[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I found these clothes at a festival and thought they were pr

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7783.jpg (104KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7783.jpg
104KB, 480x720px
I found these clothes at a festival and thought they were pretty interesting, your thoughts?
http://sotosmith.com/
>>
>>9548958

Hey OP,

What is your intent in starting this thread?

You want to know what other people on this board think of this brand?

Why? Why does that matter if YOU find them interesting?

Do you need anonymous strangers who may or may not have extremely shit taste to validate your interests?

If you like something then go for it

If not, if you have doubts about it, then don't

IT'S THAT FUCKING SIMPLE

Personally I have never asked for anyone else's opinion on clothes I find interesting because doing so is going against my common sense and natural course of action

The fact that you and many others are even capable of conceiving this idea of asking /fa/ about shit like this just shows how scared and insecure you guys are

Grow a backbone and some fucking balls and figure shit out yourself like holy shit why is this so difficult?
>>
>>9548973
''your thoughts?''
>>
>>9548981

What are you trying to say? Your post makes 0 sense
>>
>>9548985
try harder.
>>
>>9548989

Harder at what?

Hey buddy, did you want to say something?

Use your words! There you go, come on! You can do it!
>>
>>9548958
all these other faggots aside, i actually really like this and i feel that wearing this is a profound statement which makes you seem zany and likable. 10/10 would cop the shirt in the picture.
>>
what's with their pricing, are they one of a kind pieces?
>>
>>9548993
Nigga.. You are a trip called "anti shitpost officer" fuck off..
>>
>>9548993

>Him: I found these clothes at a festival and thought they were pretty interesting, your thoughts?
>You: Hey OP, What is your intent(sic) in starting this thread?
>Him: ''your thoughts?''

What he means by "your thoughts?" is that his intention in starting the thread was to find out our thoughts. The purpose of the quotation marks is to emphasize his having already said this in his OP (Original Post).
>>
>>9549000

Yes

And it looks like they're produced by an individual / small group of people rather than an established brand with manufacturers etc, so these people will need to charge higher prices than the slave made rag pricing you're used to seeing
>>
>>9549004

Sup

I'm pretty sure you're not black so please stop typing like that, and again, you haven't said anything at all. What is your issue? What do you want to say? Why do you want me to fuck off?

>>9549005

Reading
Comprehension
Pls

I already said in my post, "You want to know what other people on this board think of this brand?", acknowledging that I know what his intent is, but I am making him and others QUESTION his method of thought. WHY are you asking this, WHY do you want to know this? What do you get out of asking things like this?

It actually astounds me that you're not able to read and comprehend things simple as this so I'll assume you didn't read my original post
>>
>>9549017
It actually astounds me that you are so deprived of human interaction you have forgotten sometimes some people like to hear other people's opinions on things, and you think you're fucking socrates over here asking questions that demonstrate nothing but your own autism.

"save the board" fags are the true cancer
>>
>>9549028

I interact with a healthy amount of people in person on a regular basis, but thanks for your concern

Idk, personally I have just never understood this way of thinking in my 7~ years of being into clothing. Ever since I was a kid I would just buy and wear what I thought was cool, I have just never felt the need to ask what others (especially completely anonymous strangers whose tastes you know nothing about, and may or may not align with yours or the people you are seen by in your life) think, because if I was a bit unsure about something, I just wouldn't get it. Simple as that.

OP's train of thought only leads to mediocre homogenization, and if you're ok with that then so be it, just trying to get people thinking in other ways

>demonstrate nothing

This is not true

Have a nice day don't be scared to ask me anything I'll be here 24/7
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.