[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is always my go-to silhouette cause i can't find clothes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 4394567_IMG_6310.jpg (201KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
4394567_IMG_6310.jpg
201KB, 640x960px
This is always my go-to silhouette cause i can't find clothes that actually fit.
I've fucking tried. I'm at my lowest weight.
Everytime I buy an item it looks good in store and sucks at home.
How do you shop efficiently and for your size? How do you know when something fits, if the materials going to shrink or stretch, if its versatile enough?
How do you make it look effortless?
>>
>>9623659
lurkmoarâ„¢
>>
>>9623659
no one cares kill yourself you whore
>>
>>9623660
ive been lurking for 6 years
>>
>>9623661
what did she do to you?
>>
>>9623659

>How do you make it look effortless?

well... it is effortless

i mean what sizes do you usually buy
>>
>>9623673
Small/Medium or 6-8 depending on the brand
>>
>>9623659
I alter my clothes to fit me perfectly if they aren't quite right. Sometimes I will go back to a store a second time with a different bra and try an item on again to make sure it will work well. I also know which items I have at home so I consider those when thinking about if something is versatile or not.

As for fit, you have to determine for yourself how you want something to look. Don't go completely by labels (i.e. no "I won't wear bigger than a size 4!!!11!!), because sizes vary between brands and getting an item that fits you right takes experimentation. Figure out your average size (for me that is a US 4-6) and bring that size, plus one larger and one smaller into the changing room. Do not look at their labels, but try them on and compare which looks the best. Women often get too stuck on wearing "their size" when sometimes wearing an item that is not necessarily the "correct" size will look better.
If it is pulling and creating folds around your hips or boobs, it is too small. If it is not pulling around them, but it sags at the waist, you need to have it taken in so it is smooth. If it is baggy, it is too big.
In the end what matters is that you think the clothes makes you look nice. Definitely consider when/where you would wear something when purchasing so you don't end up with gorgeous clothing that you cant wear.
>>
w2c the turtleneck in OP's pic??
>>
>>9623668
stfu white knight
and yes op end urself
>>
>>9623703
I dont mind going up a few sizes to find a fit, but i find i have trouble finding shapes that work with my body. I so rarely feel sure about an outfit
>>
File: tumblr_mi5c49fjN31qah5ozo1_1280.jpg (97KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mi5c49fjN31qah5ozo1_1280.jpg
97KB, 683x1024px
>>9623772
im too pussay
>>
>>9623954
What are your measures? Do you have a pic of your body?
>>
>>9623772
im a faggot
im not after any compassion, i just want the world to be a better place and to spread positivity
>>
My cock has a nice silhouette, similar to the Raf aesthetic u could try it out some time u know some of that experimentation the others have been telling u about ;))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
>>
>>9623981
35-28-36
>>
File: 1427342488470.jpg (57KB, 312x312px) Image search: [Google]
1427342488470.jpg
57KB, 312x312px
>>9624042

disgusting fat fucking pig
>>
>>9624046
Hello I name winston
>>
File: jgfff.jpg (39KB, 914x681px) Image search: [Google]
jgfff.jpg
39KB, 914x681px
>>9624042
>>
>>9624046
ree confirmed for dumb teenage boy trawling for da puss

jfc you thirsty faggot. stop.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.