[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is adderall effay?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 9

File: image.jpg (16KB, 288x216px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 288x216px
is adderall effay?
>>
Deffo
>>
>>9617121
Cocaine and adderall are the most effay drugs.
>>
>>9617121
Yes - fucking yum, love that shit
>>
>>9617121
>legal speed
>turns you in to effay hungry skeleton
>energy out of nowhere
>self destructive as hell
yes
thank you mr skeltal
>>
>>9617121
I did a lot back in highschool/early college.
Health risks weren't worth it (I had a problem)
>>
I did that shit for a year.
Snorted it everyday.
I ended up in a psych ward from a break down.
If you do it, don't do that shit too much.
You'll want to jump in front of a train.
It's the worst experience you'll ever go through.
Take it once a week or some shit.
>>
>>9617222
Is
That why
You
Type like a
Retard
Now?
>>
>>9617186
>>9617222
Woah I take this shit everyday and this thread is starting to scare me, im just going to pretend i didn't see this and continue to abuse my meds 8)
>>
>>9617139

It's not speed
>>
>>9617728

Therapeutic doses are fine, abusing them daily carries a much higher risk of amphetamine psychosis
>>
>>9617830
It's literally an amphetamine
>>
>>9617830
I think youre mistaken my friend

Adderal is pure Dextro-amphetamine which goes by the streetname speed.
However most speed you can get on the streets is made in not-so professional laboratories and therefore may contain other forms of amphetamines which occur during non-professionalized synthesis.

Good Speed-paste usually contains >70% D-amphetamine though.

My guess is you're thinking about Ritalin,
which is Methylphenidate.
This is a different from speed, yes.
>>
>>9617121
it is when you put it up your butt
>>
gonna agree with the rest of this thread, makes you a self destructive hungry skellington

i lost so much weight and looked amazing. i have managed to only gain a few pounds back getting off it, and the overall weight loss effect was awesome

on the other hand i did experience amphetamine induced psychosis very frequently and was really just fucking crazy and miserable by the time i stopped taking them and started selling them
>>
>>9617830
>>9617847
>>9617853

how come middle schoolers get to have this stuff every day and they're not dropping dead? Is it just differences in dosage between medical and recreational?

From my experience ADD / ADHD is way more of a cultural thing than physiological. has anybody used it for general productivity / studying consistently like a prescription user?

how do they stop high schoolers from fucking themselves up after their parents stop feeding them pills?
>>
>>9617897
Well

If you take adderall for ADD you usually take around 10-30mg a day, which doesn't really amount to much and isn't nearly enough to give you a good high

If you take amphetamines recreational you will find that at the end of the weekend you blasted about 500mg- 1g of the stuff usually
>>
>>9617853
>>9617847

No

speed is methamphetamine

ADHD drugs are just amphetamine - the dextro / levo part is the isomer of the molecule

methamph is neurotoxic at all doses, and more readily addictive
>>
File: SHR01051.jpg (6KB, 288x216px) Image search: [Google]
SHR01051.jpg
6KB, 288x216px
Why is no one talking about Vyvanse. They are better then Adderall in every way, last for 12 hours, they bind an inactive prodrug form of dextroamphetamine to a protein in your stomach which regulates the flow to give you a constant focus over 12 hours, I've been on it everyday for 2 months now and from what I understand they take way longer to build a tolerance too since they are regulated like this
>>
>>9617912

I should also say, yes methylphenidate is an adhd drug also, but its not an amphetamine class
>>
>>9617920

Cant abuse it, except for study focus needs
>>
>>9617912
lmao
speed is NEVER methamphetamine
do you have any idea of the street price of methamphetamine?

chrystal costs about 10x of what speed-paste costs.
Any dealer selling meth as speed must be equally illiterate as you.
>>
>>9617121
Fuck yes. Also Modafinil, aka the Limitless Pill.
>>
>>9617222
>snorting an oral med
Darwin is going to catch up with you eventually. If we're lucky, before you have a chance to reproduce.
>>
>>9617925
I don't want to abuse it, I just wanna lose weight and study dude
>>
>>9617926

I dont really care what your dealer calls it, in every medical textbook ever the distinction is that

methamphetamine = speed
amphetamine = not speed
>>
>>9617939
[citation needed]
>>
>> tfw when impossible to get adderal in UK
>>
>>9617943

>b-but muh dealer s-said!
>>
i wish i had friends so i can get drugs :/
>>
>>9617955
you almost had me putting work in this and opened a google tab to show you how retarded you are
but you weren't retarded if you could do it yourself

but then again you had me type this out,
well played
>>
wow, you guys are leaving in the past
nootropics are the future

speed-like effects
none of the addiction/side effects
>>
>>9618008
>Functionally illiterate person giving advice on brain hacking
>>
>>9618014
lol
>leaving
>are
>>
>>9618008
why not both?
>>
>>9618014
so, making a typo and not capitalising is considered illiterate now

also, it's not as intense as 'brain hacking' makes it sound like
it's just reading about stuff and then consuming chemicals
>>
>>9618008

Which ones are you talking about?
>>
>>9617920
Try taking one of these and going back to sleep before it kicks in, everything suddenly feels like it's moving so incredibly slowly you wake up an hour later and think you've slept for 4 and feel so incredibly rested
>>
>>9618040
yeah all the stimulants that have a delay before kicking in can be used like this
i always take a coffee-nap
>>
File: adderall10mg.jpg (18KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
adderall10mg.jpg
18KB, 300x225px
>>9617121
Thinking about selling adderall when I attend college this fall, has anyone done this?
>>
>>9618052
I sell Vyvanse and Adderall and sleeping pills at college. Around finals time Addy goes for 10$ a pill Vyves go for 7-8$ and sleeping pills for 5$. Always sell sleeping pills with Addy, they go like hotcakes cause everyone thinks they won't be able to sleep so they buy a bunch
>>
>>9618067
what kind of sleeping pills? And you get addy and vyvanse from same doctor? or do you obtain through different source?
>>
>>9618052
It's a felony, kid
>>
>>9618040

>accidentally take too much for booster dose
>try to sleep anyway

It actually felt really food
>>
How long does it take to get the side effects?
>>
>>9618067
Wow people really buy for that price?

Here in the netherlands you can just buy half a gram 4-fluor-amphetamine in the smartshop for 15$ (Legal)
>>
>>9617939
Methamphetine = meth
Amphetamine = speed
>>
>>9618205
I'd buy it for 10€.
In other countries i probably could even do it legally, but here in germoney are fucking autistic when it comes to meds. Even refused to prescribe me anti acne meds and I was seriously covered in them like some medieval black death victim. Then some more ambitious professor who started practicing at the hospital had mercy and prescribed them to me.

Meanwhile American doctors give prescription meds like sweets.
>>
I already have a prescription for antidepressants, is there a good way to leverage that to get this stuff prescribed as well without being obvious?
>>
>>9618220
Lol

In the Netherlands 4-fluor-amphetamine is legal, which a really strong amphetamine. Its available in smartshops without prescription.
>>
>>9618229

You might try to cast it like your depression stems from being frustrated and anxious about being unable to do things that everyone around you can do, like sit through meetings or focus on things or take road trips without going crazy.

On the other hand some antidepressants interact badly with Adderall and can trigger seratonin syndrome (Celexa is an example). So do your homework.
>>
>>9618216
this is the correct answer. jesus christ some of you /fa/ggots really need to open a damn book
>>
>>9617897
no, add/adhd are not cultural things
what is cultural is that the two conditions get assigned very quickly to mostly kids who have problems with focussing or have too much energy
>>
>>9618233
seriously? i'm living up in the north right now, and I had no clue
how do you dose it? (for lets say, studying)
>>
>>9618220
yeah germany really sucks, want some ephedrine for dat ec stack
>>
>>9617708
Lmao
>>
>>9618229
I told my psychiatrist I tried one of my sisters aderralls and that it made me want to talk to people and act normally. He wasnt happy told me not to do it again but when i went back for my monthly visit yesterday he told me he talked to one of his colleagues about the use of stimulants for depression and now hes starting me on dextroamphetamine.
>>
Depends what you use it for I suppose, as all drugs.

I use ritalin (Euro weaker version of adderal) to study during exam perdiod and rarely when partying.

Being an addict is never effay tough
>>
>>9618416
The important thing is that he's getting you drugs you don't need so you're hooked for life.
>>
>>9618422
life will be good
>>
>>9617130
who are they?
>>
>>9618541

Quadrophenia
>>
>>9617838
Exactly this. The dude was railing amphetamine everyday. Some psyches just aren't built for that, like Ayn Rand. Some are, like Sartre.
>>
>>9617121
I got some Vicodin after getting my wisdom teeth out. Shit is dope.
>>
>>9618774

It's actually a painkiller
>>
>>9618008
>anything OTC being equivalent to real drugs

You might as well just smell Eucalyptus oil all day. Enjoy your placebo
>>
Adderall is effay insofar as it'll severely cut your appetite.

You'll also earn yourself a nicotine addiction.

The holy trinity: caffeine, nicotine, amphetamine.

Prepare to maybe turn to depressants at the end of the day to fall asleep (a very vicious cycle)

Adderall is not effay insomuch as it will turn you into a lunatic. Well, at least if you were a little eccentric to begin with. Another anon mentioned earlier that many famous authors have used amphetamine to do inhuman amounts of work. That's why I take it, but everything has it's price.

If you are a bit of a maniac to begin with, adderall will exacerbate your enthusiasm. If you have noticed latent schizo-type things in your life (auditory&visual hallucination, paranoia, catatonia, etc.) then you need to tread lightly.

And for god's sake, don't self-medicate. Go to a doctor and get an ECG. Make sure everything is OK for you physically before experimenting with speed.

Finally, abusing adderall is not effay. Taking the stuff and masturbating for 8 hours is fuccboi. You take it to get shit done. If you're the kind of person who takes it to feel like a social god, then you were a social retard to begin with.

You take it to get shit done.
>>
>>9618336
4fmp is meer xtc achtig dan ritalin achtig. Ik heb geen ervaring met het gebruiken als studie middel maar misschien werkt dat ook wel goed.

Het is een beetje xtc achtig maar wat minder waus. Je kan het bij een smartshop halen als je vraagt naar "4fmp", officieel mag je het niet verkopen als middel om te consumeren maar het staat niet in de opiumwet dus het wordt wel gedaan.

Voor leuke tijd haal er ook truffels (legale paddos) bij in de smartshop en neem 4fmp met truffels.

50 - 80 mg is een lichte dosis
80 - 140 mg is de gebruikelijke dosis
130 - 180 mg is een zeer sterke dosis (en wordt onervaren gebruikers ook afgeraden)

dhpforum.nl/wiki/index.php/4-FMP
>>
W2c adderall in uk
>>
>>9618884
bedankt voor de info :), ook enig idee of er ergens (of ken je iemand) ritalin / adderall kan halen?
>>
>>9618948
ik haal zelf wel eens equasym (soort sterkere langerdurende ritalin) van mijn neef die een add diagnose heeft.

je kan eventueel ritalin van evolutionmarket/agora (tor) halen. is ongeveer 40 euro voor 15/20 pillen geloof ik

aderall prijzen weet ik niet man je moet maar eens kijken met tor browser op evolutionmarket of agora
>>
>>9617121
does anyone find that adderall gives them acne? literally the only times ive ever had major blemishes is when i was taking adderall. shit helped me alot in terms of workflow but i just cant take it because of that.
>>
>>9618233
I'll be visiting during Easter anyways... what are smartshops? Are you sure it's legal without prescription?

Man... I'll buy a fine share
>>
>>9618971
aight, thanks
gebruik je eigenlijk ook een secundaire adres als je ooit iets besteld via agora of evolutionmarket? ik heb totaal geen ervaring met drugs bestellen via het internet, vandaar
>>
File: smartshop.jpg (188KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
smartshop.jpg
188KB, 1024x768px
>>9619000
smartshops are shops where they sell legal drugs, smoke gear, cannabis seeds and other shit. Most popular product is probably "truffels", they are legal shrooms which contain psilocybin. You can buy mescaline cactus in smartshops too. Some smartshops also sell research chemicals like 4-FMP, 2C-E, DMT etc. pic related is a smart shop.

>>9619004
Kans dat je gepakt word met drugs van evolutionmarket is heel erg klein. Met ritalin kan je sowieso doen want methylfenidaat valt niet binnen de opiumwet dus word het ook niet vervolgd. Wat je ook kan doen is het laten versturen naar een ups pickup point of naar een postnl punt en dan ophalen via echte/valse ID kaart.
>>
>>9617920
Had to stop taking this shit man, side effects started hitting me hard. I'd go days without being able to eat and even after I'd stop taking it my sleep patterns were horribly fucked up and I was always tired. I'd be sort of on edge and quiet and depressed after the comedown too which made me inadvertently mean to people after the pills wore off. Also caused tongue swelling for me which meant there was no comfortable way to rest my tongue in my mouth without biting the sides up. I'm just sticking to cocaine and snorting Focalin from now on.
>>
>>9617928
First time reading about this, sounds interesting. What was your experience with having taken it.
>>
>>9619000
when i was like 16/17 i bought alot of 4-fmp because it was reaally cheap. 500mg for 15$ was the price at the time and i would get really high for 6 hours from 100mg.

Its so cheap because its semi-legal and untaxed. Its officially legal to have and use but its not permitted to sell for consumption. The smartshops sell it as "survival kits" and put a sticker on it that says it's not for human consumption so it's legal.

You should definitely see a smartshop when your visiting the netherlands
>>
>>9618993
Yeah, but I think that was just from forgetting to keep up my normal skincare routine and being awake much longer than normal and forgetting to stay as hydrated as I needed to. Same experience with all stimulants aside from coke.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>9617920
Mah nigha mah nigga
>>
File: 1421478159078.jpg (238KB, 1000x1260px) Image search: [Google]
1421478159078.jpg
238KB, 1000x1260px
No, not really. If taken sparingly with a healthy attitude...well, it is what it is. Neither good nor bad.

If abused or taken recreationally, you stand a pretty good chance to wind up in your own personal hell.

I took 1200mg of Vyvanse in the span of three days a few years back because I was a fucking idiot. It unmade me. It's taken a couple of years to regain any semblance of normality in my life since then.

Suffice it to say, I'm better now. Still have a ways to go, though.

Keep the right attitude. Establish healthy attitudes and habits. Don't abuse anything. Cut that shit out and leave it out.
>>
>supporting big pharma
>>
>>9619055
alright! toch maar eens proberen
>>
>>9618416
I did the same thing fairly recently, but instead was just prescribed prozac (got off celexa a while back because it was fucking useless)
>>
File: 2marreeman.jpg (120KB, 832x578px) Image search: [Google]
2marreeman.jpg
120KB, 832x578px
>>9617853
other forms of amphetamines aren't a by-product or impurity commonly (or at all) found in street speed (amphetamine).

speed paste contains a racetame, which is 50% d-amphetamine of the total amount of amphetamine it contains.

>>9617912
in the states speed is usually methamphetamine, in the rest of the world, especially the places where amphetamine isn't a commonly available ADHD medication (like most of Europe), speed is amphetamine and "meth" or "crystal" is the common name for methamphetamine.

ADHD medication usually contain the (active) dextro isomer.
methamphetamine is not neurotoxic at all doses.

>>9617934
snorting doesn't produce any negative side effects that oral consumption wouldn't, most drugs can be insufflated. the recommended dose changes due to bioavailability, though.

>>9618008
There are no nootropics with speed-like effects and "none of the side effects". Most nootropics are worthless, anyway. Depending on your definition of nootropic, speed is a nootropic and modafinil is too (and, too, has particular side effects, for me even stronger ones)

>>9618216
this is only right for the US, see above.

>>9619073
not that guy, but for me, modafinil was like enhanced caffeine. Just wakeness, nothing more, but for about 8 hours. used it a lot during my studies. got severe headaches as a side effects after some time.
sorry, I almost get a stroke when I read people sharing half-truths about drugs on the internet. source; pharma grad, used to cook amphetamines in my lab to get through college couple years ago.
>>
>>9618292
I used to be on celexa but now I'm on effexor xr and abilify (anti-psychotic). do you know if either of these are unsafe to take with adderall?
>>
Anyone know of an non-stimulant medications prescribed for ADD? Outside of Wellbutrin and Strattera?
>>
>>9619153
Chemist here, it's "racemate" for a mixture of enantiomers.
>>
>>9619055
>Some smartshops also sell research chemicals like 4-FMP, 2C-E, DMT etc. pic related is a smart shop.

gebased nederland
>>
>>9619153
>in the states speed is usually methamphetamine
what? what kind of backwater state is like this?

methamphetamine is and has always been called ''meth'' or sometimes ''glass'' if its xtals

I can understand if some people use ''speed'' as a broad term for all amphetamines including meth, but saying dextroamphetamine isn't speed is just retarded
>>
How do I cop a scrippy?
>>
>>9619411
In americans?
"Hi doctor I can't focus very well on tasks"
>>
>>9619535
Is it really that easy? I def feel like my grades would benefit, so I want.
>>
>>9619560
In america for sure, quite certain, you could always look through stories of how others got prescriptions too to get an idea of how a usual convo goes.
>>
>>9617920

me and my friends pop this shit all the time and have the greatest conversations and write songs and shit. We went through 30 pills in five days on a crazy amphetamine bender. Acid might be a deeper more rewarding experience or whatever, but I think I've had the most fun on amphetamines.
>>
>>9619188
you're right. years of piracetame use got me mixed up.
>>
another thread?
hard enough to get this shit as it is..now there are going to be 15y/os in the news w/ heart attacks making adderall/vyvanse/any adhd med illegal
take it if you need to study not to 'have fun'
this isnt a 'fun' drug..itll ruin your life if you take it for the wrong reasons trust me
>>
>>9619685
Not everyone is like you, you junkie idiot.
>>
>>9619704

>>9619601
thats just one post dumbass
>>
MDMA is the only acceptable stimulant
>>
>>9619709
the fuck is wrong with taking it for recreational purposes you fucking dummie,
nothing that's what
>>
>>9619736
HMMMMM I bet hospital workers/parents/any rational adult wouldnt catch on that idiots are abusing prescription stimulants to the point of near death and decide to make them a) illegal or b) impossible to get
God some pepole are so dumb
the adderall high is mediocre at best. only worth taking for school/work
if you want to fuck up your heart/actually have fun do the ocassional line of coke w/ friends like a normal person instead of swallowing 15pills..how stupid can you get
>>
who /toochickenshit/ here
>>
File: gran-torino-clint-eastwood.jpg (27KB, 723x356px) Image search: [Google]
gran-torino-clint-eastwood.jpg
27KB, 723x356px
>being a fucking pussy who needs medication to focus on your work
>being a fucking pussy who needs medication to lose weight
>being a fucking pussy who does mental gymnastics to convince themselves they have a psychological problem when in reality they didn't have a father that told them to harden the fuck up and get their shit done

Being a pussy is not /fa/.
>>
>>9617912
speed is not methamphetamine, speed is amphetamine. not all ADHD meds even have amphetamine, look at ritalin and focalin.
>>
>>9619764
being a luddite who doesn't embrace the chemical transhumanist revolution
>>
>>9619764
being a pussy is /fa/ tho.
>>
>>9617925
you can abuse it tho, you just have to take more than a normal dose, just like abusing every other drug
>>
>>9619764
hows being straight edge working for you?
Thread posts: 109
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.