[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

Is it okay to wear these if you're not in the "military"?
>>
>>9805291
People wear skating shoes and they've never picked up a skateboard in their lives so I think it should be okay to wear these without being in the military.
>>
>"military"
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>9805291
yeah i have a friend who wears shoes like this all the time just because hes poor and he wears the shoes to work and anything social
>>
>>9805291
shia labeouf-tier
>>
it looks pretty wonky if you've used to seeing military around
>>
No. You will be arrested and charged with impersonation of military personnel. Do not, I repeat DO NOT attempt military fits.
>>
>>9805498
If you wear badges and shit, not a pair of boots.
>>
>>9805505

actually you can wear whatever now. "stealing valor" is protected under the first amendment.
>>
>>9805498
>>9805505
Don't listen to either of these stupid faggots. No one is going to give you shit for wearing a pair of boots, unless you were being an obnoxious twat and actively trying to pass yourself off as being a member of the military. Hell, even if you wear mission patches that's acceptable.

People have better shit to do with their time than sit there 'call somebody out' for wearing an article of clothing. But if you are wearing nike boots, you're a dumbass because they're held together by cheap glue and fall apart within the first couple of months.

Unless you're fresh out of training, work a job that doesn't require you to move around alot or are in the Air Force (see my last response) most military people might just think you're a bit of a faggot.
>>
anyone who is/was/has been around military will think you look like an idiot.
also they arn't /fa/ if you're not military.
>>
>>9805548
hahaha you americans can actually get locked up for wearing costumes
land of the free
cheers
>>
>>9805291
whos going to stop you if its not?
i doubt anyone would like confront you
>>
I wouldn't even notice and I wear those boots all day at work.

I've actually never seen someone "stealing valor."
>>
>>9805291
there is no valor in being a soldier this day and age
killing random innocent people is not commendable
>>
I live in a military town literally right next to a military base and I wear boots like this all the time.

You won't fucking get arrested unless you go out in usmc camo and wear a fake name badge or something equally retarded.

a lot of my fits incorporate boots like this, and I've even worn an endless ammo camo button up and gotten away with it.

a store in my town actually sells authentic seal team patches and I have one on my backpack, nobody assumes I was/am/impersonating a SEAL.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>2015
>not having marauders
>>
>>9805617
But no one actual does it.
>>
whoaowha
>>
>>9805617
You can get arrested if you dress in a uniform of feign having been military in order to get bennies such as discounts, or free shit.
>>
>>9805291
As someone in the military (active duty USAF) anytime I see someone out of uniform and still wearing their boots they look like lazy asses and they don't go with anything. Acceptable if you're camping or hiking something since those nike boots are super light and the laces are 550 cord.
>>
>>9808465

This.

When I was in the navy if you wore your uniform boots with civvies you'd get ripped on for being cheap.

On the other hand some boots like old-school flight-deck and paratrooper boots look pretty sick. And I used to wear my uni boots to go out sometimes because I could only hold so much in my locker.
>>
>>9805839
these look dope. are they too bulky for skinnies?
>>
>>9808465
>>9808485
When I was in the Marine Corps we would just call you a faggot and/or a boot.
>>
>>9809738
idk, might be... mosltly cause i have them in Wide
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.