[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

qasa y-3 general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

im thinking of getting a replica, thoughts? what is the best qasa? (hi/low, black, b&w, etc.)
>>
Do NOT get a replica.
>>
>>9665035
what are the issues with them?
>>
>>9665031
Considering even the real thing looks bit weird in real life and different from lot of the pictures, I would definitely not get replicas.
Just get Tubulars if you can't afford qasas or save up and get the real thing.
>>
My friend just got some real qasas.
They look autistic as fuck irl unless you have the style and looks to compliment them, and I doubt you do.
Don't get fakes.
>>
>>9665031
best replicas are triple black tubulars. Just wait a season or 2 and black on black will drop again. These will never come back though an that pisses me off.
>>
File: 2a6.png (260KB, 563x542px) Image search: [Google]
2a6.png
260KB, 563x542px
>>9665056
>tfw copped QASA's and thought they looked too autistic at first
>put them on with a fit
>they look amazing
>mfw
>>
>>9665031
w2c pants?
>>
>>9665594

You're delusional. They look like shit.
>>
>>9665682
I'd like to know this as well, been wanting some like that
>>
File: 1427441489528.png (12KB, 519x500px) Image search: [Google]
1427441489528.png
12KB, 519x500px
>>9665699
Sorry you're poor and can't afford them man.
They look pretty damn good.

Or are you just too fat or ugly to pull them off?
>>
>>9665708

I would never consider them. I'm not a chink teenager for a start.
>>
>>9665708
They're shit sorry m8
>>
>>9665715
>>9665718

>Being this poor and mad

Jesus nigger, what the fuck is your issue?
>>
Are ZX Flux slip-ons an acceptable alternative to Qasas for aspiring poor-fags?
>>
>>9665719

You'll not be 15 forever. You'll understand one day.
>>
>>9665723

I'm 21 tho.

They go with most of my fits and they're comfy as fuck.
>>
>>9665727
Just because they go with fits doesn't mean you should wear them. If you have a really heavy tech look, if not you're gonna look awful.
>>
>>9665749
That's exactly what look I have tho.
>>
>>9665722
yeah, or tubulars
>>
>>9665722
I love most of the Y3 stuff but for some reason I absolutely fucking hate these. anyone else get that at all?

I really don't like the silhouette, I haven't seen a single colourway I've liked, the materials look horrible to me, and basically they look like a pair slazengers you could get from sports direct for seven pounds

I'll probably really like them in like six months when everyone else is over them though so really it's whatever
>>
>>9665749
Typical /fa/gooot, boxing them self in with strict guidelines on what "works". These can actually work in more than just a technical fit.
>>
>>9665810
its the sole

the only reason they havent put tubular soles on them is that it will literally be Qasas and that shit is so much more expensive
>>
File: Scan 24.jpg (692KB, 2480x4200px) Image search: [Google]
Scan 24.jpg
692KB, 2480x4200px
>>
File: adidas-tubular-blackout-03.jpg (531KB, 1538x929px) Image search: [Google]
adidas-tubular-blackout-03.jpg
531KB, 1538x929px
Thoughts on the new suede tubulars vs. the neoprenes?
>>
>>9667998
they chose the worst suede in the adidas inventory for those. and the perforation is gaudy. Neoprene is best for now. Hoping for tubular primeknits.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.