[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The other day, I was strolling neear the beach and I noticed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 11

File: image.jpg (55KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 450x450px
The other day, I was strolling neear the beach and I noticed a small group of teenage girls (about 15/16) and they were almost all wearing cutt off shorts so short, you could literally see butt cheeks. One girls' shorts were riding up her ass worse than pic related.

I know Urban Outfitters sells a lot of shorts that show butt but is this an actual trend? Or is it just spoiled rich so cal girls with no parenting.
>>
>>9656090
the latter, never see it anywhere besides affluent-beach areas
>>
File: image.jpg (239KB, 1200x992px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
239KB, 1200x992px
They wanna be Selena Gomez.
>>
>>9656090
It's an actual trend. I think there's a difference between tasteful cheek (e.g. with a flat or small butt) and obscene cheek (on a rounder bigger butt) but that's just me
>>
>>9656090
It's popular in Australia and NZ. I think it's disgusting and tacky.
>>
>>9656090
The size of her feet is freaking me out
>>
I bet they don't read Sartre
>>
File: image.jpg (89KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 736x736px
In the US it seems common with rich girls. I was on a beach in Hawaii that was in a very affluent area and there was a flock of high school age girls wearing bikinis like pic related and flaunting around. It was torture but they just seemed like rich, entitled girls.

I blame tumblr.
>>
>>9656090
I won't complain tho.
>>
It's a trend among the most basic of bitches. Like leggings, crop tops, and UGGs.
>>
>implying western civilization hasn't been sliding down the sluttiness slope since WWII

Modesty is oppressive
>>
>>9656090

If a girl has fit thin legs and small perky ass these things make my dick diamonds.

Too bad all the whales wear them as well flaunting their flabby cellulite.
>>
>>9656149
Nice degeneracy meme.
>>
>>9656124
Don't come to Miami then. Jailbait galore (15-17) wearing the most skimpiest outfits conceivable just to go to the mall, and I live in the part where it's mostly middle class. Don't even get me started on the beach...it's torture and I hate it. I wish they would dress a bit more conservative in relation to their age tbh.
>>
>>9656154

OP here: the girls I saw had skinny legs, firm, young butts and braces.

I didn't know whether to get a guilty boner or call their parents and inform them their daughters are whores. They had to be aware they would attract attention, right?
>>
>>9656170

Are any of them decent white girls or just Puerto Ricans and white trash.
>>
>>9656198
I live in a mostly hispanic community, so white girls are few and far between (thank god, because I don't find white girls to be attractive at all, but different strokes for different folks). "White-trash" and "redneck" culture is virtually non-existant here, and it's full of Cubans, Colombians, Venezuelans, Brazilians etc; basically a hodge podge of every Latin nationality. But Cubans comprise a majority.
>>
It's weird when you think of it. They're just calling attention to the thing they fart and poop out of. Sexual attraction is strange.
>>
>>9656161

degeneracy is ok :^)
>>
>>9656261

really cause when I go to miami, im in the poorfag areas but go to the beach too, I never seen anyone wearing these shorts.
>>
>>9656294
If you went to South Beach in particular you wouldn't be saying that, unless you went there during "winter" (we locals tend to bundle up when it gets less than 70)
>>
>>9656090
I'm not bothered by it per se, but I think it's tacky.
>>
>>9656294
And which poor areas? True poor areas=more criminals/crime. Girls wouldn't dress like a slut in poor areas if there was a high chance Da'Quan would pop out of nowhere and give her a struggle snuggle
>>
This has been the norm in aus for at least 7 years.
>>
>>9656384

Any pictorial evidence? I need examples.
>>
>>9656110
the worst part is the majority of girls that do it are so fucking distasteful
>>
i see this shit all the time at uni. not complaining though
>>
>>9656124
what would tumblr have to do with that?
>>
>>9656428
tumblr=teenage brainwashing
>>
>>9656291
Degeneracy doesn't exist.
>>
>>9656145
This poster nailed it. I've seen it mostly worn among the trash tier white chicks that hang out in PB in San Diego.

The other thing is that this only works for chicks with sloppy, saggy, flat asses. A really nice ass - the type that looks good without clothes on - has too much curvature to peak out of the bottom like that.
>>
you should rape them
>>
>>9656461

:^))))))
>>
Implying thats not exactly how we want them to dres
>>
Come to Australia in the summer time. Pretty much every chick here has a pair in their wardrobe. It's pure torture for us males.
>>
>>9656090

i live in a really middle class english area and its popular among girls from like 13 to 16 after which point its consider kind of cringy

but its honestly like a staple, and its really trashy
>>
>>9656629

because they're inbred degenerates of nasty british women and their faces are fucked? i feel for you.
>>
>>9656647

>English area

Do you mean you're from England? Basically, I want to know where this happens.
>>
>>9656663
I bed he means international, so western based

Read between the lines you dumb fuck
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 300x300px
Dude I saw a girl who was about 13 on a train the other day with with her ass hanging out of a pair of shorts that were like shredded, denim underwear. She had her iphone in her front pocket and it was nearly as tall as her shorts.

She was with her mom too which was weird.
>>
I noticed it when I went to Italy. At least a third of the girls on the street wore these kinds of shorts.
>>
I see this shit in Australia too, pic related was at a crappy mall, not even near the beach
>>
>>9656725
this has been a trend for 5 or 6 years now, the difference is they were only worn by sluts when going out, now they're worn casually
>>
>>9656768
yeah I was waiting at an airport in Ft Lauderdale, FL at 12:30 am and
some girl (20-25) walked by done up to the nth degree in "unique" (UO) attire. her asscheeks were like upside down muffintops peaking out of her shorts.

was not even attractive, made me laugh though.
>>
File: 351.jpg (46KB, 369x244px) Image search: [Google]
351.jpg
46KB, 369x244px
>>9656725
>>
>>9656090
i get a chub every time i spot buttcheek hangin out. That's prolly why they do it.
>>
>>9656830
hit the nail right on the head
>>
>>9656830
really? its so trashy to me that it makes my dick invert itself into a reverse boner
>>
>>9656725
Fuck this...I'm moving to a Muslim country. Is it a bad thing that I got hard to this?
>>
>>9656970
Are you an adult?
>>
/r/candiddfashionpolice
>>
>>9656970
yea, I'm 22...so is it wrong? I feel ashamed at myself tbh
>>
probably I would never wear those, toghether with leggins, yoga pants, etc. if i was a girl
also I wouldn't let my gf wear nothing of theese things
>>
>>9657049
whoops, meant to reply to
>>9656993
>>
>>9656725
my sister wears shorts like these.
cteei
> she goes to church every sunday.

i dont care if she gets raped.
>>
>>9657050
as a girl i only own one pair, i wear them under skirts or not at all. i do have some yoga pants but only because i actually do yoga. i think they look dumb honestly, there are better ways to show off ASSets
>>
>>9657049
religion is a hell of a drug
>>
>>9657065
ok camiel
>>
Am I the only one who thinks wearing yoga (and gym) clothes out when you haven't been to the gym is like wearing swimmers out when you haven't been to the pool
>>
>>9656099
who cares about disney sluts srsly
>>
godly trend
>>
>>9657089
it's not only that
>i wear af1
>never played basket
imo the problem is a mix of what you are saying and the heavily ass-showing-outofnowere nature of these clothing
>>
>>9657078
I'm actually atheist, just from a moral standpoint it seems wrong
>>
>>9657137
It's not a moral concern. You're just being an ass about an ass.
>>
File: YGWql7Q.png (18KB, 411x454px) Image search: [Google]
YGWql7Q.png
18KB, 411x454px
>>
>>9657159
but I'm like 90% sure she's underage, so there's the problem.
>>
>>9657170
And? It's not a moral stance. You can't quantify it, and you can't derive it logically such as in morality. You're full of shit.
>>
>>9656725
whore level over 9000
>>
The clothes aren't the problems, it's the girls. There will always be sloots no matter what you do. Just ignore it and teach your younger relatives to not be sloots.
>>
>>9656629
is it really that hard for you guys to look at this lol you act like you can't control yourself or something
>>
>>9657274
this
what do you guys do at the beach? jerk off non-stop?
>>
>>9656725

Why are you so judgemental calling this thing a dirty slut whore?
Itz called fashionz, mom, open your mindz!
>>
They aren't wearing these clothes to look nice or presentable, they're attempting to wear as little as possible to be attractive to men at the most base level. I have no idea why else you'd wear something like this, it's an ugly piece of clothing itself. It says a lot about their character and self esteem.
>>
Also pretty sure the clothing they're mass producing for women these days is just to get away with selling very little fabric at exorbitant prices.
>>
>>9657321
That's it, it's a ploy by the manufacturers to drastically cut their costs without profit falling
>>
>>9656350
Hey I was just at North Beach :)))
>>
>>9657274
>>9657283
low test fags detected
>>
>>9657779
11 yo detected
>>
>>9656261
>Cubans
gross
>>
>>9656090
Surely that must feel not only uncomfortable but very exposed? I cant imagine it being easy to wear without feeling sexualised in some way, how oblivious can you be?
>>
Is it just me or do females tend to copy each others styles more than males whenever im around downtown i see groups of females wearing literally the exact same thing its almost creepy
>>
>>9656187
>guilty boner
Be proud of your boner
>>
>>9657089
Yeah, you're the only nigga with that opinion. Good job on your cutting insight and educating us all on fucking yoga pants.
>>
>>9657170
morally underage?
dipshit
>>
>>9658828
this
yes i agree, for some reason they fall more often for trends
and I see this shorts as a trend more than as a slut thing
>>
>>9656725
You should have said "nice ass" as you walked past. The mom would freak out and never let her daughter wear the shorts again
>>
>>9656124
>It was torture
yeah right
>>
that kind of thing is torturous. fair enough, id there is one of two good looking girls at a bar, you can talk to them. if there are hundreds of girls with half exposed asses walking around town, it is torturous.
>>
>>9656090
>One girls' shorts were riding up her ass worse than pic related.
You misspelled 'better'
>>
>>9656452
Tru
>>
>>9657098
teenage girls
>>
>>9656698
LONDON
>>
>>9656161
Doesn't mean he's not right.
>>
>>9656698
>tfw my da chided me when I wore long denim shorts that were nearly down half of my thigh and said I look like a trollop, but somehow people are getting away with this
not a fan of burqas but this is getting ridiculous tbh
>>
>>9656090
girls are getting better. first yoga pants, now this. i fucking love this.
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 500x414px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 500x414px
Butt cheeks are the new cleavage. At one point showing cleavage would've seemed equally vulgar.

The problem is that we are running out of areas of skin to show off that aren't vagina holes or nipples. Maybe the next big thing is bikinis that show off a little bit of outer labia.
>>
>>9657321
Thank God for capitalism *kisses shotgun, bible, and apple pie*
>>
The greatest thing about this trend is you always see the girl try to yank the shorts down like it's going to get longer if she pulls it down.

Shit's hilarious
>>
File: 1427593160562.jpg (54KB, 500x747px) Image search: [Google]
1427593160562.jpg
54KB, 500x747px
>>
File: elsa sweating i want a taste.png (532KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
elsa sweating i want a taste.png
532KB, 2000x2000px
>Look at 24 year old sisters laptop as I walk past in the kitchen (I am 22 but emotionally 43 and mature)
>Notice she has a pair of these ordered from Amazon
>Cancel the order
>Go upstairs
>Send her an email pretending to be from Amazon saying they were cancelled because a slut was detected on the other side of the credit card
>feel really smug like I will have made my point
>hear shouting from downstairs
>parents call me
>get mad and start shouting
>decide to punish me
>my 'punishment' is that every day they check my Amazon and ebay and cancel any orders then send me a message saying a 'bitter virgin' was on the other end of the card
>this goes on for 2 weeks
>tfw they actually defended her sluttiness

Our society is doomed.
>>
i dont leave my house but do women actually wear this sort of stuff?
>>
>>9657174
>>9657159
[FEDORA INTENSIFIES]
>>
all of you please stay far away from women
>>
>>9660141
How were they able to cancel your orders for so long? Do you not logout ever?
>>
>>9660284
>being this gullible
>>
>>9660309
I know it's BS, just thought I would ask.

If you're going to shitpost, avoid plot holes.
>>
>>9660141
>emotionally 43 and mature
>>
>>9660141
you sound like a man child with the maturity of a teenage girl who can't have everything her way
>>
>>9660141
this....whole thing made me cringe so fucking hard......never post again please
>>
I saw a young teen in those shorts with a big hoodie... and she was with her grandmother.
>>
This is fashion
>>9660768
>>
File: 1.jpg (27KB, 446x373px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
27KB, 446x373px
>>9656090
>that horrible feel when I see fat short Mexicans wearing this regularly
Fucking Southern California
>>
>>9656379

hialeah area. but I go to the beach areas too with al the tourists and stuff, still never seen those shorts on any chicks there.
>>
>>9656090
my gf wears these sometimes
I just wedgie them up and grab her ass.

Women's clothing is just to show off what they have and hide what they don't. It's basically just advertisement.
>>
>>9660141
/r9k/ is that way
>>
Its called empowering womens sexuality and its here to stay. Its not a trend.
>>
>>9660141
wow ur parents usck
>>
>>9660141
This never happened. Shut the fuck up.
>>
Can confirm that it happens all the time in Australia, seriously, I think it's less common to see a girl not wearing these fucking things.
>>
Why does it matter though?
>>
>>9656519
>Damage control
>>
>>9660141
pretty good bait lol
>>
>>9660043

>that disgusting body

definitely not asking for it
>>
>>9662382
kek
>>
>>9660141
You got them to take the bait. Nice.
>>
>>9660336

a shit post is an entire plothole

you are dumb
>>
>>9656099
that jacket is dope af
>>
>>9656519
hey your smiley has extra chins like you
Thread posts: 128
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.