[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to be /fit/ when you smoke weed everyday?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 16

File: g13HD3.jpg (795KB, 1400x800px) Image search: [Google]
g13HD3.jpg
795KB, 1400x800px
Is it possible to be /fit/ when you smoke weed everyday?
>>
No not every day.

Yes once a month.
>>
>>34900856
I did it last summer. Not gonna lie it's a lot easier the less you smoke. Drinking a lot of water and using the sauna every other day helped both my tolerance down and lower the "after glow" affect both physically and mentally. Sure as hell helps with bulking.
>>
not everyday but you can let loose and pack bowls once a week. I find the high lingers in my system the morning after and it adds this zen to my boxing routines on Sunday mornings.
>>
>>34900856

Once a week is the healthy max IMO
>>
>>34901007
You gotta remember weed affects everyone differently too. Other factors such as diet, amount smoked, when he smokes in the day, body type and metabolism all play a role.
>>
>>34900872
>going in the sauna brought my tolerance down

you are a fucking idiot.
>>
>>34901197
Maybe it was placebo, I don't give a fuck, I got higher on less weed
>>
>>34900856
lol no one in this thread knows anything about bud. I vape weed everyday and it helps my appetite and I haven't had any bad side effects. Follow your won path when it comes to weed since it wont really affect you too crazy just dont smoke 10 blunts everyday
>>
man ya'll dumb weed aint got no calories and smoking weed after liftin heavy shit is SOOO GOOD. load a bowl up with your protein shake u good.
>>
I smoke weed all day every day for over a decade and ran 6 miles without stopping 2 days ago (didn't try for more). I'm not delusional, that shit is destroying my lungs for sure, but I do enough cardio to still be in the top 25% of all users according to mapmyrun.com
>>
Sativa is good for lifting, Indica is not.
>>
>>34901007
WELL THERE YOU HAVE IT FOLKS YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST
>>
I smoke a small amount every day and my strength progress is just fine
>>
>>34901282
indica is perfect for sleep problems and anxiety. Sativa is great for everything else
>>
File: 1415191175841.png (204KB, 800x670px) Image search: [Google]
1415191175841.png
204KB, 800x670px
>>34901272
This dude gets it. Nothing like coming home at the end of the day and ripping a fat post workout bowl with a cold protein shake in the shower. Heavenly.
>>
here's some help m8
>>
>>34900856
i've been vaping every day for 5 years, no issues
>>
>>34902727

same bro.

been smoking for 9 years everyday or almost every day and vaping exclusively for the last 2 years.

lifting for 15 months. 5'10'' 180lb probably ~10-12% bf. 250x3 bench, 275x3 squat, 405 x 2 diddly, 135x5 ohp

I bike 12 miles per day 5 days a week to go to uni. I haven't run in months (trying to gain weight) but i was running 5 miles at ~33 minutes
>>
>>34902816

also an engineering upperclassman. Just took a diff eq test yesterday blazed (aka normal) and i'm sure I aced it.
>>
>>34902816
>>34902832
How do you cope with being high all the time? All my memories from being high are so hazy, I used to play through video games and watch movies high and not remember any of it at all when I sobered up
>>
>>34903084
At some point being high just feels normal.
>>
>>34900856
Crispy frying your lungs constantly is not fit, but to be honest to whatever you feel you can handle. Life is short, everyone has their vices.
>>
File: 1447121907898.jpg (75KB, 610x611px) Image search: [Google]
1447121907898.jpg
75KB, 610x611px
I smoke weed once a week and I can work correctly
I just smoke on my rest day
>>
>>34903084
If you smoke too much weed then smoking just feels like being normal + being super calm and chill and stuff
I only smoke once a week because I enjoy being dummy fucked

>>34903999
Just vape instead man
>>
>>34904018
Got a nice vaporizer suggestion I can buy online that vapes herb?
>>
>>34903084

See:
>>34903989
>>34904018

There comes a point when being high is "normal" and much preferable to being sober.

Sober, I'm an irritable person who hates talking to other people and I'm generally an asshole.

High (normal) I'm personable, not easy to irritate, and I don't worry about all the little things. Life is better and my performance in school work is improved.
>>
>>34903084
>used to play through video games and watch movies high and not remember any of it at all when I sobered up
sounds like u buy shit weed or hang around shit brotards
>>
>>34904096
i use a pax 2.0, it's awesome and discrete
>https://www.paxvapor.com/pax-2/
>>
>>34904018
>I only smoke once a week because I enjoy being dummy fucked

I just vape about a bowl or 2 of herb throughout the day which keeps my tolerance somewhat low. If i want to get blitzed I do a dab.
>>
>>34904006

Ok srsly senpai, what is going on with pic related (and the related pics)?
>>
>>34904112
Kinda pricey but I had planned on that. Did you buy it from that site?
>>
>>34904138
>Did you buy it from that site?
yep
>>
>>34904143
How long have you used it? pros / cons? Long time smoker but never vaped.
>>
>>34904138
>Kinda pricey
it's really high quality though, very portable, battery lasts a long time, can keep it loaded and stored in your pocket like a mega onehitter

if you rest the device on a steady object or whatever, the accelerator detects if the device has been idle and reduces the heat
>>
>>34900856
>itt: degenerates
>>
>>34904148
haven't rolled or used my pipe since, vaping is 10x better, i had a pax 1 before, loved it, got pax 2 the day it came out

plus you don't need all that shitty paraphernalia: papers, pipes, screens, lighters, matches, etc.

much easier to get weed-skeptical people to try it
>>
>>34904174

>degenerates

I bet your a Pure 24 year-old White Virgin
>>
>>34904174
>degenerates
thinking weed is bad

get c-ucked harder bro
>>
havent smoke in about 5 months family

smoked for 3 years stright when I did

I did not workout at all when I smoked, herb and /fit/ did not work for me.

here's what it looked like

15-17: /fit/ as fuck
18-21: herb everyday, not /fit/ in the least
now 5 months into sobriety I am again /fit/ as fuck
>>
>>34904160
I don't really need a portable subtle device as I smoke only at home.
>>
>>34904241
go volcano then, but more expensive and more shit to deal with
>>
File: edhXVKK.jpg (492KB, 3888x2592px) Image search: [Google]
edhXVKK.jpg
492KB, 3888x2592px
>>34904133
I have absolutely no idea

>>34904096
Suggestion 1: do not get a pax, they are too expensive for not a good enough product
Suggestion 2: Get a mighty or a crafty, they are the absolute best vaporizer that's portable and will last FOREVER with the absolute highest quality vapor. Other options are anything from the arizer lineup
>>
File: download.jpg (301KB, 543x1024px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
301KB, 543x1024px
>>34904096
DaVinci Ascent is the best thing you can get for your money. Glass-on-glass pathways ^^
>>
>>34900856
Weed is for niggers
>>
and fags
>>
and manlets
>>
it's obviously possible, but i couldn't do it

munchies destroyed me. quit cold turkey and while i miss being high, i wanted to lose weight and get in shape more than i wanted to get high every day
>>
>>34905431
>Suggestion 1: do not get a pax, they are too expensive for not a good enough product
poorfags gonna poorfag
>>
>>34901241
Lood?
>>
>>34906043
Agree 100%

There's people who say that weed will actually make you less hungry, that you need to smoke to get hungry. That is actually true. The thing is, you need to smoke very frequently for that to start happening.

I didn't get that till I started smoking a quarter a week. Until that point, I still got mad munchies.

So I quit weed too--this cut is going amazing as a result. Almost done, then I'm gonna smoke again for dat dere bulk
>>
File: swed.jpg (33KB, 450x625px)
swed.jpg
33KB, 450x625px
>once a week

SMOKE WEED E'RY DAA-AYYYYYY
>>
I'm in the best shape of my life and I smoke every day.
>>
File: image.jpg (662KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
662KB, 768x1024px
I smoke weed one or more times a day every day. If anything it reminds me to drink a liiiiitle bit more water. I have taken Creatine before and I needed more water from that than from smoking weed 3x a day. Getting blazed doesn't SEEM to hinder my performances or gains whatsoever. I don't feel that I am not in control of my physical movements any less when I am high. This is how it is for me. But, I could see why weed can make people not crave food or not want to lift.
>>
>>34902376
Add a fap and nap to that and its my post workout routine
>>
DUDE
>>
>>34906140
If you'll look at my post I recommended a vape even more expensive than a pax
Paxes are the iphones of the vape world
Craftys/mighties are just the best with absolutely no question as far as portables go
>>
>>34900856
depends, it will effect your cardio just like smoking with potentially less carcinogens.

But the consumption of bud isn't what impacts you, if you vape it should not have a substantial impact beyond motivation.

I used to smoke and train everyday and found I could push harder in my conditioning circuit and shadowboxing, didn't really have any impact on my strength routine, and cardio didn't even take a hit from it (I guess there is a big difference between one Joint a day and the typical half a pack cigarette smoker)

TL:DR;
It shouldn't have a negative impact beyond motivation, may impact cardio depending on if you are a frequent (multiple times a day) smoker.
>>
>>34906841
>Getting blazed doesn't SEEM to hinder my performances or gains whatsoever.

That pic states otherwise.
>>
Smoking or vaping? No. Edibles? Absolutely.
>>
File: Ammaa1.jpg (367KB, 1375x1845px) Image search: [Google]
Ammaa1.jpg
367KB, 1375x1845px
I smoke every day like every 4 hours or so. Mostly dabs. Unless I made edibles in which case I pop like one a day. Idk. I like it. Lifting is amazing and blazing afterwards is God tier.

I don't see how weed can negatively affect gains. It hadn't at all for me.
>>
>>34907483
The action of tobacco and marijuana on the lungs is different.
>>
>>34909210
where ya from m8?
I got some pals on the east coast that dab but the wax they get is always a wierd ass texture and look. I'm in cali and I do some top tier Gucci and Gorilla Glue dabs that a re clear as fuck fammo
>>
>>34905431
this nigga knows his shit brothers. I've got an Arizer Air its great, before that I had a Magic Flight Box which did the job but was pretty stone age.
>>
>smoke weed 6 days in a row
>decide I'm bored of it
>stop smoking it

I literally have 3g stashed and I haven't touched any of it in months

What is it like to have no willpower guys?
>>
>>34907554
I am doing everything I can dude. No weights available here. 1 year calisthenics because poorfag.
>>
>>34906841
Thank you hungry skeleton
>>
>>34912844
I am always hungry blazed or not.
>>
File: stoner_degenerates_btfo.png (407KB, 640x720px) Image search: [Google]
stoner_degenerates_btfo.png
407KB, 640x720px
FUCK OFF AND DIE JUNKIE DEGENERATE LOOSERS

No really, weed makes u dumb and stupid and a loser. All people who smoke are disgusting junkie pot toker degenerates.
>>
>>34912879
It can literally make you melt in your couch I you smoke a lot of it. Also if you have a dog it may seem like he is talking to you making you wish you got him high too.
>>
DUDE
>>
>>34912879
*losers
Fuck back to /pol/ you dyel circle jerking faggot 420 blaze it!!!!!!
>>
>>34911731

But if you're bored of it, it doesn't take any willpower to not smoke, you dope
>>
>>34911731
I decided to not smoke for a month because I vaguely thought I might have a drug test coming up
it's not that hard, and I had like 10g stocked up and ready to go
>>
>>34907220
>just the best with absolutely no question
according to neckbeard reviewers
>Paxes are the iphones of the vape world
the fucking mighty has an iphone app, ya dingus
>even more expensive than a pax
by few bucks? lol
>>
>>34900856

Yes. I smoke everyday and stay fit. I wont even workout unless I have weed afterwards because it's become a habit. Workout smoke a pipe to celebrate a job well done. Without the pipe I cant celebrate and wont workout.

Sounds retarded as fuck and thats probably because it is but I did not give a shit about my health until I started smoking weed. It made me realize what a piece of shit I was. Drinking a 2 liter or two of soda a day, eating nothing but KFC and Wendy's, and drinking til I passed out. How I never got fat is beyond me but I felt like shit and my skin looked like shit.

When I started smoking it made me reflect on that. I got so self conscience I had no choice but to change my life around. If I get high and every thing in my life is not in check I get anxious and feel like a total worthless piece of shit. So weed helped me.

Disclaimer: Won't have this effect on everyone.
>>
>>34913340
WEED
>>
>>34914693
DUDE
>>
>>34914698

WEED
>>
>>34914353
Makes sense. Not that you should be committing to major decisions high or anything but I've always found that getting high gives me a sense of clarity to see what is best for my own wellbeing and the drive to do it (assuming it is something that can be safely done high). I use it to get to sleep sometimes not because it makes me tired but because it helps me to "get" how important sleep is and motivates me to stop sabotaging myself.

Whatever works for you man. I'd rather be fit and smoke weed sometimes than be a fat, lazy, NEET piece of shit who doesn't.
>>
>>34900856
need to vape or else you end up with a month long cough which sucks dicks
>>
>>34905460
Literally vaping out of this right now. Great product, do recommend.
>>
File: avb.jpg (40KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
avb.jpg
40KB, 640x480px
i guess its on the topic of weed, but more Vaping

thoughts on AVB?

(for people who dont know, it's weed that has been vaped) and mixing it with food produces edibles, i actually just throw it in my protein shake sometimes and it works well
>>
*rips phat spliff*
>>
>>34915711
Make firecrackers? Roll it in a blunt? You will figure something out.
>>
>>34915735
>Spliffs
Fuckoff Europoor.
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 367x395px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 367x395px
ANYBODY HERE EVER EXERCISED...
ON WEED????!?!
I FEEL IM MORE MOTIVATED TO HIT THE GYM IF I PREGAME WITH A LITTLE
HUHERB
BEFOREHAND LMAO!
>>
>>34904006
>>34904133

sam hyde

he's relevant now because hes like some strange juxtaposition of fit/pol and allegedly assaulted some kids during this mizzou thing.
>>
who /downwiththeclown/ here?
>>
>>34901231
nahh dude i get the same experience, i go in the sauna twice a week. it's rly good, also take cold shower after.
>>
>>34915814
Jesus...please no
>>
File: 1433103724402.png (795KB, 1024x622px) Image search: [Google]
1433103724402.png
795KB, 1024x622px
I want to get back into vaping, I just like the high more and feel like I'm not hurting my lungs as much. Thinking of Pax 2, does anyone other than the anon above have input on it?

Also anyone else have tips for beating munchies? Usually I just fast all day until I smoke and cook a fuckhuge amount of food.
>>
>>34901134
This
I'm an every day weed smoker, female. Keep your normal fitness routine weed shouldn't make much difference.
>>
Man where in Europe (Belgium) can I get a small oil burner pipe to smoke DMT? I can't find it anywhere for as cheap as it is in US shops, shipping is more expensive than the pipe itself
>>
>>34915953
i got the arizer solo for 170 euros. got it for 1 year now and it's still working great and pretty easy to keep clean. i'd recommend it
>>
>>34915953
oh and for munchies, cant beat em unless you know, dont use drugs :p
thing is your body doesnt want those foreign substances so it uses energy to dispose of them.

so upping the carbs would be your best bet
>>
>>34915953
Slow digesting protein shake
>>
>>34915953
i have the pax 1, its amazing bro. Get it in black and you can vape discretely everywhere.
>>
>>34901197
I haven't noticed this on weed but being warm on MDMA really does make the effects stronger.
>>
>>34916000
>thing is your body doesnt want those foreign substances so it uses energy to dispose of them.

that's not why weed makes you hungry, it increases your metabolism and shuts down the brain signal passageway that makes your stomach say "yeah I'm fully you can stop eating now"
>>
>>34900856
Depends on the strain senpai. But for the most part I find it doesn't hinder my lifts at all aside from decreased muscle soreness and better focus. I should also mention that I vaporize my shit.
>>
File: suspicious.png (69KB, 210x259px) Image search: [Google]
suspicious.png
69KB, 210x259px
Anons who lift while high, doesn't it hurt in your chest? I can't imagine that- with the elevated heart rate from smoking- more stress on the heart can do it any good.

Or maybe my heart rate was abnormally high back when I used to smoke (I had to lie down once because half my chest was in pain, thought I was dying even though I was fine a few minutes later).
>>
Yes, but being too high too much of the time makes following intense routines a lot harder than it needs to be.

Other than that, knowing your limits and smoking for an extra boost can make exercise really enjoyable. For instance, I love to go running when I smoke a little and the weather's just right. Swimming while high is awesome too.
>>
I like to do my strength training sober , then run out to my car, get blazed, and come back for an hour or so of cardio
>>
When will this cannabis bullshit stop?

Fuck, only nignogs and hippies use that shit.
wanna get fit as fuck and live a healthy life?
Lift weights, do som some martial arts or go swimming for your cardio, eat clean, and drink plenty of clean water.
What kind of degenerate needs weed/ alcohol several times a week?

but anon i found some website founded by hippies that says weed is good for you!
Fuck you degenerate, stuff that slows down your fucking head aint good for you.
But anon i need it to relax and unwind in the evenings!
Fuck you again, if you need to go on drugs to feel good there is something wrong in your life.
Have some willpower and fix that shit first.

but anon weed makes me feel good!
yeah, most things that fucks your mind makes you feel good.
>>
>>34920727
>lifting makes me feel good
>lifting is bad!!!1

Anon, not everybody believes that cannabis is good for you. It's my social and medicinal drug of choice, and if I'm working out, eating clean and feeling good, then what's the problem? Stop acting like an asshat.
>>
File: sdasdasd.jpg (153KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
sdasdasd.jpg
153KB, 720x720px
smoke every day, wake and bake some days
no problem staying focused at the gym, in fact i think it slightly enhances that mind muscle connection for me.
pic related
>>
>>34920871
But your brain and lungs are literally rotting inside your body.
>>
>>34920885
Stop.
>>
>>34920871
sure, cannabis is good for you, dulling your brain and filling your lungs with smoke is also healthy.
Nice gyno btw :)
>>
File: 1429463234010.jpg (57KB, 720x720px)
1429463234010.jpg
57KB, 720x720px
>this thread
>muh weed
>scrambling this desperately to justify your life choices to yourself
>mfw

weedfags are adorable
>>
>>34912802
>poor
>smoke weed everyday
cmon dude
>>
in a likely futile attempt to be objective about this whole shitstorm, I'd personally side with those who say weed affects everyone differently, just like every other mind/body altering substance and/or exercise.

on the one hand, if it isn't fucking with your gains or your motivation, who the fuck cares? i know plenty of people both /fit/ and un/fit/ who smoke weed daily with no detriment to their performance, be it in the gym or elsewhere. I'm sure there are some who'd suffer mentally/physically smoking just once a week, and I'm sure there are those who kill it at life whilst toking 3-4 times a day.

on the other hand, smoke is smoke is smoke. it isn't cigarette smoke, certainly, but unless you're using a high quality vaporizer you are putting a strain on your lungs no matter what type of piece you use. that sort of detriment can't be argued (in b4 no carcinogens), but given /fit/'s autistic rage against anything cardio, that shouldn't particularly matter, should it?

tl;dr it's not that big of a fucking deal, now go lift
>>
>>34922320
Some people spend all their money on weed and are thus poor
>>
>>34900856
I smoke weed everyday and am pretty fit so yeah it's possible.
>>
>>34918818
Cause it makes you feel cold. Heat helps your senses. MDMA increases your senses already so yeah it helps. Always remember to bring a bag when doing that. Extra sweater and a 1l bottle are the best things to carry
>>
>>34900856
It's what you make of it. I enjoy a high every now and than. Just remember if you do anything too much it becomes bad. Understand your limits and work with it.

Buy a vape too, use less bud and you can control how high you want to be.

Enjoy life but don't abuse it
>source me, smoking for 5 years
>>
>>34920871
Addullah Raazak?
>>
>>34922320
Didnt you know? weed makes you smart
>>
>>34900856

You can be /fit/, but enjoy the early onset erectile dysfunction, social stagnation and increasing apathy.
>>
>>34922871
You're making things up or misquoting things from a source you don't even remember.
The way I know this is that there is no such thing as "early onset erectile dysfunction" because erectile dysfunction is not a normal part of aging for men. Erectile dysfunction is a result of other problems, none of which are unavoidable with age. It's the truth, ask a doctor.
>>
>>34911731
I don't know. I don't think weed is addictive because it can be quite unpleasant a lot of the times and most of the time that I smoke it it's not exactly pleasurable but more just interesting or strange.
>>
>>34922320
Ain't breakin my weed habit for gym
>>
>>34900856
Impossible for me. I used to be a fat kid that would eat everything in sight and after I Lost the weight I sort of forgot how I managed to eat this much until I discovered weed. It's like I'm that fat kid that can't stop eating everything in the fridge again because everything just tastes like 10 times better. I could seriously down 18k+ calories in one day while I'm stoned so I just stay away from it.
>>
>>34922108
I dunno about other people but I haven't noticed anyone justifying it to themselves, just to other people. I just vape weed on the weekends an I ~know~ it isn't bad for me, since there's a lot of science saying it' good and literally none saying that it's bad.
>>
I've been smoking weed every day for the past year and a half and I'm pretty strong. So...
>>
>>34901277
I bet it took you over an hour too kek
>>
>>34924414
how the fuck do you afford to smoke weed everyday? shits expensive, how much do you smoke a day?
>>
>>34915763
i used to go run on the beach naked at night and look up at the stars and shit. it was awesome but for a lot of reasons i just can't do it anymore. looking forward to doing that again when i'm in my 50s, it should be legal just about everywhere by then. used to paddle out before dawn, smoke a joint and surf for hours, too.
>>
>>34924441
Well usually I have to smoke every 30-45 minutes to keep the nausea away. I go through about a quarter a week now, maybe.
>>
I vape medically everyday and I'm still healthy. Smoking does fuck up your lungs, especially if all you do is huge bong hits all the time. Before I started vaping a common cold would last at least a week and I'd be snorting for almost a month. I'd switch to eating thc only but it seems too expensive
>>
>>34924515
how much gram is a quarter? I'm not American
>>
>>34902376
>>34901272
>>34907029
my fuccin niggaz
weed is actually like a fuckin miracle catalyst for quicker gainz
>eat more
>sleep more
>look at your new newfound gainz stoned in the mirror
dem good feels mane
>>
>>34923260
Weed is addicting, not addictive damn stoner .
>>
>>34924515
Sounds like you need to rethink your diet
>>
>>34924978
Weed can be a crutch for a lot of people, especially people who enjoy being along alot, as it makes more enjoyable to be alone. I dont call it addicting because weed withdrawal is basically non-existant
Thread posts: 136
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.