[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sharky is the True King of Fit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (93KB, 683x911px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93KB, 683x911px
> you will never become the boss of an Asian resort town and spend all your days lifting weights, beating up cunts, and fucking ladyboys
>>
> Zen War
>>
>>34904815

I bet this guy has HIV
>>
>>34905033
No bookie would go near that bet.
>>
>looking up to the degenerates

you must be a low life scummiest scums if you look up to sharky
>>
Hell nah that nigga look like one of those cursed masks from Goosebumps
>>
>>34904815
fuking cunt mudered Zyzz, one day we'll get him lads
>>
>>34904815
didn't this guy kill someone and then flee to thailand?
>>
Feelsbadman
>>
>>34904988
those tats are pretty sick tbhfam
>>
sharky is a fucking legend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joSkLoAX6qs
>>
>>34905273
No he keeled zyzz at thailand and hes on the run from the thai police
>>
>>34905375

>kicked a ladyboy for kicking a dog because he wuvs animals
>goes home and eats a steak
>>
>>34905273
He definitely fled to Thailand. He probably tells people it was because of something like killing someone but in reality it's more likely to do with being a loan shark in Australia and running a nightclub into the ground, so no doubt the Aus police would get him or someone he owed money to from the nightclub days would should he ever go back to anywhere but Thailand.

It seems like he's really starting to piss people off over there now tho so
>>
>>34904815
>>34905894
Cop here. Also here are some pro tips about 'Sharky.'
>Timothy Ward previously owned shares in several Gold Coast nightclubs
>Tried to get in with the Bandidos and Rebels however was never offered membership in either gang
>Fled to Thailand when he realised he was not as rich as he thought
>Does not own a Ferrari, Harley or a Lambo - he rents them for show including the plates
>When he started facebook he put photos of rooms full of steroids and HGH while telling people drugs are bad
>His head is growing larger with every injection of HGH
>>
>>34904815
They guy is an absolute fuckwit. Anyone that thinks he is awesome is to be tarred with the same brush.
>>
>>34904815
He looks smaller and the girl looks older than the usual
>>
>>34904815
He's fat, ugly and not even that big. Imagine how pathetic he'd look without the steroids.
>>
>>34905456
hey richard
>>
>>34905956
haha are you really an aussie cop? got any mad yarns about bikies up north?
>>
>>34905456
The power to choose what you save is invigorating. Sometimes I volunteer at the SPCA, only to visit a steakhouse on the way home.

Living the dream.
>>
File: 1447260040354.jpg (15KB, 228x288px) Image search: [Google]
1447260040354.jpg
15KB, 228x288px
>>34904815
2ND FUCKING THREAD
NEW JEFF SEID?
YOU WILL NEVER BE THE KING OF FIT
GET THE FUCK OUT YOU HGH FAT FUCK
>>
>>34905456
Theres nothing unusual about that
>>
>>34906338
Unusual? No.
Hyprocritical? Without question.
>>
Dude looks like a fetal alcohol potato faced retard
>>
>>34906568
hey dont make fun of him his mom tried to abort him by drinking a ton. he actually does have FAS not cool dude
>>
>>34904815
>disgusting insecure roiding manlet

NOOOOPE
>>
>>34904815
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joSkLoAX6qs

sure
>>
>>34906610
he is a boss tbhfam
>>
>>34906610

He killed zyzz famm
>>
>>34906619
>>34906625
And he's a bitch ass

Cute tomato is coming for him
>>
>roiders
that said, sharky is based altho he can't distinguish an ugly hooker from a good one anymore
>>
>>34906635
Tell me a joke.>>34906635
>>
>>34906283
>bikies up north?
Not really, the Rebels had a run in the last couple of weeks but they dont cause any issues in public anymore because of the anti bikie laws. They still wear colours but only ride 2 together at a time
>>
>>34907189
Where in QLD are you a copper?
FNQ here but I'm not a cop
>>
>>34905375
well, i agree with him about nirvana
>>
he's filthy trash, not a decent human
>>
He has that messed up HGH look where his proportions are all off. Also he pays to have sex. He's generally regarded as a vile human being. Scooby is still my /fit/ Obi Wan Kenobi.
>>
He's ugly as fuck, why doesn't he wear more clothes.
>>
>>34908002
live in the tropics. where it is hot.
>>
>>34908012
He should at least wear a tank top to cover his fat gut.
>>
>>34906338
>wether somethings unusual or not is a good indicator wether it is ok or not
>>34906568
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.