[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

techwear general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 12

File: tumblr_mrsdbiPAQE1salbmfo1_500.jpg (77KB, 480x699px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mrsdbiPAQE1salbmfo1_500.jpg
77KB, 480x699px
also, what are ways to make techwear look feminine without it being completely ridiculous?
>>
>>9755766
The standard heavy, baggy shells but with tighter pants, see acronym's capes and pretty much their entire feminine line. It's about the sillouette.
>>
Don't, my dick won't be able to handle it.

>tfw no qt 3.14 gf to wear tech fits traversing the urban jungle with our augmented prosthetics.
>stuck with normie non augmented gf

Transhumanism when?
>>
How are these milsurp / tacticool shells?
I really need one because it is raining like hell atm where I live and at this point I don't have the money for a decent shell, even though I'm saving up for an acronym one.
Should I cop one of these? They're 80$ for windproof and waterproof, albeit provably not that breathable fabric. They look a bit baggy but I can provably size down. I do not like the velcro shit but I can provably remove those too.
>>
>>9755766

>completely ridiculous

post something that is because I don't know what you mean by this
>>
>>9756344
Probably that she doesn't want to look like a character from a anime or a videogame.
>>
File: parka and chestrigh.jpg (33KB, 467x749px) Image search: [Google]
parka and chestrigh.jpg
33KB, 467x749px
>>
>>9756372

you didn't clear it up at all

just post a picture
>>
>>9756319
majority of these jackets run extremely big and are never form fitting, just be warned
>>
It's hard to target inspo without knowing exactly what kind of femme vibe you want to give off, OP, but I'll post some later.

Right now have some Issey Miyake Pleats Please. Luxe poly jersey with heat-formed pleats.

>>9756319
Milsurp is usually good and tacticool is usually bad, but it's all context.

Link us?
>>
File: image.jpg (815KB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
815KB, 2592x1936px
https://www.grailed.com/listings/94022-columbia-columbia-black-rainjacket

Check it
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 236x354px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 236x354px
>>9756344
This is p feminine but it's p ugly to me so I'm just trying to find a way to be feminine and tech at the same time

P much thinking about pleated skirts w/ tights or sheer tights or maybe the picture posted
>>
>>9757376
Nike skirts are one of the many things I wish I could wear as a boy
>>
File: Y3 Quasa vs Adidas Tubular.jpg (212KB, 1050x570px) Image search: [Google]
Y3 Quasa vs Adidas Tubular.jpg
212KB, 1050x570px
How's the Y3s for Techwear?

How about the Adidas Tubulars for a brokenigga edition?
>>
File: AtnIdaa.jpg (141KB, 747x1121px) Image search: [Google]
AtnIdaa.jpg
141KB, 747x1121px
Pros
>Qasa's are pretty much designed to fit the techninja aesthetic, you'll see these on a lot of great fits
>they're surprisingly confortable, the stretch fabric makes it a breeze to put on / take off and throughout the day you just feel like you're wearing a second pair of socks
>surprisingly versatile, you can wear the all black ones with other fits other than just techwear
>they're an attention getter, people will stare depending on the places you frequent

Cons
>Sole is shit, I would never even try to fucking drive with these on
>it's a bit hard to run with these due to the awkward sole
>they aren't designed for harsh weather conditions (cold, rain, snow), so either get good socks or you're gonna have to handle cold, wet feet
>don't wear these with tights/tight pants, they look too bulky, you look like you have clown shoes on

I've had a triple black pair for about 6 months or so now, no regrets whatsoever. I wear these throughout the summer with a pair of techy joggers and a tee and sometimes during winter on warmer days alternating between these and a nice pair of boots (on colder / wet days).
>>
>>9757558

Both shit.
>>
File: 1423534171670.jpg (231KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
1423534171670.jpg
231KB, 400x600px
>>9757376
reminds me of this

>>9757558
qasas are the comfiest shoe i have ever worn, seriously. buy them. can't speak for the toobs.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
>>9757275
This is what I found, these look like shit but they are waterproof / windproof, plus they have waterproof zippers, no branding, I could provably get a cool patch to put on these. I'm only worried that they'll fit like absolute shit even if I size down.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Men-Tactical-Jacket-Hard-Shell-Sport-Outdoor-Military-Waterproof-Windproof-Coat-/281360788048?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item418268ea50

My other option would be getting a decent ecwcs with a good looking pattern like pic related. Should I just get one of these for now or risk and cop the black tacticool hardshell?
>>
File: 1417158572827.jpg (551KB, 1280x1789px) Image search: [Google]
1417158572827.jpg
551KB, 1280x1789px
bump
>>
>>9755766
>>
>>9757558
huaraches are more robust, you can actually train and run in them, they're cheaper and disposable and they have a very similar silhouette with a larger variety of colorways
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.