[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crop Tops on Men General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9

Will crops on men be in this year?
>>
>>13002
not enough people are willing to sacrifice looking like a homo for this to be a trend
>>
>>13003
I think part of that stigma comes from mostly women wearing them, not the shirts themselves. Most men are just afraid to go first, but will do it when they see enough other guys doing it.
>>
File: will-crop-top.jpg (80KB, 750x567px) Image search: [Google]
will-crop-top.jpg
80KB, 750x567px
>>
File: tumblr_lkl9rzeEVB1qc2ixgo1_1280.png (352KB, 654x455px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lkl9rzeEVB1qc2ixgo1_1280.png
352KB, 654x455px
>>13002
American Apparel used to sell a crop for men
>>
>>13003
assuming everyone has as fragile a masculinity as you do / caring what rando het girls think that much

I fuck with the silhouette. I'm not sure on length though. Some look good right below the pecs, others look better right above the navel.
>>
>>13007
lmao project much, i wasnt referring to myself. Youre kidding yourself if you think anyone other than gay people or famous people will wear crop tops in public
>>
I wore crop tops last summer
>>
>>13009
Thank you for your service
>>
>>13002
i don't have a girlfriend yet and i live in the south. so im not going to get beat up by drunk rednecks
>>
>>13007
>not caring about your masculinity
>not caring about what girls think
You bring up good points but I think OP is referring to heterosexuals wearing crop tops.
>>
i'm pretty sure shia labeouf done that alrealy
>>
>>13002
theyre already in
>>
I don't think the crops will be the problem.

It's gonna be the hypebeast brand logo boxers like the bape ones cudi is wearing, showing off underwear like a retarded nigger is making a return
>>
>>13015
>Implying your fat ass could pull this off

Dumbfuck
>>
>>13007
ahahahaha, you're such a fucking loser
>>
U can rock anything if ur fit and handsome and confident enough for it !!!
>>
File: IMG_20170319_224554_930.jpg (59KB, 524x524px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170319_224554_930.jpg
59KB, 524x524px
I bought a croptop for a gay club's "trashy" night, it was a great success and i got a lot of compliments on jt

i also wear it to the gym sometimes, cause its incredibly comfy and well-ventilated. i dont even get that many stares, cause compared to shit like the stringer vests bodybuilders wear a croptop is like a nuns habit
>>
>>13002
Kid Cudi is mentally ill. I would not look to him for future trends anon
>>
File: 2017-03-31 00.48.26.jpg (153KB, 530x530px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-31 00.48.26.jpg
153KB, 530x530px
>>13019

you can see the design better here
>>
>>13021
i wanna meet that dad
>>
>>13022
i wanna be that dad
>>
>>13021
DYEL faggot
>>
File: 2017-03-30_20.46.25.jpg (74KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-30_20.46.25.jpg
74KB, 1080x1080px
>>13024

yea i try my best. i just dont train arms or traps much so i dont look that good with clothes on
>>
someone post that pic of johnny depp in nightmare on elm street
>>
>>13025
>shit posture
>shit proportions
>legs ridiculously huge
>bad hair on head and chest
>>
>>13025
mate what the fuck is with your proportions holy shit
>>
>>13027

Guys like big legs, what can i say

I usually do shave also but my current squeeze prefers me fuzzy so i haven't shaved my body for a while.

but out of curiosity + because i am always open to advice, which bodyparts do you think I should focus? atm I focus on legs + back primarily, then chest, then arms.
>>
>>13029
>atm I focus on legs + back primarily
stop retard

if you at least want to be balanced train chest and core and arms

you're hunching and comically big legs with that scrawny body
>>
>>13021
jesus christ why would you wear it to the gym
or anywhere besides clubbing
srs, homos that flaunt it for everyone to see are really off putting
>>
>>13031

We-ell, the first time I wore it to the gym I had to. Id slept at another guy's house, and the gym was shutting early so I didnt have enough time to get home and change before working out.

But its an ultrabreathable top (obviously) and it was actually very pleasant to wear. Normally I finish a workout with my T-shirt drenched in sweat, but with my croptop I felt cool and chilled the entire time.

Plus its fun to flaunt yourself generally. Its not an exclusively homo thing. All the women at gyms wear yoga pants and all the roidheads wear stringers. The gym is a casual-ish place to show off, after all.
>>
>>13032
Do you really need to make reference to the various men you are fucking each time you post?
>>
>>13002
Damn--I'd fuck the shit out of Cudi

Too bad he's not gay :(
>>
>>13029
In my heterosexual opinion, (dont see any problem with your proportions or you hair, I'm hairy too)
keep focusing on upper body. Your legs and your glutes look good enough, now the rest of you has to catch up. I'd say chest should be your main focus for a couple months
>>
I hope so.
I have a pretty andro/skinny frame and desu it looks good on me.
>>
>>13019
U have a cute smile
>>
>>13002
It makes the straight part of me uncomfortable because I can see their belly button. It turns the gay part of me on quite a lot though.
>>
>>13002
crop tops are the best if I could i would wear all the time in summer suxs being hairy guy
>>
File: fffuckoff.png (4MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
fffuckoff.png
4MB, 3024x4032px
we're bringin em back boys
>>
where can i find mens crop tops on amazon?
>>
You remember that scene in Weird Science were Wyatt wears a crop top and panties? I still fap to it. We should bring back the crop top and also those really short shorts, but only cute guys are allowed to wear them.
>>
>>15688
I wear short shorts at the gym or jogging, but sadly it's not normie enough to wear everywhere. Crop tops could look great though, I'm confused how they went out of style.
>>
File: 20170401_141902-COLLAGE.jpg (175KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
20170401_141902-COLLAGE.jpg
175KB, 1024x1024px

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
Image Created2017:04:01 14:19:02
Image Height1024
Image Width1024
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.