[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Really dig Shia's style. Can anyone help with the pants?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (115KB, 470x708px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 470x708px
Really dig Shia's style.

Can anyone help with the pants? I really like the fit. I'm 5'10 with kinda skinny legs. Doesn't have to be exact brand just looking for some that fit that way with the boots.
>>
They are Nike, cant remember what they are called though
>>
>>9614711
they're probably just army surplus boots
>>
>>9614711
are you autistic
>>
>>9614714
nike special field men's boot
>>
THE PANTS PEOPLE I NEED THE PANTS.
Read slower
>>
>>9614707
>Nike SFB (special field boot)
>any super skinny jeans (check out cheap monday)
>any tee
>optionnal: gipsy haircut
>>
>>9614726

Will any skinny's look like that with the boots? I feel like you would wanna get them shorter so they don't look super bunched up
>>
>>9614726
Will any skinny's look good? I feel like I would get the length shorter so they don't bunch up a lot.
>>
>>9614732
They're tucked into his socks which is why they aren't bunched up
>>
where do I cop quality tees like his (with a chest pocket)
I'm sick of shitty tees
>>
>>9614707
damn that fit is hella good
w2c jeans
>>
>>9614707

He's probably wearing a medium t-shirt right? A large would come down further over his pockets in most brands. Also the shoulders and sleeve look pretty tight. I'm 5'10 and struggling to decide between a M and a L. The issue with the larges is the extra chest space makes them bacon worse than kanye when I wear a fitted bomber and the extra length doesn't help either. The shoulders fit beautifully though, a M looks like OP pic.
>>
>>9614707

So he's wearing long socks in all of these SFB fits and pulling the socks up high enough to tuck his jeans into them? Seems like they're sitting pretty low and he's not wearing them ultra tight as there is space in his thighs.
>>
>>9614824
Yeah has to be a medium. When I was like 12 my 6'2 18 year old brother was wearing the same size as me. Didn't understand at the time but now I do, looks way better.
>>
>>9614714
fug off fuccboi :^)
>>
File: image.jpg (124KB, 1127x652px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124KB, 1127x652px
>>9614711
>>9614716
>>9614714
>>
>>9614846

yea if you tuck your jeans into your socks they wont billow out as much.

you also get insane stacks from wearing military style boots too.
>>
>>9614707
>Really dig Shia's style.
>>/FUCCBOI GENERAL/
>>
>>9614946
Why even click on the thread then? "fuccboi" is an insult middle schoolers use, come on.
>>
reminder that you have to be as fit as shia to pull this off
>>
File: image.jpg (180KB, 556x1420px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
180KB, 556x1420px
Anyone else tryna look like The Beef today?
>>
>>9615272
w2c jeans an boots
>>
File: 1423749512459.jpg (26KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
1423749512459.jpg
26KB, 350x263px
>>9615272
>>
>>9614915
that's not it, the sole is different.

his boots arent necessarily a modern branded boot, they look like army surplus and they're done up tightly to give it that slim look.
>>
File: halelz.jpg (80KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
halelz.jpg
80KB, 720x1280px
breh
>>
>>9615292
Apc jeans
Boots are Abington x woolrich by timberland
>>
>>9615272
Your T-shirt looks like its too small for you around your shoulders
>>
Those look like bates lites

Marine fag here so I know what they look like. Bates, Danner, Bellevuille all make those style boots.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.