[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

effay drugs thread?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 203
Thread images: 24

File: adderall-dubcomusic-com.jpg (581KB, 2580x1378px) Image search: [Google]
adderall-dubcomusic-com.jpg
581KB, 2580x1378px
effay drugs thread?
>>
Nicotine.
Smoking cigarettes are heffay
>>
>>
amphetamines
>>
I did heroin for years and it is not half as effay as people think. I pretty much turned into the worst person (which could be pretty effay) and looked like SHIT all the time.

When I was doing coke, tho, that was a different story.
>>
File: tao-dead.gif (396B, 52x52px) Image search: [Google]
tao-dead.gif
396B, 52x52px
high tier
>stims
>tobacco
>psychs
>ecstasy

mid tier
>alcohol
>benzos

shit tier
>cannabis
>opiates
>>
2-(1-phenyl-1-(3,4-dichlorophenyl)methyl)-2-piperidine
>>
>>9708251
In most cases, the image of doing a drug like that is far more fashionable than the reality.

This applies to nicotine, too, by the way. The image of smoking is cool, but most people won't want to be around you when you're smoking and if you smoke a lot you'll smell bad. If you're going to be doing drugs of any kind, please do so responsibly. Know how much you can take and how much of you partaking that others around you can take.
>>
>>9708204
popular drugs in order from cool to less cool (unpopular research chems are cooler tho)

Coolest
>cocaine, especially expensive, purer cocaine
>prescription stims (adderall)
>cigarettes (marlboro reds specifically unless you're smoking to be cool)
>heroin
Pretty cool
>benzos
>alcohol (unless you're a dirty fat sweaty chav in a tight fitting paisley polo shirt from primark)
>mdma powder/crystals
>ketamine, LSD, generally intense psychs/dissociatives
>laughing gas

Least cool
>weed (you can still be cool if you smoke weed but if thats all you do and you talk about it all the time you're the opposite of /fa/)
>ecstasy pills
>shrooms

heroin isn't actually cool though it will kill you and if you're not famous you won't even be a cool dead person
>>
>>9708322
>ketamine, LSD, generally intense psychs/dissociatives
shrooms are "intense psychs"
>>
>>9708322
I agree with your view of weed but using MDMA not just for partying is pretty fa.
>>
>>9708204
is doing lean effay ?
>>
>>9708204
Before my surgery, the doctor told me to take 40 mg of Valium. That shit was amazing. I'm glad I didn't get a refill because I could see myself getting addicted.
>>
File: trill.jpg (19KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
trill.jpg
19KB, 300x225px
fucked up on these right now
>>
File: V2t0RL8.jpg (74KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
V2t0RL8.jpg
74KB, 612x612px
>>9708204
lsd and alcohol
>>
>>9708359
and whippets too
>>
>>9708316
this.
>>
>>9708316
>If you're going to be doing drugs of any kind, please do so responsibly.
this may be true of most people but if you have a family history of addiction, something that should be rather easy to suss out btw, you should not be fucking with a lot of these drugs, not even weed if bodily and mental health are concerns. just about the only thing you might get away with doing fine are psychedelics like lsd and psilocybin since their potential for abuse is so low. you should absolutely stay away from things like opiates, which because of their nature will most definitely fuck your shit up. opiate addicts have a relapse rate of like 90%!
>>
>>9708295
opiates are /fa/ asf, what you mean?
>>
Diet pills
>>
>>9708322
heroin will kill you if you are retarded and OD but that shit is a preservative otherwise....people can be heroin addicts for like 50 years
>>
amphetamines aren't fa in the slightest
I took adderall basically everyday for a year. It just turns you into a huge faggot who never shuts the fuck up and goes on and on about shit no one else cares about in the slightest. And then you rage like a little bitch when someone tells you to shut up. I can't stand being around anyone who takes it now, and I don't even believe ADD exsists anymore, it's just an American invention to pump lazy kids full of hard drugs.
All I do anymore is drink, and take the occasional opioid/benzo.
Anything else (aside from occasionally smoking weed) makes you an idiot.
Only other recreation drug with any work is MDMA for post traumatic stress disorder so you can revisit the trauma under guide of a psychiatrist.
>>
>>9708408
projecting
also, try and read some studies about add you illiterate idiot, adderall has obviously done you little good in regards to studying
>>
>>9708204
fuck these threads.
>>
L-Theanine - like chugging a gallon of green tea if you take it with caffeine its amazing for focus
>>
>>9708341
Only when you're sad
>>
>>9708482
Studies? Like the ones that show that ADD exists basically no where outside the United States? And how there's no cases of ADD until 1970 when psychologists "discovered" it.
It's literally psychologists calling a certain personality type a disorder. There's always been overactive kids who don't pay the best attention in class and don't enjoy doing homework. Pumping them full of speed until they become a boring sack of shit personality-less robot, but start doing their homework is a good solution though.
>>
how much alprazolam mixed with 80 proof would be lethal for someone weighing 155 pounds
>>
>>9708543
Drug overdoses usually fail. By the way no doctor would give you a month supply if that amount of medicine were lethal
Source: career in healthcare
>>
>>9708295
>cannabis shit tier and tabcacco high teir

lmao that shit taste.
>>
Cocaine is pretty /fa/
>>
>>9708648
le smoke weed everyday dude XDDDD
>>
>>9708633
luckily there are other ways to get your hands on prescription pills
>>
>>9708676
Go back to /b/
>>
File: image.jpg (124KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124KB, 576x1024px
I've been rolling on MDMA for the past 2 months. I've probably had over 25 capsules in span. It's the only way I can forget about her bros ;_;
>>
>>9708668
>implying I said anything remotely close to that
>>
>>9708703
Enjoy your fucked brain bro. MDMA damage is perminant
>>
>>9708204
I usually smoke marlboro reds and they're my favorites but is there a more /fa/ brand of cigarette I can buy?
I dont really like rolling fags either.
>>
>>9708668

Weed is effay as long as you don't brag about it, tard. Don't make people say things they didn't
>>
>>9708204

does adderall/vyvanse increase depression?
>>
>>9708745

All white cigarettes, like Dunhill.
>>
>>9708703
LMAO. Literally destroying your brain dumbass. How do you even get addicted to mdma? It's honestly shit. And I've had per straight fucking moon rocks lab tested.
>>
>>9708745
It's not cool to smoke to be cool, smoke cigarettes you enjoy the feel of, I love how Marlboro reds feel and taste but there are some nice camels and luckys too
>>
>>9708754
Ah alright, kinda hard to find those about but I'll keep an eye out for them
My mates usually smoke Embassy kings and offer me trades for one or two of my reds, think they're an alright brand?
>>
>>9708295

>Psychs

>effay in any fucking way

Bahahahahahaha. Go book your trip to Burning Man faggot.

Real tiers:

Elite:

>Cocaine
>Nicotine

High:

>Ketamine
>prescription stims
>benzos

Mid:

>alcohol
>heroin (fallen from "elite" in the 90s)

Low:

>420 blaze it

Kill yourself:

>acid, shrooms, any other hippie drugs
>>
>>9708774

Forgot

Low:

>mdma
>opiates

Both pleb shit
>>
>>9708774
>he doesn't realize every artistic person ever has used psychs

Honestly retarded. Enjoy your addiction.
>>
>>9708751
it drains you of dopamine and norepinephrine
>>
>>9708204
adderall actually helps me but i've found that it causes acne. can anyone here suggest an alternative? my problem is slight anxiety/depression and lack of motivation. I find excercise helps, and caffeine, but nothing worked like adderall. I just can't take it without it giving me fuckin bumps on my face. Only thing in the world that does that to me. Advice? Pls, thx
>>
>>9708783
>every artistic person

Aka every burn-out community college townie
>>
>>9708780
>>9708774
What about speed, salvia and DMT?
>>
File: 1397948977208.jpg (12KB, 188x196px) Image search: [Google]
1397948977208.jpg
12KB, 188x196px
>>9708766
That's true, I honestly don't even like smoking m8 but I just do you know?
Feels a bit funny just standing about staring at my phone or something, just feels right having a fag.
>>
>>9708788

Modafinil could help you. Doesn't have nearly the euphoric/motivational effect of addy but it's a decent mellow alternative.

There's no such thing as magic though, if you want the GOAT effects of addy you have to deal with the terrible terrible comedown and side effects
>>
>>9708788
Kombucha gives me the best Ritalin-like buzz EVER
No idea why
>>
>>9708793
>Steve Jobs. Bill Gates.
Would you like me to continue. I don't believe they're magically but once or twice a year is a nice refreshing punch in the gut of reality.
>>
>>9708796

Salvia and DMT would fall in the hippie drugs bucket (so kill yourself tier).

I would say speed is solidly mid tier, though it was higher back in the day
>>
>>9708722
>>9708746
>Degenerate pot heads think weed is effay

Yeah no, fuck off.
>>
>>9708808

Yes because Bill Gates is the epitome of fashion
>>
>>9708824

not >>9708808 but you do realize that creativity isn't only in fashion, right?
>>
>>9708802
Thanks, yeah i heard modafanil can also have the same side effect but appears to be the best alternative.
>>9708807
someone i know actually makes their own but i still haven't gotten around to trying it. maybe now's the time. thanks for the heads up
>>
File: 1419887929046.jpg (14KB, 155x202px) Image search: [Google]
1419887929046.jpg
14KB, 155x202px
when u see weed addicts try to say weed is effay lmao
>>
>>9708204

oh god this so much

> started taking this shit
> suddenly I feel like fucking rain man but without all the autism
> feel no hunger and lose 50 pounds in less than 2 months
> wasn't even fat before, but definitely not effay
> now I can wear whatever tight ass pants I want
> always asking myself "what would danny brown do"
> sold all my old clothes, never looking back
> grades are shooting way up from manic productivity sessions
> so much motivation to go after internships now
> watching all my competition get comfortable and plateau on boring shit

Addy is literally magic in the form of a pill. When are countries going to start making super soldiers out of this shit?
>>
>>9708793
Brian Wilson
Syd Barrett
Terence Mckenna
Aldous Huxley
Francis Crick
to name a few
>>
>>9708807
where to get outside of nyc
>>
File: tumblr_muoa85oVJ51r1arpmo1_1280.png (730KB, 930x562px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_muoa85oVJ51r1arpmo1_1280.png
730KB, 930x562px
>>9708703
same, but md helps me talk to other girls at least

i'm not too worried about longterm damage, i'm not too interested in longterm
>>
>>9708824
Literally every musician and most fashion designers and even painters have taken psychs.
>>
File: kombucha.65f21173341.w400.jpg (31KB, 620x388px) Image search: [Google]
kombucha.65f21173341.w400.jpg
31KB, 620x388px
>>9708866
hahahahahahahah dude seriously? they sell kombucha at any health food store with a fridge
I live in the middle of nowhere and can get it from like 5 different places
Probably the most prominent brand
>>
>>9708855
enjoy it until the addiction, inevitable side effects and tolerance gets you.
>>
w2c adderall in the uk?
>>
my personal list

>Best
Benzos
LSD
adderall
amphetamines
Dissociatives

>Decent
alcohol
opiates

>wouldn't do them with someone elses body.

coke. all the people I have ever met who do coke are fat, unintelligent, narcissistic, hateful dingbats.

Heroin. Everyone I know who did this drugs has had their life curb stomped into shambles.

Weed.- makes me feel manic, stupid, and uncomfortable.
>>
File: amsppouch.jpg (16KB, 337x300px) Image search: [Google]
amsppouch.jpg
16KB, 337x300px
>>9708745
rolling your own is the most effay
>>
>>9708885

I'm already starting to hit that wall with tolerance, honestly. But I don't want to increase because my weight is good and I don't wanna replace all my basics again. I'm considering trying something else like strattera to level me out, or maybe just upping my caloric intake to balance the increased metabolism.

Either way life was a lot worse before I went on it, so fuck it, I guess I'm on that stim life now.

>>9708893

If it's anything like America, just see a doctor. Street adderall is a ripoff. I get entire bottles of 25mg for $7 with my health insurance, and here in the US a single 10mg pill is usually $3. Even if you're a richfag, that math is whack.
>>
Effay tier:
> cigarettes
> coffee
> powder coke
> heroin
> prescription stims and opiates

Pretty normal tier:
> alcohol
> benzos
> MDMA
> ketamine

Highschool tier:
> weed
> DXM
> "vaping"

Joe Rogan fan tier:
> LSD
> mushrooms
> DMT
> mescaline

Ratchet and redneck tier:
> crack
> meth
> huffing
> benadryl
>>
>>9708924
spot on.

end of discussion.
>>
>>9708877
longterm becomes shortterm eventually man.

you are diving head first into a lifetime of regrets
>>
>>9708295
>stims top tier
>downers low tier
What are you, a half-retarded faggot? This world is too much to bear for anyone smarter than average joe. Stims don't exactly counteract those feelings.
>>
>>9708746
the worst is the "look like barbie smoke like marley" kinds of girls. That is my cousins favorite thing to say
>>
Ketamine is most effay because it's fucking impossible to find right now

I say this, I've just done a fat line

Be jelly, fuckers
>>
Everyone saying kiddie drugs like Adderall is either Tao Lin or a faggy liberal arts student. Please discuss your autism medications somewhere else.
>>
>>9708924

This would be fucking perfect if heroin didn't literally destroy your life quicker than most of the things on that list. But I guess that doesn't necessarily disqualify it from being "effay," only that I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Also being dead and/or stuck in rehab is a pretty hard to pull off. Some people manage though, just make sure you're famous before that happens.

Still pretty accurate though.
>>
>>9708813
>calling others degenerates
>swearing
>>
why would you ruin your health
>>
>>9708793
>burn-out
Psychedelics don't make you addicted or "burnt out", you fucking mongoloid.
>>
>>9708336
there's something inherently uncool about shrooms, can't put my finger on it, i tried them but they seemed just like a shitty acid and it felt very much like a hippy stoner drug
>>
You should try anything I supppose.

Coke is apparently fab, but I hated it.
Alcohol, ok.
Pills(xtc,2cb) but good x so rare.

anyways, in my teens I looved speed, only drug I miss, it's kinda tacky I guess. But yeah, I used to get lots for free cause here it's so cheap and easy to get candy(even real good coke). But partying gets lame, kinda want to quit smoking and drinking too now. Haven't had anything messing up my brain for 5 years.
>>
>>9708388
Being a decrepid old junker isn't very effay
>>
>>9708972

hahahahahahahahahaha

> muh coke lines are more effay because it's expensive and I saw it in movies
> muh heroin addiction is the same as actually dressing heroinchic r-r-right

stay pleb
>>
>>9708976
>Some people manage though
Yeah, like 70% of heroin users, meaning most of them.
>>
>>9709003

Maybe I'm just drinking the media kool-aid then, I myself have never done heroin. I just some people that fucked up their lives on it, whereas everything else in the effay tier was stuff that's pretty easy to control.
>>
>>9708862
All shit or overrated except for Brian Wilson.
>citing the worst Pink Floyd member
>citing a guy who only wrote about drugs
>>
>>9708994
Dat projection
>I make unhealthy decisions because strangers on a Chinese cartoon website told me to
>>
File: U2QI8zn.png (483KB, 593x444px) Image search: [Google]
U2QI8zn.png
483KB, 593x444px
>>9708937
my lifetime is already a lifetime of regrets lol
>>
File: 1406997615074.png (1MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1406997615074.png
1MB, 1024x768px
Is LSD effay? I'm thinking about taking some alone, but I don't want to end up accidentally killing myself or some shit.
>>
File: DIIV.jpg (92KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
DIIV.jpg
92KB, 640x640px
>>9708204
>heroine
>>
This might be the worst thread in the history of this board.
>>
>>9709030
hahaa
>>
>>9709030
Lsd doesn't make you kill yourself retard. When you get some don't put it under your tongue. Swallow the tab so you know it isn't fake. Only real acid will work if you swallow it. Also listen to some nice tunes.
>>
>>9709030

Nigga do not take it alone

Seriously
>>
>>9708980
i'm sorry little anon )):

did he hurt your feelings by saying mean words?
remember to have parents permission before going online (:
>>
>>9709063
hella triggered

you'll reply to my post too
>>
>>9709027

you're in a drug thread calling stims kiddie shit

you're either trying to be hardcore or just top memeing m8
>>
>>9709057
LSD is most bioavailable sublingually
also you will get a gassy/cramp sensation if you swallow the blotter
>>
My tier: Lithium

Social Tier: Nicotine mainly when drinking
Drinking just about whenever if you're with the right company
Weed casually and depending on the type of day, if you're from California like me then it's as common as a cigarette
Cocaine if there's a party
Narco or downers if there's nothing to do
Heroin addiction isn't effay but having some experience with it is
Ecstasy is never effay and has no effect on me
LSD and shrooms are effay if you have the right trip otherwise its boring and makes you feel stupid
Adderall is effay if you're prescribed otherwise lol what
>>
>>9709091
Yes but if you don't know if your acid is real or not you should swallow so you won't have die on nbomes.
>>
>>9709085
In truth I prefer to stay clean, but it bugs me when teens try to say that taking drugs literally given to children is 'hard' or 'effay' or whatever they want to call it. Bragging about drug use in general is for tools if you're anyone but a rapper.
>>
>>9709125
I agree with this mostly
having a minor benzo problem is pretty /fa/ lets be honest
>>
>>9709154
Benzos are for queers. Shit drug
>>
>>9709125
Lithium is a kinda dangerous, dude
As in, unless you're getting regular bloodwork, you shouldn't take it at all
That shit'll land you in the hospital or on dialysis
>>
>>9709157
yeah but if you're taking them recreationally just to get through the day because you're so depressed ur doing something right
>>
>>9709162

Don't worry it's for my bipolar 2 and actually helps

If I'm drunk enough I can easily become manic
Plus too much cocaine gives me mad anxiety now otherwise it helps a lot
>>
>>9709126
Or you could buy from a well-established vendor whose product has been GC-MS verified.
>>
>>9709169

Having a lot of friends who had some sort of benzo addiction or problem I will say they were all generally effay

and or cool people in general minus when they were going downhill
>>
>>9709180
Yah I agree. I'm just saying most people don't do that.
>>
>>9709146

I agree dude, I would never brag about my drug use to other people, but having some life experiences can add character and the thread is really just a joke on how drugs are perceived by society.

I would never call adderall hard, but that being said, it really shouldn't be given to children (I've seen it happen before and stims stunt growth and really fuck up developing bodies) and taking it without a prescription can fuck some people up worse than coke. Calling it autism pills just makes you look like a tryhard.

So in other words, if this thread isn't funny to you, consider a palewave thread. You seem like you could use some loosening up.
>>
>>9708855
>"what would danny brown do"
Top kek. Sounds like a good feel anon, just be careful alright?
>>
File: crying laughing.jpg (19KB, 480x292px) Image search: [Google]
crying laughing.jpg
19KB, 480x292px
>on adderall right now
>tfw no xanax connect
>>
>>9708511
Stuff works really well but if you have any anxiety I wouldn't suggest using it. L-theanine made me have panic attacks n shit if I took too much of it, and/or too much caffeine as well. It also made my mouth super dry which can be pretty un-effay.
>>
>>9708703
who is this
>seamon demen
>cum bum
>nut butt
>jack rack
>cum garage
>jizz dumpster
>skeet rag
>>
Etizolam is the only /fa/ drug atm.
>>
File: 1428904819413.png (278KB, 918x839px) Image search: [Google]
1428904819413.png
278KB, 918x839px
>>9708204
>>
How do I join the pills master race if I'm in the uk? Its hardly as if they're selling the things in Boots.
>>
>>9709423
the thing about pills is it's as easy as swindling your doctor into writing you a prescription
>>
>>9709433
So what would I do, just complain I can't concentrate for long periods at a time and bob's your uncle?
>>
where can i buy adderall
>>
>>9708703
Stop doing things like that
>>
>>9708648
Pot is for juveniles and niggers.
>>
>>9709516
You must love it then.
>>
>>9709468
nice anon, nice
>>
list

god tier
>vyvanse
>k
>oxy

high tier
>beans(don't overuse, no one likes a depressed f/g talking about the upcoming music festival)
>xan

mid tier
>nicotine
>blow
>g
low tier
>rooms
>tabs
>loud
>alcohol
>>
>>9709003
Depends what you mean by manage.
Honestly, I think you're just a poser but "managing" doesn't mean not becoming a hopeless, homeless junkie. It's still going to financially ruin you.
>>
>>9708295
>Benzo
>mid
>in a society where social retardation is commonplace.

ISHYGDDT
>>
>>9708374
Seriously.
Why do people have such shit taste?
>>
drugs aren't very /fa/ to begin with. a seldom use benzos and mdma is pretty /fa/. anything else and you look like a degenerate.
>>
>>9709638
>use benzos
lmao are you yung lean
>>
File: young_usage_rates_marijuana.png (27KB, 495x310px) Image search: [Google]
young_usage_rates_marijuana.png
27KB, 495x310px
>>9709516
Whites and lack use marijuana at similar rates.
Whites youths use marijuana more than black youths.
Also
>>>/pol/
>>
>>9709708
>18-25
Most whites grow out of it after they hit 25.
>>
>>9709563
agree with this except for MDMA, that shit is fuccboi tier
>>
>>9708924
>cigs and coffee seem way to basic to me, just an opinion
>coke
only old people do coke where I live
>heroin
mostly a homeless drug, injecting is pretty awkward and not very fa.

this leaves per stims n opiates, the only drugs I believe are truly fa af. pills are the pinnacle of drugs.
>>
>>9709789
besides using green text wrong, you are completely right
>>
>>9709789
first off heroin is an opiate

second, you can smoke and snort H, no need to inject.

In terms of methods of use and how effay they are:

>godtier
nasal
rectal

>okay tier
oral

>u dun goofed tier
injecting
>>
>>9709811
>rectal
>>
>>9709820
>not getting the most out of your drugs by absorbing them through your rectum

Seriously though, in terms of economy (i.e. hours of fun per gram used), intensity and comfort, rectal is the best way to go for a lot of things. If you like MDMA and are prone to vomiting on the come up, putting it in your butt is a great way to bypass that, for example.
>>
>>9709844
That's some shit some poor fags do. Just buy more drugs you degenerate.
>>
are vicodin and vyvanse fa?
>>
File: effay1.jpg (607KB, 1469x1469px) Image search: [Google]
effay1.jpg
607KB, 1469x1469px
my list
>>
>>9709861
>pills
ight man
>>
>>9709856
vicodin yes

>housecore
>>
>>9709861
Dang OP managed to avoid being listed on the shit list
>>
File: OPI addiction chart.jpg (158KB, 930x612px) Image search: [Google]
OPI addiction chart.jpg
158KB, 930x612px
>all these stage 1ers
>>
>>9709844
it's not entirely safe though. you'd be messing around with very sensitive muscle tissue and introducing your body to chemicals that would normally be broken down and neutralized by your digestive system. that is potentially very dangerous.
>>
>>9709924
>UEEAAAEEERRGHH IM FUCKING RETARDED
-You, 2015
>>
>>9709939
He's not wrong dumbass. Look at people almost dying from but chugging.
>>
>>9709949
They do, but not because of his reasoning.
>>
>>9709891
this is pretty tru for people with shit morals and bad self control. it's not just opiates. I have friends that use cocaine daily, and even a few that fiend over weed. drugs + shity childhood seem to always have bad outcomes.
>>
>>9710010
You're a stage 1. Aren't you?
>>
>>9709766
And at that point whites and blacks use Marijuana at a similar rate.
>>
>>9710033
straight edge. I have watched to many of my friends destroy their lives. use to do molly, blow, adi and smoke cigs but very seldom.
>>
>>9709891
>got prescribed like 40 percocet while my toe was broken
>took most of them
>didn't feel any desire to keep taking them after daily use for close to a month

feels safe man
>>
>>9710076
Only at a certain age.
>>
>>9710084
Did you nod?
>>
Always wanted to smoke with a pipe, unfortunately it's fedora as hell.
>>
File: gofundme.jpg (64KB, 575x1024px) Image search: [Google]
gofundme.jpg
64KB, 575x1024px
>>9710103
it was my first opiate experience so I wasn't really sure what to expect. I was pretty intolerant at first so I'd take like 10mg and KO after 10 minutes just chillin in bed with my dog (he was very comforting). then after a while seein as it was my right big toe and I couldn't drive anyways I was just cruisin on em throughout the day to keep the pain down but I stopped feeling high off em after like a week and a half cause I didn't up the dosage. I ended up having like 10 left over.

it was chill though one night me n a few friends all took em and played magic the gathering like some nerd shits but all wavy
>>
>>9710118
u should try snuff tobacco like a northern europe mountain man

although I think u get more high from the brain cell loss from sneezing so much than from the tobacco itself
>>
>>9710124
You're only going to crave your next hit if you're depressed/insomniac/anxious/stressed OR properly nodded.
>>
>>9708703
>takes MDMA to get over an ugly bitch
>>
>>9710140
yeah I was doin pretty well for myself at the time besides having a broken toe so I really only wanted more percs when I was in pain. broke my fucking big toe in 3 places it never healed the same lel

after light use of benzos I can say those are overrated too unless you're actually having anxiety. Vyvanse is my recent favorite script drug though.
>>
>>9710165
Alright fair enough, just don't use that "I wont get addicted this time" mentality, please if you ever get some opis again.
>>
>>9710178
I'm from the Northeast US where opiates and now heroin in particular are an absolute epidemic, just a couple weeks ago someone I know died of a heroin OD. I've heard tons of stories about it, my cousin even was on the nod for a while and she was enrolled in one of the best schools in Boston. I have no interest at all in using opiates for fun, cause it's not fun lol it just puts you into a REM-less sleep where you don't move and makes your shit bind up. lame drugs that people fall for and let Al Qaeda win
>>
Clonidin 0.2 mg, gets me pretty chill
>>
File: 1425984523645.jpg (47KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1425984523645.jpg
47KB, 300x300px
>>9708204
Eat shit OP. I'm so sick of people without ADHD taking prescription stimulants. All it does is make people think my disorder is less legitimate. fuck off. As someone who takes it everyday to feel like a normal fucking person its hardly this ultra insecure bullshit pandered on here called "effay"
>>
>>9710338
cry me a river
>>
>>9709300
L theanine doesn't trigger anxiety in virtually all cases. caffeine was probably doing it to you, or the minor withdrawal from it
>>
>>9710338
u sure are excited about what other ppl put in their body
>>
I just ordered 100g of Banisteriopsis caapi and 100g of Psychotria viridis on eBay

am I /fa/ yet
>>
File: bodydonation.webm (3MB, 480x320px)
bodydonation.webm
3MB, 480x320px
>>9710372
>>9710361
do you also like when people ruin your image? make you look like you're just "lazy"

this happens amongst those with chronic pain, panic attacks, etc. A bunch of retards who dont have these problems take the meds for them without the need, and do something fucking dumb, and all of the sudden, "pillz r evil!, homeopathy, you don't need pills, ur just addicted!" to people with legitimate problems and you fucking morons minimize all of that because you're just fucking faggots.

Amph. salts are already expensive as shit, and theres a huge stigma about adhd, all your going to do is cause some sensationalist media to pick up on your "recreation" of schedule 2 drugs, and work to get them banned.

>excited
more like pissed. sorry i like to enjoy my life and be able to hold a thought for more than a minute
>>
>>9708756
kek, moon rocks

yeah okay bud, hope you enjoyed your methylone
>>
>>9710403
implying i'm going to read all this babble
>>
I'm on a choline/noopept regime

caffeine/vaped nicotine

I don't like weed or coke and heroin makes you dependent which isn't cool
>>
>>9710421
stay a retard then, enjoy oxidative stress because you don't shit
>>
>>9710425
being a slave to your vices is literally the only thing thats cool anon
>>
File: vaping alpha male.jpg (30KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
vaping alpha male.jpg
30KB, 480x640px
>>9710425
noopept is placebo lmfao

>vaped nicotine
>>
>>9708751
Yes but only after like 3 years of taking it every morning then the depression faded away. source: adhd fag
>>
>>9710425
I take noopept and pramiracetam together
then kratom for work/allergies/anxiety/sleep and on some days if i have a date or need something extra, i take phenibut
>>
>>9710405
Implying I didn't get the shit straight from Belgium you cocksucker. Its nice while you're on it but feel like shit after. It's for degenerates.
>>
>>9709861
Add "being generally miserable" to effay
>>
>>9710461
>2019 - 4
>fucking up your greentext

pre and post load with supplements, eat benzos or phenibut, take 5-htp and egcg for the next couple days. literally no hangover or comedown. it's not mdmas fault that you eat drugs like a degenerate.
>>
>>9708751
No, unless you live a lie right now. You tend to realize it when your head isn't full of brain fog. You finally see "man what am I doing with my life" objectively. it goes away.

If you take care of yourself and be responsible, it has by and large made mine go away. Responsible means, eating properly, working out, drinking water, and not taking abusive quantities

>>9708786
this isn't true. The worse that happens is it destroys receptors(which happens millions of times a second anyway). Synaptic gaps are flooded with dopamine, but that doesn't cause neuron death, or any lasting damage, which is what happens to Meth users. You are eventually unable to feel pleasure because you destroyed all your ability for dopamine to bind to receptors(the few that are left)

>>9708788
Dexedrine, Vyvanse
Adderall actually made mine go away, because I can't eat like a fat shit anymore, so I just have much clearer skin
>>
>>9710502
Also it is neurotoxic. Goodbye brain cells.
>>
>>9708855
They prescribed Adderall to US soldiers for ages. They use modafinil now.

Try taking some antioxidants friend, and don't overdo it. Dont strive for the "RUSH", because that is supposed to stop happening. be smart with your use or you may reach a point where it stops working for you
>>
>>9710529
you can prevent neuron damage by using those antioxidants since the real danger is in free radicals. dont push your luck though
>>
why do you guys like to feel like shit?

Do you just want other people to know that your struggling?

are you all in middle school
>>
>>9710310
That's cool, anon
Why did you decide to take your grandma's blood pressure medicine though? Basically, only people with health problems (or health care workers) know that clonidine drops your bp enough to make you drowsy without giving you really jittery effects + respond tachycardia like hydralazine
>>
>>9710551
mark, drugs make you feel good you goof
>>
>>9710554
*rebound tachycardia
>>
>>9710551
if drugs make you feel bad, then you have deep rooted personal issues that you probably haven't even admitted to yourself

drugs can help you on your road to recovery, but only if you're willing to put in the work :^)
>>
Krotam + Weed.
>>
>>9708772
why are you smoking what other people tell you to? smoke what you like
>>
how effay are anti-depressants?
>>
>>9710682
SSRIs are zombie tier. u will be ryan gosling from drive.
>>
does anyone have those vectors of the drugs that a guy did a few months ago?
he was taking requests, i remember one specifically was xanax
>>
>>9708751
I take it to study for exams and whatnot and the come down is shit. Id you don't rest to eat,sleep and allow your body to recover before taking the next dosage it really does more damage than good.

Good example was me going into a chem exam yesterday having taken one too many dosages with little rest in between. Couldn't put shit down on paper. But once you figure out how to maximize its effects its a nice drug to have on hand.
>>
>>9709449
college campus
>>
>>9709091

wait really I always feel crampy when I come up but I also always swallow the tab after it's been in my mouth for a while should I not do that
Thread posts: 203
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.