[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's up /fa/,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

I'm back
>>
do you have any personality at all or do you just copy your favorite rappers?
>>
>>17310
>>17320
also put some fucking petroleum jelly on your lips, thats disgusting
>>
>>17320
>>17322
Leave Asspizza alone /ph/aggot
>>
>>17497
suck my cock you dumb bitch
>>
>>17519
The kid, just selling signatures, makes more than you make taking high-resolution photos of miniature dicks.
>>
>>17534
didn't he and his friend get beat up by carti and ian connor? Thats really pathetic
>>
>>17539
u live under a rock or smthn? that's 2yr old news boyo
>>
>>17551
Lol asspizza himself is two year old news. Just a stupid fucking trend that came and went just like gianni mora.
>>
>>17310
Good b8. Crazy how much this kid fell the fuck off though. Tbh I think he was just a weird kid that got exploited by a bunch of fashion ppl and got thrown into something he initially didn't want to be a part of. That whole social media crew is really fucking sus.
>>
>>17578
LMAOOOOOO at bringing up Gianni mora

I cringe when I see female Korean exchange students wearing black face masks and "i jizz about you sometimes" on their head
>>
>>17578
Gianni Mora is so on his own dick despite the fact that he's a hack, it's ridiculous. Babbys first fake edgy bullshit.
>>
>>17591
>exploited by a bunch of fashion ppl

Expand on that. Some people actually saw potential in him, like Adidas from the promotion at the start yet he fucked it up when he chose his fat-fuck 25yr old manchild friend over a potential career opportunity.

Even though he missed the Adidas boat, I'm pretty sure he's working with Nike rn, but what do u mean "social media" crew, you mean like the soho clique Kerwin/Luka and Mike or do you mean Vfiles.

Either way, Ian Connor completely swatted his fame out of sight.

Both could've been longstanding if they kept to their own, like imagine if Ian didn't ruin his own reputation with the rape cases and Bari Vlone fight

Just goes to show how in the end, it's all politics.
>>
>>17599
So basically I can't remember where, but Luka Sabbat said that he found asspizza's instagram when he only had like 50 followers or something, and started posting his shit. Idk I feel like he was just a typical "weird" high school kid until he got held to this different standard just because. And yeah that social media crew. I think there's definitely a lot of hidden exploitation going on.
>>
File: photo.jpg (102KB, 900x900px)
photo.jpg
102KB, 900x900px
>>17607
>>hidden exploitation going on
Yea no shit, it's called money/endorsements.

–Bape wasn't cool until they saw Kanye rocking it
–Pyrex/Balenciagas weren't cool until they saw Kanye in it
–Lean wasn't mainstream until they saw Justin Bieber's post on IG
–HBA/Been Trill weren't cool until they saw Kanye and ASAP in it & later the beef which strangled Shayne completely.
–Raf Simons/Rick Owens weren't cool until they heard ASAP's "Peso" (not an endorsement but s/o Raf tho)
–Supreme/Palace weren't cool until they saw Ian Connor boasting it on IG
–Rafdidas were cool/underground on here (2013) but considered ugly by normies until many saw Ian wear it
–AF1s weren't cool until Sadboys/Yung Lean started wearing them
–Vans/Thrasher weren't cool until Ian/ASAP and everyone started wearing them in 2015
–Midnight Studios weren't cool until they saw ASAP and Wiz in it.
–Off-White ESPECIALLY wasn't cool until kids saw Luka Sabbat in it

Notice the trend of designers exploiting the "youth" to wear their shit. (but it's 'for the youth bro')
and notice how Kanye completely stopped wearing anything from Virgil cause he knows what market his overpriced shitty line is intended for

-
It makes sense to exploit the collectively validated group to wear a trend/logo/brand/shoe and then have their massive followers/slaves feed into the corporate bullshit.

-
Nothing is cool/exclusive anymore thanks to Kanye/A$AP/Ian Connor combined with the internet/mass social media followings

Also notice how their all niggers, but most importantly how the fuck Ian Connor even rose to fame (A$AP ik) and received so much fucking attention/clout to basically run the fashion trends/scene

I blame all three of them and the brands they pathetically endorsed them.

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Camera SoftwareGoogle
Image-Specific Properties:
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.