[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are somethings lifting won't fix in your life?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 22

File: 1422976450759.jpg (403KB, 1959x1469px)
1422976450759.jpg
403KB, 1959x1469px
What are somethings lifting won't fix in your life?
>>
File: kek.jpg (116KB, 960x955px)
kek.jpg
116KB, 960x955px
>>30965276
your autism
>>
File: 1376583464603.jpg (233KB, 1438x1080px)
1376583464603.jpg
233KB, 1438x1080px
your social ineptness/anxiety
your lack of intelligence
your crippling oneitis
>>
>>30965298
/thread
>>
My ugly face
>>
Her

I missed my chance with her
>>
>>30965457
lol fag
>>
My height
>>
my shitty fucking teeth
>>
>>30965457
Trying to be deep on an anime inspired mongolian falconry board

>FAGGGGGGGG
>>
>>30965536
>anime inspired mongolian falconry board

Where do you people come up with this kek
>>
body dysmorphia
having a gf
>>
File: 1359035628843.gif (1MB, 300x169px)
1359035628843.gif
1MB, 300x169px
Lifting won't bring my parents and little sister back but it's a good distraction to keep me from killing myself.
>>
>>30965554
Asking what people think on an Egyptian Hieroglyphic discussion board.
>2014 bc + 4029
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 450x426px)
image.jpg
34KB, 450x426px
>>30965525
Go to a dentist nigger
>>
>>30965457
I didn't

kek
>>
>>30965276
Your physical appearance and weight lifting improvements if you lift the crossfit way
>>
>>30965589
story now
>>
>>30965597
>F(x)=2000 +3x, x= 5
>posting at a colombian child selling board
>>
>>30965276
> can't finish my studies (I'm 4 subjects + thesis from my engineering degree)
> drink too much
> love weed
> big hips
> average dick
> good gains but far away from my fast gainers friends
> born to be brilliant but got lost in the process
>>
>>30965457
> oneitis
There are more women than men in the world. Look it up.
>>
>>30965276
My past, persistent anxiety and paranoia
>>
>>30965673
> making up functions on a cantonese cartoons worshiping forum
>>
>>30965680
You sound really inmature. Try to be more responsable with your shit. Try to stop weed, that shit is like an imaginary shortcut to your goal, when it's just stopping you from what you want to actually achieve.
>>
File: sad milhouse.gif (497KB, 500x375px)
sad milhouse.gif
497KB, 500x375px
your dick
>>
>>30965716
>Zimbabwean dildo production board
>>
>>30965724
I am. That's why I'm 29 and browsing a thailandese trap literature board.

Thank god I am a programmer and I make good money.
>>
I lift hard making a lot of gains at 1.5 years in. Always kind of depressed 80% of the time for no real reason.

My gf of 10 months that I loved broke up with me a month and a half ago. However, I was still in kind of a depression even in the relationship. It just made me happy, now I'm back to square one having to deal with my problems alone and I don't know what it is.

I got to college and I lift. Idk what's missing in my life.
>>
File: HAHAH.jpg (4KB, 126x126px)
HAHAH.jpg
4KB, 126x126px
>>30965730
Actually your dad loves my thick Indian cock. The smell of curry gives him a nice hard on lol. if you dont believe me go take him to a indian restaurant. you will see his cok grow in size lol

u mad lol
yeah you made
>>
bipolar
schizophrenia
social anxiety
social isolation
ugly face
babyface

>tfw i have all of that
>>
>>30965796
You know how I know you're a hypochondriac
>>
GYNO
Y
N
O
>>
>>30965666
It's not really much of a story.
Some gang bangers broke into my parents' house while I was out of state visiting a friend.
From what they said, apparently my dad shot one of them and the others panicked and all three of them were killed in the crossfire.
I ended up dropping out of college because I didn't have the money for tuition without help from my family, so now I just go to my shitty dead end job, work out, and then come home to my ghetto apartment and drink until I pass out.
It's not really a big deal I guess. It could be worse. I really wish I was there though, I think I could have saved them
>>
>>30965276
my broken heart.
>>
>>30965934
FAG, FAGGOT, GAY

>>30965903
I don't get it. Did you lost all your family? I understood the ganb bangers died in the crossfire.
>>
>>30965854
i was diagnosed with bipolar, schizophrenia and social anxiety
social isolation is obvious
>>
Your shitty grammar, that's one thing.
>>
>>30965976
Only one of the burglars was killed, he bled out after my dad shot him. The other casualties were my family
>>
existential crises
employment
money
social skills
intelligence
musical ability
artistic ability in general
writing
mathematics
knowledge
Any sport skill
>>
>>30965903

Well if this is true this might be the saddest story on all of /fit/.

Channel that loss into rage and become a superhero. You already lift so your 85% of the way there.
>>
>>30966009
Fucking shit. I'm sorry, brah.
>>
>>30965976
Uhh can you not use the word "faggot"?

I know this is 4chan and that word gets thrown around a lot, but it's still really offensive. I'm guessing you're new here so I won't report you, but if you say it again I will have to call the MODS. I know you don't want that, so remember next time.

Thanks for understanding
God bless

:)
>>
File: 1410155448134.jpg (939KB, 1746x1026px)
1410155448134.jpg
939KB, 1746x1026px
>>30965589
I love you, anon
>>
>>30966009

Why do we feel, Master Wayne?
>>
File: db0.jpg (40KB, 349x642px)
db0.jpg
40KB, 349x642px
>>30966063
>>
>>30966063
Hey faggot. I don't get it. Is this a joke? Are you trying to ruse me? Are you playing the funny guy?

I've been here since 2008. I don't know what else to say. Call 1-600-mods.
>>
>>30966063
An anon is laying out his incredibly sad life story and you have to go and post this delicious b8 in the same thread
>>
>>30966063
DYNAMIC IP ADDRESS
Y
N
A
M
I
C

I
P

A
D
D
R
E
S
S
>>
>>30966168
WHAT IS A MAC ADDRESS
W
H
A
T

I
S

A

M
A
C

A
D
D
R
E
S
S
>>
>>30966210
> mac address
> on the interwebz
Nigger, are you even trying?
>>
male pattern baldness
>>
>>30966210
> mac address
> link layer protocol

ishygddt.jpg
>>
My life
>>
>>30965989
>diagnosed bipolar and schizophrenic

Did the same doctor diagnose you with both? Some of the symptoms overlie, so one doctor may say you have one while one says you have the other, but having both doesn't really make sense.
>>
>>30966234
>>30966210
>>30966168
>>30966259
NERDS
E
R
D
S
>>
My permanent trauma from a bad drug trip

I just want to be normal again
>>
>>30966353
>normal
Nobody is normal.
It's just a facade everyone tries their best to maintain. Everyone is fucked up in one way or another, that's how life is.
>>
>>30966239
20, just started thinning. i know dem feelz
>>
>>30966353
medfag here, what do you mean "trauma"? mental? or physical?

i once had a very large dose of pure MDMA, i have not been the same since. i'm afraid i fried some neurons and will never be the same, although i accept and understand my stupidity.
>>
>>30966420
mate you have no clue what I have to experience every single day, if everyone was dealing with something similar people would be killing themselves left and right.

I mean normal as in not severe PTSD. you are normal. You saying that reminded me of the "just girly things" of quotes they say and then compared to war pictures.
>>
>>30966259

My CCNA brotha
>>
>>30965276
What's the point of these threads? They're depressing. I don't want to think about the things I can't change. Is there any point of spilling your feels here? What are you expecting? Sympathetic words? You want people to tell you that your problems are insignificant? Maybe you're just lurking and enjoy reading these because it makes you feel less miserable.

Stop feeling so miserable. We're not all born equal and we have to roll with the cards we're dealt. Sometimes we make poor decisions but they often can't be changed so there's no point in living in the past. People die, you'll die too. We all wish we could have spent a little more time with our loved ones(if we were lucky enough to have any). But that doesn't mean you should be spending all of your evenings alone cooped up in your den where you're alone with your scary thoughts. Stop over thinking shit. Life can be good.
>>
>>30965903
Stop drinking man, be the you that they would've wanted to see. Make them proud
>>
File: c70.png (55KB, 625x626px)
c70.png
55KB, 625x626px
>>30966143
>>
>>30966482
Life felt good when I was was a kid. I just can't seem to feel that way anymore and it sucks, but I guess you're right.
> Tfw was 2 months sober :^)
>>
>>30966456
Have you tried using any SSRIs? MDMA fucks up the way your body naturally depletes serotonin, and SSRIs can help regrow those connections.
>>
>>30965276
laziness. I got into the routine for lifting but i prioritised it over other vastly more important things like finishing uni, getting a real job and learning to drive. That all stems from anxiety, but I'm also a lazy man who tries to cut corners. I live in the crack of society, I make enough money to live and even some savings, but its like 5% effort 40% results. I could be doing way more and be further in my life. Plus Im good enough looking that getting a gf is easy so far but as i age more is expected in a partner. I've put girls and lifting in the way of progressing because its easier and more fun. I should just work hard to succeed then think about getting someone, cause ill actually be someone worth being with.
>>
>>30965989
lolfag
>>
alcoholism

>tfw alcoholic and trying to lift
>i drink vodka every morning before gym sessions
>>
>>30966457
Yeah and I have nightmares every night because my dad beat the shit out of me and my mother, and molested me constantly and created/distributed CP of me until my mom poisoned him when I was 12.
Suck it up, faggot. You're not a special snowflake because your life is shit too.
>>
>>30966604
>being edgy on the Internet
>when I was 12
>when
>>
>>30966353

what drug?

what happened?

have you seen doctors?
>>
>>30965776
>thailandese
>born to be brilliant but got lost in the process
>>
>>30966540
Life as an adult can be nice too though. Maybe you don't look up to your parents as the bearers of all wisdom any more. They don't know everything and the way they raised you wasn't right or wrong. But now you know they're regular people, and now you're a regular person too. It's nice. Try to be happy with the smaller things in life. You might not have it all, but is it really that bad?
>>
>>30966604
wow, what a typical normalfag edgelord response. stay delusional
>>
>>30966604

idiot
>>
>>30966613
>>30966682
You guys can feel free to continue with your disgusting self-pity for the rest of your life if you want, but it's not going to do anything but ensure you are unhappy all the way to the grave.
>>
>>30966718

>just stop being depressed!

OMG U R RITE I WILL BOOTSTRAPS NAO THXXXX

XD
>>
File: 45364653467456.jpg (78KB, 640x465px)
45364653467456.jpg
78KB, 640x465px
>>30966729
>My life is in shambles
>>
>>30966614
no drugs, I know antidepressants would maybe help but I also know that type of shit changes your brain and makes you different. I just had a gut feeling even when it was so bad just to bare it out and not take drugs. I almost saw a therapist for anxiety but ended up not doing so.

>>30966718
It's embarrassing when people who have not dealt with trauma try to relate it and understand what it feels like. I'm not bitter at all, of course I'm mad at myself for taking drugs but I have a very positive outlook and the fact that I have lasted 1.5 years of dealing with not feeling fucking real every day is a testament to feeling like there is light at the end of the tunnel. Just stop posting man.
>>
>>30966765
Your insistence that you are the only one with trauma here only serves to prove my point.
You really do live in a self-absorbed bubble, don't you?
>>
File: 1411611157551.jpg (24KB, 300x300px)
1411611157551.jpg
24KB, 300x300px
>>30966765
WHAT DRUG DO YOU HAVE "TRAUMA" FROM? ABOUT 3 ANONS HAVE ASKED YOU.
>>
My small penor
>>
>>30965276
Flaws in my facial appearance, my rampant autism around women?
>>
>>30966765
SSRIs will not 'change your brain and make you different'.
They're not even a permanent solution. It's a temporary fix that is intended to be stopped once you have made changes in your life that will allow you to be happy without the drug.
I suggest you read a little more about this shit before you talk about it.

>I almost saw a therapist for anxiety but ended up not doing so.
That's fucking hilarious.
Either seek help or be miserable in silence. Nobody cares to listen to someone who isn't even willing to do anything about their problem complain about shit.
>>
/fit/ a girl I was into was wondering why we havent talked in awhile. When I told her it was because she didnt seem that into me she said she was "scared of getting too close". Is this girl code for "I dont like you and I want to take as many dicks as possible"?
>>
>>30966604
I have a question for you since you seem to have overcome something abnormal. How do you relate to normal people? I find it very difficult to relate to people who have lives without any major negative problems. Those kinds of people who had parents that loved them and didn't hit or neglect them, went to decent schools, got good grades, got high salary jobs no problem and look at the world through the perspective of "what can the world do for me?" I cannot relate to those people, I will always know I had this fucked up start of life and I will always have the outlook "what can I do to help good people?" because I've suffered so I feel bad seeing others suffer*. I want to relate to those normal people, but their culture seems too selfish or cynical for me to happily appropriate. How do you get along with people who have not seemed to struggle at all, who complain about small things like their barista fucking up their order, who don't have the optimism of a survivor that had to be optimistic to survive? There are people I want to care about and feel connected to but I don't know how to relate to them.

*not that I'm necessarily a saint myself, but that's what fundamentally drives me.
>>
>>30966852
More like she has autismo and didn't know what to do. When you talk to her, how does she act? Is she flustered at all or bitchy straight faced and uninterested?
>>
>>30966852
No, it means what she said, unless you think she's a dishonest person, which I can't really confirm because I don't know her.

Girls aren't a different species. Stop being a dumbass and just use your fucking head.
>>
>>30966852

It's girl code for "I know you're a clingy weirdo, so I'm not going to give you an opening to Leatherface me.
>>
>>30965786
>thick
>indian

pick one.
>>
>>30966880
No she seems pretty flustered. Thing is though she has cancelled at least four of our dates and she was really known to fuck around with a lot of guys. She seems interested when we're together, and over text but then she'll do a complete 180 in the opposite direction.

>>30966885
Alright fair enough.
>>
>>30965276
dick size
>tfw no dick
>>
File: Butte College.jpg (8KB, 240x160px)
Butte College.jpg
8KB, 240x160px
Can't wait to transfer to an actual university.
>>
The dissapointment and shame my brother felt about being related to me before he died. I can be someone he might have been proud of, but it wont fix the feels of him dieing being ashamed.
>>
>>30966865
I can relate to the feeling of "what can I do to help them" over "what can they do for me". From personal experience and interactions with people who were in similar situations from me, it seems like this is the prevailing school of thought. I don't think it's really a bad thing to value other people over yourself so long as you retain some level of self respect.

Like I said before, everyone has problems. It's true that you (I believe?) and me have had some more unusual experiences than most people, but in the end you are still a human being, just like the people who are mad about the kid at starbucks putting fucking cream in your frappuccino or whatever it is.
At times it can be really hard to relate to these people, but what I try to keep in mind is that even though their problems don't seem like a big deal at all, it might be a big deal for them because of the quality of life they have. When you're happy and you have the things you need and some things you want, then minor inconveniences seem like a big deal when they do happen.

In the end, I can't really relate to people who are well enough off, and I don't think I ever will, but I can at least provide some kind of sympathy. That's where the 'facade' of normality comes in. Essentially, mimicking behaviors and mindsets of the people around you will help to understand why some things are so upsetting to others while allowing you to blend in better and feel a little less fucked up.

I'm not going to lie, I also thought that there was no real hope for me to relate to normal society for a long time, but I got lucky and made a handful of friends with their own severe trauma. I don't know what exactly you experienced, but something that one of them told me that I think about a lot is this, "You aren't a fucked up person. You're just a normal person dealing with a fucked up situation".

I was gonna say something else, but I forgot what it was.
>>
>>30965276
My kissless, handholdless, girlfriendless virginity. I turn 21 this year.
>>
File: 1412740943839.png (81KB, 825x441px)
1412740943839.png
81KB, 825x441px
>>30966082
>>
>>30967089
>"You aren't a fucked up person. You're just a normal person dealing with a fucked up situation"
Thanks, that helps a lot because it also extends to those more fortunate, who are not superficial people, they are normal people living in a superficial culture.
>>
>>30966865
Oh, I remember.
When I was a faggot teenager I was really bitter and resentful of people who had a nice family, or a lot of money, or anything else that I wanted.
Eventually, I don't know if it was just because I was burned out on spite or if it was just a random epiphany, but I thought about it for a while and decided that it's a good thing that they can get upset over inconsequential things.
If that's all there is to complain about, to me that's good news. It means that their life is going well enough, or at least means that most of the time. Thinking about it makes me feel good for them.

I also probably got lucky because my ex had a lot of problems too, and he helped me with figuring out a philosophy that wasn't so constantly depressing.

As for the selfishness, I think that's human nature.
I'm sure there are some genuinely altruistic people out there, but I think even people who give and give are at least a little selfish in a way. People donate and volunteer because it's a really nice feeling to help someone. It's just that seeking fulfillment from that kind of activity can make you feel satisfied. So in a way you're helping in order to get the enjoyment out of it.

>>30967130
Yeah. Environment is a huge factor in the building of a person's mentality.
To those people, we might be just as disconnected or incomprehensible as they seem to us.

That's why there's the ever popular suggestion to 'quit being depressed' like >>30966729 said.
It can get really repetitive, but it's not worth getting upset about in my opinion. It's just hard for people to be empathetic without a frame of reference.
I don't think it's impossible for someone who has a good life to relate, but it takes acclimation to shittiness to gain that frame of reference.

This post is a disjointed clusterfuck, I should probably go to sleep. Hopefully there is something useful somewhere in this mess.
>>
Losing her.

Nothing super deep but I lost the girl I wanted to be with due to a disease and now she's gone from this Earth. Lifting won't bring her back even when I try to kill myself trying to even add 5lbs to the bar for her.

I lie awake at night sometimes horrified at the day I will finally forget completely. It's to the point that the only thing I can remember of her now is her laugh.
>>
>>30965680
> good gains but far away from my fast gainers friends
I'm in the same boat breh, they're not you, you are the best you.
> born to be brilliant but got lost in the process
Sounds like defeatist bullshit.
>>
>>30965903
>only one left of my family after a tragedy
>time to stop enjoying life, it's not like that would hurt them more than moving on and being happy
>>
>>30967569
>wow why aren't you enjoying life it's just that your loved ones are all dead you should be happy
yeah ok

and it isn't going to hurt them at all because they're dead
>>
>>30965745
>board full of faggots
>>
File: callous.png (44KB, 1335x169px)
callous.png
44KB, 1335x169px
>>30965309
>your social ineptness/anxiety
>your lack of intelligence
>your crippling oneitis

pretty much this 100 percent plus alcoholism
>>
>>30965554
Best one I've heard was 'Somalian finger painting forum'

Looking to reuse that when the time is right
>>
My searing unallocated concentrated autism. My seething anger towards myself and parts of my life. I just want to be powerful and charismatic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDDkCiUhHCc
>>
>>30965989
Are these even real diseases or is it like ADHD? People are really sensitive about this stuff, so I've never really asked anyone if it's a legitimate illness but since we are on a Saudi Arabian agriculture forum I'll ask.

What's it like anon, how does it affect you?
>>
File: 0009592359.jpg (51KB, 730x973px)
0009592359.jpg
51KB, 730x973px
>>30966588
>>tfw alcoholic and trying to lift
>>i drink vodka every morning before gym sessions
>>
>>30965903
Do you have any friends anon? You need friends, and not online faggot but real, tangible friends that you can hang around with, that helped me a lot when I was going through a rough patch albeit not even close to the magnitude of yours
>>
>>30966588
Im running on just a few ounces of whiskey every time I go to bjj. Not to brag but just saying something is genuinely fucked with people like us
>>
>>30967835

if you stop do you get the shakes?
>>
>>30967839
not yet. I'm sure that's right around the corner
>>
>>30967846

how long have you gone without recently?
>>
>>30967854
the longest I've gone recently is 5 days. Relapsed awhile ago. In fact I'm drunk right now
>>
>>30967858
>the longest I've gone recently is 5 days

how did you feel? was it hard?
>>
>>30967822
>>30967835
I'm the same way bros, there is almost always alcohol in my blood, no matter what I'm doing.
>>30967839
Really just depends on how much I've been drinking lately. If I had 2 or 3 drinks the day before, then no. In fact, I could go for a month without drinking with no shakes or withdrawals of any kind other than the mental desire to drink. On the other hand, if I had a liter of whiskey last night, you bet your ass my hands are shaking til I get a few in me.
>>
File: 1413948288349.jpg (9KB, 300x168px)
1413948288349.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
>>30965903
Go and have a happy life, your family wouldn't want you to suffer in self pity and depression.
change your life to the better and make them proud brah.
>>
>>30967860
I was just really moody at times. Sometimes happy and motivated as fuck (like the people in the nofap threads describe) I don't even know if that was due to lack of whiskey
>>
>>30965903
>Some gang bangers broke into my parents' house while I was out of state visiting a friend.

Gas every nigger in the states. Race war when?
>>
my teeth
>>
Loose skin and stretch marks.

Small penis.

There's no point in lifting for grills or even for aesthetics.
>>
>>30967918
Nigga are you retarded? You can please a girl with your tongue 1000x better than with your penis anyways, regardless of size. Most girls rarely cum from vaginal intercourse, but if you learn to use your tongue, you can have bitches all over you begging for a licking, and you can bet your ass they'll return the favor.
>>
>>30967937
my 8 inches disagree
>>
>>30967943
>implying girls aren't faking orgasms while you jackhammer their cervix for 30 seconds and ejaculate prematurely

you're probably a virgin anyways, gtfo.
>>
>>30967937
>implying girls still don't enjoy getting dicked down

The natty lickaroo is nice, especially if you're good, but most grills still want that 8x6 to tire 'em out
>>
>>30967746

>azerebaijanian board full of faggots
>>
>>30967862
>I'm the same way bros, there is almost always alcohol in my blood, no matter what I'm doing.

how can you lift like that

do you sweat a lot?
>>
>>30965564
I reckon if you told her to fuck off you'd change it, hey
>>
>>30967814
All of them are disorders, but they are not typically overdiagnosed, especially compared to ADD.
Social anxiety is the most commonly diagnosed among them, and it's treated like every other anxiety disorder, with medication.

Bipolar is a slightly rarer diagnosis and comes in one of two flavors, the first being episodes of full blown mania, and the second being episodes of hypomania, which has the elevated mood and extreme irritability, insomnia, seemingly endless energy, etc.
A lot of the time, people with type 2 forgo medication because everything feels great and life is amazing until the episode ends.
Most people who get diagnosed bipolar end up with type 2, they'll usually give you antidepressants for depressive episodes and lithium for manic episodes.
Depending on the severity of the psychotic episodes, anti-psychotics might be prescribed in the short term. Taking anti-depressants during a manic episode is a pretty bad idea, so in most cases if the depressive episodes can be treated with mood stabilizers they won't bother with antidepressants too.

schizophrenia is a serious illness that is pretty easy to diagnose, since patients will have disjointed and erratic movements and thought processes, being unable to differentiate what is real and what isn't. They'll give you antipsychotics for that.
>>
>>30967971
I wouldn't say I sweat much more than anyone else, no. And I don't get hammered before I lift, I might have 2 drinks in me max. I couldn't lift shitfaced. IDK really, man, it makes my hearbeat feel smoother and everything feels less stressful if I have a drink or two in me. I'll have 1-2 drinks every 4 hours or so throughout the day, I don't really hit the booze til late in the day when it's time to chill the fuck out.
>>
>>30965696

4 billion actually, its basically completely stupid to be pissed that you lost one of them that you liked.
>>
>>30965276
>being lonely
>money issues and troubles with finding a job
>settling on something - current lifeplan is perfect but depression might fuck it up I dunno I'm scared
>being a tranny

Could be worse I guess.
>>
>>30967729
Will you fight crime now?
>>
>>30965903
I'm so sorry man. We're all here for you. It gets better, trust me. You just have to stop drinking first.
>>
>>30966063
>trusting the janiturds
Nigga, we have at least one fedora thread everyday on the frontpage, Mike Patton threads/posts are never deleted, and Supermang threads always get 200 replies before they die.
Abandon all hope now.
>>
File: sanic.png (1MB, 640x480px)
sanic.png
1MB, 640x480px
>>30967814
>Are these even real diseases
>even real
>schizophrenia

are you fucking retarded or something?

>le adhd isn't real meme
lol fuck outta here
>>
>>30967814
>>30968011
Psychology isn't a real science.

I also don't support the 'treatment' of so called anxiety, depression and ADHD. They're tools to put a label on something to pump some medicine in them that doesn't solve the problem. It doesn't solve the problem why the person has anxiety, depression or ADHD.

Fix your problems yourself, if you're smart enough you will solve your own problems without needing a scam artist that's called a psych since the degrees they have are joke degrees. So they can't even make these statements, yet somehow one of the most easiest degrees gives them that ability. No that's bullshit.

According to their diagnosis's the most successful people are all ''sociopaths''. They all have the profile. And they pretend as if it's something bad. Fuck shrinks, that job should be removed from society until we understand more on how the brain works.
>>
>>30965903

The more I read about stories like these the more I hate people
>>
>>30969995
While I agree with you, I think the job of psychologist could be salvaged if we fill the curriculum with less pseudo-science and more neuroscience.
I've met maybe one psychologist I respected. Most of them are not better then shamans who fill your prescription with drugs and positive thinking. But I believe there's something that could be done about it.
>>
anxiety to miss out on the good career path
>>
File: 1413754006818.jpg (54KB, 564x518px)
1413754006818.jpg
54KB, 564x518px
> paranoia
> trust issues
> Peter pan syndrome
> illusions of grandeur
> body dismorphya
>psychosis
>ptsd
Last two are confirmed
>>
>>30970135
m8 I did a degree in psychology and i'll tell you straight up where the problem is.

neuroscience and neuro/biopsychology is somewhat difficult. it's not chemE or physics or math but it's a bit of work to do well in it. most people don't want to do it and so do nothing but shit tier counseling subjects and ignore all courses that have an emphasis in science while they bitch and moan about how some people dont consider it a science. if you need to cull the grade to meet degree cut offs, it's done in those neuroscience/biopsychological subjects because it is where you catch out the idiots. the average grade in my neuroscience class was like 60%, where a 50% is a pass.

by the time I graduated, I had done almost no subject but the most scientific possible as well as ones from other branches in terms of neuropsychology, biopsychology and all of that shit yet received the same degree as people who had done nothing but counseling and stupid shit like that. the anatomy and physiology of it all as well as the specific processes and nerve innervations and everything is just too much.

it ends in a vicious circle.

psychology is not called a science, less people intelligent enough want to do science do psychology. idiots do psychology and hate the courses that would make psychology a science. less people enter the areas and psychology maintains its pseudoscience status. people call it a pseudoscience and say it's not a real science - repeat
>>
being ugly.
>>
>>30970238
What country is this? Is it like this most places?
I was prescribed anti-depressants at 18 and I strongly feel not taking them is the best thing i'v ever done
>>
File: 1380239545817.jpg (19KB, 333x500px)
1380239545817.jpg
19KB, 333x500px
>>30970235
>>
Nothing, once I each Greek god mode my life shall be at its zenith
>>
I fixed the ham on the outside but my inner hamplanet will never leave me.
>>
>>30965276
Getting married and having your wife fall out of love with you after having two kids with her
>>
>>30967970

> Caribbean rum bootlegging and smuggling board
>>
>>30965589
Where did they go?
>>
>>30965298
>>30965309

Lifting cured my autism today. I had no problem smaking small talk with a hairdresser (6/10 girl, friendly but not very chatty). Because I was thinking about my routine, I didn't get around to being nervous. And having fapped already helped me relax.

On my way back, I realized: small talk is like walking or biking on a rest day. You might feel like you're wasting your time, but in fact it's not a waste - you really need to relax. And it feels easy because you've been training. You know you can deal with a lot more effort.

I know I said some dumb things about the weather and holidays, but that doesn't matter. It's not spaghetti if you don't vomit. Small talk is just a way of letting her know you're not a retard or an axe-murderer.
>>
>>30966063
Faggot
>>
>my jaw
>my past experience with women
>>
File: fregg.jpg (23KB, 446x362px)
fregg.jpg
23KB, 446x362px
>>30965445
This
>>
>>30965786
kek
>>
This thread man

>not everyone can make it even if they try
Thread posts: 158
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.