[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fashion really is cyclical. British undercover police officer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: uc.jpg (101KB, 700x955px) Image search: [Google]
uc.jpg
101KB, 700x955px
Fashion really is cyclical. British undercover police officer buying crack from a local dealer, 1995.
>>
>red pants

NEVER EVER
>>
>>9784069
why not?
>>
Ur moms rly cyclical on my dick
>>
>>9784075
Because you look like a posh cunt.
>>
>>9784316
pleb detected
>>
>>9784308
HAHAHA got em
>>
>>9784075
Look like a Hurray Henry on is way to a beef and mustard party.

Actually, they only look shit because they go "Dear, I'm pushing the boat out today and wearing my red trousers!"

"Will you be reassessing your image?"

"Oh, god, no! I just thought I'd wear my red trousers with whatever shit check shirt and elbow-padded jacket I normally wear to lynchings. Now, where are my black shoes?"
>>
File: 4reF6zS.jpg (140KB, 540x730px) Image search: [Google]
4reF6zS.jpg
140KB, 540x730px
>>
>>9784062
the topknot was originally a thing done by hardcore fans in germany, except it was more at the back of the head like in this photo

also hardcore fans did the whole bomber jacket thing too
>>
>>9784436
Interesting.
>>
Why haven't fedoras come back in style?
>>
>>9784062

I actually remember Baresi.
>>
What's up Nathan.
>>
Who's the dealer and who's the cop?
>>
>>9784950
They have. They're not ubiquitous, but they're definitely more prevalent in fashion-forward wardrobes than they were two or three years ago.
>>
>>9785232

I think the black guy is the cop.
>>
>>9784950
Don't you mean why DID they? Because fuck they are some shitty hats.
>>
>>9785232
hmmm, whos face would they blur out? the undercover cop whos identity is supposed to be protected and kept secret? or the criminal whos face can be posted on every wanted poster and news?
>>
White chap is the undercover narc, there's a VICE article on it, it's an interview.
>>
>>9785301
ya wrong btw
>>
>>9784436

I can support his statement. The topknot was in vogue in the hardcore movement.

Ruffneck and all that.

I still feel a bit disappointed to see some of these elements coming back being worn by androgynous facebook childs, but that's the reality of things. They could at least get a buzzcut, fuck.
>>
File: tumblr_ljt6hviGNO1qiguseo1_1280.jpg (73KB, 633x488px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ljt6hviGNO1qiguseo1_1280.jpg
73KB, 633x488px
You guys are fucking dumb.

>implying the white guy is the criminal
>imolying the black guy is the cop

Ding dong nignog
>>
>>9785867
your from the US you don't understand ;)
>>
>>9785871
>your
based britbong education.
>>
File: any time.jpg (123KB, 508x593px) Image search: [Google]
any time.jpg
123KB, 508x593px
>people think he isn't the narc
>>
>>9785882
don't make me get my educational psychologist report out
>>
>>9785871
No, I'm not.
>>
>>9785920
then it'd be obvious the narc is the black guy
>>
https://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/inside-the-world-of-a-british-undercover-drugs-cop-729
>>
It's only cyclical because when people want to push it forward it's usually deemed "outsider" or "too weird/avant garde"
>>
>>9784062
>AT ANY TIME
What at any time, you crazy sign? WHAT?
>>
>>9784062
>>9784062
Which one is the dealer?
>>
>>9786459
IDK MAN IM BUGGIN
>>
>>9785232
>>9786463
https://www . vice.com/en_uk/read/inside-the-world-of-a-british-undercover-drugs-cop-729
>>
>>9786459
can u not see that symbol above the "at any time"

it means u cant park there

go see an eye doctor
nah better have someone take you there because you might not find your way
>>
>>9784062

That's what I said to my brother a few months ago.
Fashion is a cycle. With a few minor changes in acceptable clothe size or fit.
>>
File: zw-10.jpg (75KB, 500x433px) Image search: [Google]
zw-10.jpg
75KB, 500x433px
>>9784062
>hurr durr fashun is a cylce

no it's fucking not

show me a nigger dressed in pic related

show me someone draped in fucking furs

you fucking cant

fashion is not a fucking cycle, people fall back on shit of the past but it is not fucking cyclical
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.