[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>make breakfast >1 cup of oatmeal >300 calories >eat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1418926369340.jpg (169KB, 520x853px) Image search: [Google]
1418926369340.jpg
169KB, 520x853px
>make breakfast
>1 cup of oatmeal
>300 calories
>eat a tuna salad for lunch
>400 calories
>come home
>eat a can of soup vegetables, a can of spinach and a can of kidney beans with some sour cream and salsa
>700 calories
>still 600 calories short
How do people eat 2000 in a day
holy jebus
>>
>>34523702
try eating the meatier parts of your feces.
>>
File: kitty.png (356KB, 518x853px) Image search: [Google]
kitty.png
356KB, 518x853px
>>34523702
You only eat 1 cup of oatmeal for breakfast?
My breakfast is that + 3 eggs.

>can of spinach
>>
>>34523702
I make a omlette, 4 eggs, ham, spring onion, Sweetcorn and half of one of those giant dauglsage things. 1000calories. easy.
>>
>>34523702
It's not that much, fam. Donuts left laying out in the office, a Starbucks on the way to work, or forgetting tour lunch and stopping at McDonald's can fuck it all up.
>>
>>34523702
Dude you are eating very dense fibrous foods.
You are eating foods that people eat when they cut.

You want 2000, easy here you go.
Breakfast, two small wheat bagels with butter- 600 cals
Lunch tunasalad sandwhich with cheese and mayo - 800 to 1000

Chicken breast and big plate of pasta 800 cals.

You see what im saying?
Carbs that arent super fiberous and fats are fucking easy as hell to eat for calories.

If you wanted to go the fat route, you realize a container of honey roasted almonds has like 1500 calories?
Even just wolfing down handfuls of almonds is 300 cals a pop.
>>
>>34523702
pls be bait

not even "hard gainer" pussies can actually think this is a lot of food, surely
>>
>>34523702
One liter of whole milk is ~600 calories.
Drink that with your meals throughout the day and WEW that was hard wasn't it?
>>
By not eating like a pussy

>breakfast
two eggs
Two bananas
Oat cakes with PB
Muesli
Yoghurt
Honey
Protein shake with whole milk

>lunch
Huge ass bowl of beef chilli with cottage cheese

>snack
Rice cake and PB

>dinner
Half chicken with rice
Protein shake with whole milk

>snack
PB sandwich

Adds up to around 3,500 calories with 30/30/30
>>
>>34523702
Almond butter and a spoon will help get those cals quick
>>
>>34523774
>30/30/30
meathead detected
>>
>>34523840

In all honesty i just shoot for my protein target, i generally end up getting an equal spread unless im feeling depressed.

When that happens it's a 'carb backloading day'
>>
>eating stuff thats 90% salad when aiming for more calories
thats pretty fucking dumb.
>>
>>34523726
Similar to me. I eat 3 eggs after my morning workout. I save my oatmeal for 10:30 and eat it in my office. I cook the 1 cup oatmeal in 1-1/2 cups of whole milk.

Lunch. Chicken breast w 1/2cup brown rice and 1tblspoon teriyaki sauce.

Mid afternoon: Protein bar or shake, something I can eat during a meeting without an issue.

Evening: either chicken breast, a tuna steak, ham steak, or turkey cold cuts with either sweet potatoes, beans, spinach, broccoli cause it's all easy and fast. If my wife is cooking, it's whatever, but she usually cooks pretty clean anyway.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.