[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you lift for?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: Women.png (100KB, 1175x703px) Image search: [Google]
Women.png
100KB, 1175x703px
What keeps you going /fit/? what fuels your pasion.

>Pic related for those who lift for women.
>>
What's wrong with the pic? Realizes she's got problems and is looking for advice, trying to figure out the best thing for the child. Says that the responsibilities that come with motherhood are too much for her to bear, but that her situation makes it hard to get help. And she's obviously unhappy about that. That's pretty fucking self reflected for the age of 18.
>>
>>34894591
No, she's a fucking idiot who can't control herself. Fucking irresponsible bitch. Stop enablign lazy fucks who make bad choices, you dumb fuck.
>>
it's the only time i do any exercise other than walking
>>
>>34894591
Admitting you're a piece of shit doesn't make you not a piece of shit anymore
>>
>>34894591
kek, 100% ur a girl
>>
>>34894591
>I know I have a problem, but instead of adressing and fixing that problem im gonna give up my responsibilities and endulge in them further.

KEK
>>
>>34894612
>>34894617
>>34894641
>>34894671
I emplore you to practice some empathy. The situation she describes sounds pretty ugly. Got knocked up at fucking 16 and suddenly her life is turned upside down, can't live the cozy life of a teenager any longer, and in addition to that she has an addiction that's under wraps (where you can't just snap your fingers and it vanishes). Hindsight is 20/20 but she seems like a very caring person to inquire about where to get help from, and considering to give the child away even if it "would kill her".
>>
>>34894784
Becoming a retard is a lifelong process. She made choices that lead her to to today. Why would I have empathy? She could've helped herself all along but she didn't.

You should grow up. You don't excuse the action of others. They are undeniable as they are real.
>>
>>34894847
Empathy is a basic requirement for not being a sociopath. I think you mean sympathy. Either way everyone fucks up and looks for a way out. If you got a DUI or some other misdemeanor would you hire a lawyer? If yes you're trying to get an easier way out of a situation you don't want to be in. I'm sure you'd never be in an unhappy situation though. You're a perfect wind-up citizen and accidents/unforeseeable negative events could never happen to you. My ex that I lived with almost got pregnant because she stopped taking birth control and didn't tell me. She wasn't always crazy just turned crazy at the end of our relationship.
>tl,dr you're a faggot
>>
>>34894847
I'm not excusing anything, just I don't see much merit in condemning people for past fuckups either. If you think that girl is a irredemable villain cause she got pregnant young and has and addiction, fine. I don't think so by a long shot, craving spare time to waste on partying and to an extend even drugs, I feel that's considerably normal at that age. And I'll go out on a limb here and say becoming a mother prooobably wasn't ever on the to-do list. With "choices" like that sometimes I can't help but question how much choice was actually involved.

But the point is, no matter how shitty those decisions were, going "oh well she's just a retard cuntmuffin" doesn't really help anything whatsoever. You could say that to her face and it would probably make her feel bad but I mean she goes by the username "ShittyMother" so hey she probably got the memo that the choices that led up to where she is now were pretty questionable.

So the only thing you can really do is see what can be done going forward. And she shows a lot of compliance there willing to change things. And I think that's wonderful. And stiffling that by using her as an example of someone who has irredeemably fucked up and fails at everything forever, that's terrible.

That's my 2 cents. I'm neither a chick, nor an addict, nor a parent. Just allergic to negativity I guess.
>>
>>34895032
I meant empathy. You're a man-child judging by that response.

>>34895062
No, I'm saying it should've never happened in the first place. You choose who you become in life. Failure to choose the right path is entirely your own fault. You also have the ability to change.

Have you ever actually seen someone fuck up to a great degree? Watch them try to kill themselves, get addicted on drugs, slowly lose their minds? It is a long process, it doesn't happen instantly. Fuck you
>>
File: anime girl gift.jpg (107KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
anime girl gift.jpg
107KB, 1280x720px
>>34894497
anime girls
>>
>>34895109
No retard you need to Google the difference between empathy and sympathy. Who are you calling a man-child
>it takes a life time to become retarded
>mistake at 16
>life long
>tl,dr you're a faggot
>>
>>34894497
nice bait image OP
>>
File: The motherfucking holy Queen.jpg (216KB, 400x566px) Image search: [Google]
The motherfucking holy Queen.jpg
216KB, 400x566px
>>34894497
For her.
>>
>>34895062
new anon,
Iunno bout the rest of these guys, but to me you are definitely a faggot

If she really gave a shit she would stop smoking pot and face her fucking problems.

I have no problem with her past fuckups, but she is choosing to continue fucking up.
>>
>>34895149
I'm not going to understand or share her feelings of being a fuck up. Thus I have no empathy. How is that hard to comprehend?

Yes, lifelong process. She started smoking weed all-day every-day before. She's probably been a lazy fuck her entire life who has never had to do anything. How else can you smoke weed all day every day?

Like I said, stop excusing people's actions.
>>
File: Kris-Jenner.jpg (59KB, 349x510px) Image search: [Google]
Kris-Jenner.jpg
59KB, 349x510px
>>
>>34894591
>What's wrong with the pic?
It's from reddit, that's what's wrong.

>>34894497
back to reddit, faggot
>>
I don't understand these fucking whores. If you got pregnant at a young age you know your life is going to get fucked up so why not abort?

I hate hearing the religion or "all life is precious" argument because she's considering giving up her son for adoption which is going to fuck up his life and he has no say in this matter at all.
>>
>>34894784
>empathy
Everything wrong with the western worl.
>>
>>34895062
>Daily weed smoker
>pregnant at 16
>Clearly from a loving family
Just how bad does someone have to fuck up before you moralfags will condemn them
>>
>>34894591

Because she wants to give up her 16 month son you shit. She isn't even providing for him and it's 'too hard' because she'd rather be smoking pot all day long instead of just half the day.

She's a good for nothing whore.
>>
This thread is an /r9k/ raid. Report, sage and hide
>>
>>34894497
I want to be a state trooper and not look like a fat piece of shit
>>
the negative responses (i wont quote the post numbers, doesnt matter) to this pic are why i quit this toxic board. you have to wade through a ton of shit to get to the few quality posts by positive thinking people.

you might understand what empathy is when you make a mistake that is irreparable. but of course, everybody in this thread is making bank and has 3 masters degrees, and is 200lbs at 8%.

and yet, you wonder why you can't get laid. go outside sometimes, cunts
>>
>>34895062

this has to be copypasta from the reddit comments
>>
>>34895355
> I can't believe you socipathic bigots think this whore is anything other than a strong and beautiful woman
> all she wants to do is rip a grandson from loving grandparents and use their money to smoke weed all day and suck nigger dick
> leave her alone, I'm going back to reddit! 420 blaze it, virgins!
>>
>>34894497
Very little, actually.

1. I tend to fall on the masochistic side of tendencies, so I really enjoy tearing up my body and feeling sore/pain afterward.

2. I like the strength, endurance, and speed, especially when it allows me to do things most aren't able to.

3. I've always had a mind geared towards self-improvement. Progress, even if it's just one extra rep or pound, just pushes me forward for some reason.
>>
>>34895334
>be the change you want to see in the world
proud of you anon.

i hope one day we cross paths. you'll try to yank the ounce of weed out of my hands, and in that moment we will both notice each others' vascular forearms and "breh," then proceed to embrace a fellow lift-brah and unite the world through gainz
>>
>>34895355

Also,

> implying 200 lbs at 8% is big

lol, fucking manlet.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.