[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Still working on it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0882.jpg (2MB, 2904x3258px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0882.jpg
2MB, 2904x3258px
How'd I do, /fa/?

1 year, diet, gym, and outfit change and this is the result.

Any suggestions how I could improve further?
>>
File: 1486326661293.png (511KB, 486x500px) Image search: [Google]
1486326661293.png
511KB, 486x500px
>>14680
You look great anon, fantastic job

How's it feel to not be a fatass anymore
>>
>>14681
Thx anon

I'm still a little overweight in the stomach and thighs, but it's nice to not be so big anymore.
>>
>>14680
Nice bro, proud of you my son, keep going.

The shorts are bad so change bottom. Also not feeling your glasses--not sure if it's just your face in particular but it's too much of a Carl the Cuck vibe. Contacts?

Anyway nice job again dude.
>>
>>14683
Thx man

What kind of shorts should I get instead?
>>
>>14680
Good shit m8

You're skull/jaw looked massive and more facially harmonious with the fat distribution (aka, slayer)

but where's the fit senpai?
>>
>>14684
Hard to say, I think it might be the material they look kind of like jorts and they're just a little too big. Maybe stick with pants until you lose a little bit more.
>>
>>14683
I think smaller rimless glasses would look on him
>>
>>14680
looking good, wear pants, and as others have said that glasses look a lil gay, either try find a more subtle frame or contacts (which i think you would look better with)
>>
I like the hair, maybe try shorts that go a bit above the knees and fit a little tighter. stop making that face btw
>>
>>14680
I see you stopped wearing shoes.
I don't like your outfit, you didn't work on it enough for this photo.

You're in better shape, though. Good job.
>>
File: recycling-photo.jpg (192KB, 1392x1240px) Image search: [Google]
recycling-photo.jpg
192KB, 1392x1240px
>>14684
Shorts just don't look aesthetically pleasing in the majority of ways normal people plan on dressing. Shorts are ugly as sin.

Consider buying a quality pair of blue jeans and starting there. If you do get a pair of jeans, make sure they are labeled "skinny". Not skinny as in sprayed on, but with legs that hug your calves, try them on and shoot for a look similar to this.
>Pic related

then for now, just buy regular shirts, with no graphics (yet) white, black, grey, and wear them with these jeans.
>>
>>14691
Let me clarify, if you get farther into fashion, you can wear graphic t's, for now focus on solid colors.
>>
>>14680
Good job anon.
If I was you I wouldn't care about clothes until I achieve my goals.
Keep the good work m8.
>>
congrats OP, how much weight lost?
>>
What are you going to do about height gains?
>>
>>14691
Look at the way those jeans accentuate their horrific lack of an ass. Terribly fitted.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.