[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Worst Of The Worst

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: Just Wow.jpg (29KB, 626x416px) Image search: [Google]
Just Wow.jpg
29KB, 626x416px
>dating a tranny
>makes fun of physique competitors
>looks worse than physique competitors
>makes fun of the supplement industry
>creates shitty supplements months later
>gets BTFO by Lee Priest
>takes more gear than 80% of the industry and looks like shit
>already has a GH gut
>literally more retarded than jason janoy
>gf's hair line receding faster than the south during the war
>has G4P dick pics leak all over the net (tiny dick)
>only has 1 good placing
>gives steroid advice to minors

seriously, does it get any worse than Bostin Loyd?
>>
>>34846606

WTF dating a tranny...proof?!
>>
>>34846606
Hmm good points op. This guy is a piece of shit isn't he
>>
File: 44221_ORIG-blgf.jpg (37KB, 480x692px) Image search: [Google]
44221_ORIG-blgf.jpg
37KB, 480x692px
Brehs
>>
File: 1406961835724.jpg (56KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1406961835724.jpg
56KB, 540x720px
JUST
>>
>>34846813
he still injected into that arm when he had this too. What a fuckin' moron.
>>
Oh yeah what happened to the little kid roid freak?
>>
>>34847069
he's selling "freak juice", his shitty workout supplement, and online coaching. Probably dealing dat dere cell tech too. Pretty sure he got laughed off the internet.
>>
>>34846813
what happened here?
>>
>>34847489
hit a nerve in his tricep when injecting
>>
>>34846606
your a fucking faggot and idiot. a tranny is not a her, he has a penis. Your a homosexual. and the south held the line the entire time. the north didnt take anything from us. we whooped their asses until lee surrendered to stop the bloodshed. and yeah, you. you are way worse than bostin loyd, apparently
>>
he's retarded but he's honest which i can respect. he fucked up when he started using the chinese gh. if you watch his video where he's 4 days out from the contra costa he looked sick as fuck
>>
>>34847550
They took the slavery away
>>
>mfw this guy and Nick "permabulk" Wright live 5 minutes away from me and train nearby

also link to dick pic, for science...
>>
His gf ariella palumbo fills me with lust
>>
>>34846800
brehs..
>>
Gonna have to see those dick pics..
>>
>>34847502
What does that do?
>>
>>34848820
IT DOES WHAT HAPPENED IN THAT PIC YOU MONG
>>
>>34848835
What? His arm swelled up? How does hitting a nerve cause swelling?
>>
http://www.fitmisc.net/forum/showthread.php?19945-Who-has-the-bigger-cawk-Jason-Genova-or-Bostin-Loyd-(PICS)

check it out brah
>>
>>34848839
ulnar nerve. he was shooting 3ccs in his delt too. didnt even go see a doctor till his dad made him after his arm literally started rotting.
classic bostin
>>
>>34846800
>airbrushed abs
top kekerinos
>>
>>34848844

jesus

I too suffer from le grower pains, but I have the good sense never to sext a flaccid pic
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.