[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Hello, I was wondering if this ran a little large"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 17

File: Untitled-2-700x269.jpg (6KB, 700x269px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-2-700x269.jpg
6KB, 700x269px
>"Hello, I was wondering if this ran a little large"
>"yo, man I tells you what, im be real with you. Its a little big fo sho."
>"okay... well I am still interested, just need to think on it."
>replies asking for a bunch of personal information
>Don't reply to him
>keeps sending me messages

Why are grailed users so fucking unprofessional and retarded? You can't act this retarded when trying to exchange thousands of dollars worth of shit.
>>
File: mad pepe.png (47KB, 325x275px) Image search: [Google]
mad pepe.png
47KB, 325x275px
I just recently started selling stuff on Grailed and I started to notice everyone on there is fucking retarded. Whether it be a dumbass sending an offer for me to accept then he just doesn't buy the item or they ask some dumb fucking questions for no reason and top it off with "ey man wanna do paypal invoice"
>>
>list something
>turn off "offers"
>"oh boy, a new message"
>"120"

Not even any "hello" or question mark or anything. I too am convinced Grailed is just 17 year old niggers and mexicans. Oh, also I have been paid with stolen/fraud'ed credit cards like 8 times on there already too. So tired of having to fight paypal cases. Fuck Grailed.
>>
>Bought a pair of shoes on Tuesday.
>Says on the page he'll ship them within 2 days
>Get a message on Friday saying he's going to ship them out
>Another message on Sunday "Okay they're shipped"
>No tracking number
>>
If the clothes you sell attract idiots maybe it's a sign to change your style? Wear stuff only patricians would be interested in.
>>
>>13574
This is true tho. If you're selling Balmain and Margiela then expect some truly stupid people to msg you.
>>
>>13574

im buying fucking yohji and issey breh
>>
I've only had one issue with grailed after buying 12 things, and it was really my own fault. Bought fake ricks (he had pics of a real pair), won the paypal case, kept his shoes

It's prob cause I don't sell anything, but grailed has been pretty chill to buy from

No tracking number isn't a problem for me

And also I'm the guy that lowballs people and then doesn't buy when/if they accept; I just wanna know I could buy it for that low lol
>>
First time on Grailed
>Trying to find a pair of Chuck II's
>Find a fucking good deal
>Ask the dude how long he has had them
>No reply
>Check 3 days later
>Listing has been removed

If it werent for this other dude who shipped a pair of boots like 20 mins after I paid I probably would have quit out of being butthurt.
>>
This is what you get for dealing in hype beast goods. You fuccbois deserve it.
>>
>When people intentionally hide signs of wear in their photos
>>
Recently made my first purchase on grailed. It was for an Acne Studios sweater.

>See sweater I've been wanting for ages at a really good price.
>Pictures of tags, etc. Legit.
>Send offer for the price the guy was asking
>Offer accepted like an hour later.
>"Hey thanks for buying I'll ship it out later tonight or tomorrow"
>Later that evening, get message "Hey I shipped it out earlier, heres your tracking number: XXXXXXXXXXXXX"
>Item arrives at my doorstep literally 3 days later.
>In perfect condition, just as described. Im very happy.

I guess I got really lucky lol
>>
>>13578
Shut the fuck up faggot they are like $50 max. Why are you looking for chucks on grailed in the first place

To the rest of you idiots with the most minor of problems - stop being a little bitch and you're here to buy clothes not fucking make friends
>>
>>13581
what sweater?
>>
>>13573
You complain because he sent it one or two days to late?
>>
>>13584
Im saying, why try to guarantee a delivery time when you really wont. Its not really an inconvenience for me, just try to be a little professional
>>
>>13580
Open dispute in PayPal, say not as described, ask for 20%-40% price returned, add photos, fuccboi seller either has to return or refund you that amount.
>>
>>13583
>you first
>>
>>13582
this
>>
File: 8WpVmsxoQXW2PcF0E2Fd.jpg (802KB, 2400x1600px) Image search: [Google]
8WpVmsxoQXW2PcF0E2Fd.jpg
802KB, 2400x1600px
>>
>sell jeans on grailed
>guy backs out 1 hour after buying
>2 month battle with paypal to refund him because of grailed's cut

>relist same pair of jeans
>guy asks for a fit picture after sending an offer
>send him a picture
>he says 'nvm sry'

>get offer on those jeans
>counter offer
>he counters
>accept his counter
>"shipping to the US included right?"
>yes
>backs out and doesnt reply

>list final home jacket
>get offer a few days after for 2/3 of my asking price
>follows up with 'if you hold it i can get some more money
>ok sure
>no reply
>hey man do you still want this jacket
>no reply
>>
>>13582
Because I was trying to find a good deal amd was looking everywhere and everywhere else was like $75. Plus if Im buying clothes I'd like to not get a stick up my ass in the process, which I can see you clearly dont mind with how this salty post is.
>>
File: IMG_3898.png (112KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3898.png
112KB, 750x1334px
Pics related. Keep in mind this took place over about a week and a half. And then I never got them. Had to charge back and he never responded and it took a week. Finally have my money and no shoes.

(1/5)
>>
File: IMG_3899.png (113KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3899.png
113KB, 750x1334px
>>13592
(2/5)
>>
File: IMG_3900.png (173KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3900.png
173KB, 750x1334px
>>13593
(3/5)
>>
File: IMG_3903.jpg (153KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3903.jpg
153KB, 750x1334px
>>13594
(4/5)
>>
File: IMG_3902.png (73KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3902.png
73KB, 750x1334px
>>13595
And then he deleted his grailed account and I couldn't message him. He had like 20 rep too which makes no sense. Did I make this dude have a meltdown?

(5/5)
>>
>>13570
can u do 50% asking shipping to bungaloo australia tracked overnight air mail dropped to my front door from a helicopter????

hey bro my money is transferring... what i reall mean is my mummy gives me allowance in a few days

fit pic????????

hey man i was wondering if this yohji item fits big?? can i get measurements i heard he makes his pants big

hey im 4'2" and 300 lbs how tall are you and how much do u weigh? will this size M fit me?

hey on close inspection with my microscope i found a small snag in the fabric in the seam of thea rmpit... i want fullr efund and no im not sending the item bac
>>
>>12360611
kill yourself
>>
>>13596
If he really was going through some shit then your behavior was fine. I dont see how asking for a product you paid for is that much of an "effort".
>>
>>13599
Yeah in retrospect I should have been way more upfront about it. I'm still fucking salty I didn't get my shoes :'(
>>
>>13600
On second thought, this whole thing looks sketchy.
>20 rep

>"You should be looking at my other items because i am posting many more items daily and there are going VERY QUICKLY
>"This is my first time doing this"
>Deletes accout

I could over speculating but unless it said there were from some other country or if theyre grammar is shit then might have been some Pajeet trying to scam you. Of course this is unlikely.
>>
>>13601
It seems like a pretty shitty way to scam. I got my money back and shit. Maybe next time Pajeet.
>>
>>13572
>Niggers and Mexicans

Statistically, YES!
>>
>>13574
Came to say this.
>>
>>12360611
what a load of junk
>>
>pay for item on paypal
>i don't have money for shipping
>>
>"DO NOT CONTACT ME WITH LOWBALL OFFERS"
>"I'M SERIOUS GUYS"
>"DON'T DO IT"

does anyone else feel very tempted to send a lowball offer after reading that?
>>
File: holdingbacklaugh.gif (450KB, 231x251px) Image search: [Google]
holdingbacklaugh.gif
450KB, 231x251px
>>13596
>didnt realize how much effort this would be, last time selling things..
>>
>>13607

I do every time
>>
grailed has failed. back to ebay I guess.
>>
>>13610
i would rather use ebay but i generally see things i want much more often on grailed
>>
>>13574
Only poor people use grailed

What the fuck are you guys expecting? What a shock, people who work at McDonald's and have to scrape and save for a pair of cheap $300 sneakers they put in shoe trees are retards, what an unexpected revelation
>>
File: fraudster.jpg (997KB, 1694x3765px) Image search: [Google]
fraudster.jpg
997KB, 1694x3765px
recently one buyer abused the paypal "item not as described dispute" to get a free refund of items out of buyer's remorse or what not.

>never left negative feedback on grailed
>just files a dispute a FULL WEEK after receiving the item (according to the shipment tracking)
>paypal sides with him

at least he didn't really stain the shoes in order to get his refund.
I've reported him on grailed with all evidence I could muster. I wonder if that's enough to ban him for fraudulent behaviour.
>>
>>13613
lol holy fuck
>>
>>13614
yeah. I'm wondering if I should just announce his user name in order to help prevent that from happening to other folks.
>>
>>13615

please do
>>
File: tmp_27207-Picture03631344730.jpg (194KB, 1694x1544px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_27207-Picture03631344730.jpg
194KB, 1694x1544px
>>13616
This guy.
Grailed is taking their sweet time answering my ticket, they haven't even reactivated the listing, so I get to keep the followers.
>>
>>13613
im not trying to be a dick, but im not sure i understand. he bought the shoes off you and then wanted to return them for a refund because he claims there were red ink stains on them? That doesnt seem unreasonable. it would seem like in order for them to decide in his favor he would have to provide photographic evidence of the stains, etc. Im just suprised they would side with him if he was just lieing.
>>
why the fuck do people buy used designer stuff..... if you can't afford the real thing, then stop wasting your money
>>
>>13619
>why the fuck do people buy used designer stuff

why the fuck would I spend $2000 on something new when I could get the same thing worn by someone else a few times but half the price? You are trolling if you don't see why. And the most important thing is grailed has some stuff you can only get their, you can't find everything you want new
>>
>>13617

John Cena? Who knew
>>
>>13570
Yeah this place is full of retards for sure, also their commision is beyond reasonable jewery, I just switched back to ebay.
>>
>>13608
For real. I gave you the address go to the fucking post office throw the shoes and a $20 at the attendant and you're done wtf.
>>
>>13618
Apparently PayPal just needs an expertise, they do not take actual photo proof. As long as the buyer brings along some official looking document, e.g. Something with the letterhead of a cobbler or shoe shop, they'll side with the buyer and even ignore the fact that the shoes came back all clean and pristine.
>>
>>13613
>FULL REFUND IN ORDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha what the fuck is his problem. is that his outraged customer act?
>>
>>13625
Not very credible, as he never bothered to give negative feedback - the first thing a legit raging buyer would do.
The transaction defaulted to 5/5 rating.
>>
>>13607
I do cause fuck em
>>
File: 1485849006380.jpg (179KB, 960x927px) Image search: [Google]
1485849006380.jpg
179KB, 960x927px
god damn I hate grailed userbase
>>
>>13581
yea this happened to me essentially
>Looking for new pairs of killshots
>find pair in my size for 110
>ask seller where they're coming from
>responds 2 hours later
>says if I'm in NY I'll get them thursday or friday
>buy them
>says he can ship them out tuesday
>ships them out monday
>they come thursday
11/10
>>
>buyer sends offer, saying paypal ready
>accept offer
>never reply
Fucking classic, gets me every time grailed.

I don't understand why they don't implement binding offers
>>
>lists something for an absurdly bloated prices
>LOW BALLERS WILL BE IGNORED AND BLOCKED

kek.
>>
>>13613
wtf did you get your shoes back?
>>
File: DSCF8724.jpg (270KB, 1100x1467px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF8724.jpg
270KB, 1100x1467px
>>12360611

Why is this sweater worth $80?
>>
>>13596

>Didn't realize how much effort this would be

Is this guy retarded? All you do is list your item, sell it, put the shit in a box and bubble wrap, and then ship it through Fedex or USPS.

WHY is it that hard for them to do a simple thing?
>>
>>13633
Made in Portugal
Good Screenprint quality
and overall quality also new
>>
>>13633
its not
>>
>>13570
because most of them are teenagers using their parents money
>>
>>13585
maybe they were too busy to send them because of some other ~professional~ commitment like a job
>>
File: Screenshot_20170331-222321.png (273KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170331-222321.png
273KB, 1440x2560px
>when professional courtesy breaks down

Fucking leafs
>>
File: 1490030466293.jpg (13KB, 138x128px) Image search: [Google]
1490030466293.jpg
13KB, 138x128px
>>13634
>ship it through Fedex or USPS.
>usps

Fuck the post office
>>
>>13575
margiela is goat tho
>>
>>13639
>wearing balmain
>>
who gives a shit? i like that its sort of unprofessional tbqh.
>>
>>13643

why fucboi?
>>
File: S7H1017T010_150_001.jpg (324KB, 1600x2370px) Image search: [Google]
S7H1017T010_150_001.jpg
324KB, 1600x2370px
>>13642

>not wearing balmain
>>
>>13632
Yes, last pic is the shoes he sent back, in the exact same condition as shown in the listing (plus the wear he added)
>>
>>13581
i've bought like 10 things on grailed, this is the average as long as you pay attention to pictures feedback etc.
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.