[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need some advice. During the Early Winter months. For about 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 3456345734585.png (111KB, 225x300px) Image search: [Google]
3456345734585.png
111KB, 225x300px
Need some advice. During the Early Winter months. For about 2 months when it gets around 40 but snow hasn't fallen I get fucking insanely dry hands. To the point I pretty much molt and lose every layer of skin. It hurts like hellbut as soon as it begins to snow and get a bit more moisture in the air it clears up and stays fine until next year.

Moisturizer seems to help stave it off but like a retard I put off treatment and now I am bleeding like I have stigmatas and it feels like I have 10,000 tiny paper cuts where the cracks draw blood.

My question is this: Can I fill some medical gloves with an assload of moisturizer and tape the ends down and sleep in them? For maximum moisture absorption. My work forces me to constantly use my hands on small pieces of technology so I cannot apply it throughout the day. Just the night. Will it soak more moisture out of my skin or reneg the benefits of the lotion or just give me a mega dose of that sweet sweet pain killing healthy skin?
>>
Yes. I'd try it.

And maybe try some shit like fish oil or vitamin E for skin health?
>>
>>34884689
my buddy curley wears a glove with vaseline so its nice and soft for his wife
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
This feels weird as hell.
>>
>>34884689
Its an okay idea, but actually cheap cotton gloves work better and are reusable. Look into getting some top quality lotion, an ointment base might be a good choice for you.
>>
>>34884762
fap and post video
n-no homo
>>
File: 1446049214642.png (196KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1446049214642.png
196KB, 400x400px
>>34884762
>>
Err.. Get a humidifier? Just a small one to keep where you spend the most time they're like 20-30 bucks
>>
>>34884773
I actually did a few days ago when I tried a wet dry run of this idea. Only had them on a few hours because someone told me being saturated with so much lotion would actually suck more moisture out of my skin over a long period of time.

It was like having a second foreskin, on your hands.
>>
OP, there are three basic rules I follow as an eczema sufferer.

1, do NOT use lotion/moisturizer/whatever with mainly water in it, this shit DRIES your skin. get a simple oil based cream or ointment. it will be thick and goopy and you only need a very thin layer

2, don't wash your hands with soap if at all possible, this is not as unhygienic as it sounds. hell, I'd ditch soap/shampoo entirely

3, dont get your hands wet too often, water evaporating dries your skin. if you gotta do it then make sure to reapply your cream
>>
>>34884689
OP you might have excema. Id see a doctor for that. I know they sell creams over the count though
>>
>>34884762
That tape is way to tight too, OP.
>>
>>34884865
>>34884872
Shiiiiiit, eczema? But this never happens during any other time of the year and vanishes with snowfall. Right now it is just very cold and very dry. No where else on my body is affect. Just my hands where I touch the cold of my vehicle every morning and evening.
>>
you should probably use cotton gloves because your skin wont be able to breathe through the plastic of the gloves but otherwise it's a really good idea

use cream that has vitamin e in it, like sorbeline.

trust me im a nurse
>>
>>34884727
kekekekekek
>>
File: shopping[1].jpg (18KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
shopping[1].jpg
18KB, 450x450px
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.