over so I guess you can band together and make each other feel better.

Literally anyone who doesn't suffer from body dysmorphia finds you petty or comical. Better go do one more rep! lolz
>>
>>34911295
Top tier autism m8. Enjoy dying alone.
I'll address your autistc ramblings after you post your current body
>>
>>34911328
You'll address what you ignored after I address what I ignored? Even though you were the first to ignore it and even though your request is irrelevant to the point, right?

Keep living up to your stereotype. Make no sense. Band together and cry with other men about your mistreatment by society.

>Enjoy dying alone.
That's cute coming from someone complaining about the attentio a celebrity got
>>
>tfw good looking (solid 7/10 at least) and lifting

although Im not a man sloot, I have 100% success rate with getting with the girls I wanted

honestly empathise with those who cant, many of my friends have that problem
>>
He looks like a generic rugby player
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.