[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

there is no god

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

File: $_57.jpg (507KB, 850x1134px) Image search: [Google]
$_57.jpg
507KB, 850x1134px
there is no god
>>
>>9492594
wtf
>>
is that real
>>
>>9492594
kek
>>
im crying im crying im crying im crying im crying im crying im crying im crying im crying im crying im crying im crying im crying im crying im crying im crying im crying im crying im crying im crying im crying im crying im crying im crying im crying im crying im crying im crying im crying im crying im crying im crying im crying im crying im crying im crying im crying im crying im crying im crying im crying im crying im crying im crying im crying im crying im crying im crying im crying im crying im crying im crying im crying im crying im crying im crying im crying im crying im crying im crying im crying im crying im crying im crying im crying im crying im crying im crying im crying im crying im crying imrying im cg im crying
>>
>>9492594
New Helmut Lang is shit
>>
>>9492644
why's that
>>
File: 1420576800902.jpg (33KB, 450x415px) Image search: [Google]
1420576800902.jpg
33KB, 450x415px
>>9492594
>>
>>9492594
no
>>
>>9492594
o i am laffin
>>
>>9492594

>helmut lang jeans

Why are you surprised?
All 'jeans' off-shoots are pleb tier.
>>
>>9492870
i hope you're only pretending to be retarded
>>
this saddens me more than anything else I've seen today
>>
>>9492870
i don't think it's an off-shoot like armani jeans or something
>>
l
m
a
o
>>
>>9492594
how much did you pay for those OP?
>>
rekt m8
>>
all helmut lang now is made in china

if any of you frequent boutiques there was a pair of cashmere sweatpants made in china for $700 and it's still not moving now at 70% off

also, half of current season Acne is mic. The sweats, and a lot of the shirting.
>>
Helmut Lang after Helmut Lang isn't Helmut Lang.
>>
>>9492594
>48
>>
>>9492594

Top fucking LOL
If it's not made in Italy what is the point?
You might as well buy your clothing from walmart if it is not made by well paid artisans.
>>
helmut lang has never been high quality you're paying for the name like a more expensive gucci
>>
>>9493488
>artisans
please don't embarrass yourself no matter where your item of clothing is made it's put together by immigrants in a factory
>>
>>9493488
i wonder if clothing from a walmart in Italy is more expensive than clothing from an american walmart, also if they dont carry 3XL clothing
>>
ITT:
new friends don't know new HL a shit bc old HL retired, HL is not HL

are you even trying smh
>>
Current Helmut Lang > OG Helmut Lang

The made in china stuff is much more higher quality with more thought into the process of each garment

if i wanted bondage on my clothes i'd go to hot topic lol
>>
>>9493536

smh mother stirrin up ur own thread
>>
>helmut lang troll still tricking newfags
>made in italy meme still tricking newfags
never change /fa/
>>
w2c 1999 helmut lang from aliexpress
>>
>>9493555
aliexpress
>>
>itt retards who think all garment factories in china are sweatshops
>>
So the Jeans have always been something of an anomaly within the Helmut Lang label. Creating a denim line was one of the major factors that contributed to the financial failures leading to the Prada partnership. That being said, OG Helmut denim is pretty well-made. The problem is that Helmut was really fond of bootcut, so there's a lot of shitty cuts floating around.

I was skeptical when Theory decided to revive the mens denim line, but I bought a pair and they're fantastic. The fit is great and they're very high quality made in Japan.

It saddens me that most of the new stuff is made in China. Obviously modern Helmut Lang is a completely different brand from Helmut's designer label, but they still make some interesting womenswear and Alexandre Plokhov is getting back to his Cloak style designs through Helmut mens line.

>>9493386
Interestingly, not all Helmut is made in China. A lot of their stuff is being made in the USA now as part of a marketing decision where they moved the headquarters back to New York. There's also a few pieces being made in Japan and others coming from southeast Asia (Hong Kong and some other countries that escape me atm).

I don't think I'd buy any new Helmut beyond maybe some basics but I admire the direction they're taking with the brand moving back to NY and hiring Plokhov.
>>
>>9493756
The thing is Helmut Lang Jeans was his mainline label, his ready to wear collection. Not only denim was under that label.

This was before Prada of course.
>>
>>9492594
theory products sourced from china

i learned nothing
>>
>>9493647
i've always wondered what factories for higher end chinese-made clothing were like.

are they comparable to western factories? what are the working conditions like?

how do you even find this information? i've searched for this topic before, but i didn't come up with much
>>
>>9493756
>>9493994
After doing a bit more research, I realize that I was misinformed. Helmut Lang Jeans was actually a big moneymaker that Prada eliminated to cultivate the exclusivity of the label by limiting supply. It was this decision by Prada that led to the financial decline of the brand.

Lang himself publicly noted that the cutbacks in production would create more exclusivity, but it's unclear whether he was privately supportive of the move from a financial standpoint, since he had to know that the jeans comprised most of his retail sales.
>>
So I've heard you're not supposed to wash jeans, but mine are getting a little dirty...

How am I supposed to wash them without ruining the fit or whatever?
>>
>>9494149
cold water handwash woolite dark hang dry nigga
>>
>>9494154
props, fam, good lookin
>>
>>9492594
what is the actual thing
>>
File: 1418703630185.jpg (38KB, 349x642px) Image search: [Google]
1418703630185.jpg
38KB, 349x642px
>>9492879
>>
>>9492594
Wait a fucking second, is that a CURRENT tag? Because it sure as fuck looks like an OG HL tag.

Have they just used the original tags but replaced it with the country of origin?
>>
>>9494332
thats an original pre prada old tag
>>
>>9494350
Phew.

I'm an idiot, I didn't see the Helmut Lang Jeans part.

HLJ was a huge cash cow for the company, it accounted for just over 50% of the business revenue.

Anyone tried on any new HL? How is it?
>>
>>9494358
I wrote a bit about my experience with Theory Helmut jeans here
>>9493756

Basically they're still a good buy if you find a pair that's made in Japan and they're on sale. I have yet to handle any Plokhov Helmut in person.
>>
>>9494366
yeah i was talking about the Plokhov. Theory's stuff wasnt bad at all from a construction perspective but it was just missing a whole lot.
>>
Well, idk shit about HL, but a lot of visvim was/ is made in china and its not like it is bad quality... Nowadays country of production doesn't really mean much
>>
>>9494376
You know Link Theory still owns and makes Helmut Lang, right? Plokhov is just the creative director.
>>
>>9493518
> The point
> Your head

It was sarcasm you dolt.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.