[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heavy Exercise Fucks Up Your Teeth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: teeth.jpg (388KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
teeth.jpg
388KB, 2000x1000px
How jacked is yo grill, /fit/?

http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2014/09/24/is-exercise-bad-for-your-teeth/?_php=true&_type=blogs&_r=0

<--That Britbong grin lel
>>
File: 1393557673672.jpg (138KB, 579x570px) Image search: [Google]
1393557673672.jpg
138KB, 579x570px
>>28843612

>Perfect smile
>Wisdoms came through
>They all grew toward the front of my mouth
>Pushed all my teeth on fucked angles
>too old for brace
>Never smile anymore

Atleast I won't get crows feet r-right?
>>
>Eat 4-10000 kcal per day
>Drink a load of sugary stuff
>Don't get dental checkups

I have a feeling this would ruin anyone's teeth.
>>
>Is Exercise Bad for Your Teeth?
Stop dropping weights on your teeth.
>>
>>28843612
did you actually read the article?
it says your teeth might suffer if you do 9 or more hours of intense cardio sessions per week.
>10 or more hours of cardio per week
>/fit/
>>
>>28843897
even grown people can get braces. I had mine with 22. I just got inward ones, the ones you don't see when you smile
>>
>>28844193
That's an interesting idea. But wouldn't that force you to lisp like a faggot and constantly shred up your tounge?
>>
>shit teeth
>didn't stop me from getting laid by 9s
guys stop being virgins.
>>
>>28843897
my wisdom teeth have been out for at least three years now and I've never had any troubles. Is it possible that they will still fuck up the rest of teeth?
My dentist said I should think about having them removed but I think she only said that out of financial interest.
>>
>Perfect teeth because I used braces when I was younger and I was lucky enough to not have all my teeth reverse back to crooked and
>they have perfect size
>use whitening so that they are pearly white
>only had one cavity my entire life when I was 6 and that was in a milk tooth anyways so it doesn't matter
>when I was getting my braces I pulled 4 adult teeth out to make room for wisdom teeth so that when I get them I won't be bothered
>I got all this for free (except the whitening) and it would've costed $7000 if I hadn't

thank you norwegian health care I love you
also thank you teeth genetics
>>
tfw i have 2 enormous cavities that will require removal and replacement.

fucking 2012 me was a retard. spent the year barely caring about dental hygiene and this is what i got. at least my teeth are nice and white and perfectly straight
>>
>Good teeth
>born without wisdom teeth master race
>dont drop skull crushers on my face
I turned out fine oop
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.