[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MFA Top of April

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

File: fZGCL0Cl.jpg (63KB, 452x640px) Image search: [Google]
fZGCL0Cl.jpg
63KB, 452x640px
I feel like there's too much hate towards MFA, and the hate comes when people post about the top of MFA monthly WAYWT and choose the worst photos.

So here, I chose a couple of my favorite photos.
>>
File: QwooJYX.jpg (403KB, 2448x1562px) Image search: [Google]
QwooJYX.jpg
403KB, 2448x1562px
2/5
>>
File: viSOr2X.jpg (1MB, 2592x3872px) Image search: [Google]
viSOr2X.jpg
1MB, 2592x3872px
3/5
>>
File: bokbLYn.jpg (858KB, 1667x2500px) Image search: [Google]
bokbLYn.jpg
858KB, 1667x2500px
4/5
>>
File: lHjOaJd.jpg (121KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
lHjOaJd.jpg
121KB, 640x640px
5/5
>>
>>>/leddit/
>>
mfa is infinitely better than /fa/

only good poster still around is strawtengu
>>
>>9802685
apart from the shirt everything is kinda sloppy n shit
>>
These people dress better than 99% of the people here.
>>
>>9802670
Shitty use of ripped jeans
>>9802671
dirty shoes that look like shit
>>9802677
fucking man bun.

If this is your benchmark for good fashion then you should definately fuck back off to mfa
>>
>>9802811
op here
i wouldnt say that.
we can handpick some pretty good fits given a month

the reason for a lot of the hate for MFA is because of all the newbies that post in WAYWT, which is the same reason why /fa/ looks bad, because of all the newfags in our WAYWT.
>>
>>9802811
why come here then?
>>
>>9802685
hate the jacket, hate creepers
4/10

>>9802677
good, if he wasn't 5'6"

>>9802671
that's one of our own

>>9802680
ugly cunt, dem disgusting legs
>>
>>9802817
you have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>9802671
The shoes ruin the whole outfit otherwise it would be a great fit
>>
>>9802821
0/10 post, the 1 in the post # should be a 2.
>>
>>9802811

4chan is an anonymous imageboard, things come and go

Besides there's no downvote / upvote, therefore no hugbox, therefore no circlejerk.

Stop comparing things that can't be compared. I rather post a fit on 4chan than anywehre else, because i'm sure to get an honest answer. As harsh and childish as the said answer will sound, who cares. If you can't handle the banter don't bother.
>>
>>9802671
op clearly has no clue what he is talking about
this is chilljin, one of ours

also all the other fits are shit
>>9802677
this had some potential, but it is clear that he's 2ft tall
>>
>>9802829
>therefore no circlejerk.
lol
>>
>>9802818
sure. there's no forum that has 100% good fits all the time, but i've recently noticed the quality of fits here has gone down quite a bit. let's hope it goes back up.
>>
When people shit on a fit because the person is short I wonder why I should ever bother being /fa since I am too.
>>
>>9802834

Never saw a circlejerk around a trip that wasn't the result of an obvious and pathetic samefag.
>>
>>9802670
Attempted edgy outfit, shit bottom half, passable top half.
>>9802671
Solid top, shit shoes.
>>9802677
This wouldn't be that bad but I don't feel the chelsea boots fit the rest of the aesthetic, nike sfb's would have worked a lot better.
>>9802680
meh
>>9802685
nah
>>
>>9802831
>this is chilljin, one of ours
pointing that out doesnt really matter. im not trying to make a point that any board is objectively better than the other. anyways, he still posts in mfa and takes advice from there.
>>
>>9802837

People still adopt a hivemind on 4chan and you're fucking delusional if you think otherwise. Every forum has some dumb meme or standard that gets parroted over and over again and anyone who expresses an opinion outside of the groupthink usually gets their thread shitposted into oblivion, just like people get their comments downvoted on reddit.

They're both forms of censorship, you can't prevent people from forming clubs/memes/culture.
>>
>>9802836
i've honestly hardened to fa's critique. just keep posting and stop caring about the shitposting

you'll learn to identify the good critique from the bad. besides, whats 4chan without a bit of shitposting?
>>
>>9802844

Indeed. But it's easier to think outside the box when everyone is anonymous and you don't have "tools" to bring down a post or an opinion, except samefag and shitposting of course.
>>
>>9802831
>chilljin, one of ours
You can't just claim ownership of a poster like that
>>
>>9802837
theo.
also do you not remember how /fa/ used to refer to itself as the /fa/ circlejerk because it was a massive circlejerk?
preferred it when it was like that tbh, there's nothing with with newfags, its the crossposters i dont like
>>
>>9802844
>some dumb meme or standard
this. but i dont really think there's much wrong with that
from a post from the archive:
/fa/ - mostly dark colours, parkas, white ocbds, common projects, cuffs, long coats, bomber jackets, raf simons, black jeans

mfa - brighter colour palette, red wings, clarks db, blue/white/pink/green/grey ocbds, nike x jcrew collab, slim-fit, chinos, indigo denim

ktt - chelsea boots, long coats (beige, navy black), light wash jeans, balenciaga arenas, leather riders, flannel shirts,

sufu - cav empt, relaxed fit, victorian-era leather shoes w/ orthopaedic soles tacked on, textures, undercover (more variation here than most because there are so many crossposters from other forums)

fuk - loose fit denim, raw denim, americana, our legacy, workwear, visvim, grenson, wool, olive trousers
>>
>>9802842
>takes advice from there.
No.
He just goes there to get dickridden hard, as most of /fa/ famous (ex) tripfags do: poet, theo,...
>>
>>9804821
what's wrong with crossposting?
>>
>>9804821
interesting
>>
even hough /fa/ has circlejerk and hivemind, there's nothing making your posts more or less visible like there is on reddit

even if u feel sad on /fa/ after no one replies to u, u know a bunch of ppl read your post lol.
it's bad because newfriends and shitposters can do whatever the f they want, but good because more egalitarian and gives unknowns a chance to shine

on reddit without upvotes u literally will get less visibility
>>
>>9806539
u need to be LOYAL to EFFAY, postin up dem DOPE FITS FEEL ME NIGGAA??
>>
http://imgur.com/a/eblCH

i didn't like 6, 12, 18, 26, 29, 30, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, and 43
>>
nobody wants to commit to /fa/

our best leave us after they get good

why the stigma smh
>>
>>9804821
out of all of the boards, i think /fa/ benefits the least to crossposters, and probably has the most

they share their uneducated opinions before they've lurked for more than 2 days and then will leave just as quickly for the new round to replace them
>>
>>9806753
yup
>>
>>9806716
Because people get jealous and drive them away.
>>
>>9806716
>our best leave us after they get good
i think most just give up or stop posting on fashion communities.
like whats the fucking point
>>
>>9806676

Exactly.
>>
>>9808365
No they don't... Poet still posts in reddit, timber tl twerk on unwoven, trunks sufu, qko hani on ct, void is the only one I can think of that actually doesn't post in any sites anymore
>>
>>9808388
Exactly. They're leaving 4chan because this place is a shithole. Even when good trips post here, they still get unnecessary shit from all the autistic fucks here.

Why would anyone want to stick around here tbh..
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.