[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ha

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 10

File: image.jpg (183KB, 1242x1246px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
183KB, 1242x1246px
Ha
>>
Could someone give me an example of girls who are too skinny who ran for ss15?
Like where did France drew the line?
>>
I may get this wrong, but aren't skinny models skinny because of the clothes they are wearing which is the main focus? I've been hearing people say these are the girls all men want and this is the ideal body
what the fuck is up with that? People have and will always have preferences and standards.. Some like skinny, some like thicker
Someone please fill me in on this
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 590x905px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 590x905px
>>9658472
They are battling against pic related. I don't know how anyone can find this attractive, but whatever. This law is stupid, discriminatory and in no mean fighting the real problem that is anorexia. It is a mental illness. And the real problem is actually the fashion industry, and their magnats setting stupid standards (Lagarfeld wanting skinnier and skinnier models)
>>
lmao

so we will be seeing 200lbs cetacean bodies walking pfw next season then or what

i cant wait
>>
>>9658491
I am now fully erect

Get out of here, chubby-chaser!
>>
>>9658494
>The only size existing are skinny or fat
Stay stupid /fa/.
Kloss weights a normal weight, and so do a lot of models. It is only forbidding ultra skinny.
>>
File: image.jpg (76KB, 388x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 388x700px
>>9658495
Thank you hungry skeleton.
>>
File: Bernini-Saint-Sebastian-detail.jpg (2MB, 2265x2865px) Image search: [Google]
Bernini-Saint-Sebastian-detail.jpg
2MB, 2265x2865px
>>9658491
no the problem is insecure women who think media and culture should only serve to validate their existence
>>
>>9658512
>denying there is a problem in the industry
Models died in the past, and it is still happening.
I guess there is no purpose having an argument with /fa/ about this.
Of course fat tumblerinas are delusional and stupid and fat will never ever be the standard.
But fashion industry is extreme in its own way too.
>>
>>9658491
except a bmi of 18 is way attractive. girl in pic's bmi is probably like 15
>>
>>9658537
BMI is actually not that much of a good measure, and pretty fluctuant. Medics generally used various measure such as rib cage, bones weight...Anyway It is a good general clue of how much you are supposed to weight.
I agree with your point, but anorexia still is a mental illness, and It is actually discriminatory to forbid those people to access a job (and totally contra legem if you know a few of French work law)
>>
>>9658464
Bumping for this, would be nice to see what 18 bmi really looks like
>>
>>9658558
Post related:
>>9658552
It depends in the person. But It is the limit to underweight, so it won't change much on models, and they will probably find a way to cheat that out. This measure won't be effective, It generally just give them good conscious. But It will flop.
>>
>>9658523
there are problems within the industry but they're just used as an excuse by the people I just described
>>
I just checked my bmi and apperently i have bmi 18

>>9658571
What post related?
>>
>>9658595
>>BMI is actually not that much of a good measure, and pretty fluctuant.
>>
BMI 19 and I look like I'm dead
>>
>>9658571
By flopping do you mean that it wont be enforced because of the backlash? Or anorexia will be just as prevalent even after the the law change?
>>
File: Model-BMIs2.jpg (196KB, 482x366px) Image search: [Google]
Model-BMIs2.jpg
196KB, 482x366px
>>9658502

>6 ft 1
>125 pounds.

>16.5 BMI

Say farewell to our lankelet conceptual angular giraffe. And some more.
>>
>>9658558
bmi of 18 is not that low, I was an 18 bmi like a month ago and i'm 6'1
>>
>>9658407
Its a garbage regulation caused by stupid social issues and people who dont understand that fashion shows arent about the fucking models, its about the clothes.
>>
Good. Skellies are nasty. I'm not fat acceptance either. They're both groce
>>
>>9658616
Anorexia will be just as prevalent. They can't control everything, It will probably just end up as "please write down the weight of your models"
Pretty easy to lie/cheat.
It would be too costy to actually pay "work doctors" to check every agencies. There are currently other financial priorities I think.
>>
>>9658620
Most of them are almost 18, it won't change much.
>>
>>9658620
>tfw me and cara are the same height
>>
>>9658631
And you don't think a law like this won't be supported in today's world? Considering how muh acceptance is so big nowadays, it'll be obviously easily prioritized over other things. Dunno how the various designers such as Lagerfeld will react to this though
>>
>>9658652
"Muh acceptance" is not that much of a thing in France.
The law will be supported, which still doesn't mean It will work or give the financial means to make it real. I don't know how this law is supposed to work still, but as a law student I will know soon enough, but I doubt it will be effective.
Agencies may leave, models too, or they might just cheat.
>>
>>9658620
Ridiculous really.
>>
>>9658674
I'm really interested in how this will turn out
As you said there are many probabilities and outcomes
Will fashion houses vote with their money and move elsewhere?
Will people start seeing prison time as they ignore the law?
Is this a law that is only there to give hollande brownie points and wont actually get enforced?

Does anyone have any responses from the fashion world yet?
>>
He will borrow Furstenberg's giant yacht and hold his shows outside territorial waters with <14 BMI models just to piss them off.
>>
>>9658707
prob. repealed when PS get kicked out
>>
>>9658644
Now think that she is taller when using hills
>>
>>9658407
"i'm too lazy/stupid to actually care about myself and lose weight, so i'm gonna force everyone to get fat"
>>
>>9659414
The law was passed by politicians who probably don't give much of a shit about fashion or their weight. Honestly, people here thinking that this indicates some sort of revolution by self-righteous fatties are delusional. Models are just going to have to gain like 10 pounds for Paris Fashion Week, this isn't going to change that much.
>>
>>9659445

I'm just going to stuff my cunt full of heavy Kegel balls.
>>
>>9659470
chase your dreams gurl
>>
>>9658407
i've been watching videos of models after the shows and they look like happy normal girls you would see anywhere. This measure looks groundless.
>>
>>9659507
I also started watching videos after reading about this and body types actually vary much more than I was expecting, but male runways models tend to be much thinner than female ones.
>>
>>9659525

yeah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUZ3K824cf0

they look much better in "real life"
>>
>>9658491
>And the real problem is actually the fashion industry, and their magnats setting stupid standards
Fashion models are supposed to showcase clothes, not look attractive. In case you didn't notice, men do not like skeleton runway models.
>>
>>9659555
It's not really necessary for them to have BMIs that endanger their health though, is it? I get that clothes just hang better on skinny people but they don't have to be walking skeletons.
>>
>>9659537
That last cutie omg.
>>
some male models at paul smith
they smoke a lot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRP2xkPv65E
>>
>>9659569
Most of them aren't anorexic, so I don't see any problem.
>>
>>9659537
hnnnng my heart
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 240x421px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 240x421px
>>9659555
Do they really have to go that far?
They don't want striking features so It will attract attention on the clothes only, they say. But why are they chosing models with memorable facial structures then? All I see is an excuse to satisfy their sick fantasies.
Pic related: Cindy Crawford was a model and didn't have to be that thin.
>>
>>9659602
> But why are they chosing models with memorable facial structures then?
Why wouldn't they? No point in choosing a model with an ugly mug when there are beautiful people standing in line for the job.

>All I see is an excuse to satisfy their sick fantasies.
See what I wrote earlier.

>Pic related: Cindy Crawford was a model and didn't have to be that thin.
Modern day fashion models aren't any thinner than her. Claiming anything else is a lie that only holds up when you cherrypick a few skellies.
>>
Here we have the supermodel from the 60's

It's always been this way.
>>
>>9659646
Isn't Twiggy the one who started the whole skinny model thing? Not that she put it in place herself, but that modeling agencies started preferring the thin aesthetic
>>
>>9659673
Yes
>>
>>9658620
how the fuck is cara too skinny???
>>
>>9661623
I wouldn't take those numbers seriously, but she has really thin legs.
>>
>>9661648
>that fucking face
U G G O
G
G
O

C U N T
U
N
T
>>
>>9661648
oh i guess she is pretty skinny, she just has a bad jawline
>>
>>9661666
I will never understand the appeal of skinny girls. Or tall girls.
>>
>>9661676
PLEB TASTE IN WOMEN
L
E
B

T
A
S
T
E

I
N

W
O
M
E
N
>>
>>9661676
being overweight and under 5'9 as a woman is a sign of bad breeding
>>
>>9661700
kek
>>
>>9661692
what could be more pleb than normative tastes? the pleb is you, anon.
>>
>>9661676
Skinny and tall are two pretty universally attractive features... it shouldn't be that hard to understand why people like that.

That said, you like what you like, if you're into short n chubby, go for it... you aren't the first
>>
When do we ban stores like torrid for advocating obsesity?
>>
>>9658494
Choking
>>
>>9658512
Exactly>>9658512
>>
>tfw 18.4 bmi
>tfw male
>tfw ugly
>>
in other news hedi slimane is moving saint laurent to milan ...
>>
>>9658491
Ew, gross
>>
File: hay.webm (3MB, 698x310px)
hay.webm
3MB, 698x310px
male models are douchebags
>>
>>9662064

I dunno they seem pretty agreeable :3
>>
>>9659537
tfw no qt ming xi gf ;_;
>>
>>9659583
some of the guys just look sickly...
I sorta thought the whole sucked in cheeks thing was a whole lot more attractive than it actually is irl
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 429x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 429x640px
maria sharapova is considered too thin by frances standards.

bmi of 17
>>
>>9662123
god i want to breed her
>>
wow, they used a shit metric that will end up banning far more models than the law reasonably should
>>
>>9662123
It's not about being thin. She's 6'2 and weighs 130, that's underweight for her height. If she was say 5'9 at the same weight, she would be at a 19 bmi.
>>
>>9662166
and yet she's not unhealthy, so her being outside the correct weights as given by the rule is kinda retarded
>>
>>9662181
this. 18 bmi is a completely arbitrary number
>>
>>9662123
She's an elite athlete, she literally could not be competitive if she was underweight.
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.