[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you work out? Why/why not?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 8

Do you work out?

Why/why not?
>>
>>9626372
yes, to stay skinny/toned
>>
>>9626372
yes

i want to stay healthy
>>
File: ultra168.jpg (197KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
ultra168.jpg
197KB, 720x960px
>>9626372
cardio cardio cardio
>>
>>9626372
yes
to not be fat like i used to be. Really need to fix my diet to see better results but im a slave to sugar
>>
Yes
For the gains
>>
Yes to lose weight and gain some muscle. I went from 105 kg to 88 kg. Am 188 cm tall.
>>
does skateboarding count?

i like to skate everywhere instead of taking the bus which i did before. it's about as quick in my case
>>
Yes, because it helps my mental and physical health
>>
>>9626388
same dude, i do like 60 crunches daily and lots of cardio trying to lose my gut but i always give in to my desire for junkfood. Feels bad man
>>
Yes, because I want to take care of myself.
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 313x470px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 313x470px
>>9626372
Exercise is modern couture

But no srsly i just wanna maintain my health and look good
>>
I do but wrestling fucked up my ability to make gains so I don't look it

Feels bad
>>
I used to be really hardcore into bodybuilding. I was around 200lbs at 6'1 with around 10% bf.

It's great, it felt good to get like that. But I realized I don't have a 'true passion' for bodybuilding. And the benefits are really overblown. It helps you get women, but I can still get the types of girls I liked anyways. And i'm not the type to go clubbing or anything.

now I just work out irregularly when I feel like it, still about 170-80 and kept a good amount of strength, but my arms are a lot smaller.

I just focus on being 'healthy' now, as cliche as that sounds.

I'm really really happy I learned to deadlift heavy however. It's made me realize how easy it is to fuck up your back, and the mind/muscle connection i've developed with my back, I feel, will help me avoid back injury later in life.

Also kegels are amazing my dick is harder than ever from regular kegels/stomach vacuums.
>>
>>9626502
>Also kegels are amazing my dick is harder than ever from regular kegels/stomach vacuums.
Having a diamond dick feels amazing
>>
>>9626372

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HIS LEG
>>
I do, because it makes me look/feel better. Just started to take my bulking seriously too.
>>
I want to get a nice tattoo but I don't want it to shink or stretch so I want my body the ideal size first
>>
Started working out to stop being skinny fat, also only way to hide hips is so get big upper body. I've been too lazy though to work out in the past months and I've never ate properly
>>
>>9626534
Are you really that stupid?
>>
>>9626372
>posing with leather boxing gloves and earring

So fucking gay, I doubt he does anything besides roiding.
>>
I do.

But sadly nothing seems to fix my rounded upper back and rolled shoulders. Genetics probably.
>>
>>9626602

Focus on training your back, your chest is probably too strong relative to them and is pulling your shoulders forward. I've never heard of genetic rounded shoulders, unless you're just a hunchback
>>
>>9626601
Hater detected. He's a boxer.
>>
No, because I haven't ran out of excuses to make for myself yet. Plus I barely have the energy to get out of bed and go to work.
>>
>>9626602
Do heavy bent-over rows fam
>>
>>9626478
>Assisted pull ups
>Rick Owens confirmed for DYEL
>>
>>9626601
A. Boxers don't juice it slows us down
B. Roids only have a good effect if you work out you don't take them and become cut
C. Why so bitter, do you hate fun? - Janny detected
D. You must be fat with a diet of only HotPOCKETS - Janny detected
>>
>>9626473
Spot reduction is a myth.
Goddamn. I have no idea why people keep perpetuating bullshit, as if losing weight is some black magic.
>>
>>9626704
>Boxers don't juice
http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/1188651-is-steroid-use-in-boxing-far-greater-than-we-know
There are also different types of PEDs; not all are made for gaining mass, think of epo or similar products.
>>
>>9626387
is that a long distance running body?
>>
File: image.jpg (147KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147KB, 640x640px
>>9626372
this is why i dont
>>
I'm working out most everyday, and watching what I eat. They tell me that it's good for me, but I don't even care. I know that it's crazy, I know that it's no where, but there is no denying that it's Hip to be Square.
>>
>>9626749
so you don't suddenly become a manlet? Nigga if you a manlet you fucked already
>>
>>9626372
>Do you work out?
I'm going to start

>Why?
1.To wear better clothes.
2. To enlist
3. Tired of being overweight.

Anyone have any helpful dietary links?
>>
>>9626732
Yes agree with your point
>>
>>9626686
>bent-over rows

Not a really good idea if the dude doesn't have a healthy back / good posture. Heavy weights will fuck his shit.
>>
>>9626713
im not doing crunches to specifically lose my gut fat, im doing them so when i lose weight the muscles will be tighter. Don't assume shit
>>
>>9626775
Read /fit/'s sticky
>>
My clothes fit better now than ever. I've never bulked though and don't see the appeal of it.
>>
>>9626631
>>9626704
>He's a boxer.

No he isn't. Just googled him.
>>
>>9626772
That's fucking beyond manlet.

That's fucking Hobbit-tier height.
>>
>>9626775
>to enlist
if you're usa, then the first thing you sign is a document that basically says the bill of rights doesn't apply to you anymore.
THAT shouldn't be a good sign...
>>
>>9626775
>2. To enlist
kek. Why would you aspire to be a welfare queen?
>>
>>9626836
>if you're usa
I am. I'm also more than sure that I can tolerate being a translator/linguist for 6 years to finish my education on the taxpayer's dime.
>>
File: 433.jpg (154KB, 423x504px) Image search: [Google]
433.jpg
154KB, 423x504px
I was never doing any workouts or sports before.

Just started to make some exercises a couple of months ago at home with dumbbells.

183/63.
Maybe I will prepare myself for a fitness center and some barbell basic lifting. Or maybe I will just continue to make it with dumbbells at home.
I know the obvious rule to eat a fucking lot but I doubt that my stomach will carry that weight.
>>
>>9626736
Yes
>>
>>9626502
Is there a trick to kegeling? I've tried it a few times but I feel like I never have proper form
>>
>>9626833
Yeah but those women are all in that picture because they know, instinctively, that he would strike fear into your heart the moment he swung his axe.
>>
>>9626749
lol those girls probably weigh more than him
>>
>>9626836
>>9626843
>>9626846
Over on /int/ there's a navy boat painter welfare queen tripfag. He seems to just shitpost from Japan 24/7 on /int/ on the USA's dollar.
Weird country you guys have there
>>
>>9626898
They're in that picture to humiliate him
>>
>>9626871
>Maybe I will prepare myself for a fitness center and some barbell basic lifting. Or maybe I will just continue to make it with dumbbells at home.

Don't eat a fuck lot!!!
I weighed 160-ish, then started working out. After about 2 months of working out, I weighed 166.

Now after working out for like 9 months (heavier weight, more reps..more muscle) I weight 150-155. See my point?
>>
>>9626923
Also, if you want to progress with at-home dumbellls. Just put a bunch of them in a bookbag.

Book bag rows, push ups, curls, etc.
>>
>>9626915
>He seems to just shitpost from Japan 24/7 on /int/ on the USA's dollar.

Sounds like he's living the fucking dream
>>
File: what.jpg (162KB, 730x909px) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
162KB, 730x909px
>>9626372
what the fuck is this??
>>
File: serious-mass-optimun-nutrition.jpg (115KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
serious-mass-optimun-nutrition.jpg
115KB, 900x900px
>>9626923
Well without eating a lot you will not have the consumables to build your muscles. And muscles will not magically grow without the energy you gain from eating.
>>
>>9626928
The BBC
>>
>>9626387
Did anyone else notice that hardly anyone is mirin him?
>>
>>9626478
The phrase you're looking for is:
>Working out is modern couture.
>>
>>9626928
balls
>>
>>9626928
boxing gloves, I reckon.
>>
>>9626915
>He seems to just shitpost from Japan 24/7 on /int/ on the USA's dollar.
Pretty much why I want to join, except for language skills and security clearances.
>>
>>9626944
probably because he is old
>>
I don't work out.

I prefer to spend more time getting better at skateboarding than lifting heavy things.
>>
>>9626387
DYEL
>>
>>9626426
No it dont
>>
>>9626944
Theres actually like ten people silently observing him
>>
I did

It just went straight to my thighs and upper arms and nowhere else and now pants don't fit properly and I have even manlier shoulders than before

I dress pretty androgynously already but I noticed I received equal parts "sirs" and "ma'ams" at the airport recently
>>
>>9626749
>the manlet has the most feminine sunglasses
kek
>>
Just started. I'm 6 feet 2 inches weighing in about 245 pounds. I get away only so much looking decent, but I gotta lose at least 50 lbs to really pull things off. Hardest part isn't the working out, it's the diet. I've conditioned myself to have a habit of eating enough fruit in a day and calorie watching, but its hard for me to give up shit like pizza when its convenient. Also preparing different meals and shit takes a lot of time and money and I'm already working about 60 hrs a week.
>>
>>9626372
>Do you work out?
no

>Why/why not?
because I'm lazy and I'm okay with being skinny for now
>>
>>9626843
Why would you not?
>>
>>9626889

If you can stop yourself from pissing mid-stream, there you go. Try it a few times to learn which muscles are used and go for it.
>>
I'm a shut in, so I have a strange workout schedule, but i'm cut for auschwitz mode.
played water polo in high school so that gave me really aesthetic muscular structure, and kept it going enough that I never went into skinnyfat territory.

>tfw 6'0, 116 lbs and a 6 pack with shite arms, nice shoulders and great legs from years of skating and water polo that i've been able to maintain doing a good ~60 unweighted squats daily, also do crunches in bed and occasional push ups.
>>
>>9626928

peroneus longus and brevis
>>
>>9628171
>6' 116

I'm jelly as fuq, I want to go to 130 at 5'11" so bad but I can't cut anymore calories.

The closest thing to working out is walking about 12-18 hours a week at a quick pace because I smoke :-/
>>
>>9626473
>60 crunches
>not 1000
>not putting an ice mask on your face as you do your crunches
confirmed for never making it
>>
No, i just wear expensive clothes, thats how i get women
>>
>>9626871
I've been saying to myself to start working out with dumbbells at home, is there an workout routine you follow online?
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.