[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

well fit, looks like I won't be lifting today It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 349
Thread images: 33

File: FranceFlag_svg.png (42KB, 488x500px) Image search: [Google]
FranceFlag_svg.png
42KB, 488x500px
well fit, looks like I won't be lifting today

It's fitness related cause my gym is 20 meters from le bataclan, I won't go anywhere near that place today. And I'm raging so hard, because lifting something heavy would probably makes me feel a little bit less shitty today.

I live in the district, it's the second warzone allah akbar shootout in less than 1 year, and this time..
This time they killed kids and young adults, just kids going to a concert, and normies partying on a friday night.
Also they shooted the bar I regularly go shitface myself with friends on friday night, shit just does not feel real, I could have been there, in fact I was there the night before veteran's day
fuck it
>>
#pasdamalgames

On s'est fait enrichir par la mixité
>>
Something happen at the french batcave?
>>
>>34907051
You will always be our greatest ally
>>
>>34907051
Sorry bro. Shit sucks.
>>
>>34907051
Time to go homegym mustard race brush. Cause I hate to say it but I have a feeling after this one shit is really going to hit the fan.

I hope you're not brown at least...
>>
>>34907143
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Paris_attacks
>>
>>34907278
homegym inside paris, unless you're filthy rich, isn't possible
>>
>>34907301
Time to move then I reckon. Maybe to a nice little place just outside Paris where you can lift in piece without fear of being allahu akbar'd.
>>
iktfb, too scared to go out at all today.

Montana Fitness Club master race
>>
shit man, not even a frenchie and i'm really pissed at this shit.

I was pro, helping the refugees and stuff, but after this shit, I say bomb the motherfucking arabs, and establish our own governments in africa and the middle east. fuck them
>>
>>34907362
Support Assad thqh familia. Strongmen keep the shitheads in check.
>>
>>34907362
>I say bomb the motherfucking arabs, and establish our own governments in africa and the middle east
because all the previous times that has worked out so well

also where is anyone getting any information on the killers? all I see on Le Monde is that they're busy identifying them but no information whatsoever yet
>>
>>34907362
you realize the refugees aren't the ones doing this right? the refugees barely have resources to take care of themselves much rather go out and kill other people. these are people that have been living in france for a long time and have been brainwashed by radical islamists
>>
this is what you get for allowing all those smelly foreigners into europe

plain and simple
>>
>>34907421
>the refugees barely have resources to take care of themselves

being this dumb

they have more money than you, you wouldn't be able to afford paying traffickers
>>
>>34907421
>>34907436
Also, if a war does break out, whose side do you think they're gonna pick?
>>
>>34907418
we just need to drop an A-bomb on those sandniggers and i guarantee they will stop. it brought the japs to their knees and they were just as fanatical as the mudslimes.
>>
you got that coming imperialist scum
>>
>>34907354
>>34907354
Didn't know there were other /fit/izen at that gym,

make sense, being the only gym with a squat rack around
>>
>>34907051
Aussie faggot here mate, We're showing our support for you politically and by doing gay shit by lighting up our biggest landmarks in your national colours.

Fuck these Islamist extremist's. Destroy them all. "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." We need these rough men now more than even to eliminate these people who think that having "The last and final word of God" on their side makes them superior. Turn than whole area of the world into a glass parking lot.
>>
>>34907456
almost every single colonized by the west is worse off now

the Europeans leaving was the worst thing that ever happened to India and Africa
>>
>>34907436
they definitely have money, and most of them are educated yes. but that money and education is worthless in a foreign country.
>>34907445
you're being way too cynical my man. i'd like to think that the refugees will take the side of the country that gave them asylum. i have friends from foreign countries who are fiercely patriotic
>>
>>34907478
actually india was pretty prosperous before the british came and fucked everything up. africa i'm not too sure about..south africa is doing pretty well?
>>
i think i got my empathy back. i don't know why but when i heard about this shit yesterday i felt really depressed.
and all that because of some fanatic conditioning.
https://youtu.be/AUjHb4C7b94?t=11m8s
>>
>>34907484
>most of them are educated
>refugees will take the side of the country that gave them asylum

you're so willfully ignorant it's sad
>>
>>34907051
When you say heavy, how heavy?
>>
>>34907484
merkel pls go we know its you
>>
>>34907493
the fact is that the british brought lots of wealth to India during their colonial occupation. colonialism isn't the West pillaging countries for their resources. both countries benefit. after the british left india went back to muslims vs. hindus and shitting in the street.
>>
>>34907051
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc What's it gonna take for people to stand up to the foreign hordes invading Europe and to overthrow the Zionists trying to whipe white countries off the map?
>>
>>34907461
I'm at the Place de Clichy one breh.
>>
>>34907484
The year is 2019. War is raging in Europe. Most whites have fled to an overflowing Netherlands. An Islamic assault force just conquored München, where they stumble upon a few fellow Muslims. "Salaam, brothers", they speak, machine guns in hand, grenades dangling from their belts. "It's good to see some of our own. Here to help us spread Sharia law?" The German Arabs, who have lived there since 2015 hesitate a moment...

>"Well, no, we like Germany. Please go back the way you came"

>"Er, right, yeah sure. Allahu Akhbar."

Pick the right answer, anon.
>>
>>34907585
How is the clichy one? Do they have at least 1 squat rack or power cage? can you oly lift if you want?
>>
>>34907421
iirc 1-2 of the perpetrators were identified as having been in france less than 2 weeks. And yeah, they're part of the "refugees" that have no problem getting into europe due to the keked governments.
>>
>>34907664
Mate there is everything, it's cash af.

>4 power cages
>at least 6 places where you can squat
>shit ton of plates
>dip stations
>bars for pull ups
>dumbbells are heavy af
>two oly platforms
>padded area for stretches n shit
>that cunt who hogs all the fucking dumbbells
>that cunt in a tank top who lifts his top up and flexes in front of the mirror
>that huge black guy is a boss
>that huge slav looking guy who is really cool and lifts shit tons

Overall it's a great gym and met some cool guys there. Would recommend. Gets proper busy after work, so I always go before work in the morning.
>>
2083: A European Declaration of Independence
>>
>>34907051
better surrender and colaborate
>>
>>34907051
Which of the bars do you go to?
>>
I've never lived in a country thats experienced anything like this (Ausfag). Is there a collective sense of sadness today in France?
>>
>>34907418
lets try a large scale nuclear strike and genocide all shitskins that are already here. that might help
>>
>>34907799
they are currently figuring out which of the classic 4 french defense mechanisms to use: surrender, running, hiding or colaboration
>>
File: IMG_1857.jpg (290KB, 1500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1857.jpg
290KB, 1500x2000px
>>34907301
i paid 500 euros for 180kg of plates, a rack, a bench, two dumbbells and a kettlebell and i lift in a 13sqm room with a bed and a commode in it, what is your point
>>
>>34907362
Weak mind, are you female?
>>
File: 1444334204580.gif (1MB, 245x250px) Image search: [Google]
1444334204580.gif
1MB, 245x250px
I just felt disgust reading on the news that you have villages of a few hundred people waking up one day to find they've got hundreds or even thousands of extra people who fucking hate them.

Just the thought of old people waking up and finding them walking around the yard, poking about and leering at them like they're assholes makes me feel so annoyed.

Not even in the same hemisphere as Europe and it's annoying.
>>
>>34907816
>500€
Lmao fuckking idiot that shit cost around 200€ in second-hand
You are a filthy rich if 500€ is nothing to you, thanks for proving his point
>>
>>34907051
I'm sorry for what happened frenchBro. Please stay safe at home
>>
>>34907816
How do you deadlift without fucking your downstairs neighbor's shit?
>>
>>34907849
Lmao exactly what I thought
>>
>I regularly go shitface myself with friends on friday night
not gonna make it
>>
>>34907325
>Maybe to a nice little place just outside Paris
Pain in the arse to commute from outside Paris. The outskirts are often like war zones anyway and still a pain to commute from. And you may remember even the trains going to and from Paris are being attacked.
>>
File: 082.gif (173KB, 600x630px) Image search: [Google]
082.gif
173KB, 600x630px
>>34907280
>tfw you get sent to a disambiguation page because multiple Paris attacks have happened in 2015
>>
>>34907421
It's not the actual refugees doing it, but the main problem with the entire refugee crisis was that over half the people coming over were just opportunists that wanted to get to Yurop and just blended in with the Syrians. This includes jihadists obviously.
>>
>>34907362
It was getting involved that started this bullshit in the first place. For some reason some inbred western bureaucrat decided it was high time to depose assad now that nearly every other country in the region is weak.

Also why are the alleged oasis of democracy and freedom that is Israel sitting with their thumbs up their arses? With how they talk about their military you'd have thought they'd have sent out some sci fi shit by now or at least krav maga'd everyone. They seem to be more interested in Palestinian firework factories cum orphanages and hospitals than helping out.
>>
>>34908022
>inbred western bureaucrat
that's a weird way to spell qatar and the saudis
despite everything that the media serves you, nuking those two would instantly solve 95% of terrorist problems as they are by far the biggest supporters of islamic terrorism
also Israel doesn't give a shit, they're cleaning out their front yard and that's enough for them
>>
>>34907421
These people arent refugees. They migrants looking for wellfare. Im glad this happened. West europe deserves it for beingvso keked.
>>
Fucking hell my gym is also closed. My fucking schedule is ruined.
>>
It's very surreal. I don't live in France, but Paris is only 300km away.

The terrorists had Belgian number plates and I'm not even surprised. It's about time they clean up those ghettos and kick out the trash. The mosks in Brussels, Antwerp, etc. are full of hateful people that are getting brainwashed by extremist muslims and that is the truth.

I'm all for solidarity and helping the poor, but let's not be naive. If the police are afraid to go to some suburbs/districts, something is clearly not right. Our politicians thought people would change and we'd all be one happy multicultural group, but that's just never gonna happen.
>>
>>34907051
100 get killed everyone goes mad
but no one cares about all the innocents that putin and assad have been bombing everyday for the past 3 years
>>
>>34908049
>that's a weird way to spell qatar and the saudis
>despite everything that the media serves you, nuking those two would instantly solve 95% of terrorist problems
I would go so far to say forget Qatar, just get the Saudis. Except we can't because of some inbred fags in some level of power have decided we need to kiss arse over there. In the UK we regularly get our politicians being asked about human rights abuses over there and possible sanctions and so on, and they just squirm.

I think what they're hoping is that the Saudis will just find western culture too brilliant and they'll just buy into our capitalist dreams and ideals and what have you. And that they've got proper royalty and all that I think turns a few on.
>>
>>34908054
This. They have been exploiting our social welfare system for years.

This is how it works: young migrant comes over here and gets our nationality. They have the right to bring over their entire family including kids, wife, parents, uncles, etc. Because they are considered a vulnerable group they get support to find a house. They get extra money for all the kids they have and the family members. The old guys (65+) who have never worked a single day over here even get a pension! It's insane.
>>
>>34907362
People like you are what is wrong with this world. You're "smart" after the fact. Fuck you, you fucking dumbass. You can't get rid of estimated 25 million of immigrants now. Suck their cocks like a good frenchie you are.
Western countries had a hand in destabilizing the whole arab region, now deal with the consequences.
>>
>>34907484
>refugees will take the side of the country that gave them asylum
According to international laws that should be the country that borders with their own. You can't call them refugees anymore if they go further. They become economical immigrants. Illegal at that because they don't come from countries being part of EU.
>>
Y'all should watch this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc
>>
File: 1447088982953.jpg (43KB, 500x486px) Image search: [Google]
1447088982953.jpg
43KB, 500x486px
>>34908158
Holy fuck
>>
>>34907816
This rack looks like an easy way to decapitate yourself while benching (or at the very least drop the whole thing down while reracking). Be careful.
>>
>>34908158
Jesus christ /pol/ stop shilling.
>>
File: Saul_Berenson_Season_3.jpg (51KB, 361x387px) Image search: [Google]
Saul_Berenson_Season_3.jpg
51KB, 361x387px
>>34908158
>posting a video without a description or summary first
>>
>>34908098
shitskin spotted
>>
>>34908154
You're mistaking the Dublin regulation for international law. The Dublin regulation has been relaxed due to the massive numbers.
>>
>>34908190
I've never been to /pol/, I saw this on my fb feed.
>>
>>34908211
I totally believe you.
>>
>>34908205
Dura lex sed lex. Relaxing the law? Gtfo.
>>
File: the dream.jpg (142KB, 1052x444px) Image search: [Google]
the dream.jpg
142KB, 1052x444px
Remove kebab, when?
>>
>>34908300
d-did you make this in photoshop?
>>
>>34908300
>makes a horrendously racist photoshop
>leaves fucking india intact

just kill yourself
>>
>>34908373
I don't care for Pajeets.
>>
>>34908373
according to one chinese journalist, political correctness is one of the things that lead to the conundrum we find ourselves in today. idk if they're right, but at least it's a new view worth exploring
>>
>>34907362
You do realise the these refugees are trying to get away from the same people that attacked Paris last night?
>>
>>34908300
Anything that would be able to make such a crater would destroy whole life on the planet. And probably whole Earth crust too.
>>
>>34908300
>no more oil
>>
>>34908406
No, they are not.
They were able to request asylum based on international law from the first country they were in, in this case Turkey.
Since they decided to leave Turkey and move away to the BENEFIT states of Germany, Austria, Denmark etc, they are ECONOMICAL refugees and illegal ones, since they are not part of the European Union.
Stop being an ignorant leftist c u c k.
>>
>>34907799
Lindt cafe?
>>
>>34908405
Complaining about political correctness is not a "new view" jesus.

here you go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmsV1TuESrc
>>
>>34908427
Hey fuckstick. You see this:

http://data.unhcr.org/syrianrefugees/regional.php

2.1million. That's how many refugees are in Turkey right now. 2.1million. Should Turkey take them all? Maybe Lebanon can take another million, yeah? Maybe poor old bankrupt Greece should take them all? Or famous safe-space Ukraine?

You see a few tens of thousands OVER 4 YEARS turn up in western europe and you assume it's a flood of fucking scroungers who should have stopped where they were? Never stopping to consider that they might speak the language of another european country, or have family there, or have a skillset that they hope will get them a job, or even that the coutnries they have passed through are already taking many, man, many more refugees than the pitiful number that the West is complaining about?
>>
>>34907051
I'm sorry french bro, GF is taking me to do yoga, but just for you i'ma pound out a nice 10x225 on bench. Wish you could do it instead of me today.

Be Safe French Bro
>>
>>34908462
>using data to argue with a /pol/tard
good luck anon you'll get nowhere
>>
>>34908427
Lebanon with a population of 4 million people, has taken over a million refugees. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
>>
>>34908481
What about their Saudi Arabian muslim brothers?
>>
>>34908090
B-but anon, those are completely different Muslims! Just because they share the same literal interpretation of their intolerant medieval text written by a delusional paedophile warlord doesn't make them a threat. And surely the moderate Muslims would never conceal, abet, or engage in apologetics for their completely different totally-not-brethren. Most Muslims are the victim's here, and legitimate refugees of war who just want to live in peace - we can see this by the way they determinedly passed through half a dozen democracies to join their comrades in the softest and most generous Western European states. And, lest we forget, no true Muslim engages in terrorism!

1) Commit as much Islamic terrorism as you like
2) conveniently define all terrorism as non-Islamic
3) ????
4) Profit (and of course claim to be the REAL victims - muh islamophobia)

We just need to be more open-minded and respectful toward Islam and these random, nothing-to-do-with-islam killings are sure to stop. You know, we were actually asking for it by intervening in the middle east and getting rid of Saddam and Osama, and, er, globalisation and capitalism and shit.
>>
>>34908478
I can't help myself. I should be using this angry energy to go to the gym.
>>
>>34908478
>doesn't want to get buttraped and beheaded by Mohammed and Ali
>must be /pol/tard

genius.
>>
>>34907816
>that rack
>>
>>34908485
Syria is (was, I should say) a pretty secular state despite the authoritarian regime of Assad. Saudi Arabia is a fundamentalist hellhole that still owns slaves and crucifies people. Would you, fleeing for your life from a war which is right now looking like being won by fundamentalists, run straight into the arms of that same thing?
Maybe you would. I doubt it, but I'm sure you'll say you would just to try and prove a point.
>>
I know I'm whistling into the wind here on 4chan, but refugees really aren't the cause of this and we should embrace western muslims to prevent more polarisation.

But no. People will hate islam, front national and pvv will get more support and create more fear and hatred. there will be a wedge between EU countries because of this. Russia will take advantage for sure and worst case scenario cold war II will start. We're playing right into the hands of ISIS and Russia by hating muslims.

I really sincerely hope some people on /fit/ will agree with me on this. It's hard not to make judgements with emotions about these issues, but just try to use your head. Hate isn't the solution to hate.
>>
>>34908511
I think Saudi Arabia mostly behead people.
>>
>>34908511
So, you are implying that they better suited to assimilate to European culture than with their muslim brethren?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharia_patrols
>>
>>34908490
you should
>>
>>34908361
No, its an actual photo, what do you think
>>
>>34908531
MS Paint
>>
>>34908515
The problem is, life and politics are grimy and complicated and there are few clearly identifiable good guys and bad gys, but mos of the denizens of /pol/ have the intellectual acumen and world experience of a 5 year old and can't handle a reality in which things are complicated and difficult and require a lot of thought and discussion and consensus making. Better to GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW
>>
>>34908515
I agree that refugees != this situation. ISIS can send any fucker on a plane and they have sleepers, they don't need someone to travel with fucking refugees and risk that route. Route from North Africa to France has never been particularly closed either, with or without refugees

I don't see what advantage this is to Russia though. They have yet to respond to the plane getting shot down in any official capacity. If anything everyone's just becoming more anti ISIS.
>>
>>34908521
Do you learn all of your politcs from wikipedia? Is there a wikipedia article for Far_Right_Organisations, or perhaps for Racially_motivated_attacks_against_refugees? I bet there is.
>>
File: image.gif (993KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
993KB, 250x250px
>>34907418
>>Implying it wasn't Muslims
>>
>>34908521
I somehow missed the millions of sharia jihadis marching down my street demanding I submit to allah. Amazing that so many millions of refugees are doing it but I never seem to see them. Incredible.
>>
>>34907418
http://www.leparisien.fr/faits-divers/le-groupe-etat-islamique-revendique-les-attentats-de-paris-14-11-2015-5276369.php

cmon now of course it was isis
>>
>>34908515
No, we shouldn't.
10 years ago you could go out being a homosexual couple holding hands in places like Marsailles, France.
Now, you're probably going to get murdered from all the allahu snackbars.
It's no coincidence even gay people support parties like FN and Marie Le-Pen.
Right wingers are a safer option than millions of hating mudslimes.
>>
>>34908541
Well Putin has already stated to be pro Assad, probably to make a statement to the USA. And since the recent Crimea thing I'm sure he wants to expand somehow. And the EU is the thing holding keeping Russia in place right now. I'm not yet sure how but if the EU breaks then Russia will probably try to annex some countries of his.
>>
>>34908539
And in your opinion, would you say the artist took under, equal to, or over 9000 hours creating the image?
>>
>>34907446
We need to make the leader of islam surrender, just like the emperor of Japan did.
Now who is the leader of islam.....?
>>
>>34908563
I doubt it, Ukraine went to hell and now Syria backlashed. Russia isn't on a winning streak
>>
>>34908562
This is what I mean with emotional judgement. It just doesn't work on issues like this. ISIS WANTS you to hate muslims. They want muslims in europe to either fight or renounce their religion. They want to start a war. You're doing exactly what they want.
>>
>>34908562
Where abouts in Paris do you live?
>>
Time for Civil war, I am ex French military and i know people in the Military who are already planning to coup d'etat.

France is where it wil begin, the fire is starting to burn.
>>
>>34908563
lol, annex who
apart from part of ukraine, belarus and maybe some other areas with high russian concentrations everyone else would rather be wiped out than be annexed
poland will never forget, and neither will the rest of eastern europe
>>
>>34908565
<9000

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2g5qbvb7F4

Not everyone has your capability.
>>
>>34908584
lol
>>34908577
it's funny how /pol/ plays right into isis hands erry time
>>
>>34908584
lol whatever nerd
>>
>>34908584
Good luck mon frere
>>
/pol/ has memed hard.

1.3 million fucking views.
>>
>>34908574
I hope you're right, anon.
>>
>>34907609

When/if race war erupts in Europe, no way the Muslims win. The immigrant hordes have no access to America or China, both of whose geopolitical and economic interests lie much more in line with Europe.
>>
>>34908521
They 100% are. One of the reasons they fled to Serbia is a lot of them have family over there from back when there was NAM. You'd find it hard to find too many mahor differences between Syrian culture and the West in general, if you spoke to a Syrian it's like speaking to almost anyone else off the street. Jordanians and Palestinians are the same, and most Lebanese too.

It's weird really because in a lot of these states let's say 50 years ago you wouldn't have seen a headscarf anywhere there but plenty of old ladies used to wear then in the west. Almost overnight they went super conservative when El-Sadat was assassinated back in the 80s.
>>
>>34908141
>You can't get rid of estimated 25 million of immigrants now. Suck their cocks like a good frenchie you are.

Where do you get that figure? 25 million seems to be significantly more than the entire non-French population of France, a cohort that includes people from the non-Muslim world.

As I trust no one here will deny, Hitler's Germany carried out the horrific transport and slaughter of more than 12 million people with '30s and '40s technology while engaged in war on multiple fronts. Surely, modern Western countries should be able to carry out the simple expulsion of relatively similar amounts of people back to where they or their immediate ancestors came from. What Europe may lack is not the ability to do this, but the will.
>>
>>34908592
It is happening.

You can see it on the streets, this is no longer isolated.
>>
>>34908577
If you think somehow ISIS is the only reason people don't like muslims, you are either very young or very naive.
>>
>>34908610
I doubt you can see anything on the streets from mama's basement, wearing your beret and masturbating to your Napoleon wall-scroll.
>>
>>34908610
i'm kgb i can confirm this is true there is now a revolution in france

signed
anonymous kgb
>>
>>34908587
Moldova. That might be somewhat interesting.
>>
>>34908614
No there are many reasons people hate muslims. I dislike them too in my country. But those causes are all political, educational or other circumstances. Not religion at all. Not every muslim is bad.
>>
>>34908605
problem is, 80-95% of the refugees aren't even Syrian
I live in Slovenia and know some policemen and military at the border
apparently the first waves had 20-25% Syrians, now that number dropped to 5%
the rest is afghanis (lots of those fsr), somalis, albanians, iraqis and others
apparently Syrians themselves are chill af, clean after themselves and are generally good people
the rest is literal subhuman trash
>>
>>34908621
Heт кoмpaд, мы ФCБ тeпepь
>>
>>34908633
>problem is, 80-95% of the refugees aren't even Syrian
Well we know for a fact that there are over 4million refugees from syria, so where are the other 80million coming from, numbnuts?
And show some statistics to back it up, or is this just you flying by your fucked up instincts?
>>
>>34908625
That's what you don't get, probably because of your western education.
Muslims don't have separate issues, religious, political, social.
They are all intertwined and they all have their basis on their religion.
If their religions teaches them to hate people like me or even you, that's gonna translate to how they behave socially.
Saying "not all muslims are bad" is like saying "not every national socialist is bad".
Of course, a minority might not want to murder you, but a majority will, given then chance.
>>
>>34908655
>slovenians making shit up
this shouldnt surprise you
why are they in the eu again
>>
>>34908462
I am not defending a /pol/tard, however:
* Are there skills that are useful in Germany, but not useful in Ukraine or Poland? Could this really be a reason to move forward to Germany?
* They rarely speak any western languages.
* Many of them will pretend to have friends or family there to have an alibi.
>>
>>34908660
lel it's hilarious how uneducated you sound
>>
>>34908655
I'm talking about the people that are currently rolling through the balkans and into germany you dumbfuck
most of those aren't syrians but opportunist scum that jumped on Merkel's words
I wonder how many will die in the balkan winter, snow will arrive in less than two weeks according to the forecast
>>
>>34908606
>Where do you get that figure
Unofficial numbers. 15 millions of muslims and 10 million of people form africa. Offical numbers are half of that, afaik, but it would be still over 10 million people. They're there to stay, deal with it.
>>
>>34908660
Muslims are a billion and a half people. How do you possibly know what each of them thinks? Even the majority? You don't have a shred of evidence to say that.
>>
>>34908673
Enlighten me then.
>>
>>34908688
i'm happy with you remaining a retard desu
>>
>>34907051
I live in london, how scared should I be?
>>
>>34908687
>ISIS throwing homos off buildings in Syria
>syrians cheering when said homo becomes a mushy mesh from the fall
>>
>>34908681
>I wonder how many will die in the balkan winter, snow will arrive in less than two weeks according to the forecast
Why do people always underestimate the Balkan winter? I've been worried about the ones stuck in Serbia, esp in the South East. They're just going to get stranded and die.
>>
>>34908698
a lot less scared than you are of getting hit by a car crossing the road
>>
>>34908671
Depending on local industries, yes, absolutely. Britain has no heavy Industry, for example, but Germany has a great deal. Some places have a more developed financial services base - these refugees did not live in caves, they came from a relatively westernized, modern nation. Also, Germany very generously opened their borders to these people while most of the rest of Europe selfishly refused.

You'll have to back up your assertion that most of them don't speak the language and are lying about their families with hard data for it to be anything other than your bullshit opinion.
>>
>>34908673
Do you have doctorate in feminism? That's impressive.
>>
>>34908681
>el's words
>I wonder how many will die in the balkan winter, snow will arrive in less than two wee

The Balkans: a noted shithole. Who the fuck would ever want to live there? I sure wouldn't.
>>
>>34908703
>The middle east is a shithole

More at 11.
>>
>>34908712
nah i'm in physics, you should try it makes you value data over 4chan opinions
>>
>>34908715
Quite a lot of the Roman Emporers weirdly enough. Beautiful country but one must respect nature.
>>
File: wut.gif (2MB, 232x232px) Image search: [Google]
wut.gif
2MB, 232x232px
>>34908718
So, the middle easterns' behaviour isn't an indicative of the average muslim psyche?
>>
File: Foreskin_Restoration_in_general.jpg (186KB, 1500x753px) Image search: [Google]
Foreskin_Restoration_in_general.jpg
186KB, 1500x753px
>>
>>34908704
because nobody gives a shit about us basically
if the winter is as severe as forecasts say we're looking towards 2m+ of snow and -15 or less for a month or two
those people are dead if they get stuck here
>>34908709
Syrians generally speak at least some English, but they're a minority
>>34908715
it's pretty great, it's like living in post-apocalypse all the time except you also have internet
>>
>>34908726
>country
Coujtryside*
>>
File: Aq51XHB.gif (16KB, 125x103px) Image search: [Google]
Aq51XHB.gif
16KB, 125x103px
>>34908726
"oh people loved living in our shitty region 2000 years ago" lmao okay buddy.
>>
>>34907051
do your duty
remove
kebab
>>
>>34908721
Yet, you have provided no data or even an opinion.

>>>/trash/
>>
>>34908729
No it's not. The amount of violent Islamists is statistically insignificant. The middle east has been unstable for a very long time now because of various reasons. Religion is used as a front for acts of violence. Don't forget that Islamic countries were inventing math and science when christians were crusading and plundering left and right.
>>
>>34908747
that's not true, i gave my initial impression of your intelligence based on the only data available, ie. your posts
>>
>>34908742
The landscape is still pretty much the same. It's not like anyone's forcing you lot to holiday in Croatia or go Skiing in Vojvodina either.
>>
File: 1447488767980.gif (2MB, 300x199px) Image search: [Google]
1447488767980.gif
2MB, 300x199px
>>
>>34908755
>WE WUZ KINGS AND SHIT
>>
>>34908755
You don't even need to go back that far - most of the Middle East was secular and democratic, bordering on socialist until Britain and the USA overthrew their commie governments and installed a bunch of religious fundamentalists in their place lol.

Our nations are responsible for this mess - that doesn't excuse or justify the horrific violence perpetrated against innocent men, women, and children in Paris today, but we need to learn from our own shitty past mistakes and try to build a better world.
>>
>>34908755
>The middle east has been unstable for a very long time now because of various reasons

It's been unstable since the American coup in Syria in 1949 and American-British coup in Iran in 1953, for oil reasons.
>>
>>34908777
they need to help themselves at this point
sure we can blame britain in ww1 but that doesn't matter now
>>
>>34908777
>WE DINDU NUTHIN
>WE WUZ PARODICE AND SHIT UNTIL WHITEY STOLE OUR SHIT
>>
>>34908760
I want to go on holidays in Croatia 2bh.
Heard they have great beaches.
>>
>>34908784
You don't need to go back to WW1. The 1950s and 60s, and on and on right up until today is enough - and every time they try to make their own choices (which usually end with them telling us to fuck off cause we've treated them like cunts for 100 years) our politicians roll in, blow all their shit up and install a new leader to ensure the open markets and access to oil that we need.

They can't fix their own mess - we won't let them.
>>
>>34908790
Glad we're on the same page. Sorry about your missing chromosomes though.
>>
>>34907051
Italy here
I feel for you, really, it's all day I try not to shed tears
I'm heading to my gym right now, I'll squat for you
We're all frog eaters today
Deus lo volt
>>
>>34908777
This.

>Arab spring
>Assad refuses to step off
>Rebels start fighting
>Assad adds jihadists to the rebel cause to discourage support from the west
>Al Quaida in Iraq is formed
>Iran sends support to Assad
>Gulf states and Turkey counter Iran by supporting rebels
>Iran sends Hezbollah to fight rebels
>Obama interferes, sends trained and armed rebels to Syria
>Rebels and extremists become more powerful, ISIS is formed

This all happened. Disagreements result in conflict. Surrounding countries give support, one way or another. America and Russia start meddling in. Do you see religion in any of this? No. Religion is the front used to justify all these political conflicts and to attract new recruits for ISIS.
>>
>>34908822
Look at ISIS even - its core is not religious extremists, but former soldiers, police and government officials from Saddam's government. They use Islam as a propaganda tool to recruit credulous westerners and it works. The point is though, that they only started this shit after we dropped a few hundred thousand tonnes of explosives all over Iraq, leaving these angry and heavily armed men just standing around with nothing to do. Big fucking surprise they want a piece of us.
>>
>>34908853
Yes, after killing Sadam American soldiers fucked over the sunnites big time by robbing them of their economic and political influence. These sunnites are the biggest supporters of ISIS in Iraq.
>>
REMOVE KEBAB
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc&list=LLR_xsLhgPRco0TBru1oDT6Q&index=1
>>
File: Capture.png (257KB, 505x716px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
257KB, 505x716px
top kek. baneposting never die
>>
Racist guys, think of it this way;

>be skinnyfat teen
>want to be fit and successful
>go to mom's gym so I only know retarded shit like treadmills and bosu ball pushups
>one day Planet Fitness buys out my mom's gym
>they start banning exercises they don't like and give pizzas out
>freaked out, so decide to go to big powerlifting gym of opportunity
>still do some retarded meme exercises, but learning how to squat and maybe one day my integrated kids will be able to deadlift
>powerlifters in the gym start calling me a momgymmer and say I don't belong there
>one day an undercover PF rep comes in, shouting Allahu Snackbar while detonating a pizza, 4 people become obese and 7 are critically wounded
>everyone now spits on me and calls me Pizzahead for something someone I don't agree with from my shitty old gym did

The world is like the gym, it should be an inclusive place

We need to help people who want to lift in better gyms, and not let Planet Fitness give junk food to them
>>
>>34907051
>le bataclan
>le
Fucking memer, go back to reddit
>>
Would isis even dare try this on American soil?
>>
>>34908972
Don't tempt fate, you've only just got your freedom towers
>>
>>34908721
I'm software engineer. You didn't even graduated if what you say is true at all. So fuck you.
>>
>>34908972
>9/11
>inb4 different mudslimes
>inb4 muh conspiracy
>>
>>34908427
Reports are saying gunmen spoke French, it's a home grown attack moron, not refugees
>>
File: ff1.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ff1.webm
3MB, 640x480px
>>34908176
thank you i will

>>34907885
by going easy on it
>>
>>34909002
true still a year and a half of masters to go
>i'm a software engineer
lel
>>
>>34909029
No one itt said they're refugees, you fucking mong.
>>
>>34907421
>the refugees barely have resources to take care of themselves
Wrong.
The poor Syrians stay and die in Syria. The refugees that are coming into Europe are the middle-high class Syrians.

I live in Europe and I'd have to work for like a year to afford to pay a Turk slave trader to bust me into Europe.
>>
>>34907609
You write very well, that was very compelling.

Please write more Templar biased fiction.
>>
>>34909053
Why don't you lock out?
>>
>>34909125
yes
>>
Fellow eurobros, how do you deal with the increasing likelihood that in our lifetime we will be forced to fight to defend our loved ones, home and way of life?

How does it make you feel that if you are lucky you will die by taking a round to the head or being blown to pieces? If you're unlucky you will find yourself kneeling before a camera live streaming to Al Jazeera, the last thing you hear being the harsh, guttural barks of the enemy, 'Allahu Akbar', as the steel slits your throat.

I don't wanna be defeatist but it makes me scared as fuck. I've never seen combat and I don't know how I'd cope. But we need to stay strong to defend Mother Europa. Our forefathers bled and died, maybe we will be called on soon.

Deus vult brothers.
>>
>>34909142
>Living in a fantasy world
>>
>>34909170
Yes, I'd say you are if you don't consider this to be a very likely possibility.
>>
>loved ones
who
>>
>>34907446
That's a very American way of thinking
>Let's just nuke 'em
Problem solved
>>
>>34909187
It's not
>>
So does anyone here actually think Syria is a safe place and these people should not leave?

So no problem with Assad or ISIS whatsoever?
>>
File: 1445118284960.jpg (590KB, 1000x648px) Image search: [Google]
1445118284960.jpg
590KB, 1000x648px
fucking terrorists
I am so sick of this bullshit.
Which Idiot got the idea that it's cool to attack the normies?
Man, I've been on metal concerts very often. I feel solidarity with the people who got shot in the bataclan. Could've been me
>>
>>34909217
Nah, they should all be shipped to Turkey and USA since they are the ones that armed ISIS.
How many Syrian immigrants in Texas atm?
>>
>>34909142
Go back to Black Ops kid.
>>
>>34909142
> back to leddit
>>
>>34908718
And what is the dominant religion in the middle east, Einstein?
>>
>>34909260
Who is this? Mirin' goal physique.

Going to blast out a few extra reps for my french bros today.
>>
>>34909305
what are insertions, genetics and steroids
>>
File: clark.jpg (232KB, 706x1000px) Image search: [Google]
clark.jpg
232KB, 706x1000px
>>34909305
Clark Kent.
>>
>>34909305
They used to call him superman. Obviously it's not New Zealand supermang. He also posted on reddit and admitted to steroid use.
>>
>>34909331
>>34909314
Pretty obvious he's roiding (biceps in the mirror shot)

Still though, something somewhat near to this (just smaller) is def achievable natty and nearly as aesthetic.
>>
File: labour rottingham rape gang.jpg (116KB, 700x612px) Image search: [Google]
labour rottingham rape gang.jpg
116KB, 700x612px
>>34907143
8 different shootings and 1 big bomb attack on a football match, the President was evacuated and a state of emergency declared, as well as a blackout.

One of the shootings was taking an Eagles of Death Metal concert hostage. 100 people. They started executing them one by one, and the response squads couldn't break through.

100 dead alone from that.
>>
File: 1317209082240.jpg (66KB, 350x218px) Image search: [Google]
1317209082240.jpg
66KB, 350x218px
>>34909322
>whey
>protein powder
>buying products that say 1000% PENIS GROWTH BUY NOW GET STRONG PENIS FOR FREE MAXIMUM STRENGTH 10000% $$$ HOLLA GET MY DOLLA PUSSY DESTROYER
>>
>>34909211
What kind of dream world do you live in? Terrorist attacks are almost a weekly occurrence.
>>
>>34908462

Greece could use an influx of motivated, skilled workers. I want you to show me hard data that even a tenth of these people have relatives in Western Europe. And even then, how many have their feet on the ground? Surely it's easier for one person to move from Germany to Turkey than for an entire family to move from Turkey to Germany. And also don't tell me that proportionately more of these people speak a Western language than speak the language of a neighboring country.
>>
>>34909381
Yeah people only speak French in France, English in England and German in Germany. This is well known. Certainly no history of European languages in the middle east
>>
>>34909331
>New Zealand supermang
F-fuck.

He was a Kiwi?

>just realised he does look a bit Maori...
>>
>>34909381
>greece
>26% unemployment
>65% youth unemployment
>min monthly wage at 300E

yesh, the lack of motivated, skilled workers is the problem.
>>
>>34907798
le carillon
>>
>>34907740
sounds based, will try it then
>>
>>34909294
Islam. There's also a dominent wearing of tulbands. Are tulbands the cause of conflict?
>>
>>34909364
No they're not.
>>
>>34908945
This post is highly underrated wisdom.
>>
>>34909142
Here in America it's far more likely that we'd go to war with China before we actually had to collectively worry about a bunch of goat fuckers half a planet away.
>>
File: 1427060769361.jpg (15KB, 716x724px) Image search: [Google]
1427060769361.jpg
15KB, 716x724px
>>34908515
>,,Russia will take advantage for sure and worst case scenario cold war II will start."

Implying it haven't started already
>>
>>34908462
>many more refugees than the pitiful number that the West
you are not comparing this to how big said country is, hence your argument is incorrect. a country of 5 million inhabitants taking in 300 000 refugees will be affected more severly than a country of 30 million taking in 900 000
>>
>>34909607
Your an retart
>>
>In 2008, a classified briefing note on radicalisation, prepared by MI5's behavioural science unit, was leaked to the Guardian. It revealed that, "far from being religious zealots, a large number of those involved in terrorism do not practise their faith regularly. Many lack religious literacy and could . . . be regarded as religious novices." The analysts concluded that "a well-established religious identity actually protects against violent radicalisation", the newspaper said.

lol
>>
>>34907421
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg

BILLION
ISLAMIC
EXTREMISTS

UNE BiLïon
UNAS BILIONAS
EN MILJARD
>>
>>34909607

I specifically did when I pointed out that Lebanon, a country of 4m people, has already taken over a million refugees. If too many are spilling into a few countries in Western Europe it's solely and exclusively because other nations close their borders - britain has refused to take more than 20,000 over 5 years, for example, despite having a population of nearly 70 fucking million.

Eat shit.
>>
>>34908411
Everyone fear bulldozers, they shall bring about the end of times
>>
>>34907362
dumbass
>>
>>34908755
>Don't forget that Islamic countries were inventing math and science when christians were crusading and plundering left and right.

Go to /his/ and get btfo with this bullshit.
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 220x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 220x200px
>>34908709

No, YOU are the one who made an assertion (that these people have family already in the West and many speak the language) without proof. We can't say the reverse is true without proof, but we can demand that you provide evidence if your claim if you want us to argue under your premises.
>>
>>34908721
>>Says he's a scientist and values data over opinions
>>Provides no data, only opinions

Pro-Muslim debaters, not even once.
>>
File: isley isley isley.jpg (42KB, 719x657px) Image search: [Google]
isley isley isley.jpg
42KB, 719x657px
Who /getting swole for the racewar/ here?
>>
>>34907051
>normies partying on a friday night.

u just made me feel happier today

thanks
>>
>>34909648
>britain has refused to take more than 20,000 over 5 years, for example, despite having a population of nearly 70 fucking million
David Cameron, thinks he's master negotiator, is actually giant faggot.
>>
>>34908515
Embrace Western Muslims? What the fuck? They hate us. They view their culture as superior. We try to accommodate them but they don't care.

Front National will win the presidency and its a necessary step
>>
>>34907362
o look

an australian stirring up things, souring the milk
>>
>>34910496
They hate us because we hate them and so on, and so on. I'm not going to pretend like it will ever happen though. People are idiots.
>>
>>34910699
If we hate them so much why do we invite so many to our countries? Why do we pass anti racism laws?

We are far more generous than we should be, which is going to end very soon. It's coming
>>
>>34907421
>you realize the refugees aren't the ones doing this right?

one terrorist that died last night had a syrian passport and it was confirmed that he entered Europe through Greece earlier this year so yeah suck a fat one
>>
>>34910780
I wouldn't be surprised if it were a fake passport. It's quite common to sell passports when you're in the shit and need to get out of dodge, also there are a ridiculous number of dead Syrians.
>>
>>34908596
what you talking bout
>>
>>34910725
Well not everybody hates them. And contrary to popular believe on 4chan, they're people too and they're not all terrorists. This attack in Paris had nothing to do with refugees. The attackers were speaking french.
>>
>>34910855
>Fake a passport from an aggressor nation

Yeah sure...
>>
>mfw Hitler was right

Think about it, if he succeeded in taking over the world, there would be no terrorism, war, and situations like this wouldn't happen.

Perhaps not "wouldn't happen," but at the very least they'd be much smaller in scale.
>>
>>34910893
you can get Syrian passports with your own details (or any details for that matter) on it that are in every aspect identical to the real ones for ~€100
>>
>>34910908
>Le hitler was right meme
>>
>>34910873
It had nothing to with with refugees.......yet they found a Syrian passport and determined they had moved through Greece.... 10/10

Arguments like "they're people too" are just for vaginas. That's not even an atgument.

I can't wait till FN comes to power. We will probably have another Muslim attack by then too
>>
>They're just like us!!!!
>>
>>34911001
>>
>>34910936
Well what do you know, I stand corrected. Borders might be closed after all. The point still stands however that ISIS wants to create a wedge between islam and non-islam and remove all grey area, and they will succeed in that if we start hating ALL muslims.
>>
>>34911011
>>
File: on my way to steal ya ho.jpg (265KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
on my way to steal ya ho.jpg
265KB, 620x387px
>>34907051
Use this as your lifting motivation, anon.

By the way this shit wouldn't have happened if the Anglos weren't thieving bastards.
>>
>>34911024
I don't really care if they succeed in driving that wedge or not. My main hope is that we succeed in ending or severely diminishing immigration.

I just feel like we have tried so much to integrate Muslims and they've failed over and over and shown that they want to self segregate more than integrate. I don't think multiculturalism works in the long run because you have fundamentally opposed factions within one border.
>>
File: image.jpg (255KB, 1585x808px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
255KB, 1585x808px
>>34907051
>>
>>34911073
I've read a book on it.

In summary, it's because our brains are wired to compete with other cultures rather than work together with them. We could override this part of our brain and start thinking with reason but it takes too much effort for most people and it'll probably never happen. Shame though. Looks like the struggle will keep going for a while.
>>
>>34911130
>I've read a book on it.
Armchair expert everyone.
>>
>>34911130
Or we could recognize that we aren't made for multiculturalism and abandon the principle instead of promoting an ideal which can't be achieved
>>
>>34907051
best gym in paris where ronnie worked out and serge nubret
http://www.rem-gym.com/
>>
>>34911234
That's already more knowledge than you faggot.
>>
>>34911275
That's exactly the problem with armchair experts, half arsedly read 1 (one) book and assume they're smarter than everyone else because of it.
>>
>>34911293
If one guy reads a book on a subject he's smarter about it than the guy who hasn't.
>>
>>34911253
Multiculturalism and melting pot are both looking for 1 unifying culture. Melting pot is like mix it all together and see what comes out, multiculturalism has some kind of national culture and identity but people are free within that to not eat pork or celebrate Christmas or Kwanzaa or whatever little cultural nuances you want.
>>
>>34909364
haha peanuts kill more than terrorists!!

brainwashed mericunt detected
>>
bbc these days
>>
>>34908406
No, these rats ARE the extremists
>>
>>34911339
And nobody else has ever read a book right?

Not to mention that that isn't even true. I mean are Mormons smarter than you because they read Watchtower? And then there's uncritical reading of decent works.
>>
>>34911345
Why either?
>>
>>34911339
Not really, the one who hasn't read anything probably does not have any assumptions that they know anything about the subject, whereas the one who read a single book may assume they know something even though they actually one read one book.
>>
>>34911372
Fair enough. A person who has critically read a scientific non-fictional book with proven citations and experiments has more knowledge about it than someone who hasn't. There ya go.
>>
>>34911352
Maybe in the west, Muslims kill each other all the time over minor bullshit in the Middle East.

Fucking Islamicist apologist.

>hurr le amerikka is brainwashed
>oh durr I forgot about people who weren't westerners

Kill yourself moron, so the global IQ can raise by a tic
>>
File: WereDifferentSame-OriginalCover.jpg (36KB, 280x284px) Image search: [Google]
WereDifferentSame-OriginalCover.jpg
36KB, 280x284px
>>34911386
Because we're all different.
>>
>>34911391
>Read book about black holes
>Assume you know something about it
>But you don't because you make assupmtions that you do!!!1 XDD
>>
>>34911391
Thx Mr Socrates
>>
>>34911406
Is this a troll? The Jim Henson book is funny but pls be a troll
>>
Does anyone even fucking like Muslims?

Like I have zero hatred based on race, but I hate Islam.

>inb4 it's a beautiful religion read le koran

I have, it's all about submission to God and there are many passages that condone violence. Awful stuff for awful people.

The pussy ass Yuros won't do shit tho, I hope Putin brings the fire.
>>
File: Capture.png (247KB, 449x469px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
247KB, 449x469px
>>34911434
the fire rises
>>
>>34907051
Man please tell me are there really alot of sand niggers walking around?
>>
>>34911422
I was trying to find the song with a puppet bunny rabbit but w/e.

It boils down to this, but you can also think about what happens when culture is heavily enforced, certain kinds of people get stuck in positions of power and cream off the top. Whether this be mafiosi protection rackets, clergymen selling indulgences, or monarchs almost randomly re appropriating land and resources and people. If you want a freer kind of society with the benefits of a free market you have to allow a fair amount of room to maneuver
>>
>>34907497
yeah i was just done at the gym and leaving the changing room when i heard one guy telling his friend about the news.. I ran home and followed the stream all night I usually am not touched by things like this but this time I'm very moved I can't even explain why.. Solidarity from Italy OP
>>
>>34910040
I'm getting swole to stomp fascists. See you on the streets.
>>
>>34907051

>French person speaking english

LEL
>>
>>34911573
>I stump fascists
Let's rumblr IRL, you mudslime allahuakbaru-asslicking faggot
>>
>>34911633
Rumblr time.
>>
>>34909422
He's half white, half Pilipino.
>>
>>34911573
Chances are you're in pathetic shape like most libkeks
>>
>>34908373
If we lose India we lose tech support faggot.
>>
File: 1447515743418.png (333KB, 729x1416px) Image search: [Google]
1447515743418.png
333KB, 729x1416px
>>
>>34911573
another weak 17 year old leftist lanklet

if you were fit, you wouldn't be leftist
>>
>>34911696
sure bro behind the bike shed after school
>>
>>34911750
Here we go. Another insecure edge lord trying to play the hard man.
>>
>>34911741

>wife should obey husband
>death for adultery

these are both good ideas and i'm not even a mudshit
>>
>>34911813
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>34911793
so far you tried playing the hardman faggot
i am yet to meet a physically or personally impressive leftist. they were all a bunch of weaklings, young and naive, blunted by their use of light drugs. people who ask for tolerance on every occasion have a reason why they do so: they would be crushed in this system where only strength and perfomance counts.
get fucked
>>
would you wake up? or you will remain blind?

JEWS -> USING MUSLIMS -> TO EXTERMINATE EU
>>
>>34911838
The kind of people you choose to hang around with is really your own business.

I can think of physically and personally impressive people in my life more or less across the political spectrum. Might makes right is not a prominent sentiment either. I find big guys are self confident typically and it's little runty guys that are more like you personality wise.
>>
>>34910908
Because hitler was so brutal and yet failed to win the war the very idea that some people are better than others is no longer acceptable.

>tfw hitler is responsible for haes.
>>
>>34911073
Works fine in Canada.
>>
>>34911573
I'll fucking make you bite the curb
>>
File: Parker.jpg (186KB, 838x662px) Image search: [Google]
Parker.jpg
186KB, 838x662px
>>34911923
O Canada...
>>
>>34911932
Have you ever posted a CBT or any lifts btw?
>>
>>34907445
They are literally giving up their lives to escape the extremists. I doubt that if it comes to open conflict they'll go "oh yeah those guys that kicked us out of our country and tried to hunt us? Yeah lets join those".
>>
>>34911923
>http://www.mackenzieinstitute.com/rise-islamic-extremism-canada/

> sang the Canadian national anthem when it is haram, forbidden. Upon asking where she got that information, she confessed that the imam of the local mosque had told the congregation that it was against the faith to sing the national anthem, or, indeed, to show loyalty to Canada.
>>
>>34910051
>>>/r9k/
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 320x320px
>>34911952
I'll do you one better

I'll knock you out and stick a pickle up your ass and take pics and put em on fit

How's that?
>>
>>34911961
It is the duty of every Muslim to set up Islam in the lands that they immigrate to. I'm all for helping refugees but first there should be a test to make them prove they're not Muslim.

Like taking a shit on a Koran.
>>
>>34911961
They're moving to Europe for better opportunity financially, and there's nothing wrong with wanting to do better in life, but many of them are still friendly to unwestern values deep down
>>
>>34911977
Woah defensive as fuck. You feel bad about your strength and physique then?
>>
>>34907051
>bomb rasheed
>rasheed bombs back
>get mad about it
Makes sense
>>
>>34911998
>implying there are any leftists who can out lift me

I'm the man your gf wishes she was fucking kuckboi
>>
>>34911996
Hey, look everyone, it's CuteTomato here to get btfo again like in yesterday's thread
>>
>>34912006
EVERY LOOK

A MUSLIM JUSTIFYING THE ATTACKS

SCREENCAPPED FOR PROSTERITY

LET THIS BE A REMINDER OF MUSLIM ATTITUDES

THIS MUSLIM SUPPORTS ISIS ATTACKS
>>
>>34912009
So post your lifts bud. Show don't tell.

You do powerlifting or weightlifting? Or a cheeky bit of both?
>>
>>34912011
Lol, I asked one question in yesterday's thread, what makes the other candidates not understand economics and not one Bernie Sanders supporter could defend their claim.

I usually win threads and that was no exception.
>>
>>34912014
Not justifying them you stupid Texan fuck. I'm saying our actions are just as unjust as theirs so we shouldn't be surprised.
>>
>>34912016
Powerlifting, I'm on a team and put up decent number for the 163 lbs weight class.

I used to do more but I had an accident that out me out of commission for a semester
>>
>>34908406

Who gives a shit what their motivation for coming is? As a group acting collectively they bring violent crime wherever they go, and give Islamic militants easy access to Europe. The innocence of any, or even most individual "migrants" is irrelevant. You can't wave magic wands at the border and find out who is who: Letting them in means letting in their problems, period. and as a matter of policy is national suicide.

You want to help these people? Do as good Christians do while operating the largest charities on Earth, and go into their troubled places and help them there. It is absolute madness to demand that the peoples of Europe take this abuse on their own homelands.
>>
>>34912033
BERNIE SANDERS SUPPORTER FROM YETERDAYS THREAD SAYS ISIS ATTACKS ARE UNDERSTANDABLE AND JUSTIFIED

EVERYONE LOOK!

SCREENCAPPED FOR POSTERIRTY
>>
>>34912033
>dude it's all morally equivalent in the end!

You're just as stupid as <3██CUTE=TOMATO██<3
>>
>>34912052
So you're tiny and injured (and by the sounds of it weak and crippled still) and thinking you can threaten violence on anyone? And you think everyone stronger than you cannot be on the left?

I gotta be honest there are definitely left wing lifters out there and p much all lifters are going to be out totalling you.
>>
>>34912067
>he thinks capslock means he won the argument.
He really IS a cute tomato!
>>
>>34912078
It is though.
>>
File: image.jpg (133KB, 1012x712px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133KB, 1012x712px
>>34912083
Dude I'm not scared of left wing threats in the least

I could beat up at least three liberals at once without breaking a sweat.

I don't believe there is a statistically significant percentage of strong leftists. Lifting is patriarchal and problematic.
>>
>>34912033

>I'm not justifying them
>I just think they're a reasonable reaction to something we've done

That is the definition of justifying you ignorant faggot. Go join the jihad and get bombed.
>>
>>34912108
Do you even /dictionary/? Reasonable and justifiable are not the same.

I can reason and convince someone to commit an unjustifiable act.
>>
>>34912107
Trip on trip off eh?

I can't even work out where samefagging would have benefitted you here so I assume you've fucked up on that front again

And there are so many women that'll be putting up bigger numbers than you too since that seems to bother you.
>>
>>34912108
>>34912108
You see that argument is stupid because ISIS is attacking people who never even bombed them in the first place such as many religious and racial minorities in the Middle East.
>>
>>34912134
My mistake, I had to exit the browser to IP hop real quick, they banned me on /g/

Anyway, most liberal men are weaker than women so once gain you're saying nothing
>>
>>34912135
The middle east was bombed by people not even bombed themselves and a lot of those that weren't even bombed in the middle east come over and bomb other people that weren't even bombing the people that they aren't.
>>
>>34912149
I'm saying that you are both weaker than liberal men and women. And that that bothers you.
>>
>>34912135
That's true, but EU and US don't care about that. We only get butthurt when white people get hurt and those incidences occur because we are bombing the shit out of civilians and hospitals and funding Saudi to fight ISIS
>>
>>34912154
Stupid logic. You can't lump the Middle East into one region or people. There are many factions at work there.

Your original point is dumb too. ISIS attacks targets indiscriminately, they don't care if they were attacked first.

This makes them even worse than Al-Quaeda who never tried to be anything more than a regional power.
>>
>>34912172
But it doesn't, I've never met a strong liberal and a statistically significant percentage don't exist.
>>
>>34912212
>a thing doesn't exist because I don't know about it and will assume whatever makes me feel better about my small dick
>>
>>34912212
It's because you spend too much time indoors shit posting rather than going outside and having a life.
>>
>>34912190
You got an incorrect view of the situation.

Saudis are the ones financing ISIS, the regional strong men such as Al-Asad? The Saudis and ISIS hate him, people like him and Gadaffi promote stability in the region. This whole Arab Spring was bullshit, just a front sponsored by Saudis to remove these stable governments and replace them with fanatics.

And the one thing I agree with you is the US needs to back the fuck out and let Asad and Putin handle this.

I'be always been a supporter of the Ba'athist party though. Poor old Sadam had the Cute Tomato seal of approval.
>>
>>34912200
>Your original point is dumb too. ISIS attacks targets indiscriminately, they don't care if they were attacked first.
I'm not that same guy. I think you've gone too far the other way, ISIS is still partly made up of disenfranchised individuals and I can see how someone might decide their home turf was bombed by such and such big bad so they wish to return the favour. Doesn't make it moral or justified or logical or whatever but it at least makes some sense of it.
>>
>>34912221
>muh dick

Great argument

>>34912227
>u have no life

Dude I live life to the fullest and have a great time because I'm not some cowardly liberal pussy who hides scared and tries to posture to win approval from other depressing passive aggressive liberal cunts
>>
>>34912265
>doesn't try to posture
>is a tripfag
Pick one and die
>>
>>34912259
ISIS doesn't plan to only hold their home turf though, they want to directly take over most of North Africa and parts of Europe
>>
>>34912265
I'm posting anonymously and you are posting with a handle. There is no point in me trying to win approval unlike yourself that wishes for some kind of reputation, you are projecting full force. I don't blame you, it's a natural reaction to becoming aware of your own shit.
>>
>>34912265
Post current body with timestamp good goi dyel
>>
>>34912274
Correct but a lot of people have joined up without this in mind. We can't know if these people in Paris were doing so because they wished for the expansion of a new caliphate or because of some sense of misplaced revenge
>>
>>34911076
WTF MAN?!?!?
>>
>>34912286
>projection

Nice armchair psychology Captain Reddit lmao
>>
>>34911076
FUCK YOU FUCK
>>
>>34911076
WELL WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT ITS THAT FAGGOT CUTE=TOMATO HOW YOU DOING YOU SHIT HEAD? HAVING FUN?
>>
>>34912379
>>34912464
>>34912478
>Year of the lord 2015
>Playing video games
>Being an adult
>>
>>34907421
Where are you living nigger? So called "refugees" lol, expensive clothes, taking taxis to bars... fuck those refugees.
Thread posts: 349
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.